PDA

View Full Version : Yams Billy Brown

Paperboy
29-12-2013, 06:32 PM
I wonder when Billy Brown will start the mind games on the lead up to the derby? He's a bit like the BBC and the obsession with England winning the World Cup when it comes to Hibs. Even when Hibs aren't the topic of conversation he ends up talking about us.

Before their recent game with Celtic, Browns main argument of Hearts getting a result was that Celtic had only beaten us 1 - 0 and Hearts had beaten us twice.

i wonder if he was so keen to stick the boot in when we actually paid his wage or is he keen to do it at hearts where he doesn't actually get paid?!

with Hearts destined to be relegated and Hibs having seemingly turned a corner, I wonder what gems and pearls of wisdom he'll come out with to try and get under our skin before Thursday..?

Aldo
29-12-2013, 06:34 PM
I wonder when Billy Brown will start the mind games on the lead up to the derby? He's a bit like the BBC and the obsession with England winning the World Cup when it comes to Hibs. Even when Hibs aren't the topic of conversation he ends up talking about us. Before their recent game with Celtic, Browns main argument of Hearts getting a result was that Celtic had only beaten us 1 - 0 and Hearts had beaten us twice. i wonder if he was so keen to stick the boot in when we actually paid his wage or is he keen to do it at hearts where he doesn't actually get paid?! with Hearts destined to be relegated and Hibs having seemingly turned a corner, I wonder what gems and pearls of wisdom he'll come out with to try and get under our skin before Thursday..?

Tbh I don't give a flying F what that auld yam pish the bed has to say.

Complete and utter roaster of the highest order.

NORTHERNHIBBY
29-12-2013, 06:36 PM
Hearts have nothing to lose and the pressure is all on Hibs.

29-12-2013, 06:40 PM
Billy "uv been places" Brown is a cringeworthy jambo clown. Couldn't give a **** what this ****er has to say about us and neither should the players. Billy Brown is the definition of a jambo - classless, undignified, embarrassing welt.

Jack
29-12-2013, 06:41 PM
I wonder when Billy Brown will start the mind games on the lead up to the derby? He's a bit like the BBC and the obsession with England winning the World Cup when it comes to Hibs. Even when Hibs aren't the topic of conversation he ends up talking about us.

Before their recent game with Celtic, Browns main argument of Hearts getting a result was that Celtic had only beaten us 1 - 0 and Hearts had beaten us twice.

i wonder if he was so keen to stick the boot in when we actually paid his wage or is he keen to do it at hearts where he doesn't actually get paid?!

with Hearts destined to be relegated and Hibs having seemingly turned a corner, I wonder what gems and pearls of wisdom he'll come out with to try and get under our skin before Thursday..?

He'll be ****tin himself.

By his Billy Broons schooldays way of thinking Killie beat them 4 nil, we beat Killie 3 nil so the result on Thursday will be ... have a lie down Billy Boy ... 7, that's SEVEN Billy 0, that's ZERO. SEVEN ZERO.

Stax
29-12-2013, 06:43 PM

The man hasn't the intelligence to play mind games. Bitter little irrelevance of a man can spout all the nonsense he wants. His beloved "club" are f*****! :na na:

HoboHarry
29-12-2013, 06:44 PM
The man hasn't the intelligence to play mind games. Bitter little irrelevance of a man can spout all the nonsense he wants. His beloved "club" are f*****! :na na:
Not according to the wallopers that support them. Have a look at this thread on Yakback... its a belter....

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/135994-premature-speculative-summer-transfer-thread-if-were-in-the-championship/

29-12-2013, 06:44 PM
Hearts have nothing to lose and the pressure is all on Hibs.

Surely the pressure of being relegated is greater than the pressure of winning a derby game :rolleyes: However, yes I agree, i'd imagine every yam and his dug will be pedalling out this line over the forthcoming days.

Speaking of mind games, how long until we start hearing that all their key players (not that they have many) are injured and wont make it then taadaaa! miraculously make a recovery on the day of the game. For as long as I can remember, this has been a popular jambo pre-derby mind game tactic.

AlbertK86
29-12-2013, 07:01 PM
It isn't a coincidence that since Brown took over from Darren Murray as the yams assistant they have hardly won a game and style of play has completely deteriorated

Him and Locke must stay

They are a couple of F******ys

cabbageandribs1875
29-12-2013, 07:11 PM

i want to know who the grumpyhibbie is that edited yer post ;0

Northernhibee
29-12-2013, 07:14 PM
He can say what he wants, we don't have to alter how we set up for them. They need to consider how to cope with us.

