26-12-2013, 10:30 PM
Why are we getting this and no sportscene :-(

Sir David Gray
26-12-2013, 10:31 PM
Sportscene's on tomorrow night.

Fife-Hibee
26-12-2013, 10:33 PM

Thanks' was so looking forward to watching the orcs getting pumped :-)

Hibercelona
26-12-2013, 10:33 PM

Sportscene gets shown tomorrow night mate! :aok:

Highlights will be online before sportscene gets shown on the tv anyway. So you can skip all the ***** and go straight to the source. :wink:

Fife-Hibee
26-12-2013, 10:34 PM
Sportscene gets shown tomorrow night mate! :aok:

Highlights will be online before sportscene gets shown on the tv anyway. So you can skip all the ***** and go straight to the source. :wink:

Cheers mate :-))

hfc rd
27-12-2013, 01:43 AM
Slightly off topic, but why are the St Johnstone - Celtic highlights already up on the BBC website but none of the others are?

HibeeLR
27-12-2013, 02:23 AM
Slightly off topic, but why are the St Johnstone - Celtic highlights already up on the BBC website but none of the others are?

If you want the hibs highlights go to the SPFL YouTube page, all games highlights already up :)

iwasthere1972
27-12-2013, 02:56 PM

I'm assuming that you're not a regular Sportscene viewer.

Aldo
27-12-2013, 03:09 PM

I think we all know the answer to this one - cos it's Smellic.... As simple as that.

Ronniekirk
27-12-2013, 03:17 PM
I think we all know the answer to this one - cos it's Smellic.... As simple as that.
Are you seriously suggesting there is a bent towards Smeltic at the BBC.Poor Richard Gordon jumped out his seat when willie miller mistakenly reported Aberdeen had equalised at the same time chick young was positively orgasmic in his praise of St Bia Midden While poor Biscuit s was left with the crumbs again . Bias what Bias

Aldo
27-12-2013, 03:29 PM
Are you seriously suggesting there is a bent towards Smeltic at the BBC.Poor Richard Gordon jumped out his seat when willie miller mistakenly reported Aberdeen had equalised at the same time chick young was positively orgasmic in his praise of St Bia Midden While poor Biscuit s was left with the crumbs again . Bias what Bias

Will rephrase it Ronnie - anti Hibs. There said it.

(PS I'm no bitter.... Much)

SurferRosa
27-12-2013, 04:49 PM

And followed by "The Proclaimers live fae Stirling Castle". Nice one. :agree: