PDA

View Full Version : Yams Deluded.com

H18sry
26-12-2013, 05:10 PM
Sitting in the boozer with yamboids who are convinced that they will be out of admin in January as it is 95% certain at the moment, and they have a queue of players waiting to play for nothing including Satchel LMFAO

Craig_in_Prague
26-12-2013, 05:13 PM
99% certain they wont be, muppets

Thecat23
26-12-2013, 05:13 PM
Sitting in the boozer with yamboids who are convinced that they will be out of admin in January as it is 95% certain at the moment, and they have a queue of players waiting to play for nothing including Satchel LMFAO

One question..... Who's paying for these "players" they are truly belters. There's a thread over there on **** the hibs. Read some of Sir David Attenborough's comments. He's so far deluded it's actually worrying. :D

Aldo
26-12-2013, 05:15 PM

Ha ha. They are deluded big time. They can have baw sac back... He's not played for ages. No one in their right minds would sign for them.

Northernhibee
26-12-2013, 05:15 PM
Before the Aberdeen vs Hearts game my sheep supporting flatmate dragged me along to as part of a birthday evening out for him we were in the pub.

Some Yamboids behind us in the queue were telling each other that Locke would walk when they exit admin in January and the transfer embargo was lifted and Skacel would be player/assistant manager, Naismith and others would be signing for them and Paul Hartley would become Hearts manager.

Did LOL at that, also took great pleasure on pumping some pound coins into the Jukebox and started playing a lot of Proclaimers :greengrin

poolman
26-12-2013, 05:40 PM
One question..... Who's paying for these "players" they are truly belters. There's a thread over there on **** the hibs. Read some of Sir David Attenborough's comments. He's so far deluded it's actually worrying. :D

Thon Attenborough is a complete roaster

ronaldo7
26-12-2013, 05:42 PM

I fear for that guys family.

AFKA5814_Hibs
26-12-2013, 05:43 PM
Messi and Ronaldo couldn't stop those ******* from being relegated now.

Hibernia Na Eir
26-12-2013, 05:44 PM

so, a group of drinkers know more than BDO do?

deary dear.

#FromTheCapital
26-12-2013, 06:21 PM

Aye what a slavering idiot. A hibby obviously pumped his mrs and after spending Christmas Day locked in his bedroom alone, crying and drinking shandy he took to the keyboard and vented his drunken fury on brokeback. Roaster.

hibees 7062
26-12-2013, 06:23 PM

Hearts will exit administration, we will repay our debts to outside football influences, we will owe money to a few Farmer-esque Hearts supporters for a couple of million, we will continue to dominate Hibs and bounce back to dominating everyone else outside of Celtic and Sevco.

Hibs will have been our bitches before Romanov, during Romanov, immediately after Romanov, and well in his wake...

We will have had amazing players, performances, wins, cups, European games and experiences...

We'll end up with less debt, better training facilities, a better stadium for football, bigger crowds, more trophies, a better derby record, less debt and being owned by our own fans...

When that inevitably comes to fruition, I'm gonna spam your Kickback tenure with Romanov pictures and snap shots of goals and cups. http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.png

We own your Shan wee club

No the full dinky

Wotherspiniesta
26-12-2013, 06:39 PM
Personally, I'd LOVE to see them sign Rudolf.

Would make it so much sweeter if he was part of a Hearts squad to be relegated.

stoneyburn hibs
26-12-2013, 06:43 PM
Personally, I'd LOVE to see them sign Rudolf.

Would make it so much sweeter if he was part of a Hearts squad to be relegated.

I like your thinking young man, that would be sweet.

Northernhibee
26-12-2013, 06:46 PM
So a 34 year old midfielder who hasn't played in a year and a half is going to save them?

Bring it on, the chance to pump them in two more derbies and to see big Nelson give him a solid tackle or two would be sweet :thumbsup:

26-12-2013, 07:12 PM
The skacel arse licking is embarrasing. Those clowns are too deluded and stupid to realise that Skacel is a hibs hater more than a jambo lover - everything he does involves us. He sucks up to them by proclaiming his hatred for hibs at every opportunity. He's a failure, he can't make it anywhere else. Better than Sauzee and Latapy? hahahahahahahahaha oh please! Sauzee and Latapy have more footballing ability in their pinky toe than that little rodent has altogether.

That little rodent couldn't give a **** about hearts really, he bailed them in their hour of need. Does he think pulling a few pints in the local pub is his big "save hearts" contribution hahaa! Hope he does go back to them, match made in heaven - both classless, arrogant and highly dislikable. Absolutely love how hearts fans think he loves the club so much that he's coming back to save them on peanuts for wages.

GreenArmyyy!
26-12-2013, 07:13 PM

Sitting in a boozer where the Jambos have been singing the Paulo Sergio song. Completely clueless and deluded the lot of them.

GreenArmyyy!
26-12-2013, 07:15 PM
So a 34 year old midfielder who hasn't played in a year and a half is going to save them?

Bring it on, the chance to pump them in two more derbies and to see big Nelson give him a solid tackle or two would be sweet :thumbsup:

Still love reminiscing over when Riordan cleaned him out at ER.

26-12-2013, 07:20 PM
have hearts sold out their end for next weeks derby?

Pretty Boy
26-12-2013, 07:22 PM

Hibby on the wind up imo.

Must be.

Jim44
Hearts will exit administration, we will repay our debts to outside football influences, we will owe money to a few Farmer-esque Hearts supporters for a couple of million, we will continue to dominate Hibs and bounce back to dominating everyone else outside of Celtic and Sevco.

Hibs will have been our bitches before Romanov, during Romanov, immediately after Romanov, and well in his wake...

We will have had amazing players, performances, wins, cups, European games and experiences...

We'll end up with less debt, better training facilities, a better stadium for football, bigger crowds, more trophies, a better derby record, less debt and being owned by our own fans...

When that inevitably comes to fruition, I'm gonna spam your Kickback tenure with Romanov pictures and snap shots of goals and cups. http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.png

We own your Shan wee club

No the full dinky

Attenborough is unbelievable but nothing less than a blinkered Jambo with learning difficulties. It's the apparently resident Hibby, Wee Robbo who takes the buiscuit : " Fenlon though was truly rotten. Never once thought we could get a draw never mind a win under him in derby games.

Hearts over the years have had some good teams and at times we simply weren't good enough. Now you have a load of young lads and it will be a lot harder that's for sure.

For the record still don't want to see you's go down. SPFL is rank enough without losing derby games."

Is he a Jambo pretending to be crawling Hibby? I shudder to think he inhabits this message-board.

SurferRosa
Before the Aberdeen vs Hearts game my sheep supporting flatmate dragged me along to as part of a birthday evening out for him we were in the pub.

Some Yamboids behind us in the queue were telling each other that Locke would walk when they exit admin in January and the transfer embargo was lifted and Skacel would be player/assistant manager, Naismith and others would be signing for them and Paul Hartley would become Hearts manager.

Did LOL at that, also took great pleasure on pumping some pound coins into the Jukebox and started playing a lot of Proclaimers :greengrin

I assume they were talking about Steven Naismith here. They actually believe that he`ll leave Everton, the EPL and all the money therein......to return here and play for them?

:faf: :faf:

26-12-2013, 07:25 PM
Their all calling for Locke to GTF but how would that change anything?! They have a group of players that are absolute garbage and they can't sign anyone else in January. Jose Mourinho and Alex Ferguson wouldn't turn that mob into a decent side.

Judas Iscariot
26-12-2013, 07:25 PM
Wouldn't keep company with any of the ****wits...

********s each to a man

26-12-2013, 07:27 PM
I assume they were talking about Steven Naismith here. They actually believe that he`ll leave Everton, the EPL and all the money therein......to return here and play for them?

Yes because hearts are a "big team" that are about to become debt free, build a huge multiplex stadium and challenge their "main rivals" celtic for the title then go on to play in the champions league . . . .

ronaldo7
26-12-2013, 07:27 PM

Must be.

over 25,000 posts must be from Middle earth he's that deep,:aok:

Sergey
26-12-2013, 07:28 PM
This is their team that will seemingly beat us in the derby match:

GK McDonald

RB J McGhee
CB McKay
CB McGowan
LB D Wilson

LM Hammill
CM Robinson
CM Tapping
RM Paterson

B King

CF Carrick

I know it's the season of goodwill and all that, but :faf::faf:

What a bunch of strokers.

26-12-2013, 07:31 PM

GK McDonald

RB J McGhee
CB McKay
CB McGowan
LB D Wilson

LM Hammill
CM Robinson
CM Tapping
RM Paterson

B King

CF Carrick

Carrick to start? never usually does

Hermit Crab
26-12-2013, 07:31 PM

Must be.

No.

Just Alf
26-12-2013, 07:32 PM

hmmmm ... was sitting in pub on Christmas eve with someone involved in FOH and they were 100% certain they wouldn't get out of Admin in January and wouldn't be drawn on the chances of February/March either..... wonder who to believe?? :hmmm:

Hermit Crab
26-12-2013, 07:32 PM

GK McDonald

RB J McGhee
CB McKay
CB McGowan
LB D Wilson

LM Hammill
CM Robinson
CM Tapping
RM Paterson

B King

CF Carrick

Similar team has beaten us twice this season.

ballengeich
26-12-2013, 07:39 PM

Actually it's Gary Naismith. Having just been appointed manager of East Fife he won't be interested. That will show them their place even more effectively than Steven ever could. He knows East Fife will pay him regularly.

Sergey
26-12-2013, 07:39 PM

Me thinks that the cards might be dealt slightly differently this time around.

Much has changed since we last played them off the park...and we might have a débutante or two in our starting XI too.

NadeAteMyLunch!
26-12-2013, 07:41 PM
That 'Wee Robbo' is clearly a Hearts fan or has learning difficulties(many would say that they come hand in hand). No Hibs fan would call themselves 'wee Robbo'. I cringe for him. Their fans truly are weird though. They have a level of delusion that's just not normal. Where does it come from?? Even during all their years of cheating they didn't dominate 3rd place. Their hero Paulo Sergio had them finishing in the dizzy heights of 5th, despite a huge wage bill. Utter, utter roasters

Hermit Crab
26-12-2013, 07:43 PM
That 'Wee Robbo' is clearly a Hearts fan or has learning difficulties(many would say that they come hand in hand). No Hibs fan would call themselves 'wee Robbo'. I cringe for him. Their fans truly are weird though. They have a level of delusion that's just not normal. Where does it come from?? Even during all their years of cheating they didn't dominate 3rd place. Their hero Paulo Sergio had them finishing in the dizzy heights of 5th, despite a huge wage bill. Utter, utter roasters

I think he's a hibby and maybe that's his second name?

Hermit Crab
26-12-2013, 07:44 PM
Me thinks that the cards might be dealt slightly differently this time around.

Much has changed since we last played them off the park...and we might have a débutante or two in our starting XI too.

It would be a big ask to get a few players signed and registered by close of business on the 1st of jan though Sergey? Don't think any new faces will play in this derby unfortunately.

lord bunberry
26-12-2013, 07:47 PM
It would be a big ask to get a few players signed and registered by close of business on the 1st of jan though Sergey? Don't think any new faces will play in this derby unfortunately.

Did Leigh Griffiths not make his debut in the new year derby?

Sergey
26-12-2013, 07:47 PM

That may well be the case (or not) but it's a trump card we have up our sleeve that they don't.

If playing the fine, gentlemanly game of bridge, I'll currently call Six No Trumps.

Hermit Crab
26-12-2013, 07:59 PM
That may well be the case (or not) but it's a trump card we have up our sleeve that they don't.

If playing the fine, gentlemanly game of bridge, I'll currently call Six No Trumps.

Something has to change though. Fed up with the fans and players having a weak mentality when we play hearts.

SurferRosa
26-12-2013, 08:02 PM
Actually it's Gary Naismith. Having just been appointed manager of East Fife he won't be interested. That will show them their place even more effectively than Steven ever could. He knows East Fife will pay him regularly.

Ah ok. I was going on the spelling of Naismith. Gary`s version is spelt with a y....Naysmith. Makes a bit more sense though but seeing as he`s been handed a good opportunity at East Fife, he`d be a total balloon to quit that just to find himself up a certain creek without a certain implement. :agree:

Sergey
26-12-2013, 08:02 PM
Something has to change though. Fed up with the fans and players having a weak mentality when we play hearts.

Certainly no weak mentality from where I'm currently sat.

How do you think the Yams are currently feeling? <that be, players, management, supporters and administrators>

26-12-2013, 08:04 PM
Loosing to them next week will be nothing short of embarrassing. Absolute MUST win.

Mr White
26-12-2013, 08:08 PM
Did Leigh Griffiths not make his debut in the new year derby?

He made his debut in the previous derby at the pbs in august 2011. Eoin Doyle made his first appearance in the new year 2012 derby IIRC but his arrival had been agreed a few weeks before due to Irish league finishing in october/november.

Hermit Crab
26-12-2013, 08:08 PM

How do you think the Yams are currently feeling?

They are felling at the moment that they will win and continue to dominate us in their weakened state serg. Two teams that just can't beat them and that's hibs and Aberdeen.

Again it's all set up for a hearts win. They can't buy a win or a goal at the moment then along come Hibs to save their day. It's a cert I tell ya.

Hermit Crab
26-12-2013, 08:13 PM
Loosing to them next week will be nothing short of embarrassing. Absolute MUST win.

I'd like to think that we'll give them a thrashing. But! Our strikers can't score.

Iggy Pope
26-12-2013, 08:13 PM

Quite.

SteveHFC
26-12-2013, 08:16 PM
Posted Today, 20:33
I can actually see us sneaking a win there on the 2nd.

:faf:

500miles
26-12-2013, 08:20 PM

Hearts won the last two games with a solitary flukey goal in each. We missed an abundance of chances, enough to win 4 or 5 games of football. We're already mentally stronger than Hearts, and have been for a couple of years now.

26-12-2013, 08:20 PM
They are felling at the moment that they will win and continue to dominate us in their weakened state serg. Two teams that just can't beat them and that's hibs and Aberdeen.

Again it's all set up for a hearts win. They can't buy a win or a goal at the moment then along come Hibs to save their day. It's a cert I tell ya.

Their morale is rock bottom, their fans are at an all time low, but a win again us would give them a huge lift so we absolutely cannot give them that. We need to beat them and keep the unhappiness and in fighting going.

Sergey
26-12-2013, 08:23 PM

Within reason, let me know what price you want and I'll stand it for £3k on Betfair.

ballengeich
26-12-2013, 08:24 PM
Ah ok. I was going on the spelling of Naismith. Gary`s version is spelt with a y....Naysmith. Makes a bit more sense though but seeing as he`s been handed a good opportunity at East Fife, he`d be a total balloon to quit that just to find himself up a certain creek without a certain implement. :agree:

Cheers - I hadn't realised there were different spellings, but it's definitely Gary. For some time he's been second in their returning heros list to an unemployed frequenter of various countries' beer halls.

As East Fife have just backed out of a provisional signing of Nade (I think there was a fitness issue), the Jambos could maybe recruit him once they're out of administration. He'd add weight to their campaign.

hibee_nation
26-12-2013, 08:31 PM
Quite.

Glad you noticed the flaw in his argument too. :greengrin

HibbyAndy
26-12-2013, 08:33 PM
If...IF...Hearts beat us on the 2nd then i will truly believe we are cursed.

They are pathetic and playing guys that arent good enough for the under 20 team ( ive spoken to 1 !!).. Im never ever confident on Derby day and i cant see us hammering them , But Hibs will beat Hearts , Its a god givin certainty!!.. Fenlon would lose this game but Butcher wont.

hibee_nation
26-12-2013, 08:36 PM
Within reason, let me know what price you want and I'll stand it for £3k on Betfair.

Think i heard something crash in the background :panic:

Corstorphine Hibby
26-12-2013, 08:38 PM

Sergey, I'm loving your style :gun:

Thecat23
26-12-2013, 08:45 PM
Listen I think we will start the same as the last time and go for it. Had we'd scored in the cup game we'd have won 2 or 3. Hearts are FINISHED! Now it's time for us to go out and hammer that final nail into the coffin.

Butcher will have this lot right up for it and won't take nothing less than a win. 3 or 4 to Hibs with a Hearts player seeing red.

Locke you smelly streak of pish. We're coming for your mob!!!

Hibercelona
26-12-2013, 08:47 PM
As per usual, the derby is just around the corner and people are hitting the panic button.

And thats why they beat us.

Also, putting unnecessary pressure on players by expecting them to give hearts a complete drubbing everytime we encounter them, won't really help our cause.

I'd take a 1-0 win against them right now. It doesn't matter.

Hermit Crab
26-12-2013, 08:48 PM
Quite.

I'm never confident anyway. Regardless if we are stronger squad wise. ;)

Hermit Crab
26-12-2013, 08:50 PM

Haha. Yer a radge.

malagahibby
26-12-2013, 08:53 PM
Let me run over the conditions of the ban again.
If they come out of admin before 31 jan they cannot sign anyone until 1 feb and they can only be under 21 players .so they would have to be unattached players UNDER 21.
If they do not come out of admin before 31 Jan they cannot sign anyone until July .

H18sry
26-12-2013, 09:25 PM
Daft as it sounds but who is going to score our goals next week?

They yams were genuine I had to walk away before bother started.

Jim44
26-12-2013, 09:27 PM
As per usual, the derby is just around the corner and people are hitting the panic button.

Also, putting unnecessary pressure on players by expecting them to give hearts a complete drubbing everytime we encounter them, won't really help our cause.

I'm more concerned about the players hitting the panic button. Hearts are undisputably garbage and they know it. However, their secret weapon, which they always can rely on, is that our players lack self belief in their ability to beat them and, unless we take the game by the scruff of the neck, they will get a result. Butcher's priority is to get into the mindset of our players and convince them that we really are favourites to win.

hibees 7062
26-12-2013, 09:39 PM
I'd like to think that we'll give them a thrashing. But! Our strikers can't score.

I think Heffernan would make a difference :agree:

Hermit Crab
26-12-2013, 09:43 PM
I think Heffernan would make a difference :agree:

If he's fit. Race against time for him. Fully fit then him and Collins up top then after 70 minutes when the games over Cummings for heff

hibees 7062
26-12-2013, 09:48 PM
If he's fit. Race against time for him. Fully fit then him and Collins up top then after 70 minutes when the games over Cummings for heff

:agree: Hope so , he loves scoring against them

N M 156
26-12-2013, 10:05 PM
:

:agree:

Hope we pump them but a 1-0 win is another step towards their fall into at least 2 seasons in the championship.

brog
26-12-2013, 10:30 PM

Jeez, 5,000 + posts & I'm still waiting on a positive one. We all worry about these games but your level of paranoia is worrying. As other posters have pointed out you criticise the fearfulness of Hibs players & fans in a post expressing fearfulness! Have some faith, or take Sergey's bet!

cabbageandribs1875
26-12-2013, 10:32 PM
commentator said today there's a good chance the heff will get some game time against killie and if not killie then deffo the yambams

hfc rd
27-12-2013, 12:51 AM
commentator said today there's a good chance the heff will get some game time against killie and if not killie then deffo the yambams

What about Harris? Wouldn't mind seeing him get about 10-15 mins?

Hibs07p
27-12-2013, 05:50 AM

How do you think the Yams are currently feeling? <that be, players, management, supporters and administrators>

If this is anything to go by, the towel has well and truly been thrown in, although there is a few who still think that beating us is ample compensation for their current problems. Realism is beginning to set in.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/135918-we-will-still-beat-them/

You can only beat up your wife so often,and get away with it !

Hibs will leather us. The sooner this nightmare of a season is over the better.