All the pressure on Pishy and Strugglin'.

Stax
29-12-2013, 07:14 PM
Not according to the wallopers that support them. Have a look at this thread on Yakback... its a belter....

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/135994-premature-speculative-summer-transfer-thread-if-were-in-the-championship/
Dearie me, a few belter's there. Definitely worth a mention though "we'll have the biggest budget out with the old firm". :wtf:

Thecat23
29-12-2013, 07:17 PM
Billy Brown is the type of weirdo who goes home after a defeat, sticks on a wooly hat and a golf glove and thrashes himself into oblivion while watching midsummer murders.

I feel he will be watching Midsummer Murders come Thursday night.

MSK
29-12-2013, 07:18 PM
i want to know who the grumpyhibbie is that edited yer post ;0It was edited to add the "yam" prefix ..:wink:

Hibercelona
29-12-2013, 07:19 PM
The mans an idiot and has no knowledge on the game. I was gutted when we employed him and was delighted when we told him where to go. Now i'm even more delighted because of where he went.

He'll sabotage any team who has the misfortune of thinking he's any good. Long may he stay at Hearts.

Thecat23
29-12-2013, 07:19 PM
Dearie me, a few belter's there. Definitely worth a mention though "we'll have the biggest budget out with the old firm". :wtf:

Is the Beats being serious? If so that is deluded beyond anything I've come across and that's saying something.

Northernhibee
29-12-2013, 07:20 PM
Let's face it, if we thump them fan pressure might force them to choose to walk.

No pressure on us.

29-12-2013, 07:25 PM
The mans an idiot and has no knowledge on the game. I was gutted when we employed him and was delighted when we told him where to go. Now i'm even more delighted because of where he went.

He'll sabotage any team who has the misfortune of thinking he's any good. Long may he stay at Hearts.

Exactly. Arrogant, classless prick who thinks he's a big shot. Him and hearts are a match made in heaven. Would absolutely love to swipe the smug look off his face on thursday. He doesn't like hibs, he's a hearts **** so beating them next week will be a sickner for him. I'm sorry but if shutting that ******** up isn't motivation to win next week for our players then what is?!

cabbageandribs1875
29-12-2013, 08:19 PM
silly brown and golden locke will have the best young groundstaff in for 12 hours every day telling them how important thursday is, and that nothing else matters(even liquidation) than to beat us :agree:

NORTHERNHIBBY
29-12-2013, 08:29 PM
Sickbag says that Stevie May and Billy McKay are realistic targets and you can throw Boyd and Goodwillie on top of that. Oh dear. Soon there will be campaigns on ITV 3 to send two pounds a month to help these people at this time of year.

Danderhall Hibs
29-12-2013, 08:45 PM
Is the Beats being serious? If so that is deluded beyond anything I've come across and that's saying something.

Bound to be a hibby on the wind up - even gone as far as to use an anagram of beast as his user name.

29-12-2013, 08:49 PM
Sickbag says that Stevie May and Billy McKay are realistic targets and you can throw Boyd and Goodwillie on top of that. Oh dear. Soon there will be campaigns on ITV 3 to send two pounds a month to help these people at this time of year.

Please god tell me that they seriously are not saying that over on keekbak?! If so they really do exceed the delusion levels I thought they were at.

Jack Hackett
29-12-2013, 08:57 PM

My quote of the week

It's getting harder for me to detect the sarcasm on this forum. The vegetables within our support have been out in full force on this forum.

:faf:

Thecat23
29-12-2013, 09:00 PM
Bound to be a hibby on the wind up - even gone as far as to use an anagram of beast as his user name.

Has to be mate. Surely to god even they aren't that daft? Then again...

tamig
29-12-2013, 09:03 PM

Its actually quite hard to say. A bizarre mix of contributors - some guys seeing it how it is, some absolute tubes who don't have a clue, and a few trolls who have clearly lost it and are trying to rip the pish.
Im not sure if beats is in the second or third group.
Some entertaining views though.

Saorsa
29-12-2013, 09:05 PM
Billy Broon isnae smart enough tae start mind games, he disnae even have one.

**** the h****s

Geo_1875
29-12-2013, 09:17 PM
Billy Broon isnae smart enough tae start mind games, he disnae even have one.

**** the h****s

He's fighting a battle of wits while unarmed.

Hibercelona
29-12-2013, 09:33 PM
He'll attempt mind games and only end up winding himself up.

hfc rd
29-12-2013, 10:09 PM

Had to give up reading that after the first 13 posts. Dearie me!! Do any of them have a working brain in that thick skull of theirs.

hibbybrian
30-12-2013, 03:39 AM
He's fighting a battle of wits while unarmed.

:top marks

lapsedhibee
30-12-2013, 04:58 AM
:singing:
Who's always writing on the wall
Who's always goofing in the hall
Who's always throwing spit balls
Guess who

Billy Brown, Billy Brown
He's a clown, that Billy Brown
:singing:

jacomo
30-12-2013, 07:54 AM
Its actually quite hard to say. A bizarre mix of contributors - some guys seeing it how it is, some absolute tubes who don't have a clue, and a few trolls who have clearly lost it and are trying to rip the pish.
Im not sure if beats is in the second or third group.
Some entertaining views though.

Plus Hibbys at it, of course. I think JKB is eating itself.

Give it 12 months and there will be four people left on there, arguing about which shade of maroon is biggest.

Jim44
30-12-2013, 08:20 AM
Does anyone have the link to the BB East Fife dressing room rant. I know firms are encouraged to employ a proportion of people with learning difficulties but seldom do they have them on their management team.

lapsedhibee
30-12-2013, 08:29 AM
Does anyone have the link to the BB East Fife dressing room rant. I know firms are encouraged to employ a proportion of people with learning difficulties but seldom do they have them on their management team.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOQWTdhRZw8

Pretty Boy
30-12-2013, 08:36 AM
Billy Brown.

Nonentity.

portohibee
30-12-2013, 08:44 AM
Billy Brown.

Nonentity.

aye but he's been places ye ken :aok:

KingFranck
30-12-2013, 08:47 AM
Had a quick look on sickback and nearly choked on my tea
Realistic targets in their mind are Billy McKay Stevie May and wait for it..........
Gauld and Robertson from Dundee Utd ha ha ha they are truly deluded over there

Golden Bear
30-12-2013, 08:56 AM

Right, right where's ma hankie.

First time I've seen that one - it's a classic wee rant.

:greengrin

Saorsa
30-12-2013, 08:58 AM
Realistic targets in their mind are Billy McKay Stevie May and wait for it..........
Gauld and Robertson from Dundee Utd ha ha ha they are truly deluded over thereRealistic on planet yam maybe, what an absolute shower of fuds :faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

http://i44.tinypic.com/jjkxav.gif

WellingtonHibby
30-12-2013, 09:02 AM
Billy Brown is the type of weirdo who goes home after a defeat, sticks on a wooly hat and a golf glove and thrashes himself into oblivion while watching midsummer murders.

I feel he will be watching Midsummer Murders come Thursday night.

I actually laughed so loud at that, my house mate came in to see what the fuss was about.

lucky
30-12-2013, 09:03 AM
The man is a fanny who should never have been allowed to become our assistant manager. FFS he actually wanted to become the manager.

Aldo
30-12-2013, 09:03 AM
Had a quick look on sickback and nearly choked on my tea Realistic targets in their mind are Billy McKay Stevie May and wait for it.......... Gauld and Robertson from Dundee Utd ha ha ha they are truly deluded over there

They think bids of £300,000 for both would secure them both and with this they would pish the Championship.

Dan has got it spot on.... Planet Yam is on the rise with the roasters looking more stupid than ever.

weecounty hibby
30-12-2013, 09:06 AM
Gauld and Robertson from Dundee Utd ha ha ha they are truly deluded over there

Im going to give them the benefit of the doubt and say that those comments are tongue in cheek and only thrre to try to wind us up.
On second thoughts, they are not that clever. What a bunch of stupid, brain dead twats with no sense of what is actually happening to thier pathetic no mark club. They will end up like Dundee, up and down with a season or two in the top division followed by more in the 1st. They no longer have the financial cheating at thier backs to offer any player crazy money to sign, so why would anyone leave a top flight club for a basket case in division 1. What a bunch of deluded ****wits!!!!!!

Golden Bear
30-12-2013, 09:06 AM
The man is a fanny who should never have been allowed to become our assistant manager. FFS he actually wanted to become the manager.

I'm ashamed to admit that at the time I actually swallowed the line that "Billy is really a Hibby and always has been"

:rolleyes:

Hibby D
30-12-2013, 09:13 AM

I've not seen that before today. I'm cringing on his behalf!!!

Oh my! :hilarious

Aldo
30-12-2013, 09:15 AM
I know a few folk who are involved with East Fife and they believe that Brown was one of the worst appointments they could of made. Falling out with players, showing them no respect and even had a scuffle with a few. At one stage quite a few of them were on the brink of not going back.

