PDA

View Full Version : Heff&harris

DTS
28-12-2013, 10:46 PM
Does anyone know if either of them might be on the bench tomorrow would be good to get them some time on the pitch if they are to play against the yams

thebakerboy
28-12-2013, 11:13 PM
Think I saw Paul saying in an interview that he might be back today but Alex has been out for a while and hope he won't be rushed back but give a few u20 games to get back to fitness.

Ronniekirk
28-12-2013, 11:18 PM
Does anyone know if either of them might be on the bench tomorrow would be good to get them some time on the pitch if they are to play against the yams
Big tell said he thought the Ross county and Killie games were too soon for both .But am hoping at least one of them will be on bench but not even sure either has played for under 20 s team so neither is going to be match fit .They won't be risked though as no point in them being rushed now and risk another lay off We will also need to be patient wg
hen they do come back and not expect them to make immediate impact Will be into Febuary before both are up and fully functioning in team

DTS
28-12-2013, 11:28 PM
Big tell said he thought the Ross county and Killie games were too soon for both .But am hoping at least one of them will be on bench but not even sure either has played for under 20 s team so neither is going to be match fit .They won't be risked though as no point in them being rushed now and risk another lay off We will also need to be patient wg
hen they do come back and not expect them to make immediate impact Will be into Febuary before both are up and fully functioning in team
aww okay yeah we need to be patient especially with Harris as before his injury he ha only had half a season of first team football so we can't expect him to come in and completely change things like he did when he first came into the team as back then he was fresh and was somewhat of an unknown whereas now teams will identify him as a threat

Ronniekirk
28-12-2013, 11:33 PM
aww okay yeah we need to be patient especially with Harris as before his injury he ha only had half a season of first team football so we can't expect him to come in and completely change things like he did when he first came into the team as back then he was fresh and was somewhat of an unknown whereas now teams will identify him as a threat
Yep listen to your Elders Should you no be sleeping by now :agree:

DTS
28-12-2013, 11:36 PM
Yep listen to your Elders Should you no be sleeping by now :agree:

Nah not quite yet got another half hour..

Greendub
29-12-2013, 12:02 AM
Shouldn't bring Harris back in for the derby, tattoo man will end his career

B.H.F.C
29-12-2013, 12:10 AM

So if we end up in the bottom 6 we shouldn't play him in the post split derby? Or we shouldn't play him against St Mirren in case big bad Goodwin gets him?

The only reason Harris shouldn't play is if he's not fit enough. Same goes for Heff.

Sanger
29-12-2013, 04:02 AM
So if we end up in the bottom 6 we shouldn't play him in the post split derby? Or we shouldn't play him against St Mirren in case big bad Goodwin gets him?

The only reason Harris shouldn't play is if he's not fit enough. Same goes for Heff.
Given the nature of Harris's injury , the length of time out and his confidence going as the boo boys started on him in his few games this season he needs ato be gently nursed through the u20s and the bench.

jodjam
29-12-2013, 07:00 AM
If Harris disnae beat 3 men and ping an inch perfect cross onto Collins head within 60 seconds of his return then he's getting it tight from me

Bristolhibby
29-12-2013, 07:18 AM
If Harris disnae beat 3 men and ping an inch perfect cross onto Collins head within 60 seconds of his return then he's getting it tight from me

Lol

Stonewall
29-12-2013, 08:04 AM

Too close to the truth to be funny. Potential scapegoat material imo.

Hermit Crab
29-12-2013, 08:33 AM

I was under the impression that tattoo man is crocked himself.

Aldo
29-12-2013, 08:43 AM

Don't let them fool you HC. I have no doubt that tattooed twat will be fit to play, just like his injury leading up to the LC game.

Danderhall Hibs
29-12-2013, 08:47 AM
Given the nature of Harris's injury , the length of time out and his confidence going as the boo boys started on him in his few games this season he needs ato be gently nursed through the u20s and the bench.

That would be plan a but are there any under 20 games for him to play in?

Hermit Crab
29-12-2013, 08:49 AM
Don't let them fool you HC. I have no doubt that tattooed twat will be fit to play, just like his injury leading up to the LC game.

Had a look over the road. He may be on the bench for them today.

offshorehibby
29-12-2013, 08:50 AM
Harris needs a couple of U20 games at least before throwing him at the deep end.

That would be plan a but are there any under 20 games for him to play in?

I don't think there's an U20 game till early January. Are they not supposed to be away to Turkey for a 2 week training camp.

Diclonius
29-12-2013, 08:50 AM

Easter Road just wouldn't be the same without this kind of attitude.

Aldo
29-12-2013, 08:51 AM
Had a look over the road. He may be on the bench for them today.

Sorry didn't know that. I have no doubt though that he will feature at some point on the 2nd.... That is unless he gets a good blootering today or sent off.

ALF TUPPER
29-12-2013, 08:53 AM

Yeah. That's what I thought too. Are they not down to the bare bones of a squad?

Hermit Crab
29-12-2013, 08:55 AM
Sorry didn't know that. I have no doubt though that he will feature at some point on the 2nd.... That is unless he gets a good blootering today or sent off.

Even of he does play they are all still jobby.

Hermit Crab
29-12-2013, 08:56 AM
Yeah. That's what I thought too. Are they not down to the bare bones of a squad?

Allegedly. It's seem they have some kind of witch doctor that's cures the worst injuries just before Derbys.

Aldo
29-12-2013, 09:02 AM
Allegedly. It's seem they have some kind of witch doctor that's cures the worst injuries just before Derbys.

Yip miracle cures just in time for Thursday. He'll prob get 15 or 20 mins (if indeed he is in the squad) to see how he is).

Step forward Goodwin. Crunch!!

Danderhall Hibs
29-12-2013, 09:03 AM

The post is clearly tongue in cheek but I have no doubt it'll be 5 minutes or so before the clown that sits behind me gets on his back.

jodjam
29-12-2013, 09:04 AM

I wasn't being serious

GRANTON_HIBS
29-12-2013, 04:38 PM
Looks like he played 90 mins for them today and got booked, so says bbc.

Hedlund12
29-12-2013, 07:25 PM

Both Alex and Paul appeared for a wee chat in the Clubhouse today. They were asked if they were fit to play in the derby - Alex said that he'd been told the derby was too soon for him to play and Paul said he was fit for when the gaffer needs him. I'm hoping Heff will at least be on the bench for the derby.

Good wee chat from Boozy too prior to the game.... when he asked what one thing he would like for hibs - he responded in his best French accent..... a cup would be good!

GGTTH

29-12-2013, 07:30 PM

Weird how hearts main players always seem to get "injured" in the run up to derbies. Even more weird how they always seem to make miraculous recoveries to play in the derbies though.

Must have a great medical team working over there :aok:

hfc rd
29-12-2013, 09:07 PM
Weird how hearts main players always seem to get "injured" in the run up to derbies. Even more weird how they always seem to make miraculous recoveries to play in the derbies though.

Must have a great medical team working over there :aok:

Don't be surprised to see Jason Holt back for them as well. I just think they do this as a wind-up.

derek0762
29-12-2013, 09:09 PM
Both Alex and Paul appeared for a wee chat in the Clubhouse today. They were asked if they were fit to play in the derby - Alex said that he'd been told the derby was too soon for him to play and Paul said he was fit for when the gaffer needs him. I'm hoping Heff will at least be on the bench for the derby.

Good wee chat from Boozy too prior to the game.... when he asked what one thing he would like for hibs - he responded in his best French accent..... a cup would be good!

GGTTH

The Heff also told me how much he loved scoring against the Hert7 and enjoyed his hatrick last season, and hoped he would at least make the bench on Thursday! I also asked him to knoble Boyd as he passed the Killie dressing room........however he must have decided to tuck Boyd into the admirals back pocket for the 90 minutes instead ;-)

Diclonius
29-12-2013, 10:22 PM
I wasn't being serious

I know. I was implying those around us are. :greengrin