PDA

View Full Version : Ross County 0 vs Butcher's Boys 2 (Nelson, Forster)

Pages : [1] 2

Pedantic_Hibee
26-12-2013, 08:45 AM
Thought I'd have a bash at a match thread, only lost one of the six match day threads I've started previously.

Team news, weather, today's plans, today's outfits etc etc?

Speedway
26-12-2013, 08:57 AM
I'll be wearing Thomas Nash mahogany loafers, Pringle socks, CK jeans and a Springfield cashmere sweater.

Underwear will be whatever I can catch before it walks out of the house on strike and regardless of today's result, I shall spend the evening immersed in pussy riot.

matty_f
26-12-2013, 09:14 AM
Refusing to get dressed properly today so will be sat on my erse with Hibs shorts from the yogi era, and this season's top. Not leaving the house unless it goes on fire.
Will mostly be trying to keep up with the scores while playing with the kids and their new toys.
'Mon the Hibs!

weonlywon6-2
26-12-2013, 09:19 AM
Not sure how today will go after the events of the last few days.
Hopefully some goals and a win.

C'mon the hibees

Pretty Boy
26-12-2013, 09:22 AM
Stuck at work again today so hoping a Hibs win will cheer me up.

Gone for a Hibs/Killie double along with Silvinacio Conti in the King George. Hopefully a day of Hibs wins, Hearts losses and ample betting rewards.

weonlywon6-2
26-12-2013, 09:27 AM

C'mon the hibees

Technofob
26-12-2013, 09:29 AM
Taking father in law to his first ever match-leaving from Portsoy at 12.

Hear Vine is back in squad.

Hibbyradge
26-12-2013, 09:30 AM
Now that's what you call a match update thread!

Pedantic Hibee take note.

cabbageandribs1875
26-12-2013, 09:34 AM
Hibs duo Rowan Vine and Owain Tudur Jones are available after missing the goalless draw against St Johnstone for personal reasons.

wonder what the personal reasons were

and yes i know...it's personal :wink:

SteveHFC
26-12-2013, 09:35 AM
Refusing to get dressed properly today so will be sat on my erse with Hibs shorts from the yogi era, and this season's top. Not leaving the house unless it goes on fire.
Will mostly be trying to keep up with the scores while playing with the kids and their new toys.
'Mon the Hibs!

While i'll be at the football freezing, tired and watching a dire game of football :greengrin

BroxburnHibee
26-12-2013, 09:36 AM

I fixed it for him :greengrin

HUTCHYHIBBY
26-12-2013, 09:43 AM
Stuck at work again today so hoping a Hibs win will cheer me up.

Gone for a Hibs/Killie double along with Silvinacio Conti in the King George. Hopefully a day of Hibs wins, Hearts losses and ample betting rewards.

Its the best punting day of the year!

I've gone for Silviniaco as well, good luck!

Diclonius
26-12-2013, 09:44 AM
Has a Hibs manager ever won his first two games against the same team?

Pedantic_Hibee
26-12-2013, 09:45 AM

I did it on my phone which limited my capabilities, Hibbyradge. Lay off me and stop taking liberties you heartless prick. I've got feelings you know, I come from a broken home.

Hope we get beat now........

Ronniekirk
26-12-2013, 09:51 AM
Hibs duo Rowan Vine and Owain Tudur Jones are available after missing the goalless draw against St Johnstone for personal reasons.

wonder what the personal reasons were

and yes i know...it's personal :wink:
Without getting too personal about it It's because the are both Mince .Hopefully Vine was Mulling over a severance package which if Performance Linked would be Hee Haw

blackpoolhibs
26-12-2013, 10:02 AM
I'll be wearing Thomas Nash mahogany loafers, Pringle socks, CK jeans and a Springfield cashmere sweater.

Underwear will be whatever I can catch before it walks out of the house on strike and regardless of today's result, I shall spend the evening immersed in pussy riot.

:faf: :top marks

Ronniekirk
26-12-2013, 10:03 AM

C'mon the hibees
Hope your optimism is rewarded Boxing Day matches between two teams struggling to score are historically boring 0. 0 draws as players who have over indulged can't be that bothered to rise above Mediocracy But weather may be kind today and if nothing else we will see if butchers motivational techniques have worked today There won't be a lot in it but if we can score we might just edge them out 2. 1 it's Christmas so here hoping the Hi bees Deliver us the present we all want 3 points.

Ronniekirk
26-12-2013, 10:05 AM

What do you use to polish mahogany loafers Pledge ?

Jim44
26-12-2013, 10:09 AM
This is a game we must get something out of today. 3 points would be very welcome but if RC get something and Killie get something at the PBS, it would be a consolation.

Speedway
26-12-2013, 10:11 AM

Mr. Sheen, it shines umpteen things clean.

mutley
26-12-2013, 10:36 AM

Mahogany? So wouldn't they be clogs rather than loafers?

Anyway well done all traveling today, I'm not making the trip for this one, but I'll be listening via Hibs TV.

I'll take another cheeky 1-0 and 3 points

OsloHibs
26-12-2013, 11:08 AM
'Mon the Hibs !!!