We're due a pumping from them. Overdue probably. This is going to be an utter bloodbath.

Dont think iv ever been so worried about a derby, i think we will be thumped, 3-0

Text my Hibs supporting mate during the second half today and said "If you don't beat us next week then you have serious problems."
This is the best chance they've had in a while to give us a good beating.

I can't see how we can possibly beat them? We have absolute no threat in the team what so ever. We won't have Stevenson to pump in a 30 yarder this time. We were taken apart by Kilmarnock today. Totally dominated. The team have no confidence what so ever and are being sent out with no game plan and no tactics.

We well lose, and lose heavily, unless the world ends sometime between now and then.

Can't see us winning another game this season, never mind beating hibs. They'll tare us apart unfortunately we are beyond **** now with no goal threat.

There is little chance of us getting out of this game with a respectable scoreline and the management team need to fall on their swords for their abject failure this season.

We rode our luck in the cup game, but we're not getting much of that at the moment. I can't see us scraping a win out of this one.

This will be the first time in my entire life that I've actually dreaded a derby.

We are the team you want to be playing if you're struggling for goals I'm afraid. Killie haven't exactly been free scoring and they've put 4 past us away from home.

We have done great to get the last two results over them but that has mostly been down to our good friend Pat Fenlon.I can't see it this time I think they will win all the individual battles and beat us comfortably.We are a complete mess and Locke has no clue what to do about it.

Ill be walking along London road hoping we do as normal. certainly a much more difficult ask, more difficult than I can remember. But as usual ill Be giving it FTH, 1902 1-5 big team big cup.

Hibercelona
27-12-2013, 06:13 AM
I'm more concerned about the players hitting the panic button. Hearts are undisputably garbage and they know it. However, their secret weapon, which they always can rely on, is that our players lack self belief in their ability to beat them and, unless we take the game by the scruff of the neck, they will get a result. Butcher's priority is to get into the mindset of our players and convince them that we really are favourites to win.

They'll hit the panic button if they read a lot of the stuff on here. We don't exactly instil confidence and belief into our players when it comes to derbies.

Hearts are poor, really poor. Possibly the worse they've ever been. We don't need to do anything spectacular to beat them. The only way Hearts will score against us is if we make a major blunder, and the only way a major blunder happens is when players panic.

But we (fans/players) have nothing to panic about.

deeks01
27-12-2013, 06:14 AM
Daft as it sounds but who is going to score our goals next week?

They yams were genuine I had to walk away before bother started.

With regards to the goal issue against Hearts it had me wondering if perhaps Stanton should be given a game against Killie to see if we can change it up now. If it works thrn we play like that vs Hearts & onwards. There's a few reasons for this, it might had a bit more creativity and ability to find a killer pass into the centre of our midfield for starters. With Stanton in CM with Robertson (doing his usual shift) I think that could be a more worthwhile CM pairing. I prefer Liam Craig more central but if we can put him at left midfield at least we have another person out wide pushing forward who can cross & shoot & generally be more of a threat. With a quickly improving Cairney doing the same on the right and The Heff maybe getting on as a sub vs Killie, and ready to get on the end of loose balls in the box and make decent runs it could make a big difference. Might even be more chance of Collins getting on the end of a cross with that lineup. Might be harsh on Stevenson but wouldn't be adverse to seeing him at left back against Hearts if McGivern were to have another poor game in the next then it might be for the best, for a couple of weeks at least. Think our entire defence clearly pose a danger at corners now & a disorganised Hearts youth could struggle with that. They'd also struggle with a player like Zoubir for the last 15 minutes or so I reckon. Supremely confident we will win but with a change in the midfield think we might win big, especially if Heff can play a good hour+ before getting subbed for Cummings :greengrin

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Ronniekirk
27-12-2013, 07:45 AM
Yep but this time we have a manager that tactically can out fox them ,motivate players and hopefully have options to bring off the bench in Heff and Harris that can turn the game for us if needed But sadly it might not be the high scoring game we all want

Jack
27-12-2013, 07:52 AM

GK McDonald

RB J McGhee
CB McKay
CB McGowan
LB D Wilson

LM Hammill
CM Robinson
CM Tapping
RM Paterson

B King

CF Carrick

Ref C Thomson

With that amended team I could see them beating us. Anyone know if he's going to be available to play from them again for the match?

Hermit Crab
27-12-2013, 07:58 AM
What about Harris? Wouldn't mind seeing him get about 10-15 mins?

The derby might just come too soon for him.

Ronniekirk
27-12-2013, 09:17 AM
The derby might just come too soon for him.
Butcher is playing mind games with them .Harris on one flank Zoubir on the other They will be turned inside out .

hibees 7062
27-12-2013, 09:22 AM
Butcher is playing mind games with them .Harris on one flank Zoubir on the other They will be turned inside out .

Cairney ?

Libby Hibby
27-12-2013, 09:40 AM
Cairney will rip them a new one, like the 1-0 SC game

RoYO!
27-12-2013, 09:53 AM
If this is anything to go by, the towel has well and truly been thrown in, although there is a few who still think that beating us is ample compensation for their current problems. Realism is beginning to set in.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/135918-we-will-still-beat-them/

You can only beat up your wife so often,and get away with it !

Hibs will leather us. The sooner this nightmare of a season is over the better.

We're due a pumping from them. Overdue probably. This is going to be an utter bloodbath.

Dont think iv ever been so worried about a derby, i think we will be thumped, 3-0

Text my Hibs supporting mate during the second half today and said "If you don't beat us next week then you have serious problems."
This is the best chance they've had in a while to give us a good beating.

I can't see how we can possibly beat them? We have absolute no threat in the team what so ever. We won't have Stevenson to pump in a 30 yarder this time. We were taken apart by Kilmarnock today. Totally dominated. The team have no confidence what so ever and are being sent out with no game plan and no tactics.

We well lose, and lose heavily, unless the world ends sometime between now and then.

Can't see us winning another game this season, never mind beating hibs. They'll tare us apart unfortunately we are beyond **** now with no goal threat.

There is little chance of us getting out of this game with a respectable scoreline and the management team need to fall on their swords for their abject failure this season.

We rode our luck in the cup game, but we're not getting much of that at the moment. I can't see us scraping a win out of this one.

This will be the first time in my entire life that I've actually dreaded a derby.

We are the team you want to be playing if you're struggling for goals I'm afraid. Killie haven't exactly been free scoring and they've put 4 past us away from home.

We have done great to get the last two results over them but that has mostly been down to our good friend Pat Fenlon.I can't see it this time I think they will win all the individual battles and beat us comfortably.We are a complete mess and Locke has no clue what to do about it.

Ill be walking along London road hoping we do as normal. certainly a much more difficult ask, more difficult than I can remember. But as usual ill Be giving it FTH, 1902 1-5 big team big cup.

what a fabulous piece of work, well done :)

Hermit Crab
27-12-2013, 10:25 AM

Id give zoubir a start in this game.

Just Alf
27-12-2013, 10:32 AM

I'd go with this as well.... I thought he was a bit easily shoved off the ball a few times previously but this is the sort of game that could 9hopefully) suit his style.

Aldo
27-12-2013, 10:34 AM

In place of who HC? Game has come too early for Harris (wouldn't risk him unless he was 100%)

If Heff is there or there about I would be dropping Cummings or Handling - and play Heff along with Collins.

Barring injuries/suspensions/performances I think the same back 4 and MF will start the next couple of games.

Hermit Crab
27-12-2013, 10:38 AM
In place of who HC? Game has come too early for Harris (wouldn't risk him unless he was 100%)

If Heff is there or there about I would be dropping Cummings or Handling - and play Heff along with Collins.

Barring injuries/suspensions/performances I think the same back 4 and MF will start the next couple of games.

Stevenson. Just don't rate him. Opinions eh. ;-)

Hermit Crab
27-12-2013, 10:39 AM
Stevenson. Just don't rate him. Opinions eh. ;-)

A red card for Hamill or Wilson or McDonald in their next game would completely destroy them mentally.

