PDA

View Full Version : A display for Jamie Skinner and David Paul

FromTheCapital
23-12-2013, 05:19 PM
Before the next Edinburgh derby, I was thinking of an idea to pay our respect and remembrance to these two young talents that tragically lost their lives at the weekend. Jamie Skinner played with my little brother last year and I coached him last year. He was an incredible footballer and not a bad bone in his body. We had drawn 2-2 with Hutchie Vale U15's, which was a great result, at the weekend and my little brother looked delighted but then I had to tell him of Jamie's death and he just collapsed to the ground in tears. I never knew David Paul but I had heard his name mentioned on here and by other Hibs fans, to die at such young ages and at this time of the year is truly shocking.
My idea, was to have some sort of display with a maroon hand and a green hand linked together with two banners below saying R.I.P Jamie Skinner and R.I.P David Paul.

FranckSuzy
23-12-2013, 11:46 PM
Before the next Edinburgh derby, I was thinking of an idea to pay our respect and remembrance to these two young talents that tragically lost their lives at the weekend. Jamie Skinner played with my little brother last year and I coached him last year. He was an incredible footballer and not a bad bone in his body. We had drawn 2-2 with Hutchie Vale U15's, which was a great result, at the weekend and my little brother looked delighted but then I had to tell him of Jamie's death and he just collapsed to the ground in tears. I never knew David Paul but I had heard his name mentioned on here and by other Hibs fans, to die at such young ages and at this time of the year is truly shocking.
My idea, was to have some sort of display with a maroon hand and a green hand linked together with two banners below saying R.I.P Jamie Skinner and R.I.P David Paul.

:agree: Great idea.

Tha Cabbage Kid
25-12-2013, 12:40 PM
that's a fantastic idea!!!