AlbertK86
26-12-2013, 11:19 AM
1-0 to the Hibees

Cummings to open his account and then go on a roll of a goal a game including a winner against the Yams a week tonight

GGTTH

deeks01
26-12-2013, 11:27 AM
Would happily take a scrappy ugly game, a lucky goal and a 0-1 win today. We need 3 points to get us started again IMO and hopefully a new addition or 2 come January will allow us to start playing the more attractive football we all want! Hopefully another start for Cummings today though & perhaps Stanton might get some game time, see if he can give us that creative spark we desperately need!

GGTTH

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

down-the-slope
26-12-2013, 11:31 AM
Well done all those travelling to day :hibees

unless its purely to avoid family / relations :tsk tsk:

I will - after being a tad unwell - staying infront of the log burner watching West Ham v Gunners (surprised a 3pm game is live?) while listing to the mighty Hibees...interspersed with a bit of dinner prep...

Hoping for a bit more composure / ball retention in midfield....and for the defence to play as well as they have (defensively) while showing better distribution.....and could someone...anyone..take a shot when you get anywhere near the goal....you never know...it might just go in :greengrin

Craig_in_Prague
26-12-2013, 11:57 AM
Getting fed up with us hanging in lower half of this league. Cant see tb doing any wonders this season, its sad that 6th is our realistic ambition by xmas time.
All for goals and glory eh

Craig_in_Prague
26-12-2013, 11:58 AM
Hull 2 up on man utd haha

Bishop Hibee
26-12-2013, 12:04 PM
I passed the Carlton bus on ER after dropping No1 son at his work this morning. Well done to all attending!

I'm visiting in-laws in Haddington and won't get to see any of the live fitba', scores or anything. I'll be following via twitter.

1-2 to the Hibees.

Craig_in_Prague
26-12-2013, 12:11 PM
ach, Mancs back level

SMAXXA
26-12-2013, 12:11 PM
Hull 2 up on man utd haha

:faf: Mon UTD what an equaliser

hibees 7062
26-12-2013, 12:32 PM
I did it on my phone which limited my capabilities, Hibbyradge. Lay off me and stop taking liberties you heartless prick. I've got feelings you know, I come from a broken home.

Hope we get beat now........

:greengrin

DAVE1875
26-12-2013, 01:05 PM
Williams, Forster, Nelson, Hanlon, McGivern, Cairney, Robertson, Craig (capt), Stevenson, Cummings, Collins

SUBS: Murdoch, Jones, Maybury, Handling, Stanton, Zoubir, Caldwell

cabbageandribs1875
26-12-2013, 01:06 PM
a minutes silence at both dingwall and tynecastle

GreenCastle
26-12-2013, 01:14 PM
No KT or Vine

AlbertK86
26-12-2013, 01:15 PM
Or Taiwo

S4uzee
26-12-2013, 01:19 PM
Cant believe Thomson doesn't even make the squad. I like Stevenson but can't understand how he gets a game ahead of Thomson

Pretty Boy
26-12-2013, 01:20 PM
Expected changes after last week but we'll see how it goes.

deeks01
26-12-2013, 01:20 PM
Thomson dropped completely now?

never mind that, why is Rob Jones on the bench?! Should be in for Nelson.

cabbageandribs1875
26-12-2013, 01:26 PM
never mind that, why is Rob Jones on the bench?! Should be in for Nelson.

eh :confused: when did he come back :)

Onceinawhile
26-12-2013, 01:29 PM
Tudur jones over kt? Butcher wants his head looked at.

steviehibsleith
26-12-2013, 01:30 PM
Mcgivern needs to show he is a footballer today cos I for one am losing patience with this guy. Im not inspired by the line up but hope The players prove me wrong, and good luck to young Cummings i hope he can make the transition from under 20s to first team as we need goals.

adhibs
26-12-2013, 01:31 PM
Very disappointed with that team again. Hope im proven wrong

cabbageandribs1875
26-12-2013, 01:31 PM
Cant believe Thomson doesn't even make the squad. I like Stevenson but can't understand how he gets a game ahead of Thomson

indeed, baffling...but maybe the wee man offers TB more tactical options

AlbertK86
26-12-2013, 01:32 PM

Totally agree

KT in centre withCraig on left would be better in my opinion

Butcher saying he wants better quality crosses ... Lewis is a trier but his final ball is poor

davhibby
26-12-2013, 01:32 PM
Clearly, KT isn't buying in to the Butcher way. If he was he'd be the first name on the teamsheet

jeffers
26-12-2013, 01:36 PM

Totally agree. I fully expect to be slated for this but I think the football so far under Butcher is even worse than it was under Fenlon. I realise he hasn't had an opportunity to bring in his own players but Stevenson getting a game over Kevin Thomson, OTJ on the bench instead of him ??

Judas Iscariot
26-12-2013, 01:40 PM

IMO you could say that for almost every midfielder that's picked over KT..

Nonsense

Golden Bear
26-12-2013, 01:40 PM
Jeez - festive cheer to one and all! We're a happy bunch!!!

Forget the pre match negativity please.

Andy74
26-12-2013, 01:41 PM
That midfield just hasn't been working so far. Hopefully it does today.

Paloschi
26-12-2013, 01:42 PM
Very underwhelmed, hope I am wrong and we get a win.

Cairney needs to play Left Midfield. It's his best position, far more effective when cutting in on his right foot. His best run in the team was playing there.

Stevenson tries but he's not a player you would ever fear playing against. I would like to have seen Thomson or Taiwo in the middle with Craig and Robertson on the right and Cairney left.

CentreLine
26-12-2013, 01:44 PM
Totally agree. I fully expect to be slated for this but I think the football so far under Butcher is even worse than it was under Fenlon. I realise he hasn't had an opportunity to bring in his own players but Stevenson getting a game over Kevin Thomson, OTJ on the bench instead of him ??

Too much player power at ER for too long. For all his faults PF started the process of changing attitudes and TB now can take it on from there. If he is leaving ST out then you have to ask yourself why. I for one will be happy to see the back of the Prima donna attitude that has destroyed the careers of at least four managers. Gon yer sell big Tel

Ronniekirk
Petrie has probably said if you want to bringlayers in you need to off load and maybe they are thinking they could get a modest fee for him and free up wages which are high We have too many midfielders so some have to go May be off the mark with this but like some other posters I thought Thompson would always be at least on the bench .So if fit today then he also won't be happy so mat suit both parties as he needs to be playing to win his move back down south T T is surely off as not featuring at all But we have three four games coming up so he might just be resting players for other games ahead Lewis is a grafter and in absence of pace and creativity Grafters will get the nod especially if we are trying to hold for narrow win or draw It's just where we are in this latest period of Transition

GreenCastle
It's been discussed on here several times about KT.

He's our best passer but also slows play down (which allows opposition to get back into shape quicker) and I don't think he works hard enough for Butcher. Earlier in the season he was often getting in the way of players and dropping too deep.

We don't know what happens in training or if he picked up a knock in training but to not make the bench is either a statement or there is a genuine reason.

Judas Iscariot

Just cos it's Boxing Day doesn't mean we all forget how boringly p1sh the team has been

NadeAteMyLunch!
26-12-2013, 01:45 PM
What the **** is going on with Thomson? Getting annoying now. Craig on the left who can put a cross in. KT in the middle who can also deliver a decent ball from set pieces etc. Really like Lewis and he's got a great attitude but we need to change things about a bit. Not really happening for Robbo and Craig in the centre together

Aldo
26-12-2013, 01:49 PM
Something must be going on. I can see Vine, KT and TT being moved on in Jan to free up space and wages for others.

Ronniekirk
26-12-2013, 01:49 PM

It's excess baggage which unfortunately comes with the territory of inhabiting the bottom six for too many years .Hopefully this will all turn positive when some new players arrive and we start to win games .

spike220
26-12-2013, 01:51 PM
What the **** is going on with Thomson? Getting annoying now. Craig on the left who can put a cross in. KT in the middle who can also deliver a decent ball from set pieces etc. Really like Lewis and he's got a great attitude but we need to change things about a bit. Not really happening for Robbo and Craig in the centre together I thought Robbo was playing very well, showed a fantastic bit of skill last week when he brought a lovely ball down at full stretch on the edge of the box, has been a solid player for a while now.

Swedish hibee
26-12-2013, 01:52 PM
Another what's going on with KT post ... Come on Hibs.

Alfred E Newman

I would agree. It's just a faster version of the same
garbage.
I can only assume its down to the quality of player at his disposal.
I cant understand the Thomson situation though. Most managers would make h first pick out of this squad.

Hiber-nation
Robertson is being played far too deep and Craig isn't contributing much. Plus there's no threat down our left side as Lewis and McGivern can't cross a ball. Thought there might have been a change today.

NadeAteMyLunch!
26-12-2013, 01:53 PM
Sorry, not what I meant. Robertson has been our player of the season by an absolute distance thus far!! I meant him and Craig playing together in the centre isn't really happening. I'd have Robbo and KT with Craig left. Or even Craig and KT with Robertson back on the right

down-the-slope
26-12-2013, 01:53 PM

One does what they are told...the other doesn't :dunno:

Sean1875
26-12-2013, 01:55 PM
any direct radio link for the game or am I stuck with Open All Mics? :rolleyes:

Jim44
26-12-2013, 01:55 PM
I don't remotely agree with Butcher about Thomson, but he's the boss and I suppose his views are the only ones that count. If Thomson is totally out of favour, he is using up a wage unnecessarily and I hope he is off in January. Personally I think Butcher should hang on to him and try to win him round to his way of playing, but as they are two stubborn characters, I don't think there's any future in a compromise.

cabbageandribs1875
26-12-2013, 01:57 PM
Robertson is being played far too deep and Craig isn't contributing much. Plus there's no threat down our left side as Lewis and McGivern can't cross a ball. Thought there might have been a change today.

FACT :agree: abysmal ball distribution

Hibs90
26-12-2013, 01:57 PM
I would agree. It's just a faster version of the same
garbage.
I can only assume its down to the quality of player at his disposal.
I cant understand the Thomson situation though. Most managers would make h first pick out of this squad.

I'm enjoying the football alot better so far, and if we start scoring goals I'll be enjoying it even more.

As for Thomson, I am led to believe he has a niggling injury. I thought Butcher should have dropped McGirven and put Lewis into left back with another CM coming in to push Craig out wide, he was better there.

cabbageandribs1875
26-12-2013, 01:59 PM
any direct radio link for the game or am I stuck with Open All Mics? :rolleyes:

afraid so :agree: only HibsTV offering commentary

GreenCastle
26-12-2013, 01:59 PM
What we need is for Robertson and Craig to boss the midfield - score some goals..

Good luck Hibs - lets do this :tbgwa:

down-the-slope
26-12-2013, 02:01 PM
Bit of class at Tynie mentioning David Paul as part of tribute to their own :not worth

cabbageandribs1875
26-12-2013, 02:02 PM
what a difference a minutes silence makes instead of applause

cabbageandribs1875
26-12-2013, 02:03 PM
Hibs KO

Aldo
26-12-2013, 02:05 PM
Bit of class at Tynie mentioning David Paul as part of tribute to their own :not worth

Sounds very good indeed. We'll done.

inglisavhibs
26-12-2013, 02:05 PM

Wide midfield on both sides is our biggest problem. Stevenson is playing because he is reasonably comfortable playing on the touch line which Thomson isn't. Longer term I don't think Stevenson will figure in the starting line up. We all slagged Fenlon for playing players where they felt uncomfortable yet some want Thomson playing wide left! You old argue that he should be playing centre midfield instead of Craig but in a team who can't score a goal you could argue that at least Craig might score.

Hibs90
26-12-2013, 02:08 PM
Open All Mics is a load of pish with their pish banter.

silverhibee
26-12-2013, 02:09 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_scotland

Sean1875
26-12-2013, 02:10 PM
afraid so :agree: only HibsTV offering commentary

Ill have to try struggle on with it then... absolutely chronic patter. Currently talking about Fat Robbos favourite actor from 1985. :timebomb:

GreenCastle
26-12-2013, 02:10 PM

About to post the same - speaking complete nonsense - nothing to do with football and terrible chat.

Brutal and embarrassing :rolleyes: Turning it off!

Aldo
26-12-2013, 02:11 PM
Ill have to try struggle on with it then... absolutely chronic patter. Currently talking about Fat Robbos favourite actor from 1985. :timebomb:

Should ask who his favourite sports star of 86 was. I know who mines was!! :-)

Sean1875
26-12-2013, 02:12 PM
Should ask who his favourite sports star of 86 was. I know who mines was!! :-)

'86.. was there a significant Scottish sporting moment in '86..? :confused::greengrin

Sir David Gray
26-12-2013, 02:13 PM

Not listening to it today but have listened to it before.

It is absolute garbage.

Can't believe part of the licence fee is spent on that.

Hibercelona
About to post the same - speaking complete nonsense - nothing to do with football and terrible chat.

Don't they get any feedback from anybody who tunes in? Surely they realize how diabolical they are? :confused:

Aldo
'86.. was there a significant Scottish sporting moment in '86..? :confused::greengrin

Ha ha! The guy should of got a knighthood in my eyes!

Sir David Gray
26-12-2013, 02:14 PM

Two actually.

Both in the space of a week! :greengrin

Alfred E Newman
I'm enjoying the football alot better so far, and if we start scoring goals I'll be enjoying it even more.

As for Thomson, I am led to believe he has a niggling injury. I thought Butcher should have dropped McGirven and put Lewis into left back with another CM coming in to push Craig out wide, he was better there.

It could well be that KT has an injury.
According to a reliable source, Kevin said that Butcher told him he had no option but to play the hoofball game given the type of player at his disposal. Trying to play a passing type game would be futile with this squad which sounds about right.
Roll on the transfer window.

Swedish hibee

Central FM are live at Aberdeen / Motherwell if you'd rather listen to that ??

Hibs90
1-0 Killie :thumbsup:

Hibercelona
26-12-2013, 02:15 PM
1-0 Killie against Hearts.

They just love scoring there! :thumbsup:

GreenCastle
Don't they get any feedback from anybody who tunes in? Surely they realize how diabolical they are? :confused:

Happy to email them - anyone got an email address ?

Sounds like bad pub banter with limited info on any games taking place.

Cringe :agree:

SMAXXA
What's the hibs crowd like?

CentreLine
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_scotland

1-0 Killie

Onceinawhile
26-12-2013, 02:16 PM
1-0 to kris boyd vs hearts. Mcginn and mckay to score first as well please.

Aldo
26-12-2013, 02:17 PM
Happy to email them - anyone got an email address ? Sounds like bad pub banter with limited info on any games taking place. Cringe :agree:

They won't be interested. I emailed a complaint bout that lot but the reply I received just said that the BBC will continue to support Sportsound and it's banter.

Haven't listened to it since.

Aldo
26-12-2013, 02:18 PM
1-0 Killie

Pleasing

Onion
1-0 Killie against Hearts.

They just love scoring there! :thumbsup:

Get in there :thumbsup: Yams saving themselves for the game against their BIG Edniburgh rivals, per normal.

Hibs90
What's the hibs crowd like?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bca5qVrIYAAyuWm.jpg:large

TAHibby
26-12-2013, 02:19 PM
Even if **** all is happening, it would be good to hear just anything about Dingwall. Wish you could pay for individual games on hibs tv...

Pretty Boy
26-12-2013, 02:19 PM
1-0 Killie and a big win on the horses.

2 out of 3 so far!

BOB MARLEYS DUG
26-12-2013, 02:21 PM
Yessss, The Admiral!!!!

Hibs90
Nelson :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Northernhibee
NELSON!!!!!! :flag:

Saorsa
:flag::flag:

Sean1875
GERRINTHERE NELSON :flag:

TAHibby
:thumbsup: Nelson!

Vault Boy
YASSSS ADMIRAL!!! :thumbsup:

Hibercelona
1-0 Nelson!

Come on! :thumbsup:

Did I hear that correctly? "A well worked corner"???? :dizzy:

soupy
Get in there Hibees,,, Yasssss

Aldo
Get in the Admiral. GG

Billie Jo
Yessss

Onion
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :tbgwa:

scott7_0(Prague)
26-12-2013, 02:22 PM
Any streaming links?

Vault Boy
Cairney with the corner :aok:

cabbageandribs1875
the phantom of the opera scores :)

givescotlandfreedom
1-0 get it up you fat blobbo! Could we not go without one of MoTD's fancy graphics for a week and get our game on radio?

Pretty Boy
1-0 Killie and a big win on the horses.

2 out of 3 so far!

3 out of 3 for now.

Pleasing.

Sir David Gray
26-12-2013, 02:23 PM
Get in there! :thumbsup:

cabbageandribs1875
26-12-2013, 02:24 PM
18 mins Goal! Ross County 0, Hibernian 1. Michael Nelson (Hibernian) header from very close range to the top left corner. Assisted by Paul Cairney with a cross following a corner.

Mikey
BBC expert John Roberston.............

15:20 - "Not a lot to get excited about here. I'm not holding out much hope for many goals - both sides look devoid of ideas up front," says BBC Radio Scotland pundit John Robertson.

15:21 - GOAL - Ross County 0-1 Hibernian (Nelson)

:trumpet:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
We CAN score goals.... just not at home:greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
must be FT soon surely

grunt
1520:
Ross County 0-0 Hibernian "Not a lot to get excited about here. I'm not holding out much hope for many goals - both sides look devoid of ideas up front," says BBC Radio Scotland pundit John Robertson.

1521:

GOAL - Ross County 0-1 Hibernian (Nelson)

Onceinawhile
Delighted!

Though for he first time ever I put hibs to draw on my coupon instead of win, so I'm hoping that we burst it.

hibbymick
26-12-2013, 02:25 PM
This has all the makings of yet another carlsberg weekend so far.Hic Hic :cb

HH81
So far so good. MON HIBS.

Aldo
BBC expert John Roberston............. 15:20 - "Not a lot to get excited about here. I'm not holding out much hope for many goals - both sides look devoid of ideas up front," says BBC Radio Scotland pundit John Robertson. 15:21 - GOAL - Ross County 0-1 Hibernian (Nelson) :trumpet:

The only thing that wee fat twat is an expert at is being a totally wee fat roaster

Onceinawhile
26-12-2013, 02:26 PM
This has all the makings of yet another carlsberg weekend so far.Hic Hic :cb

If only it wasn't thursday!!

kaimendhibs
Come on hibs, keep it up

Sent from my iphone

cabbageandribs1875
county being 'bombarded' at the moment :)

Franck Stanton
26-12-2013, 02:27 PM
What's "a goal"?

cabbageandribs1875
26-12-2013, 02:27 PM
collins putting in a load of work

NadeAteMyLunch!
26-12-2013, 02:28 PM
A. Goal. From. A. Corner!!!!!! A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!!!

Northernhibee
26-12-2013, 02:29 PM
Nelson's been deserving of a goal, quality player.

Purehibee_MYB
26-12-2013, 02:30 PM
A. Goal. From. A. Corner!!!!!! A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!!!

My thoughts exactly! :greengrin

GreenCastle
26-12-2013, 02:30 PM
What's "a goal"?

Goal from a corner = xmas miracle :greengrin

Ronniekirk
26-12-2013, 02:32 PM
the phantom of the opera scores :)
But does it just Mask the fact the Strikers can't score . Partly tongue in cheek

matty_f
26-12-2013, 02:33 PM
Full time now please, referees. :greengrin

hibbymick
26-12-2013, 02:34 PM
If only it wasn't thursday!!

:greengrin ye dont have lose yer days over the festive period. :greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
26-12-2013, 02:35 PM
But does it just Mask the fact the Strikers can't score . Partly tongue in cheek

i think he ghosted into the box

cabbageandribs1875
26-12-2013, 02:36 PM
county not had a minutes peace first 30 mins, can we keep it up for another 60 ?

Northernhibee
26-12-2013, 02:36 PM
Can't believe how many people are speculating (incorrectly) on why Nelson is wearing a mask.

It's a bit of a cheek.

Vault Boy
26-12-2013, 02:38 PM
Did Robertson say that Hanlon and McGivern are 6 foot 3?

Hibs90
26-12-2013, 02:39 PM

He slaver's some garbage.

Franck Stanton
26-12-2013, 02:39 PM
Goalscoring problems ? Just move Nelson to C/F, - problem solved :wink:

Northernhibee
26-12-2013, 02:41 PM
Goalscoring problems ? Just move Nelson to C/F, - problem solved :wink:

Can't we get David Stephens back to do that? :wink:

GreenLake
26-12-2013, 02:41 PM
Got a live stream audio from hiberniantv to Rangiroa, French Polynesia! Wife not too happy I woke her up. C'mon the Hibees.

cabbageandribs1875
26-12-2013, 02:42 PM
corner hibs

didn't clear the first man....another pet hate of mines :(

Hibs90
2-0 killie :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Vault Boy
Killie :greengrin

Hibee Ryan
2-0 Killie :thumbsup:

jabis
2-0 killie :thumbsup:

silverhibee
Killie 2 up now.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
26-12-2013, 02:43 PM
2-0 killie, Johntson

Makaveli
Pleasant afternoon thus far. :agree:

:lolyam:

Onceinawhile
That will be 7 in a row at tynie for killie. Unreal. Maybe once hearts go into the liquidiser killie should buy it!

cabbageandribs1875
26-12-2013, 02:44 PM
boozy having a hot chocolate and macaroni pie at HT....just thought i'd tell yi's :greengrin

Aldo
Killie 2 up now.

Again pleasing!

Northernhibee
Albert Kidd is planning a tribute to the Hearts team in his city of Dundee. It's a shopping centre between the Wellgate and Overgate shopping centres called the Relegate

down-the-slope
26-12-2013, 02:45 PM
Got a live stream audio from hiberniantv to Rangiroa, French Polynesia! Wife not too happy I woke her up. C'mon the Hibees.

:Ummm: now thats multi tasking - should you not have let the game finish before 'waking the wife up' ?

cabbageandribs1875
26-12-2013, 02:45 PM
De leeuw yellow card for kicking the ball away

weonlywon6-2
26-12-2013, 02:46 PM

Suffers from wee man syndrome,just ignore him,hes doing it for attention

cabbageandribs1875
breakaway for hibs by collins and fouled, another Ross co player booked

Northernhibee
Here's the best of the comments on Killie's second goal from Sickbag

jbee60
Posted Today, 15:40
(http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/user/12282-jbee647/)
That's a young player - why can't ours do that

Hibercelona
26-12-2013, 02:47 PM
Hibs winning, Hearts losing, Fat Blobbo in tears!

Could be a really nice end to the festive season. :greengrin

down-the-slope
26-12-2013, 02:49 PM
breakaway for hibs by collins and fouled, another Ross co player booked

What improvements are you seeing? (other than a goal obviously)

Frazerbob
They're cannon fodder for everyone else, it better be our turn on the 2nd!

hibbybrian
Half time :flag:

cabbageandribs1875
HT

hibsbollah
Dominating possession, more shots, McGivern and Forster getting forward plenty :aok:
We always win in the Highlands. ..

Vault Boy
HT, great results so far! :aok:

cabbageandribs1875
26-12-2013, 02:50 PM
What improvements are you seeing? (other than a goal obviously)

the HibsTV commentator(and boozy) are my 'eyes' today :)

jon paul jones
26-12-2013, 02:51 PM
I'd like to speculate that Hibs are ahead because I am wearing my new Hibs green match day shoes this afternoon

Thanks brother

GreenLake
26-12-2013, 02:51 PM
:Ummm: now thats multi tasking - should you not have let the game finish before 'waking the wife up' ?

:greengrin!!! I woke her up when I saw the score, and half of the other guests around us. Boozy is commentating and I am in French territory. Might be why they let the audio stream through to the South Pacific.

hibees 7062
26-12-2013, 02:52 PM
Again pleasing!

Preston sounds utterly depressed with what he is seeing :greengrin

silverhibee
26-12-2013, 02:52 PM
Get over it Preston.

monktonharp
26-12-2013, 02:53 PM
De leeuw yellow card for kicking the ball awaywho he? county goalie?

Keith_M
56% possession, according to the BBC. Would be great if we could convert that into another goal (or goals :greengrin)

jon paul jones
BBC reporting that Jamie Hammil (****bos) has now been booked and triggered a suspension??