Diclonius
27-12-2013, 10:40 AM
Posted Today, 20:33
I can actually see us sneaking a win there on the 2nd.

:faf:

What's funny about that? So can I.

However, if we avoid defeat we will destroy them. I hope to God Butcher can get it into the players what a derby is about.

Aldo
27-12-2013, 10:42 AM
A red card for Hamill or Wilson or McDonald in their next game would completely destroy them mentally.

It would . Think McDonald would be a huge loss. I also have a funny feeling Stevenson will make a miraculous recovery.

I am more than happy for Hamill to play cos he's utter gash.

Hermit Crab
27-12-2013, 10:43 AM
It would . Think McDonald would be a huge loss. I also have a funny feeling Stevenson will make a miraculous recovery.

I am more than happy for Hamill to play cos he's utter gash.

Yes. Stevenson always recovers in time to play us. Nap

Aldo
27-12-2013, 10:45 AM
Yes. Stevenson always recovers in time to play us. Nap

Not too bothered tbh. I think we will be well up for it and be on the front foot from the off, just like the LC game but I do expect the players to be well drilled and will know exactly what they will need to do. Butcher and his team will ensure this will be the case , I have no doubt bout that.

Just Alf
27-12-2013, 10:52 AM
Not too bothered tbh. I think we will be well up for it and be on the front foot from the off, just like the LC game but I do expect the players to be well drilled and will know exactly what they will need to do. Butcher and his team will ensure this will be the case , I have no doubt bout that.

:top marks

StevieC
27-12-2013, 11:35 AM
If...IF...Hearts beat us on the 2nd then i will truly believe we are cursed.

You mean the 80's and 90's (and the majority of derby games since) weren't enough to confirm there was a curse for you?

It was a 2-2 game (that we dominated) back in the mid 80's that I first knew there was a curse.

Purple & Green
27-12-2013, 05:50 PM
You mean the 80's and 90's (and the majority of derby games since) weren't enough to confirm there was a curse for you?

It was a 2-2 game (that we dominated) back in the mid 80's that I first knew there was a curse.

The flat baw game when colqhoun scored two thirty yarders?

StevieC
27-12-2013, 06:12 PM
The flat baw game when colqhoun scored two thirty yarders?

That's the one .... pass backs from the halfway line after they'd scored!

monktonharp
27-12-2013, 06:22 PM
Id give zoubir a start in this game. I'd give Zoubir a free flight ticket to Paris, to make his loan period end, this year.

JimBHibees
27-12-2013, 06:25 PM
I'd give Zoubir a free flight ticket to Paris, to make his loan period end, this year.

Tend to agree, I havent seen him much but have yet to see him do or threaten to do anything.

eastterrace
27-12-2013, 06:56 PM
I'd give Zoubir a free flight ticket to Paris, to make his loan period end, this year.

also agree with you, he will be sent back when his loan is up imo, was told he would be going past players but not really seen it , still he did nut meg broonie.

mutley
27-12-2013, 07:38 PM
To be honest, I was expecting a little more from Zouby , wasn't expecting miracles, but hasn't quite been the "fancy, flair footballer" I was expecting

Bostonhibby
27-12-2013, 09:52 PM

Just to balance it out on a value for money basis, if you can get him down to here I will drive him the rest of the way via the ferry. About the same as felipe Mouraise I feel, but I wouldn't have offered to drive him to Portugal.

Jonnyboy
27-12-2013, 09:57 PM
Just to balance it out on a value for money basis, if you can get him down to here I will drive him the rest of the way via the ferry. About the same as felipe Mouraise I feel, but I wouldn't have offered to drive him to Portugal.

Bizarrely, Morais has scored more goals than he scored for Hibs, at each club he's been at since he left!

Bostonhibby
27-12-2013, 10:26 PM
Bizarrely, Morais has scored more goals than he scored for Hibs, at each club he's been at since he left!

Okay, I will drive him to Portugal :-)

ballengeich
27-12-2013, 11:28 PM

It's not bizarre - it's because he's been at lower level clubs ever since. He was just short of SPL standard so can be regarded as one of John Collins' better signings.