PDA

View Full Version : Lower rate mobility, season ticket.

Greencore
25-12-2013, 12:27 PM
Hi everyone, I want to apply for a half season ticket. I was speaking to my brother and he was telling me I might be entitled to a disabled half season ticket. But I only receive lower rate mobility and no care. I know you only have to be receiving DLA for a train ticket. So would I be entitled to a half season ticket.

roryg
25-12-2013, 01:02 PM
As far as I know, u must b on the higher rate to qualify. Hope I'm wrong. Just give the office a call

oconnors_strip
25-12-2013, 01:12 PM
Hi everyone, I want to apply for a half season ticket. I was speaking to my brother and he was telling me I might be entitled to a disabled half season ticket. But I only receive lower rate mobility and no care. I know you only have to be receiving DLA for a train ticket. So would I be entitled to a half season ticket.

Phone the ticket office to ask as I know they have been thinking about who qualifies for disabled tickets. 0131 661 1875

Any problems then get in touch with me as I'm co chairperson of the Hibs disabled supporters association

Greencore
25-12-2013, 02:59 PM
Phone the ticket office to ask as I know they have been thinking about who qualifies for disabled tickets. 0131 661 1875 (tel:0131 661 1875)

Any problems then get in touch with me as I'm co chairperson of the Hibs disabled supporters association
Thanks very much. Will do, merry Christmas.