Anyone confirm which game he might miss (fingers crossed)

down-the-slope
26-12-2013, 02:54 PM
the HibsTV commentator(and boozy) are my 'eyes' today :)

:aok: top quality then - and they are honest as well as competent / funny......I think I'm going to need to sign up if the level of BBC coverage stays so cack

cabbageandribs1875
26-12-2013, 02:54 PM
45:00 + 3:41mins

BookingJamie Hamill (Hearts) is shown the yellow card.

durty git should get a compulsory booking every game he plays

Purehibee_MYB
26-12-2013, 02:55 PM
BBC reporting that Jamie Hammil (****bos) has now been booked and triggered a suspension??

Hopefully not suspended against us.. his p*sh! :cb

Northernhibee
26-12-2013, 02:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOQWTdhRZw8

:greengrin Just think, this is realistically the only manager they could get to replace Locke

HibbyAndy
26-12-2013, 02:56 PM

Hope he plays in the Derby , He is utter drivel

bringbackbenny
What a slaver Preston is, to quote "in his opinion this isn't doing these young players any good, they can't go on like this"

And so his point? All of this is hearts fc own choice they lapped up the good times, unfortunately it's now payback time and long may it continue

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Gatecrasher
GGTTH :flag:

monktonharp
26-12-2013, 02:57 PM

Anyone confirm which game he might miss (fingers crossed)I thought he was booked at Celtic Park. he was booed every time he went near a ba'. maybe they just hate him almost as much as I do

YehButNoBut
26-12-2013, 02:58 PM
Jambos Kickback ‏@jamb0skickback (https://twitter.com/jamb0skickback) 4m (https://twitter.com/jamb0skickback/status/416234753902534657)
Players look miserable. Fans look miserable. This is fun. Merry Christmas.

:thumbsup: :faf::jamboak::bye::lolyam::brokenyam:

Andy74
26-12-2013, 02:58 PM
Another wee goal please and could be a decent day all round!

Stevie Watson
26-12-2013, 02:59 PM
Preston was almost in tears with that rant, brilliant

Purehibee_MYB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOQWTdhRZw8

:greengrin Just think, this is realistically the only manager they could get to replace Locke

Oh it was great to see that once again :thumbsup: He'll be saying similar stuff soon enough :aok:

cabbageandribs1875
What a slaver Preston is, to quote "in his opinion this isn't doing these young players any good, they can't go on like this"

And so his point? All of this is hearts fc own choice they lapped up the good times, unfortunately it's now payback time and long may it continue

i would love to hear what his idea of an alternative punishment should be

Andy74

Fair enough. Call in the liquidators any time they want.

Aldo
26-12-2013, 03:00 PM
Preston sounds utterly depressed with what he is seeing :greengrin

Excellent. He's the worst of that lot. Another roaster!

weonlywon6-2
26-12-2013, 03:00 PM
Dominating possession, more shots, McGivern and Forster getting forward plenty :aok:
We always win in the Highlands. ..

All sounds good,thanks for the update.

Hibernia Na Eir
26-12-2013, 03:02 PM

spot on.

I hope they disappear down the hole they deserve. We won't forget.

hibees 7062
26-12-2013, 03:02 PM
Here's the best of the comments on Killie's second goal from Sickbag

We're going to struggle to even draw a game for the remainder of the season, let alone win one.

******* hopeless. Not a nice thing to have to watch. If we were an animal, we'd have been put out of our misery weeks ago.

mutley
26-12-2013, 03:03 PM
Results looking good do far, Motherwell Aberdeen and ICT Partick. Drawing, that'll do

weonlywon6-2
26-12-2013, 03:03 PM

I will.second that,you will be no loss to football in scotland

Aldo
26-12-2013, 03:04 PM
What a slaver Preston is, to quote "in his opinion this isn't doing these young players any good, they can't go on like this" And so his point? All of this is hearts fc own choice they lapped up the good times, unfortunately it's now payback time and long may it continue Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

conspiracy against the greatest bunch of youngsters in Scotland.

Preston can go and F........ You know

Sir David Gray

Pretty certain if a player picks up too many bookings, his suspension kicks in 14 days after he collects the booking that puts him over the threshold.

Therefore he'll miss the game against Motherwell on the 11th January.

HUTCHYHIBBY
Its the best punting day of the year!

I've gone for Silviniaco as well, good luck!

Well done Mr Nicholls! :-)

bringbackbenny
26-12-2013, 03:05 PM

I'd be happy to oblige. if their youth development is suffering, indeed these young troopers are blameless, then it's morally the correct action to take.

cabbageandribs1875
26-12-2013, 03:05 PM
ex-yamboid glen on for county

GreenLake
26-12-2013, 03:06 PM
I hope Hearts get blueturd by Killie

Northernhibee
26-12-2013, 03:06 PM
Here's another gem from Pettigrewsstylist from Sickbag:

Preston and Robertson going pretty full on , on OAM

Development impeded to the point of never playing football again after this season,,,,, young bodies wont physically be able to play in a few weeks etc etc etc

All of which i have to say is true

Im sure the rest of the proffessional clubs will soon approach the SFA and SPFL to say enough for the sake of the product, the national interest, humanity?

maybe not tho!

Barney McGrew
26-12-2013, 03:07 PM
Pretty certain if a player picks up too many bookings, his suspension kicks in 14 days after he collects the booking that puts him over the threshold.

