PDA

View Full Version : Met Ryan McGivern

Leishy1995
22-12-2013, 11:59 AM
Was in why not last night, our own McGivern he was polite, posed for a photo with my mate, had a laugh with me aswell, danced with a brown haired girl then they both disappeared.

Probably a waste of a thread but it's the first time I've seen him away from the pitch and he was a really genuine guy

Moon unit
22-12-2013, 12:08 PM
Was in why not last night, our own McGivern he was polite, posed for a photo with my mate, had a laugh with me aswell, danced with a brown haired girl then they both disappeared.

Probably a waste of a thread but it's the first time I've seen him away from the pitch and he was a really genuine guy

Can u give marks out of 10 for his dancing skills!....

Leishy1995
22-12-2013, 12:10 PM

7, I've been told he has a girlfriend I hope I've no landed him I the sh*tter because he was dancing with a beauty. Both left at the same time too..

HH81
22-12-2013, 12:14 PM
Sounds like a fun night.....

Thecat23
22-12-2013, 12:26 PM
Prob shouldn't have added the bit about the girl if I'm honest. Just because they disappeard around the same time doesn't mean they left together. Like you say yourself you have just stuck him in it when there was no need.

hibeeleicester
22-12-2013, 12:40 PM
Waste of a thread.

He was oot. 👍

Moon unit
22-12-2013, 12:45 PM
7, I've been told he has a girlfriend I hope I've no landed him I the sh*tter because he was dancing with a beauty. Both left at the same time too..

7 is quite impressive...will he be voted back for next weeks show,or will it come down to the public vote!

lapsedhibee
22-12-2013, 01:25 PM
Prob shouldn't have added the bit about the girl if I'm honest. Just because they disappeard around the same time doesn't mean they left together. Like you say yourself you have just stuck him in it when there was no need.

Just because he was dancing and/or left with a brown haired girl doesn't mean that the girl wasn't his GF, shirley?

SMAXXA
22-12-2013, 01:31 PM
He likes that place, I seen him in there last year a week before the cup final and chinned him and Matt Done when they walked out with a bottle of vodka in their hands....to be fair I was a few sheets to the wind myself but went through the both of them saying how unprofessional that was and he replied well the manager said go out and enjoy yourself to which I replied well I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate yous coming out a club at 3am with a bottle of vody a week before a cup final.

Fannys......to be fair they ended up giving me the bottle of vodka before they got in a taxi, I was well pissed off lol

therealgavmac
22-12-2013, 02:04 PM
Waste of a thread.

He was oot. 

Was he just oot, or was he oot oot?

weonlywon6-2
22-12-2013, 03:11 PM

When he passed her a drink did it end up in somebody elses hands ???

ColintonHibs
22-12-2013, 03:18 PM
He might be ***** but as long as he's a nice guy who cares?

Beefster
22-12-2013, 03:23 PM
On here, it's safe to wager that every time you see a thread with a player's name in the title that, irrespective of the reason for the thread, it will become an opportunity for some folk to say how pish the player is.

SaulGoodman
22-12-2013, 03:26 PM
He might be ***** but as long as he's a nice guy who cares?

With fans like you eh?

HIBERNIAN-0762
22-12-2013, 03:28 PM

Did you tell him he can't pass a ball properly?

:wink:

LancashireHibby
22-12-2013, 03:47 PM

Never mind that, we want marks out of ten for the bird he was dancing with.

Sudds_1
22-12-2013, 03:56 PM
There was me thinking he spent his nights in a monks habit whipping himself wi one o those celice thingys......

....oh wait, hat was a different film...........

sambajustice
22-12-2013, 03:57 PM

You should have chased after him to see where he went. Ldts face it, he wouldnt have been able to out run you!!

:greengrin

HH81
22-12-2013, 04:32 PM

You forgot to add, pics too.

The Voice Of Reason
22-12-2013, 04:36 PM
:

:tee hee:

MWHIBBIES
22-12-2013, 05:19 PM
He might be ***** but as long as he's a nice guy who cares?He isn't actually ***** though.

Leishy1995
22-12-2013, 07:55 PM
I'm sorry I wanted to share that I thought one of our players was a nice guy to meet an spent time posing for photos with anyone who asked, as for him leaving with the girl, they both just disappeared from the dance floor, doesn't mean anything really.

Was a good experience

MSK
22-12-2013, 08:00 PM
I'm sorry I wanted to share that I thought one of our players was a nice guy to meet an spent time posing for photos with anyone who asked, as for him leaving with the girl, they both just disappeared from the dance floor, doesn't mean anything really.

Was a good experienceAh...memories from Cats Pyjamas days ..(young dudes wont get it ) :greengrin