PDA

View Full Version : Kris Boyd

hibeedonald
27-12-2013, 04:44 PM
Seems to be returning to the player he was 5 years ago, only has 6 months left on his contract and Kilmarnock are struggling for cash. He is exactly what we need and surely we could offer him better wages?

lapsedhibee
27-12-2013, 04:49 PM
Can't think of anyone I'd less like to see in the green and white.

Ozyhibby
27-12-2013, 04:53 PM
If he can score goals I'd take him.

cabbageandribs1875
27-12-2013, 04:54 PM
only one club boyd will be heading for...bigotbrox

Sir David Gray
27-12-2013, 05:00 PM

Rudi Skacel?

DanHFC1875
27-12-2013, 05:05 PM
I'd take him, he scores a sh*t load of goals.

hibeemikey21
27-12-2013, 05:13 PM

Ian watkins?

Iceman1875
27-12-2013, 05:19 PM
Who cares that he's played for rangers, the boy knows where the net is - his record is excellent and id imagine he wouldn't be outwith our budget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

bad_news_boab
27-12-2013, 05:45 PM
Would like Boyd at Hibs just a natural goalscorer. We are missing a poacher but the bad news is he will end up signing for Rangers. I would have actually preferred Jon Daly to be honest.

GlasgowHibee
27-12-2013, 05:47 PM
I'd take him in a heartbeat, guaranteed to be our top goal scorer as he seems to score without ever getting any proper service - which is the exact problem with our strikers right now, they can't create something out of nothing. He also seems to love a few goals against the cheats from across the capital. :thumbsup: :agree:

lapsedhibee
27-12-2013, 05:52 PM
Rudi Skacel?

Boyd actually annoys me more. Satchel didn't ever get away scot-free with forearm-smashing Zemmama, for example.

Arch Stanton
27-12-2013, 05:54 PM
I'm not so sure he will be going to Rangers - I'm sure I heard them on the radio saying he had got his coaching certificates so it could be more likely he will go for a player/manager job IMO.

If not, I doubt he would relish playing under such a crap manager as McCoist.

greenlex
27-12-2013, 05:55 PM
I dont think he is a Butcher type player. He is not mobile enough goals or not. What does he do when you dont have the ball?

hibee316
27-12-2013, 06:07 PM
Ian watkins?

The boy from Steps?

;)

cleanyman
27-12-2013, 06:22 PM
Great striker.

His goal tally records in Scotland are ridiculous.

Also, the type of goals he's scoring this year, I'd love it if we signed him.

allezsauzee
27-12-2013, 06:23 PM
I would take Boyd but I'd prefer we signed Chris Johnston. I think he's a good wee player.

Hibby86
27-12-2013, 06:24 PM
Aanother goal scorer would be a bonus, is the problem not getting the ball to the frontmen?? IMO heff would bag a load of goals if he had the service??

thoughts anyone else??

Aldo
27-12-2013, 06:45 PM
Would gladly take Boyd and the lad Jonhston but I was hoping for Kenny Miller. Think he would bring a touch of class and experience to the team.

offshorehibby
27-12-2013, 07:15 PM
I would take Boyd but i wouldn't break any bank to get him. I'd rather have Kenny Miller. Or some new Mega forward already scouted by SM.

Squealing pig
27-12-2013, 07:15 PM
Take boyd no bother guy needs service though

Famous Fiver
27-12-2013, 07:20 PM
Sorry to butt in, but what about Longworth of Stranraer?

HibbySpurs
27-12-2013, 08:06 PM

Defo knows where the goal is but isn't he a part timer? That's a very big step.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Ronniekirk
27-12-2013, 08:08 PM
What about him ?

Billy Whizz
27-12-2013, 08:32 PM

Stranraer Hibbee is the best person to give us a view on him

Stax
27-12-2013, 08:33 PM
Aanother goal scorer would be a bonus, is the problem not getting the ball to the frontmen?? IMO heff would bag a load of goals if he had the service??

thoughts anyone else??
Agree, service to our strikers our main problem just now. I always thought Hasselbank at st Johnstone was a good wee player, always looked pacy/tricky when he played against us especially when he played for St Mirren. Much as I can't stand Boyd his goal scoring record hard to argue against but as posted previously I think a return to castle greysklull the likeliest destination.

Jonnyboy
27-12-2013, 08:35 PM
Agree, service to our strikers our main problem just now. I always thought Hasselbank at st Johnstone was a good wee player, always looked pacy/tricky when he played against us especially when he played for St Mirren. Much as I can't stand Boyd his goal scoring record hard to argue against but as posted previously I think a return to castle greysklull the likeliest destination.

Too inconsistent though. Watched him against Celtc and he was poor and got hooked

stevie-bee
27-12-2013, 08:38 PM
Scored Against rangers on boxing ,d ferguson was talking about there winger saying how good he was I think his name might have been wright

TowerHibs
27-12-2013, 08:51 PM
I saw stranraer a few weeks ago against east fife and there is no way in a million years is Longworth good enough. He makes jimmy Scott look like an international superstar

Northernhibee
27-12-2013, 08:59 PM
I quite like Doolan of Partick - scored a lot of their goals and that one against us was a very good goal.

Delboy4
27-12-2013, 09:03 PM
Great striker.

His goal tally records in Scotland are ridiculous.

Also, the type of goals he's scoring this year, I'd love it if we signed him.

One of my players spoke to Boyd at training today and asked if he was going to sign for the Hibees, he said 'No, but started laughing..!' He wouldn't give anything away though!!
He definitely will be moving I think but to what club, not sure!

Emerald
27-12-2013, 09:06 PM
Scored Against rangers on boxing ,d ferguson was talking about there winger saying how good he was I think his name might have been wright
I think the winger was called Stirling he was raving about.

Stax
27-12-2013, 09:08 PM
Too inconsistent though. Watched him against Celtc and he was poor and got hooked
Watched the same game and thought st Johnstone played well overall, as you say Hasellbaink was hooked and didn't have his best game. But to be fair most teams in Scotland set up to play against Celtic as defend, track back and do a job for the team. Not the kind of job players of his ilk are usually judged on. As I said the times he impressed me most were when he played for St Mirren.

Jonnyboy
27-12-2013, 09:09 PM
Watched the same game and thought st Johnstone played well overall, as you say Hasellbaink was hooked and didn't have his best game. But to be fair most teams in Scotland set up to play against Celtic as defend, track back and do a job for the team. Not the kind of job players of his ilk are usually judged on. As I said the times he impressed me most were when he played for St Mirren.

Not saying he's not a good player Stax, just that he's inconsistent and we've enough like that at the moment :greengrin

BroxburnHibee
27-12-2013, 09:12 PM
Funny that Killie were willing to give a former player the chance to prove himself and it worked out for them :devil:

Jonnyboy
27-12-2013, 09:13 PM
Funny that Killie were willing to give a former player the chance to prove himself and it worked out for them :devil:

:greengrin :stirrer:

down-the-slope
27-12-2013, 09:14 PM
I dont think he is a Butcher type player. He is not mobile enough goals or not. What does he do when you dont have the ball?

:agree: its a no

Decent record and the young winger setting them up for him regularly would be worth a look

edwards
27-12-2013, 09:43 PM
Lets face it we don't want someone in the team that can score goals :rolleyes: just go and get him exactly the kind of player we need right now and good support for Collins.

--------
27-12-2013, 10:43 PM
I don't care one little bit where a player has played before he comes to us. If Boyd solved the scoring problem for us, I'd welcome him in an instant.

But I find it hard to believe that he would sign for us, or that Terry B would be looking at him. I find it more likely that Mr Marsella has a wee list of possible strikers wroted doon somewhere and that if Mr B reckons we need new blood urgently he'll go for one of them.

But he may decide to wait and see how Heffernan does when he returns, though if that date is put back for any reason, a signing may take place.

I think we need to stop the 'revolving door' syndrome we've been trapped in since Mowbray left. I defy anyone to compile an accurate account of Hibs' player signings of the last 6 years from memory. (Any fool can look them up. That's what I do.)

We need a wee bit stability here, as the chap said while heaving his guts up crossing the Pentland Firth.

:sick:

Potty78
27-12-2013, 10:48 PM
We need creative players first. We have none. Striker wise Boyd would do.

heretoday
27-12-2013, 10:55 PM
Boyd always comes across as a supercilious sort. A big Hun who wouldn't want to wear green.

I could be wrong.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
27-12-2013, 10:56 PM
Boyd would be good but would need service, something we are not giving our own strikers.

JIm
27-12-2013, 11:01 PM
Stick him in defence then he can cross it in for himself to score :wink:

One Day
27-12-2013, 11:01 PM
One of my players spoke to Boyd at training today and asked if he was going to sign for the Hibees, he said 'No, but started laughing..!' He wouldn't give anything away though!!
He definitely will be moving I think but to what club, not sure!

said no and laughed...... gives enough away for me

HoboHarry
27-12-2013, 11:05 PM
Boyd always comes across as a supercilious sort. A big Hun who wouldn't want to wear green.

