PDA

View Full Version : Players ratings v Ross County

erin go bragh
26-12-2013, 06:54 PM
Any chance of the players ratings in this brilliant boxing day result , cheers .

Ggtth

jimmyboco1875
26-12-2013, 06:57 PM
Williams 7
Forster 8
Nelson 8
Hanlon 7
McGivern 7
Carney 8
Craig 7
Robertson 7
Stevenson 7
Cummings 7
Collins 7

Northernhibee
26-12-2013, 07:01 PM
Williams - day off all in all, quiet day. 7

Forster - 8
Nelson - 8
Hanlon - 8
McGivern - 8

Cairney - 8
Robertson - 7
Craig - 7
Stevenson - 8

Cummings - 7
Collins - 8

Vault Boy
26-12-2013, 07:45 PM
Great to see good ratings across the board for the team, importantly from the people that they are ultimately working to impress. :aok:

Unseen work
26-12-2013, 07:47 PM
How is Cummings getting on? Not seen a lot of him so interested if he's direct, skilful or what?

Thanks

Northernhibee
26-12-2013, 07:51 PM
I admit that I'm taking my ratings from Hibs TV (back home with the family for Christmas) but generally it's obvious that every player did their job very well, McGivern making several key blocks, Hanlon sounding a rock in defence and Nelson and Forster defending well and getting a goal.

We're organised and although may be needing creativity up front we don't lack courage or effort and that'll do me. :aok:

ronaldo7
26-12-2013, 07:53 PM
How is Cummings getting on? Not seen a lot of him so interested if he's direct, skilful or what?

Thanks

Giving him game time so he can score a brace against them:aok:

Up The Bracket
26-12-2013, 09:24 PM
Williams - 7 - Never had much to do at all, can't remember him having to make a save

Forster - 8 - Must admit, I've not been a fan but he was much better today, got his goal and an assured performance, more of the same please

Hanlon - 8 - Solid

Nelson - 8.5 - See Hanlon plus a goal

McGivern - 7 - Much improved on recent weeks but still a tad wasteful on the ball at times but more encouraging today

Cairney - 8 - Best performance since he came back from his injury, great wee shift

Craig - 7 - Looked composed, got shots away, strolled it

Robertson - 8 - Same Scott Robertson we see every week, can't remember a bad performance from him this season, lots of running with and without the ball all over the pitch, keep it up.

Stevenson - 7.5 - Worked extremely hard as ever, lots of positive play, good shift

Collins - 7 - Worked his arse off as ever, just doesn't get the break, he'll come good

Cummings - 7 - Looks promising, unlucky not to score with his volley, just didn't hit it as sweet as he'd liked

Handling - 2 - Gave the ball away and never looked interested

Tudur Jones - No time

Iggy Pope
26-12-2013, 09:31 PM
[QUOTE=Jorge Claros;3845534]

That's a concern. Not a criticism that could normally be levelled against him.

theonlywayisup
26-12-2013, 09:52 PM
Williams - 7 - Never had much to do at all, can't remember him having to make a save

Forster - 8 - Must admit, I've not been a fan but he was much better today, got his goal and an assured performance, more of the same please

Hanlon - 8 - Solid

Nelson - 8.5 - See Hanlon plus a goal

McGivern - 7 - Much improved on recent weeks but still a tad wasteful on the ball at times but more encouraging today

Cairney - 8 - Best performance since he came back from his injury, great wee shift

Craig - 7 - Looked composed, got shots away, strolled it

Robertson - 8 - Same Scott Robertson we see every week, can't remember a bad performance from him this season, lots of running with and without the ball all over the pitch, keep it up.

Stevenson - 7.5 - Worked extremely hard as ever, lots of positive play, good shift

Collins - 7 - Worked his arse off as ever, just doesn't get the break, he'll come good

Cummings - 7 - Looks promising, unlucky not to score with his volley, just didn't hit it as sweet as he'd liked

Tudur Jones - No time

No failures today. Some very good displays. Thought Collins played well and worked very hard. As did Forster, Hanlon, McGivern, Stevenson and Cairney. But for me, the star was Nelson. He was immense.

Jonnyboy
26-12-2013, 09:53 PM
[QUOTE=Jorge Claros;3845534]

That's a concern. Not a criticism that could normally be levelled against him.

Don't think Danny is a favourite of Mr Claros. Marks him down most of the time

Iggy Pope
26-12-2013, 09:57 PM
[QUOTE=Hamilton Handling;3845541]

Don't think Danny is a favourite of Mr Claros. Marks him down most of the time

Ah.
Ta.
My own fault for paying attention to a ratings thread!

Jonnyboy
26-12-2013, 09:58 PM
[QUOTE=Jonnyboy;3845568]

Ah.
Ta.
My own fault for paying attention to a ratings thread!

Ironically I rarely do either :greengrin

Stantons Angel
26-12-2013, 10:14 PM
No failures today. Some very good displays. Thought Collins played well and worked very hard. As did Forster, Hanlon, McGivern, Stevenson and Cairney. But for me, the star was Nelson. He was immense.

Dont believe in marking players on their performances as we all see the game differently but i have to agree with the above, i thought Nelson was superb last week and this week.
Won everything in the air and read the game well too.

We cairney had the best game ive seen from him in a Hibs shirt and Lewis played a blinder too.

A good overall team performance that i have been waiting for a long time now.

Was well worth the long tiring journey there and back.

Keep it up Hibs!