PDA

View Full Version : McGivern

hfc rd
22-12-2013, 11:02 AM
Seriously, what on earth has happened to this guy? He looks nothing like the player he was last season on loan. His defending and distribution for a professional footballer just seems woeful. Is their any decent LB's in our U20's as McGivern has to be dropped as he has been very poor since signing.

Golden Bear
22-12-2013, 11:04 AM
Seriously, what on earth has happened to this guy? He looks nothing like the player he was last season on loan. His defending and distribution for a professional footballer just seems woeful. Is their any decent LB's in our U20's as McGivern has to be dropped as he has been very poor since signing.

:agree:

He's not looking like the player he was when we first brought him in as a loan signing.

Moon unit
22-12-2013, 11:04 AM
Can u give marks out of 10 for his dancing skills?...

hfc rd
22-12-2013, 11:06 AM

Never seen him dance. Can you?

O'Rourke3
22-12-2013, 11:09 AM
Been rubbish as a LB so far this season, always looks better when he covers in the centre. Usually wins his headers. I'd put Lewis back there for the timebeing.

Hibercelona
22-12-2013, 11:12 AM

Doesn't dancing require at least some level of foot work?

Del Boy
22-12-2013, 11:17 AM
Think he needs dropped, getting worse every game.

Thecat23
22-12-2013, 11:33 AM
Think he needs dropped, getting worse every game.

Totally agree, he can't pass, can't mark, and struggles against anyone these days. No idea what's going on with him but he wouldn't be in my team that's for sure.

hibeeleicester
22-12-2013, 11:42 AM
Back to how he was when he was at Leicester!

Billychaotic182
22-12-2013, 11:44 AM
Having not seen him much this season I can't really judge but we are keeping more clean sheets so is it just going forward that he is poor at or his over all game?

Boyle89
22-12-2013, 11:59 AM
I've not seen us much this season but the games I have seen he has been poor. Sold himself against hearts and the Motherwell game he was hopeless. Really needs dropped/rested for a bit.

Cameron1875
22-12-2013, 12:07 PM
The lad couldn't cross a road never mind a ball. Absolutely useless and time to get rid unfortunately. Forster ain't even a full back and he was miles better yesterday.

andy1875
22-12-2013, 12:15 PM
McGivern is a far better centre half than full back.

Hanlon won't be dropped so get used to McGivern at LB.

Onion
22-12-2013, 12:18 PM
:agree:

He's not looking like the player he was when we first brought him in as a loan signing.

:agree: Hibs have worked their magic yet again. Apart from Ben Williams, none of the players we've signed look anything like the same guys they were with the previous clubs or first broke into the first team. Cummings looks exciting and lively yesterday - how long before that's knocked out of him ? TB is the right man to sort it, but there is something rotten in the fabric of the club that does this to players.

SMAXXA
22-12-2013, 12:36 PM
:agree: Hibs have worked their magic yet again. Apart from Ben Williams, none of the players we've signed look anything like the same guys they were with the previous clubs or first broke into the first team. Cummings looks exciting and lively yesterday - how long before that's knocked out of him ? TB is the right man to sort it, but there is something rotten in the fabric of the club that does this to players.

Pish......players need to take responsibility for their performances nowt to do with anything being rotten at the club. Do you really think we actively try make players worse? I hate this line being trotted out as you can guess, total cop out and players get better players get worse it separates the good from the bad simple as that.

B.H.F.C
22-12-2013, 12:37 PM
The lad couldn't cross a road never mind a ball. Absolutely useless and time to get rid unfortunately. Forster ain't even a full back and he was miles better yesterday.

Thought Forster did ok, got up and down and was always available. He had a hell of a lot of the ball but being a centre half wasn't great on it, with the exception of one or two crosses. Thought it underlined how much we need a proper right back.

As for McGivern he was just exactly the same yesterday as he has been all season.