Therefore he'll miss the game against Motherwell on the 11th January.

:agree:

He'll play in the derby.

cabbageandribs1875
26-12-2013, 03:07 PM
adams not a happy chappy with his players at HT apparently

cabbageandribs1875
26-12-2013, 03:09 PM
county flinging everything forward now....mon the defence

Hibs90
26-12-2013, 03:09 PM
3-0 Killie :faf: :faf:

Hibercelona
26-12-2013, 03:10 PM
3-0

pleasing

Off the bar
3 nil killie a ha ha ha ha ****ers

silverhibee
Boyd again :lolyam:

Boyle89
Merry Christmas indeed :)

Aldo
3-0 Killie :faf: :faf:

Yaaaaaaaassssss :-). O and pleasing!

BroxburnHibee
Hehehe...............

Billie Jo
26-12-2013, 03:11 PM
:faf::faf::faf: hahahearts

Northernhibee
We want seven :thumbsup:

Bristolhibby
3-0

pleasing

Proud, so very proud.

J

FranckSuzy
Yaaaaaaaassssss :-). O and pleasing!

Was that your tweet they read out on Sportsound? :greengrin

Hibercelona
Proud, so very proud.

J

Tears of pride.

Aldo
26-12-2013, 03:12 PM
Was that your tweet they read out on Sportsound? :greengrin

Nope. What was it about??

merritthibees
26-12-2013, 03:12 PM
:faf::faf::faf: hahahearts

Can we please keep this thread about the hibs score and not hearts....... Just kidding haha **** the hearts! Haha yasss!

kevo1875
26-12-2013, 03:13 PM
Boyd again :lolyam:

Poor we souls hehe

Northernhibee
Another belter from Sickbag, this time OTT can take a bow:

I know this situation is the clubs fault (as any Hibee is happy to point out) but for ****sake, ruining an entire generation of players really?
So on top of Points deduction, Transfer embargo, likely relegation, we now have an unsellable first team ?

Cheers SFA really helping bring youth on in this country!!!

cabbageandribs1875
possession

44% v 56%

Boyle89
How many times are the fannys on OAM suggesting that the league helps hearts??? Reap what you sow! Special circumstances my arse!! You cheated now deal with it!

andy1875
26-12-2013, 03:14 PM
Boyd scores again for Killie.

All the more pleasing as a Yam in my work told me they'd signed Boyd and Goodwillie last summer and would be announced officially the following day.

Just so proud, very VERY proud :greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
hibs defence getting stretched now

Glesgahibby
Laughing out loud !!!!
Hibs one up
hearts three down
Robertson and Preston greetin :greengrin
Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,,,,,
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

NadeAteMyLunch!
I'm confused. So did Hearts NOT sign Boyd during the summer then? Or is he scoring own goals? It's all so confusing and complex when dealing with these big teams

GreenCastle
26-12-2013, 03:15 PM
3v0 - another classic kickback match day thread :greengrin

Surely we have to beat them on the 2nd ?!! :pray:

Seems like County playing better and game is opening up. Need a 2nd goal here to kill it off..

Sir David Gray
26-12-2013, 03:16 PM
Nae luck Jambos.

Enjoy your big match against Sevco next year. :aok:

hibees 7062
26-12-2013, 03:17 PM
Here's another gem from Pettigrewsstylist from Sickbag:

Preston & Robbo making a lot of sense about the long term damage being done to the younger players... not that anyone outside the Hearts family cares...
Correct . not even a wee bit :greengrin

matty_f
We've not scored 2 in one game for a while, could do with changing that today.
'Mon Hibs!

cabbageandribs1875
corner hibs, cairney takes it GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL FORSTER :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::flag:

Saorsa
:flag::tbgwa::flag:

mutley
2-0 hibs

Northernhibee
Forster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Onion
Jambos Kickback ‏@jamb0skickback (https://twitter.com/jamb0skickback) 4m (https://twitter.com/jamb0skickback/status/416234753902534657)
Players look miserable. Fans look miserable. This is fun. Merry Christmas.

:thumbsup: :faf::jamboak::bye::lolyam::brokenyam:

No worries, will be another Direct Debit Day soon :thumbsup:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
Yesssssssss, forster!

Hibs90
2-0 Forster :flag:

Bristolhibby
Whoop-Whoop!

J

cabbageandribs1875
mon the corners :greengrin

Hibercelona
2 goals in 1 game. fakin yassss!! :thumbsup:

GreenCastle
Yes.....Jordan scores...2 goals from set pieces.............:flag::flag::flag:

Can we get one more please?

Vault Boy
YASSSSS FORSTER!!! YOU BEAUTY! :thumbsup:

leggeto
Yeeererrrrrssssss

bringbackbenny
Go on 2 - 0, Forster from cairney corner

Billie Jo
hibeees :flag:

Glesgahibby
26-12-2013, 03:18 PM
Yeaaasssss!!!!
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Onion
26-12-2013, 03:18 PM
corner hibs, cairney takes it GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL FORSTER :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::flag:

:tbgwa::tbgwa::tbgwa: