PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: Butcher Praises Fantastic Spirit

RSS Bot
27-12-2013, 04:30 AM
Boss gives the lowdown to Hibernian TV

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20131227/butcher-praises-fantastic-spirit_2262950_3591932)

Hibby Bairn
27-12-2013, 07:05 AM
Haven't heard anyone talk like that since Mowbray. Upwards and onwards.

Libby Hibby
27-12-2013, 07:12 AM
Superb interview, great hearing a manager saying the right things with such enthusiasm and passion.

I'll be there Sunday Tel to cheer on the boys.

GGTTH

matty_f
27-12-2013, 07:16 AM
I've been hugely impressed with Butcher, he's very eloquent and it's easy to see why and how he gets teams playing for him.
We might not see a huge difference straight away but I really believe he'll have us at least achieving in line with where we should be, if not slightly over-achieving.

Ronniekirk
27-12-2013, 07:31 AM
Superb interview, great hearing a manager saying the right things with such enthusiasm and passion.

I'll be there Sunday Tel to cheer on the boys.

GGTTH
Me too but with the baggage of our poor home form and strikers not scoring , against a resurgent Killie with. Boyd and Johnston scoring for fun just now. this could be a tricky game and and different work out for defense but still looking forward to it.But we have to win at home sometime or are we saving that for the Derby

Billy Whizz
27-12-2013, 08:12 AM
Me too but with the baggage of our poor home form and strikers not scoring , against a resurgent Killie with. Boyd and Johnston scoring for fun just now. this could be a tricky game and and different work out for defense but still looking forward to it.But we have to win at home sometime or are we saving that for the Derby
It's only Killlie we're playing, I'm sure we'll get that home win on Sunday

blackpoolhibs
27-12-2013, 08:48 AM
I've been hugely impressed with Butcher, he's very eloquent and it's easy to see why and how he gets teams playing for him.
We might not see a huge difference straight away but I really believe he'll have us at least achieving in line with where we should be, if not slightly over-achieving.

All i ever want from us. :agree:

Libby Hibby
27-12-2013, 09:32 AM

Ronnie, straight question, so straight answer please...are you really a Hibs supporter? I respect your posts but there is usually a sprinkling of negativity in them where there is no need...not that all posts need to be 'happy clappy' but you are quick to ground any positivity that's all

hibsbollah
27-12-2013, 09:33 AM
Haven't heard anyone talk like that since Mowbray. Upwards and onwards.

Mowbray didnt pepper every sentence with greasy breakfast references though. :grr: I want some variety to Butcher's anecdotes; maybe at his next press conference he could make reference to the croissant formation, or threaten McGivern with coffee and danish if he jeeps mis-hitting his crosses :dunno: