PDA

View Full Version : Promoted teams

DTS
28-12-2013, 11:35 PM
I have been thinking with the new play off system in place we could potentially have two new away trips next season so who would you want to come up and go down along with the yams? For me I want Ross county to go down and for Livingston and Falkirk to come up as they are the closest grounds to me

Ronniekirk
28-12-2013, 11:49 PM
I have been thinking with the new play off system in place we could potentially have two new away trips next season so who would you want to come up and go down along with the yams? For me I want Ross county to go down and for Livingston and Falkirk to come up as they are the closest grounds to me
That's just selfish But come to think of it they are both easier for me to get to as well

Martin
28-12-2013, 11:50 PM

Dundee and Hamilton for me...

B.H.F.C
29-12-2013, 12:07 AM
Don't want it to be Falkirk or Hamilton. Soulless places with zero atmosphere, especially Hamilton. Livingston probably falls in to that category as well but had a few decent trips there when we've filled about 3 sides of the ground.

hfc rd
29-12-2013, 12:58 AM
Livi & Dundee.

GreenArmyyy!
29-12-2013, 09:07 AM
Although we were beaten I loved the away trip to Dens park last year, cracking little atmosphere!

Craig_in_Prague
29-12-2013, 09:27 AM
I like Dundee in the league, they take healthy numbers to away games and it provides another derby within the league.
Falkirk instead of RC would do me fine as well.

offshorehibby
29-12-2013, 09:33 AM
I don't go to many away games these days so when i do go it's for the day out. From this seasons Championship Falkirk and Raith. Next again season i want Dunfermline back up, a great day out.
I like Inverness and Ross Co in the league because it gives Mrs OS and my self o' a wee weekend away.