I could be wrong.

Have you seen the Portland Timbers kit? He played in that.....

AndyM_1875
27-12-2013, 11:09 PM

I could be wrong.

He came over very well recently on the radio and he was happy enough to wear green at Portland.

Don't think Boyd is that huge Rangers fan anyway. He'd rather play for Killie for less than he'd get at Ibrox. Perhaps he's happy at Killie or they're actually his team in reality. :dunno:

lucky
27-12-2013, 11:14 PM
He came over very well recently on the radio and he was happy enough to wear green at Portland.

Don't think Boyd is that huge Rangers fan anyway. He'd rather play for Killie for less than he'd get at Ibrox. Perhaps he's happy at Killie or they're actually his team in reality. :dunno:

He's a massive Rangers fan. He's good mates with one of my work colleagues. I'll ask about him coming to Hibs

Ronniekirk
27-12-2013, 11:20 PM
We need creative players first. We have none. Striker wise Boyd would do.
Let's wait and see how he does against a decent defence on Sunday If you think Killie would give us Heff then Boyd there two top scores they must be in big trouble . I think they offloaded Heff to keep Boyd and it's now paying dividends We don't have money to pay a fee Our cash all went on Collins ( eggs in one basket ) and butcher must be wondering how do we get him to score as if he can't make that happen then we need someone else in who can

Delboy4
27-12-2013, 11:53 PM

I could be wrong.

He's a right good guy in the changing room, absolutely mad always keeping the guys laughing!
Like everything I've heard about him, I'd take him in a minute...oh and he knows where the net is!

GGTTH

Coco Bryce
27-12-2013, 11:56 PM
I would rather have Boyd than Heff if I'm honest

Let's wait and see how he does against a decent defence on Sunday If you think Killie would give us Heff then Boyd there two top scores they must be in big trouble . I think they offloaded Heff to keep Boyd and it's now paying dividends We don't have money to pay a fee Our cash all went on Collins ( eggs in one basket ) and butcher must be wondering how do we get him to score as if he can't make that happen then we need someone else in who can

Ozyhibby
28-12-2013, 12:22 AM
The boy Johnstone looks a decent prospect as well.

ballengeich
28-12-2013, 12:37 AM

I could be wrong.

I had that impression until he gave his signing-on fee from Rangers to the Kilmarnock youth team. He may be a Hun, but there's a decent side to him.

vanNISHtelroy
28-12-2013, 08:19 AM
I had that impression until he gave his signing-on fee from Rangers to the Kilmarnock youth team. He may be a Hun, but there's a decent side to him.

He did that because rangers offered us £360k in instalments and we wanted £400k, which was all we could get after he came out and said rangers were the only team he would sign for when others were interested.

Wasn't happy when he came back because thought we were keeping him fit for them and how he left. Wouldn't like to work out where we would be without him!

Geo_1875
28-12-2013, 08:48 AM
I'd hate to think we would intentionally weaken any of the teams near HoMFC.

Paperboy
28-12-2013, 08:56 AM
Dunno if it's true but apparently the reason 'Kris' is spelt with a K is so his initials are 'KB' - King Billy. His sisters first names all start with K as we'll in keeping with the theme...

I've seen Longworth a few times and he's alright but maybe not Hibs class. I wouldn't rule out a part time player if they're good enough. Think about Danny Swanson and Morgans Gomis going to Dundee United from Berwick and cowdenbeath and the likes of Robertson going to Dundee United from Queens Park.

if I was to go for a Lower league player I'd go for Blair Spittal from Queens Park (before Coventry snap him up) or even Rory Mcalister from Peterhead who scores for fun. I'm sure St Mirren were after him before but he wanted to complete his plumbing apprenticeship so turned them down.

greenlex
28-12-2013, 11:44 AM
The boy Johnstone looks a decent prospect as well.:agree:Said this 18 months ago.

AndyM_1875
28-12-2013, 05:45 PM
Dunno if it's true but apparently the reason 'Kris' is spelt with a K is so his initials are 'KB' - King Billy. His sisters first names all start with K as we'll in keeping with the theme...

Re Boyd: that's got to be bull****. The sort of nonsense that's dreamed up by fruitcake Sellik bampots & bigots & peddled as truth.

Hibrandenburg
28-12-2013, 05:55 PM
He did that because rangers offered us £360k in instalments and we wanted £400k, which was all we could get after he came out and said rangers were the only team he would sign for when others were interested.

Wasn't happy when he came back because thought we were keeping him fit for them and how he left. Wouldn't like to work out where we would be without him!

Hibs sign a striker from Killie? You've got form for ripping us off in the past. :greengrin

vanNISHtelroy
28-12-2013, 06:00 PM
Hibs sign a striker from Killie? You've got form for ripping us off in the past. :greengrin

No idea who you are talking about!

Onceinawhile
28-12-2013, 06:02 PM

I've seen Longworth a few times and he's alright but maybe not Hibs class. I wouldn't rule out a part time player if they're good enough. Think about Danny Swanson and Morgans Gomis going to Dundee United from Berwick and cowdenbeath and the likes of Robertson going to Dundee United from Queens Park.

if I was to go for a Lower league player I'd go for Blair Spittal from Queens Park (before Coventry snap him up) or even Rory Mcalister from Peterhead who scores for fun. I'm sure St Mirren were after him before but he wanted to complete his plumbing apprenticeship so turned them down.

He turned us down as well I'm sure. Heard that he has scored 14 so far this season I think (rory mcallister that is)

lord bunberry
28-12-2013, 06:12 PM
It doesn't matter how many goals boyd scores, I just can't take to the guy. If he signed for us he would get my support the same as any other hibs player, but I'd rather we signed someone else tbh.

lapsedhibee
28-12-2013, 06:17 PM

Re Boyd: that's got to be bull****. The sort of nonsense that's dreamed up by fruitcake Sellik bampots & bigots & peddled as truth.

"Got to be"? :confused: People do give names to their children for all sorts of bizarre reasons. Here's a woman who wanted to name her son after Kris Boyd so she called him "Boyd":

http://www.netmums.com/coffeehouse/children-parenting-190/general-parenting-192/525103-soooo-upset-just-had-get-off-my-chest-all.html

cabbageandribs1875
28-12-2013, 06:20 PM
boyd is on sportsound extra just now

Ozyhibby
28-12-2013, 06:29 PM
From the highlights I saw of Thursdays game, the quality of Boyds play was a lot higher than anything any of our forwards has produced this season.

stoneyburn hibs
28-12-2013, 06:38 PM
Delighted if we could get Boyd, great finisher and at 30 he is at his prime.
Take him before Kenny Miller.

The_Horde
28-12-2013, 06:40 PM
Non starter guys. He's signing for the yams remember?

MrRobot
28-12-2013, 09:18 PM
Ian watkins?

Bit hard from the nick

hibees 7062
28-12-2013, 09:50 PM
I would take Boyd but I'd prefer we signed Chris Johnston. I think he's a good wee player.

Emptied from sevco for being to wee :greengrin

Stewboy
28-12-2013, 09:53 PM
Lowest scorers in the country. Top SPL scorer of all time and still banging them in

Aye, defo no good enough fir us????

NORTHERNHIBBY
28-12-2013, 10:21 PM
The key to most of Boyd's goals, that I have seen at least, is that someone gives him the ball to put away. Not seen many goals that he has made for himself or tracked back to get the ball.

monktonharp
28-12-2013, 11:09 PM

I could be wrong.:agree: I would hate him in green. disnae look right. and he will feel the same:cb

monktonharp
28-12-2013, 11:14 PM
He's a massive Rangers fan. He's good mates with one of my work colleagues. I'll ask about him coming to Hibs aye ok, and let him know that I think he's a total hun, therefore not welcome. others will disagree no doubt, depending on which lodge they're in.

monktonharp
28-12-2013, 11:19 PM
I would rather have Boyd than Heff if I'm honestI'd rather have Heff's grandma, than Boyd if I'm totally honest . sorry to rain on your parade.

Carheenlea
28-12-2013, 11:27 PM
aye ok, and let him know that I think he's a total hun, therefore not welcome. others will disagree no doubt, depending on which lodge they're in.

I thought Hibs were above this kind of West of Scotland guff to be honest.

monktonharp
28-12-2013, 11:29 PM
I had that impression until he gave his signing-on fee from Rangers to the Kilmarnock youth team. He may be a Hun, but there's a decent side to him.ex- Hibernian players have done that

hibbymick
28-12-2013, 11:32 PM
How about a forward line of Heff, Boyd, Miller, Collins and Cummings ...famous five styleeee :cb

monktonharp
28-12-2013, 11:38 PM
Let's wait and see how he does against a decent defence on Sunday If you think Killie would give us Heff then Boyd there two top scores they must be in big trouble . I think they offloaded Heff to keep Boyd and it's now paying dividends We don't have money to pay a fee Our cash all went on Collins ( eggs in one basket ) and butcher must be wondering how do we get him to score as if he can't make that happen then we need someone else in who can aye, ok. are you remembering that Heff has been injured and unavailable for a good few weeks? how can his performance be compared to the guy from Killie who has suddenly found a bit of form with a team that played against a bunch of losers very recently?

AFKA5814_Hibs
28-12-2013, 11:42 PM
Kris Boyd would be a brilliant signing for Hibs. Who cares he played for the Huns our manager was their captain. Gies a break.

Greencore
28-12-2013, 11:49 PM
People who have a problem with him because he played for rangers hae to stop being so bitter. The guy is a proven goal scorer in this league. Who really cares if he played for them. Has he showed any hate at all towards us? No, has he came out and said he hates us?, no. I'd welcome him here. Good player. Could do a job for us.

Bronson
28-12-2013, 11:51 PM
aye ok, and let him know that I think he's a total hun, therefore not welcome. others will disagree no doubt, depending on which lodge they're in.

If this is serious, it's one of the most small-minded posts I've seen. If you don't rate him, fair enough. But to totally disregard him because you think he might be a hun is the kind of thing I expect to hear only from glasgow's ugly sisters.

FWIW, i think he's a good finisher with plenty still to offer at spl level and i would take him. Really don't think we're even looking at him though.

DTS
28-12-2013, 11:56 PM
Surely signing the highest goal scorer in spl history would be a good signing, no matter who he has played for in his career I have always disliked him still do although he came across well on the radio with deek a couple of weeks back

cleanyman
28-12-2013, 11:59 PM
If this is serious, it's one of the most small-minded posts I've seen. If you don't rate him, fair enough. But to totally disregard him because you think he might be a hun is the kind of thing I expect to hear only from glasgow's ugly sisters.

FWIW, i think he's a good finisher with plenty still to offer at spl level and i would take him. Really don't think we're even looking at him though.

He's an outstanding finisher and his goalscoring record in Scotland is incredible.

This rubbish 'oh he's a hun, I don't like him ' bla bla bla is pish. If he's Rangers through and through so be it, what's good about that is that he's a winner, something that is greatly lacking in the current Hibs team

monktonharp
29-12-2013, 12:06 AM
Kris Boyd would be a brilliant signing for Hibs. Who cares he played for the Huns our manager was their captain. Gies a break.afka, I wouldnae really be too bothered if he did sign for Hibernian but is that likely? are we after him? our present manager, who like all the other mangers of our club will eventually move on /be sacked etc did actually reach the heady heights of captainship of one of the world's top notch football nations if all the English newscasters were correct, and I hope he is with us for a long while but, I'm sure he is on record(somewhere) that he and his good lady wife could just not buy into the (Rangers former football club/Celtic thing) bigotry that is alive and kicking in the Scottish regions whenever you go past Deer park Livingston.:rolleyes:

thebakerboy
29-12-2013, 12:08 AM
Interesting this "he's a hun thing " , just reading the book about Erich Shaedler , a great Hibee hero , who in his first interview after signing for us declared he had always supported Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

monktonharp
29-12-2013, 12:22 AM

FWIW, i think he's a good finisher with plenty still to offer at spl level and i would take him. Really don't think we're even looking at him though.I don't think he might be a hun. I know he is and I will not apologise for knowing that! I agree he is a good finisher, his record speaks for itself.He certainly has a lot more to offer to the SPFL, and in no way did I say that I did not rate him.I am a commited Hibernian fc fan, ST holder, regular on this forum....... so what is your problem with that?

Ronniekirk
29-12-2013, 12:26 AM
Interesting this "he's a hun thing " , just reading the book about Erich Shaedler , a great Hibee hero , who in his first interview after signing for us declared he had always supported Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And you certainly couldn't question his commitment to the cause in both his spells with us.

monktonharp
29-12-2013, 12:27 AM
He's an outstanding finisher and his goalscoring record in Scotland is incredible.

This rubbish 'oh he's a hun, I don't like him ' bla bla bla is pish. If he's Rangers through and through so be it, what's good about that is that he's a winner, something that is greatly lacking in the current Hibs team
if he's "Rangers" through and through, and a winner, do remember what made "Rangers" winners.

cleanyman
29-12-2013, 12:29 AM
if he's "Rangers" through and through, and a winner, do remember what made "Rangers" winners.

Money or not they were still the best footballers in Scotland by a considerable distance.

Ronniekirk
29-12-2013, 12:30 AM
Surely signing the highest goal scorer in spl history would be a good signing, no matter who he has played for in his career I have always disliked him still do although he came across well on the radio with deek a couple of weeks back
It's not worth all this debate as it's anon starter .Killie fans would boycott Rugby Park they would go into administration and we don't want to give Hear7s any possibility of a Lifeline

monktonharp
29-12-2013, 12:32 AM
Surely signing the highest goal scorer in spl history would be a good signing, no matter who he has played for in his career I have always disliked him still do although he came across well on the radio with deek a couple of weeks backI would not prefer to have a player with us that has notched up a fantastic goalscoring record with a "tainted" team.

Ronniekirk
29-12-2013, 12:38 AM
I would not prefer to have a player with us that has notched up a fantastic goalscoring record with a "tainted" team.
Talking of tainted teams if we did sign him before the hear7s game and he scored a hat rock as we trounced them 7 0 would you forgive him his past sins then

frazeHFC
29-12-2013, 01:49 AM
I ****ing despise Kris Boyd and don't want him in a Hibs shirt. But i'm as fickle as every fan and would probably change opinion if he came and was banging them in.

heretoday
29-12-2013, 03:12 AM
Supercilious or not, if he was willing to come to Hibs I wouldn't care if he's a Hun.

Just as long as he's banging in the goals.

lapsedhibee
29-12-2013, 07:50 AM
Supercilious or not, if he was willing to come to Hibs I wouldn't care if he's a Hun.

Just as long as he's banging in the goals.

Isn't it a consensus on here now that two recent players who 'banged in the goals' - O'Connor and Riordan - were also part of a culture which did long term harm to the club? I dunno if Boydy has a suspect character/mentality like those two, but if he did then it would be wise to think twice, even if he was sure to score regularly.

It's also a consensus that another outstanding goalscorer, Joe Harper, did the club no good in the broader scheme of things.

hibee316
29-12-2013, 09:29 AM
Did you see his misses against hearts?
Just as telling, they were awful.

GreenArmyyy!
29-12-2013, 10:10 AM
Would gladly take Boyd and the lad Jonhston but I was hoping for Kenny Miller. Think he would bring a touch of class and experience to the team.

Is Miller in the Canadian close season just now? I saw him in Harvey Nics the other day, just curious.

Aldo
29-12-2013, 10:19 AM
Is Miller in the Canadian close season just now? I saw him in Harvey Nics the other day, just curious.

Think he is.

hibees 7062
29-12-2013, 10:30 AM

Derby are in for him

Aldo
29-12-2013, 10:34 AM
Derby are in for him

He's a good player so it wouldn't surprise me. If he continues to impress and play the way he has been he'll get a bigger move.

hibees 7062
29-12-2013, 11:59 AM
He's a good player so it wouldn't surprise me. If he continues to impress and play the way he has been he'll get a bigger move.

According tae sevco he wasnt big enough to influence a game . He was 13 at the time :rolleyes:

monktonharp
30-12-2013, 12:59 AM
at the risk of having a dig: at mr boyd for his performance yesterday, Iwould like to point out that his performance against Hibernian was shocking and if any Hibernian fans would like to see him playing for us, they should look back as to the way he played against us with his elbows out (as ever) for every challenge and for his winging with the referee for everything that went against him. he also backed into every opposing player when a ball came near him and yet, some on here want him to sign for us

Haymaker
30-12-2013, 04:02 AM

The MLS is indeed in the off season.

Callum_62
30-12-2013, 05:25 AM
at the risk of having a dig: at mr boyd for his performance yesterday, Iwould like to point out that his performance against Hibernian was shocking and if any Hibernian fans would like to see him playing for us, they should look back as to the way he played against us with his elbows out (as ever) for every challenge and for his winging with the referee for everything that went against him. he also backed into every opposing player when a ball came near him and yet, some on here want him to sign for us

None of that I would see as a negative...if he played for us

His goals record speaks for itself - he would grab a fair few for us no doubt

bigwheel
30-12-2013, 10:11 AM
after watching him yesterday, I'd rather keep what we have….We would have to drop a collins , cummings or heff . I'd rather take them. He is a good goalscorer, but I'd rather work with our three who will want to develop...

Aldo
30-12-2013, 10:19 AM
The MLS is indeed in the off season.

Kenny is indeed still in Scotland. Wonder who, if anyone, will be after a wee loan stint from him??