Then Brown got the heave ho.

All he ever did was shout.

Saorsa
30-12-2013, 09:19 AM
I know a few folk who are involved with East Fife and they believe that Brown was one of the worst appointments they could of made. Falling out with players, showing them no respect and even had a scuffle with a few. At one stage quite a few of them were on the brink of not going back.

Then Brown got the heave ho.

All he ever did was shout.Tae be fair, when you've 'been places', like he has :faf: you should be allowed tae shout.

clerriehibs
30-12-2013, 09:20 AM

omfg

Aldo
30-12-2013, 09:21 AM
Tae be fair, when you've 'been places', like he has :faf: you should be allowed tae shout.

Ha ha. Forgot bout that. 'Ive been places' so I can do what I want. Roaster of a man.

NORTHERNHIBBY
30-12-2013, 10:02 AM
The post about Stevie May jumping at the chance to play for Hearts and would take a wage cut is surely a wind-up? Love the one about "Zal" coming back if he can get the same wages. Aye sure he will.

Hibernia Na Eir
30-12-2013, 10:13 AM
It must be tough for the hertz hierarchy (whoever that may be?) wondering what dimwit will do their pre match talk. What choice between Brown and Locke - Not a brain cell between them.
The two are embarrassing to listen to. Embarrassing for their club and city.

Hibernia Na Eir
30-12-2013, 10:18 AM
Ha ha. Forgot bout that. 'Ive been places' so I can do what I want. Roaster of a man.

Olive Bank.....mmm Berwick. ..mmm Falkirk. .......mmm

special places right enough!

fat freddy
30-12-2013, 10:42 AM

theres at least three hibbies on that thread...at times it appears as though the posters giving self confessed hibby 'wee robbo' the hardest time are undercover hibbies...still dont get why 'wee robbo' would spend so much time on there...perhaps he's a jambo posing as a hibby.??...it is a truely bizzare forum and it seems as though the lunatics have taken over the asylum...Boyd, May, Goodwillie and McKay are all touted as possible signings for the 1st division campaign and the suggestion is given serious consideration....Deluded.

NadeAteMyLunch!
30-12-2013, 10:45 AM
"We should offer Zal the same wages as before and he would jump at coming back. We should also offer to double Boyd's wages". There are not enough face palms in the world for these idiots. If it was supporters of any other club then you would assume they were being ironic. Worryingly, not them though. Zal was on about £10k pw. That seems reasonable for division 1? Idiots. They deserve to die. I hate arrogance, especially when it's from losers that have nothing to be arrogant about

Thecat23
30-12-2013, 10:53 AM
I actually laughed so loud at that, my house mate came in to see what the fuss was about.

That's because like me you can actually see him doing something like that :D

Aldo
30-12-2013, 10:58 AM
That's because like me you can actually see him doing something like that :D

This is exactly it. They have been fed this player pish for decades and are still thinking they can pay 10 grand a week tae folk.

They even want to splash £600,000 on May and Mackay and that their budget will still be bigger than everyone out with the OF.

They better get used to playing with barns (excuse the pun) and bargain basement players.

Deluded roasters - always have been always will be.

GreenCastle
30-12-2013, 11:14 AM

Wow....just wow :faf:

They must also remember that any player they go for Sevco will go for 1st - plus do they seriously think they will have cash to burn ?

These can't be real yam fans posting as the delusion is incomprehensible .

silverhibee
30-12-2013, 11:16 AM

How the **** did he ever get a job at our club.

Just out of curiosity who brought him to Hibs, Fenlon or someone else.

ginger_rice
30-12-2013, 11:22 AM
I wouldn't worry about anything that lot spout over the next few days we now at last have a manager who knows how to man manage our players, there's no way TB will let anything the press say get to our players.

HIBERNIAN-0762
30-12-2013, 11:22 AM
Realistic on planet yam maybe, what an absolute shower of fuds :faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

http://i44.tinypic.com/jjkxav.gif

:hilarious:hilarious:hilarious

GreenCastle
30-12-2013, 11:26 AM
How the **** did he ever get a job at our club.

Just out of curiosity who brought him to Hibs, Fenlon or someone else.

True - complete disgrace he was allowed inside our club.

Aldo
30-12-2013, 11:27 AM
How the **** did he ever get a job at our club. Just out of curiosity who brought him to Hibs, Fenlon or someone else.

Was it no Calderclown after Adams ****** off back to county?

--------
30-12-2013, 11:51 AM

Yup - Adams went back to Dingwall, and Calderwouldn't (or someone else with Calderwouldn't's blessing) signed him up.

NOT our best signing of recent years, I'd say.

Dibben
30-12-2013, 12:37 PM

Aye. Fenlon kept him on for the rest of the season IIRC.

Diclonius
30-12-2013, 12:56 PM
BILLY BROWN has played up Hearts' chances ahead of the capital derby with rivals Hibs on the 2nd of January.

Brown - who served a short spell as the Hibees' assistant manager - today praised the Jambos' battling display against St Mirren. "I thought we played fantastically well to get the draw today at a tough away ground. The boys were fantastic, and it's an excellent way to round off our successful season so far."

"If I remember correctly, Hibs only managed to achieve a 0-0 draw here last month. If you were to use the European away goals rule, our result is technically better. That gives me and the boys great confidence going into the derby on Thursday."

Brown was quick to dismiss criticism of his and manager Gary Locke's recent results, again comparing them to their Leith rivals. "Five successive defeats doesn't bother me. If anything, the pressure should be on Hibs - three years ago they lost six games in a row when me and Jim [Jefferies] were the management team here, so five defeats is not at all a problem with me or our supporters."

Finally, Brown was defiant in regards to Hearts' failure to make up their negative points deduction before the new year. "Everyone connected to the club has tried their hardest to make up this points deduction, and if we are relegated no one can say they didn't try their hardest. Plus, at this stage two years ago Hibs only had 15 points. That's not far off what we are now, and I'm sure we'll achieve that on the 2nd of January."

"Coincidentally, 15 was also the scoreline our boys beat Hibs by in the cup that season. If I remember correctly, the score was 5-1 that day." On being reminded that Brown himself was assistant manager of Hibs in the aforementioned season, Brown refused to comment. However, he did mention that the team were at this point "strugglin', strugglin', strugglin'". He also stated that he had "been places and done things", though the relevance to the conversation was unclear.

Jim44
30-12-2013, 12:59 PM
"If I remember correctly, Hibs only managed to achieve a 0-0 draw here last month. If you were to use the European away goals rule, our result is technically better. That gives me and the boys great confidence going into the derby on Thursday."

That statement is bordering on insanity. It's a bit like saying ' If your auntie had baws she'd be you uncle.'

GreenCastle
30-12-2013, 01:02 PM
Locke from the main yams site - :blah::jamboak:

Gary Locke has insisted that a similar performance to Sunday's draw at St Mirren will see Hearts push Hibs all the way on January 2.The Jambos travel across the city for the derby of 2014 on Thursday, and the manager believes his team can pick up full points if they emulate the stylish performance they put in at St Mirren Park yesterday.

Speaking to the media at Riccarton, Gary said: "After the Kilmarnock game we were deeply disappointed in the manner in which we played but I thought we got a great response yesterday. We were really unlucky not to take all three points."The boys responded yesterday, especially with that second half performance, and that's what's going to be required."We need to put in a similar performance to yesterday. Everybody needs to work hard, be organised and positive when we've got the ball."We've had some good results this season against Hibs and Aberdeen, probably two of the bigger teams in Scotland :rolleyes: , and we have to better in the other games, there's no doubt about that."I've got a lot of confidence in the players here. If we put in a performance like we did at St Mirren then I'm sure I've got one or two players who will cause Hibs problems."Hibs have certainly got better since Terry went in there which is not a shock to me, I knew that would happen. So we're facing a different Hibs side from the two we've already faced this season. But for me, I've got to concentrate on Hearts and if we go down there and put in a performance like we did yesterday then we're confident of winning the game."We've certainly enjoyed the two derbies so far this season and we need to make sure that we go down and enjoy this one. It's going to be difficult, Hibs are a completely different side now. They're a lot more physical and stronger. Terry's put in a lot of bigger lads into the team :confused:, so it'll be a normal derby. It'll be 100 miles an hour and a battle, but it's important that we make sure that we win it."

Mikey
30-12-2013, 01:05 PM

Hearts 0 Kilmarnock 4

Hibs 3 Kilmarnock 0

How does that work out Billy??

Bostonhibby
30-12-2013, 01:06 PM
Locke from the main yams site - :blah::jamboak:

Gary Locke has insisted that a similar performance to Sunday's draw at St Mirren will see Hearts push Hibs all the way on January 2.The Jambos travel across the city for the derby of 2014 on Thursday, and the manager believes his team can pick up full points if they emulate the stylish performance they put in at St Mirren Park yesterday.

Speaking to the media at Riccarton, Gary said: "After the Kilmarnock game we were deeply disappointed in the manner in which we played but I thought we got a great response yesterday. We were really unlucky not to take all three points."The boys responded yesterday, especially with that second half performance, and that's what's going to be required."We need to put in a similar performance to yesterday. Everybody needs to work hard, be organised and positive when we've got the ball."We've had some good results this season against Hibs and Aberdeen, probably two of the bigger teams in Scotland :rolleyes: , and we have to better in the other games, there's no doubt about that."I've got a lot of confidence in the players here. If we put in a performance like we did at St Mirren then I'm sure I've got one or two players who will cause Hibs problems."Hibs have certainly got better since Terry went in there which is not a shock to me, I knew that would happen. So we're facing a different Hibs side from the two we've already faced this season. But for me, I've got to concentrate on Hearts and if we go down there and put in a performance like we did yesterday then we're confident of winning the game."We've certainly enjoyed the two derbies so far this season and we need to make sure that we go down and enjoy this one. It's going to be difficult, Hibs are a completely different side now. They're a lot more physical and stronger. Terry's put in a lot of bigger lads into the team :confused:, so it'll be a normal derby. It'll be 100 miles an hour and a battle, but it's important that we make sure that we win it."

:confused: Aye the giants that are Paul Cairney, Lewis Stevenson, Jason Cummings and Danny Handling. Hopefully this is the erses best attempt at psychological warfare.

Diclonius
30-12-2013, 01:07 PM
Hearts 0 Kilmarnock 4

Hibs 3 Kilmarnock 0

Hibs 3 Hearts 4?

Baader
30-12-2013, 01:08 PM
The man is a talentless imbecile has got by clinging on to Jefferies coat tails all these years.

Would love to see him try and wind TB up - bet he'd cower back in his dugoot if big Terry came striding over with his bloody headband on...

Just Alf
30-12-2013, 01:23 PM
you can tell they're really starting to hurt now, they've started laying into their "pet hibbie", wee robbo :greengrin

unless of course they guys doing the hurtin' are actually some of you guys under cover! if so .... :top marks

07hibee
30-12-2013, 01:35 PM
BILLY BROWN has played up Hearts' chances ahead of the capital derby with rivals Hibs on the 2nd of January.

Brown - who served a short spell as the Hibees' assistant manager - today praised the Jambos' battling display against St Mirren. "I thought we played fantastically well to get the draw today at a tough away ground. The boys were fantastic, and it's an excellent way to round off our successful season so far."

Brown was quick to dismiss criticism of his and manager Gary Locke's recent results, again comparing them to their Leith rivals. "Five successive defeats doesn't bother me. If anything, the pressure should be on Hibs - three years ago they lost six games in a row when me and Jim [Jefferies] were the management team here, so five defeats is not at all a problem with me or our supporters."

Finally, Brown was defiant in regards to Hearts' failure to make up their negative points deduction before the new year. "Everyone connected to the club has tried their hardest to make up this points deduction, and if we are relegated no one can say they didn't try their hardest. Plus, at this stage two years ago Hibs only had 15 points. That's not far off what we are now, and I'm sure we'll achieve that on the 2nd of January."

"Coincidentally, 15 was also the scoreline our boys beat Hibs by in the cup that season. If I remember correctly, the score was 5-1 that day." On being reminded that Brown himself was assistant manager of Hibs in the aforementioned season, Brown refused to comment. However, he did mention that the team were at this point "strugglin', strugglin', strugglin'". He also stated that he had "been places and done things", though the relevance to the conversation was unclear.

What a top professional!

Aldo
30-12-2013, 01:39 PM
BILLY BROWN has played up Hearts' chances ahead of the capital derby with rivals Hibs on the 2nd of January. Brown - who served a short spell as the Hibees' assistant manager - today praised the Jambos' battling display against St Mirren. "I thought we played fantastically well to get the draw today at a tough away ground. The boys were fantastic, and it's an excellent way to round off our successful season so far." "If I remember correctly, Hibs only managed to achieve a 0-0 draw here last month. If you were to use the European away goals rule, our result is technically better. That gives me and the boys great confidence going into the derby on Thursday." Brown was quick to dismiss criticism of his and manager Gary Locke's recent results, again comparing them to their Leith rivals. "Five successive defeats doesn't bother me. If anything, the pressure should be on Hibs - three years ago they lost six games in a row when me and Jim [Jefferies] were the management team here, so five defeats is not at all a problem with me or our supporters." Finally, Brown was defiant in regards to Hearts' failure to make up their negative points deduction before the new year. "Everyone connected to the club has tried their hardest to make up this points deduction, and if we are relegated no one can say they didn't try their hardest. Plus, at this stage two years ago Hibs only had 15 points. That's not far off what we are now, and I'm sure we'll achieve that on the 2nd of January." "Coincidentally, 15 was also the scoreline our boys beat Hibs by in the cup that season. If I remember correctly, the score was 5-1 that day." On being reminded that Brown himself was assistant manager of Hibs in the aforementioned season, Brown refused to comment. However, he did mention that the team were at this point "strugglin', strugglin', strugglin'". He also stated that he had "been places and done things", though the relevance to the conversation was unclear.

Tbh it's expected. What a complete and utter pile of *****. Brown is obviously no taking his tablets.

Let them say what they want.... The majority on broke back expect us to bottle it again and that they'll sneak a 1 nil win.

I think they will find this game a lot harder than the others.

Hibercelona
30-12-2013, 01:42 PM

Hopefully that'll be his big team talk along side pishy streaks just before kick off. If thats the best they can come up with, then they're in serious trouble.

Franck Stanton
30-12-2013, 01:46 PM
Who gives a flying one what that tube has to say ? We are Hibernian FC and we will do our talking on the pitch. Be afraid yams, be VERY afraid. TB's green and white army are coming to get you. :flag: :tbgwa::hibees:tbgwa::flag:

Aldo
30-12-2013, 01:50 PM
The problem is he can't help himself, never has and never will. He should of been absolutely nowhere near our club.

Bostonhibby
30-12-2013, 01:52 PM
Are these the same roasters that tell us every week that their team is all teenagers with an average age of 19 but they are also the best youngsters in Europe?

patlowe
30-12-2013, 01:56 PM

:greengrin A bit too subtle for some it seems!

Rivers Cuomo
30-12-2013, 02:01 PM
Tbh it's expected. What a complete and utter pile of *****. Brown is obviously no taking his tablets.

Let them say what they want.... The majority on broke back expect us to bottle it again and that they'll sneak a 1 nil win.

I think they will find this game a lot harder than the others.

Haha im pretty sure this a parody guys?? Even Billy Brown isnae THAT much of a roaster??

Diclonius
30-12-2013, 02:01 PM

Quite. :tee hee:

Oscar T Grouch
30-12-2013, 02:03 PM

Tbh I was convinced it was real til the second last paragraph. Top class post!!

matty_f
30-12-2013, 02:06 PM
Quite. :tee hee:

:faf: well played!

green.and.white
30-12-2013, 02:11 PM

That last paragraph :faf: people fell for this?? :greengrin

Bostonhibby
30-12-2013, 02:13 PM

Top class, could have been the great man himself and a very welcome opportunity to have a go at him regardless. With hindsight the spelling was too good and there was no evidence of his face getting redder and voice getting louder as the "interview" went on.

07hibee
30-12-2013, 02:17 PM
That last paragraph :faf: people fell for this?? :greengrin

I did haha,what a Jose Quatongo

jonty
30-12-2013, 02:26 PM
Hearts 0 Kilmarnock 4

Hibs 3 Kilmarnock 0

Obviously hibs 7-0 hearts.

If he'd actually said it. He probably thought it though.

Danderhall Hibs
30-12-2013, 02:48 PM

Quality mate. So close to the bone it caught a few.:greengrin

Aldo
30-12-2013, 03:00 PM
Quality mate. So close to the bone it caught a few.:greengrin

It did indeed. :-D

Hibercelona
30-12-2013, 03:02 PM
I can't believe I was caught out by that. It's so close to the real thing!

Magic. :not worth

lapsedhibee
30-12-2013, 04:34 PM

:thumbsup:
Excellent, though the bolded bit is pure Stevie Fail, rather than Billy Clown.

Diclonius
30-12-2013, 04:38 PM
:thumbsup:
Excellent, though the bolded bit is pure Stevie Fail, rather than Billy Clown.

I was thinking that, but as Mr Fail is no longer about I had to go for the next best thing. :greengrin

NORTHERNHIBBY
30-12-2013, 04:43 PM
Using the away goals rule in the SPL? God loves a trier I suppose, but pysh like that is best filed alongside the "joint-winners" claim for their near but no near enough season.

NadeAteMyLunch!
30-12-2013, 05:01 PM
Pishing myself at the number of folk caught out with that one haha. Good stuff

Jones28
30-12-2013, 05:10 PM

I've never seen that before! What a fud!

He's an irrelevant non-entity. Jambo bar steward who I still can't believe was employed by Hibs.

NadeAteMyLunch!
30-12-2013, 05:24 PM
Where's he really been though? Realistically? He lived off fat Jumbo for years at Hearts, done the same at Killie, failed at Hibs, made a tit of himself at East Fife and went back to work for free at Hearts due to being unemployed. He's so far doing a horrendous(brilliant)job second time round at Hearts. I doubt he's been further than Inverness in all honesty

Danderhall Hibs
30-12-2013, 05:35 PM
Where's he really been though? Realistically? He lived off fat Jumbo for years at Hearts, done the same at Killie, failed at Hibs, made a tit of himself at East Fife and went back to work for free at Hearts due to being unemployed. He's so far doing a horrendous(brilliant)job second time round at Hearts. I doubt he's been further than Inverness in all honesty

Bradford for a few weeks until the dream team were found out.

Onion
30-12-2013, 06:17 PM
I've never seen that before! What a fud!

He's an irrelevant non-entity. Jambo bar steward who I still can't believe was employed by Hibs.

The fact he was tells you everything about Hibs. Absolute embarrassment. But that's behind us. We're on a new path with proper management, while Brown and the Yams are imploding.

He and the Yams deserve each other.

VivaHiberña
31-12-2013, 03:49 AM

Fantastic wee read, Beats has to be a Hibbie. Failing that he's on his way to .net cult hero status.

My favourite line, though, has to be:

I pray daily that we are a completely different football club come the start of next season.

Very possible, my pink-clad friend. It's "pleasing" to see some of you expecting the worst.

portohibee
31-12-2013, 08:35 AM
On a different note, my mates just failed his motor when it was in for it's MOT, nice one Tam :top marks

Saorsa
31-12-2013, 08:50 AM
On a different note, my mates just failed his motor when it was in for it's MOT, nice one Tam :top marksIt's a good job he's been places already then. :agree:

Gettin' Auld
31-12-2013, 08:52 AM
On a different note, my mates just failed his motor when it was in for it's MOT, nice one Tam :top marks

I thought the Yam management team got a company vehicle? Didnae ken that a Tandem needed to have an MOT.

Every day's a schoolday. :greengrin

Diclonius
31-12-2013, 11:16 AM
It's a good job he's been places already then. :agree:

:faf:

Hibercelona
31-12-2013, 11:17 AM
It's a good job he's been places already then. :agree:

:greengrin

Nice to see his motor is stugglin as much as he is.

Coco Bryce
01-01-2014, 11:14 PM
Haha brilliant. Hope the bill is thousands...

Nevi_SOL
01-01-2014, 11:41 PM
That Boy "Beats" haha. keep up the good work :troll:

hibees 7062
01-01-2014, 11:58 PM
He must have some collection o jaikets

hibees 7062
02-01-2014, 12:02 AM
[QUOTE=VivaHibs;3849605]Fantastic wee read, Beats has to be a Hibbie. Failing that he's on his way to .net cult hero status.

Kello

Neilson Wilson [anyone old and hard] Grainger

Miko Stewart Brellier Cesnauskis

Skacel

Riordan

kaimendhibs
02-01-2014, 01:19 AM
Gutted billy brown dead ever allowed into our club!!

Sent from my iphone

DAVE1875
02-01-2014, 05:34 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/padcore/bbstrugglin_zps94f5a87e.gif

Phil D. Rolls
02-01-2014, 09:44 AM
Gutted billy brown dead ever allowed into our club!!

Sent from my iphone

Anagram?

cabbageandribs1875
02-01-2014, 09:58 AM
Anagram?

it's a bit of a head-scratcher
http://www.legaljuice.com/scratching%20head%20scratcher%20scratch.jpg

kaimendhibs
02-01-2014, 10:48 AM
Ermmm should say was.

Sent from my iphone

Thecat23
02-01-2014, 04:17 PM
He's fat,

He's vile,

He's struggling big style

BILLY BROWN, BILLY BROWN!!!!

And repeat..... :D

Aldo
02-01-2014, 04:32 PM
He's fat, He's vile, He's struggling big style BILLY BROWN, BILLY BROWN!!!! And repeat..... :D

Like it.

Billy Brown you reek of Pish - lockies pish lockies pish!! And repeat to tune of I am the music man

Sorry will get am coat.