PDA

View Full Version : Jose Mourinho

HibbyAndy
29-12-2013, 05:34 PM
" Never a penalty , Luis Saurez went down like he was shot".

Coming from a guy who got Porto cheating and diving all over the shot including a final v Celtc.. what a ****in 2 faced **** !!!

HibsNutter
29-12-2013, 05:40 PM
He set his Real Madrid side out to kick lumps out of the Barcelona players as he did at Inter Milan, and is now doing again at Chelsea, no respect for the man at all.

lapsedhibee
29-12-2013, 06:03 PM

Coming from a guy who got Porto cheating and diving all over the shot including a final v Celtc.. what a ****in 2 faced **** !!!

Not just Porto - he had Robben, Drogba and Joe Cole doing it week in week out during his first Chelski spell.

heretoday
29-12-2013, 09:47 PM
I like him.

Onceinawhile
29-12-2013, 09:48 PM
Cheque book manager. Also a prick.

Danderhall Hibs
29-12-2013, 09:49 PM
Suarez does go down like he's shot - he done the same v city on Boxing Day as well.

PeterboroHibee
29-12-2013, 09:50 PM
He knows fine well that it was a penalty. Hes trying to deflect attention away from what happened, although that and Eto'os stamp on Henderson were far too blatant to be ignored.

Hibercelona
29-12-2013, 09:52 PM
Set Chelsea out to break legs today and comes across as even more paranoid and deluded than Ferguson.

Speedy
29-12-2013, 09:57 PM
I'm all for managers sticking up for their players but I don't like the blatent lying and blethering when it comes to things like this.

HibbyAndy
29-12-2013, 10:02 PM
Suarez does go down like he's shot - he done the same v city on Boxing Day as well.

That was a stonewall penalty.

Drogba was the biggest cheat to grace the EPL so i find it mildly amusing JM namecalling

Danderhall Hibs
29-12-2013, 10:04 PM
That was a stonewall penalty.

Drogba was the biggest cheat to grace the EPL so i find it mildly amusing JM namecalling

I'm not saying it wasn't a pen just that suarez doesn't help himself by diving about like Tom Daley.

HibbyAndy
29-12-2013, 10:11 PM
I'm not saying it wasn't a pen just that suarez doesn't help himself by diving about like Tom Daley.

Against City i agree..Today tho Et'O clearly takes Saurez out.

ill stand by my statement tho...Mourinho is a 2 daced xynt!...

Danderhall Hibs
29-12-2013, 10:13 PM
Against City i agree..Today tho Et'O clearly takes Saurez out.

ill stand by my statement tho...Mourinho is a 2 daced xynt!...

No doubt - most of them are.

Jonnyboy
29-12-2013, 10:33 PM
Jose is the biggest hypocrite around. Mumbling something about not liking it when players dive. Wondering why Di Maria and Ronaldo weren't dropped then

Moon unit
29-12-2013, 10:40 PM
Bollox!...should have had 2 pens,1 from Terry,1 from Eto'o ..both missed by the special one.Think he's turning into Wenger!

Haymaker
29-12-2013, 10:45 PM
I use to love Jose, he was class. Now, after Real Madrid and now at Chelsea, I am starting to wonder if he has been found out. Used like a cult of personality at Porto, Chelsea and Inter but now he seems unable to get his "top" players around to his way. His treatment of Mata is baffling as his continued selection of Willian.

Danderhall Hibs
29-12-2013, 11:01 PM
Bollox!...should have had 2 pens,1 from Terry,1 from Eto'o ..both missed by the special one.Think he's turning into Wenger!

Nah it's not - he's a diver.

Squealing pig
29-12-2013, 11:13 PM
Heard hes on hear7s radar for when locke gets sacked after the derby

HibbyAndy
01-01-2014, 10:32 PM
So Jose..After calling Saurez a cheat which is rich coming from you (
your teams are cheating diving barstewards )..What was your take on Oscar today rounding the goalie and BLATANTLY diving?? rounding the goalie and diving WTF??!!!! Cheating of the highest order when its easier to score.

Mourinho the 2 faced pratt!

truehibernian
01-01-2014, 10:40 PM
What was worse was his lack of recollection of pundits associated to Chelsea - Sky alone employ Hoddle, Wilkins, Gianluca Vialli, Michael Ballack, and Ruud Gullit......the Beeb in the past have employed Le Saux and Pat Nevin still commentates on games. Jeez even ITV have Andy Townsend.

Might take a journalist with bottle to take him on though eh - like up here, lacking in the old 'journo with courage to ask the right questions' field.

HibbyAndy
01-01-2014, 10:44 PM
your teams are cheating diving barstewards )..What was your take on Oscar today rounding the goalie and BLATANTLY diving?? rounding the goalie and diving WTF??!!!! Cheating of the highest order when its easier to score.

R'Albin
02-01-2014, 12:51 AM
But he's so beautiful though.

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/69851000/jpg/_69851191_mmftbplevechemourinho.jpg

Pete
02-01-2014, 01:00 AM

Did he not say that the referee actually made the right call and that Oscar did dive?

:faint:

hibby19
02-01-2014, 02:31 AM
What does the manager have to do with players diving? Do you think Butcher tells Cairney and Collins to go down at the slightest touch? I don't think so. If a player dives surely it is the player in question that is at fault and nobody else

HibernianJK
02-01-2014, 06:23 AM
I love Jose. It is so obivous he is trying to wind people up about this. He does it every week and gets under peoples skin when he knows he is being controversial.

With regards to Oscars dive obviously people don't read post match interviews. He said the referee was right to book Oscar and that he was disappointed in Oscar for going down.

Tricla
02-01-2014, 06:39 AM
I pay little attention to the EPL as it's an overrated circus full of poncy acrobats.

lapsedhibee
02-01-2014, 08:36 AM
Moyes complaining that his two main divers Young and Januzaj didn't get decisions from Howard Webb. :faf:

Perhaps if they didn't spend about half their regular game time diving they'd get the decisions? Young's diving technique, which seems to involve trying to do the splits just after he leaves the ground, is one of the most nonsensical things I've seen on a fitba pitch. Didn't Sir Fergie have a word with him after the first half dozen times he got penalties for it? He doesn't seem to have taken it in. Joke of a 'man'.

Scouse Hibee
02-01-2014, 10:02 AM

It was a stonewall penalty Mourinho knows that and so does everyone else who has watched it since, he's just playing mind games. Suarez was fouled and went down to emphasise the point with the referee as he often does, that's his mind game with the referee which unfortunately goes against him too often.

Jim44
02-01-2014, 10:23 AM
What does the manager have to do with players diving? Do you think Butcher tells Cairney and Collins to go down at the slightest touch? I don't think so. If a player dives surely it is the player in question that is at fault and nobody else

Managers don't have to tell players not to do certain things but can prevent it by the action they take after it. Fining divers heavily would be a start. Removing a top after scoring and getting an automatic yellow and potentially taking a side down to ten men would anger me if I were a manager. A two week ban from playing and big fine would soon stop them. And before anyone says I'm removing fun and spontaneou passion from the game ........ bollocks. There are loads of ways of celebrating without picking up yellows.

Phil D. Rolls
02-01-2014, 10:23 AM

It seems all he thinks about is winning games. The rat.

Danderhall Hibs
02-01-2014, 10:47 AM

He said the ref got it right.

Danderhall Hibs
02-01-2014, 10:48 AM
It was a stonewall penalty Mourinho knows that and so does everyone else who has watched it since, he's just playing mind games. Suarez was fouled and went down to emphasise the point with the referee as he often does, that's his mind game with the referee which unfortunately goes against him too often.

It was a penalty but the way he throws himself about puts doubt in the refs mind.

Scouse Hibee
02-01-2014, 11:14 AM
It was a penalty but the way he throws himself about puts doubt in the refs mind.

No, it was a piss poor decision by the ref nothing else.