PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Tanadice 5th Jan

derek0762
26-12-2013, 12:59 PM
Does anyone know if this game will be patg? thinking about going up for this one

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

mutley
26-12-2013, 01:50 PM
I'd imagine it will be but don't quote me on that!

derek0762
28-12-2013, 05:01 PM
Cheers mate, it's now on the official site that there will be cash gates for Hibernian supporters :-)

Billy Whizz
28-12-2013, 05:41 PM
Does anyone know if this game will be patg? thinking about going up for this one

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

It's usually always PATG for Hibs fans

derek0762
28-12-2013, 05:44 PM
It's usually always PATG for Hibs fans

No been up to Tanadice for a long time but it used to depend on what stand and how many seats we got whether it was patg or buy tickets in advance.

Billy Whizz
28-12-2013, 05:52 PM
No been up to Tanadice for a long time but it used to depend on what stand and how many seats we got whether it was patg or buy tickets in advance.

We get the stand that runs along the side of the pitch, can't remember what it's called. We get both upper and lower sections of it. Upper is more expensive, but you get a better view.

derek0762
28-12-2013, 05:56 PM
We get the stand that runs along the side of the pitch, can't remember what it's called. We get both upper and lower sections of it. Upper is more expensive, but you get a better view.

Think it's called the fair play stand or something like that BW, there was nothing on the official site when I first posted this, but it's up now that it def is patg, going to stay overnight sat in Perth so didn't want to then go up to Dundee on Sunday and find we needed tickets. Thanks for the info bud.

Billy Whizz
28-12-2013, 06:09 PM
Think it's called the fair play stand or something like that BW, there was nothing on the official site when I first posted this, but it's up now that it def is patg, going to stay overnight sat in Perth so didn't want to then go up to Dundee on Sunday and find we needed tickets. Thanks for the info bud.

No worries, enjoy the game and lets hope for 3 points

Jonnyboy
28-12-2013, 08:50 PM
How they have the nerve to charge £25 for a seat where your knees are crushed on the seats in front beggars belief

NORTHERNHIBBY
28-12-2013, 09:17 PM
As much as United are a family friendly club I think that I can recall issues with their stewards every time I have been to that ground. No matter the size of the support, they always appear to escalate incidents rather than manage and suppress them.