PDA

View Full Version : We may titter/Elephant In The Room... (Merged Relegation Threads)

sambajustice
22-12-2013, 01:14 AM
... at the jambos getting relegated.

However, we arent that far off 2nd bottom and a play off spot ourselves.

With the complete lack of scoring ability in this team is it outwith the realms of possibility we could find ourselves relegated via the play offs?

Scaremongering? Probably but we are rank and all things must be considered! !

As an aside, what sort of ridiculous division would the first division be with us, hearts and the rangers in it!! Ha ha ha

Itsnoteasy
22-12-2013, 01:22 AM

With the complete lack of scoring ability in this team is it outwith the realms of possibility we could find ourselves relegated via the play offs?

As an aside, what sort of ridiculous division would the first division be with us, hearts and the rangers in it!! Ha ha ha

Was just thinking aboot that myself. If ross County horse us next week we could end up in the soapy ourselves.

Sir David Gray
22-12-2013, 01:23 AM
Anyone from 7th-11th could realistically finish in the play-off spot so we're certainly not out of it.

Our inability to put the ball into the net is a concern and if it's not addressed soon then we may find ourselves in bother.

As it happens, I don't think we will end up in the play off spot as I think Butcher will strengthen us in January and we will hopefully catch St Johnstone for the last top six place.

Sadly I think the others are too far ahead to be caught so 6th is the most we can hope for this year.

Ozyhibby
22-12-2013, 04:15 AM
There's no getting away from it, we are garbage and can barely string two passes together.
Butcher deserves time to vet our act together but once again we miss out on the automatic bounce from a new manager.

delbert
22-12-2013, 04:44 AM

Its far from scaremongering, how many teams who can't score goals end up in comfortable or lofty league positions ? We are a bottom 6 side because that's what our current squad are capable of and as for the oft mentioned forthcoming slaughter of the ****bos on Jan 2nd, why should they or anyone else be scared of us at Easter Road, we are dire

Pete
22-12-2013, 04:54 AM
There's no getting away from it, we are garbage and can barely string two passes together.
Butcher deserves time to vet our act together but once again we miss out on the automatic bounce from a new manager.

There's no getting away from it?

I've been extremely far away from that assumption every time I have seen us play under Butcher. I must have missed all of these games where we have been outplayed, garbage or barely able to pass to each other.

No offence but this thread is garbage. Just another outlet for unwarranted negativity.

...and how can this "bounce" be described as automatic when so many teams, including ourselves apparently, keep missing out on it?:confused:

marinello59
22-12-2013, 05:40 AM
Thankfully Terry Butcher won't be letting the team wallow in the same gutless self indulgent negativity as some of our fans. It's the mentality of the loser.
We all knew TB had a massive job on his hands. Yet here we are at the start of what could be a very exciting journey and already we have some playing out the worst case scenario in their heads. That's not realism, we haven't even reached the new managers first transfer window yet for goodness sake.

Onceinawhile
22-12-2013, 06:45 AM
Fairly sure that when we get harris and heff back plus a few butcher signings we will kick on to be well clear of it. 4 points in the next two games will see us ok.

PeterboroHibee
22-12-2013, 07:08 AM
I agree there is still some sort of risk of the play off spot, but we are 7 points ahead of County, have by far the best goal difference, and if we can start scoring goals (obviously easier said than done of course) we will soon find ourselves pulling away from that group.

Craig_in_Prague
22-12-2013, 07:17 AM
We need some signings that's for sure, otherwise it's tight enough to slip down.
Terry has a tough job, turning this walking dead club around

lucky
22-12-2013, 07:22 AM
A long way to go only 4 points behind St Js. County are 7 behind us and are concerned about the yams.

Onion
22-12-2013, 07:44 AM
Not quite bad enough to get relegated, but definitely in the mix for 2nd bottom. We can't score goals and there's something wrong with Easter Road. These and many previous Hibs players have a mental block when they play at ER, which just encourages the opposition.

The big concern now is Hibs playing the Yams at ER on 2nd. They might be doomed and full of rubbish but they defended well against the most potent attack in the SPFL yesterday. Our boys will now be completely bricking it for that match and hoping to hold out for a 0-0 :roll eyes: And the Yams will know that !

#FromTheCapital
22-12-2013, 07:56 AM
Not quite bad enough to get relegated, but definitely in the mix for 2nd bottom. We can't score goals and there's something wrong with Easter Road. These and many previous Hibs players have a mental block when they play at ER, which just encourages the opposition.

The big concern now is Hibs playing the Yams at ER on 2nd. They might be doomed and full of rubbish but they defended well against the most potent attack in the SPFL yesterday. Our boys will now be completely bricking it for that match and hoping to hold out for a 0-0 :roll eyes: And the Yams will know that !

They defended well in one game and still lost two goals. A couple of weeks ago the same team pumped them 7-0 on their own patch. Hardly the hallmarks of a great defence. Hearts are pish and if the players are bricking it going into the derby then I give up. Personally I think the derby will be 0-0 or 1-0 hibs with a terrible game in store.

Pretty Boy
22-12-2013, 07:59 AM
We need to start scoring goals.

We generally don't concede many so if we can start scoring we will start moving upwards quite quickly.

We need to start scoring before January though.

Hibercelona
22-12-2013, 08:01 AM
We won't be relegated. We will however finish off yet another mediocre season for reasons that no club should have.

theonlywayisup
22-12-2013, 08:01 AM
After watching the Celtic game BTG followed by our game, I don't see us beating them on the 2nd. A draw is the most likely result or another defeat.

Waxy
22-12-2013, 08:16 AM
Far more chance of us being top 6 than relegated.

B.H.F.C
22-12-2013, 08:25 AM
Our last league win was at the start of October. We've scored one goal in about 7 or 8 league games. If that doesn't change soon then, yes, we are in trouble.

greenpaper55
22-12-2013, 08:27 AM
After watching the Celtic game BTG followed by our game, I don't see us beating them on the 2nd. A draw is the most likely result or another defeat.

The way i see it is we cannot score and they cannot defend but they do score goals so if that lot got one ahead of us do you see us getting an equaliser ?. That is the plain truth of where we are as a team, years of mismanagement have got us where we are and it will take a few years to turn things around.

LancsHibs
22-12-2013, 08:41 AM
Not quite bad enough to get relegated, but definitely in the mix for 2nd bottom.

The concern of the OP is that 2nd bottom will see us relegated!

Steve20
22-12-2013, 08:48 AM
We can't score goals. 2nd bottom is a real possibility.

JimBHibees
22-12-2013, 09:18 AM

We generally don't concede many so if we can start scoring we will start moving upwards quite quickly.

We need to start scoring before January though.

We have really missed Heffernan and hope he is back soon as he is a natural penalty box striker.

Ronniekirk
22-12-2013, 09:51 AM
Far more chance of us being top 6 than relegated.
With current team as is there is no optimism or evidence to back that up But with Heff and Harris back and two or three key players in even if loan signings to add pace creativity and goals we can make top 6 just But those signings need to be spot on and he needs to already know where they will fit in . If that doesn't happen quickly it will be more chop and change Just now I think he will freeze a few players out to give them the message you need to move on . whether anyone wants vine for nothing is another matter. t t alps now looks surplus to requirements if he doesn't even get on bench in next three games. Big Ben hasn't signed contract extension and if he doesn't think things are going to improve he could sign a pre contract in January That would be a blow.

Scottie
22-12-2013, 10:14 AM
There's no getting away from it?

I've been extremely far away from that assumption every time I have seen us play under Butcher. I must have missed all of these games where we have been outplayed, garbage or barely able to pass to each other.

No offence but this thread is garbage. Just another outlet for unwarranted negativity.

...and how can this "bounce" be described as automatic when so many teams, including ourselves apparently, keep missing out on it?:confused:

Its called REALISM NOT unwarranted negativity.

The OP has told it how it is. The worst ****bo's team in decades and after nearly half a season we're only 6 gained points better off than that shower of s***.

Reality check needed :rolleyes:

Hibrandenburg
22-12-2013, 10:20 AM
Deja vu!

Drewster
22-12-2013, 10:36 AM

The OP has told it how it is. The worst ****bo's team in decades and after nearly half a season we're only 6 gained points better off than that shower of s***.

Winners don't entertain negative thoughts....................maybe this is the problem!!!!!!!!!!!!?

5 games - 1 defeat (Celtic), lost 2 goals, scored 2 goals, 3 clean sheets - a number of important players ready to
return from injury, dominating possession in games (Celtic apart, and unlike almost all Fenlon games) - top six and
building towards a Scottish Cup third time lucky final - no worries!!!!!!!!!!

monktonharp
22-12-2013, 10:49 AM
Butcher deserves time to vet our act together but once again we miss out on the automatic bounce from a new manager.that is the most annoying part for me. most clubs seem to get a huge lift, whenever a new manger takes over. maybe the FACT that we are a NEW MANAGER club, is why we never get the lift:wink:

Scottie
22-12-2013, 10:49 AM
Winners don't entertain negative thoughts....................maybe this is the problem!!!!!!!!!!!!?

5 games - 1 defeat (Celtic), lost 2 goals, scored 2 goals, 3 clean sheets - a number of important players ready to
return from injury, dominating possession in games (Celtic apart, and unlike almost all Fenlon games) - top six and
building towards a Scottish Cup third time lucky final - no worries!!!!!!!!!!

Spot on unfortunately thats why we've only won 2 major trophies in my 40 years on this earth :rolleyes:

EastCalderHibby
22-12-2013, 12:36 PM

the **** have won 4 games to date us twice and the sheep twice and on all occasions they should have lost 3 or 4 but came out on top
in the 4 home and away

hihohibby
22-12-2013, 12:46 PM
I couldn't agree more. I've felt this since the beginning of the season and nothing has changed since. A team that can't score goals can only rely on 0-0 draws to pick up points. I'm sure Terry B. can see exactly where we are failing and hopefully he can address not just the lack of goals, but the lack of pace and creativity.

Onion
22-12-2013, 01:35 PM
The way i see it is we cannot score and they cannot defend but they do score goals so if that lot got one ahead of us do you see us getting an equaliser ?. That is the plain truth of where we are as a team, years of mismanagement have got us where we are and it will take a few years to turn things around.

Exactly what happened in the LC match. The Yams might bleat on about how they have to field bairns, but it is the Hibs players who need to man up ! Hibs have NO EXCUSE for not winning these games against the Yams, but in 2 previous attempts have completely bottled it. TB needs to get completely stuck into this lot.

Flanny boy
22-12-2013, 01:46 PM
As said already we are nearer 6th place than 11th and when
Harris and hef come back along with new signings in January
I fully expect to see a much improved hibs team and challenging
in the top half of the table.its going to take more than a few
games for the manager to sort this mess out,in terry we trust

Keith_M
22-12-2013, 01:50 PM
Deja vu!

Didn't you say that already?

:wink:

Anyway, unlike some others, I still have confidence in Butcher to sort us out. He's been here for a grand total of five weeks and no transfer windows. Give the guy a chance.

Hibrandenburg
22-12-2013, 02:29 PM
Didn't you say that already?

:wink:

Anyway, unlike some others, I still have confidence in Butcher to sort us out. He's been here for a grand total of five weeks and no transfer windows. Give the guy a chance.

Rewind back to the early PF/Yogi/Collins/Mixu days and you'll find almost identical posts. We'll never learn.

Deansy
22-12-2013, 02:45 PM
Desperately needing Heffernan & Harris back, both could make a huge difference.

weonlywon6-2
22-12-2013, 03:06 PM
We have had a lift since butcher came in.The players will not perform miracles overnight, all we need to do is score and two big players in heff and harris are back soon and hopefully add a new face up front in the transfer window.

We havent just lost our last five games.Butcher needs a bit of time and it will happen

sambajustice
22-12-2013, 03:54 PM
This isnt a thread questioning Butcher, I believe he's about the best manager we realistically could've got.

Its just a kind of reality check. We're sitting here pishing ourselves at them but the reality is we're toiling ourselves. We cant ditch 8 players in january, pick up 8 and we'll shoot up the table.

Its a 2 or 3 transfer window overhaul thats needed, I know that. Just hope we can get some goals in the team in january. Thats not necessarily a striker but folk with pace and can create.

Paisley Hibby
22-12-2013, 04:02 PM
The real nightmare scenario would be ending up in the play offs NEXT season - against Hearts :)

Keith_M
22-12-2013, 05:15 PM
Rewind back to the early PF/Yogi/Collins/Mixu days and you'll find almost identical posts. We'll never learn.

Paul, what's your feeling regarding Butcher, do you think he's the right man for the job?

Hibrandenburg
22-12-2013, 06:26 PM
Paul, what's your feeling regarding Butcher, do you think he's the right man for the job?

Definitely, but my concern us that he won't get the time to realise his potential. We're a finicky bunch Keith and the manager at Hibs is the weakest link and the players know it.

Hibrandenburg
22-12-2013, 06:49 PM

Definitely, but my concern us that he won't get the time to realise his potential. We're a finicky bunch Keith and the manager at Hibs is the weakest link and the players know it.

jacomo
22-12-2013, 07:17 PM

I feel confident we've got a man in place who can build a good football team. He's already done that elsewhere in this League. He also seems committed for a long term project at Hibs. He needs patience and encouragement from us.

I really do think the current squad is good enough for top six, but there has been something rotten at Hibs for a while and we will see if the players are prepared to work hard enough.

spike220
22-12-2013, 08:59 PM

We need to start scoring before January though. :agree:

weonlywon6-2
22-12-2013, 09:22 PM
I feel confident we've got a man in place who can build a good football team. He's already done that elsewhere in this League. He also seems committed for a long term project at Hibs. He needs patience and encouragement from us.

I really do think the current squad is good enough for top six, but there has been something rotten at Hibs for a while and we will see if the players are prepared to work hard enough.

We quite simply dont have good enough players.Some will survive the next year where others will move on

Butcher is the man for hibs,needs time though

green.oracle
23-12-2013, 11:36 AM
:flag::tbgwa:
We quite simply dont have good enough players.Some will survive the next year where others will move on

Butcher is the man for hibs,needs time though

In reply to the many posts on hear who appear to think we are being negative. Lets look at hard facts. 22 competitive games this season and we have only scored in 9. 13 blanks. Only 3 of these have ended 0-0.

You dont score goals you dont win games. As things stand, we are very much in the mix for 2nd bottom and play offs. Draws wont keep us away from 2nd bottom.

Even under calderclown/fenlon 2011/12 we had Sparky and Garry who were always likely to score.

Not negativity, REALITY.

Butcher has a massive job on his hands and must be given time to turn things around. Just as well most teams in this league are crap.

Having said that, 2 or 3 good signingas in January, injection of pace and goalscoring threats, should see us survive.

:thumbsup::agree:

The Sea-gull
23-12-2013, 12:02 PM

Agree with the sentiment of your post but unless we get really, really bad (we're not quite there yet!) then I don't think Ross County, Killie, Patrick and St Mirren will all be consistent enough to finish above us.

I'm confident we'll improve the attacking/creative side of things in January but even if we don't our defence is fairly solid and that should be enough to keep us clear of the play off. Should be enough but we can't rule it out as draws and narrow defeats are a symptom of not being able to score even if you have a good defence, can be a recipe for a near bottom of the league finish.

cleanyman
23-12-2013, 12:07 PM
Only 3 points ahead of Kilmarnock who have been rotten this season.

I hope we go for Boyd in transfer window.

blackpoolhibs
23-12-2013, 12:17 PM
Thankfully Terry Butcher won't be letting the team wallow in the same gutless self indulgent negativity as some of our fans. It's the mentality of the loser.
We all knew TB had a massive job on his hands. Yet here we are at the start of what could be a very exciting journey and already we have some playing out the worst case scenario in their heads. That's not realism, we haven't even reached the new managers first transfer window yet for goodness sake.

I dont think thats the case, even the day Fenlon was punted there were post after post telling us we had the best squad of players we have had in years, and all we needed was a more positive manager.

I certainly never thought this, and i have said constantly, that this is ANOTHER poor set of players we have been lumbered with, after another poor manager has changed nearly 30 players.

I genuinely wouldn't miss any of this lot, bar one or two should Terry get rid of them all.

RIP
23-12-2013, 01:31 PM
If Hibs and Hearts lose our next 2 games St Mirren and Killie may move above Hibs in the league

Back in October they were nine points and eleven points behind Hibs after only nine games

Clearly I hope we don't lose these games but at the moment I'm not sure where our goals are coming from

Jonnyboy
23-12-2013, 07:48 PM
The modern day necessity of needing solutions instantly strikes again. Yes we've only scored ten league goals, yes we're too close to the wrong end of the table for comfort but it's only December for ****s sake. TB has a window to try and bring in the types of players we need. He will also be learning all the time regarding who to play from the existing bunch.

Time and patience required here methinks

GlenrothesHibee
23-12-2013, 08:00 PM
Lets just hope we dont have our usual post xmas slump!

mim
23-12-2013, 08:35 PM
Under TB we have drawn with St J, Thistle and St Mirren and lost to Celtic. 3 points. Under Fenlon against the same opponents we took 10 points, with 3 wins and a draw with Celtic. Does this mean anything? Let's hope not.

Pete
23-12-2013, 08:38 PM
The modern day necessity of needing solutions instantly strikes again. Yes we've only scored ten league goals, yes we're too close to the wrong end of the table for comfort but it's only December for ****s sake. TB has a window to try and bring in the types of players we need. He will also be learning all the time regarding who to play from the existing bunch.

:agree:

Sir David Gray
23-12-2013, 08:39 PM

I don't think it is a case of us needing instant solutions.

We have been in a constant transitional state for about the last 3 or 4 years and because we've had so many managers in that time, we're always talking about giving it more time for the manager to get it right and to get his own players together etc.

We're the most patient fans in the land.

We are one of the biggest clubs in the country, it's time we started playing like one.

NAE NOOKIE
23-12-2013, 08:56 PM
Negativity aint good ... but neither is complacency.

10 goals in 17 games is going to get you nowhere .... the OP has a point, the play off spot is possible if we dont sort out our problems in front of goal.

What is worrying is that we just dont seem to be getting the breaks either .... not getting a cast iron pen on Saturday being a case in point.

I have never played football above pub league level but perhaps someone out there can tell me what this expression means:

" I think we're afraid to win "

I think Terry Butcher will do a good job at Hibs I really do ..... but what the hell does that mean ?

Jonnyboy
23-12-2013, 09:00 PM
I don't think it is a case of us needing instant solutions.

We have been in a constant transitional state for about the last 3 or 4 years and because we've had so many managers in that time, we're always talking about giving it more time for the manager to get it right and to get his own players together etc.

We're the most patient fans in the land.

We are one of the biggest clubs in the country, it's time we started playing like one.

When we compare this manager's results in four matches against four matches with his predecessor in post and turn that into a negative I'd say it very much demonstrates some want instant solutions.

I do agree we've been very patient as a support but these comparisons suggest not all of us

B.H.F.C
23-12-2013, 09:04 PM
Under TB we have drawn with St J, Thistle and St Mirren and lost to Celtic. 3 points. Under Fenlon against the same opponents we took 10 points, with 3 wins and a draw with Celtic. Does this mean anything? Let's hope not.

And under Fenlon we never beat Ross County but we did under Butcher. We can only compare results over a sustained period of time.

If we don't start scoring goals then the play off spot isn't out of the question.

mim
23-12-2013, 11:25 PM
Cup wins are hardly relevant to whether we will finish in a relegation play off spot or not. Also, Fenlon took us to the last 2 cup finals, so, again, TB has something to prove.

BH Hibs
23-12-2013, 11:52 PM
Dearie me the bedwetters are out tonight. Give the manager a chance to bring a couple of players in or even get Heffernan and Harris back. Seriously can't see St Mitten Ross Co and Killie all taking more points than us. We wanted Fenlon out so it's time to back the manager and the team. :flag: :tbgwa:

B.H.F.C
23-12-2013, 11:57 PM
Dearie me the bedwetters are out tonight. Give the manager a chance to bring a couple of players in or even get Heffernan and Harris back. Seriously can't see St Mitten Ross Co and Killie all taking more points than us. We wanted Fenlon out so it's time to back the manager and the team. :flag: :tbgwa:

No league wins since the start of October and 10 goals scored. I think I can see why people are a bit concerned.

I personally think we have a much better chance of progressing in the long term with Butcher but we need some results in the short term to stop us being dragged in to a dog fight.

BH Hibs
24-12-2013, 12:19 AM
No league wins since the start of October and 10 goals scored. I think I can see why people are a bit concerned.

I personally think we have a much better chance of progressing in the long term with Butcher but we need some results in the short term to stop us being dragged in to a dog fight.

Being a bit concerned is one thing but some if the posts on here are nearing suicidal. There's guys comparing Butcher's and Fenlons records when he's had three or four league games and our best striker goes off after ten minutes.

Nailrod
24-12-2013, 07:14 AM
I don't think it is a case of us needing instant solutions... We have been in a constant transitional state for about the last 3 or 4 years and because we've had so many managers in that time, we're always talking about giving it more time for the manager to get it right and to get his own players together etc...
You're being very generous there FH. If we stretch a point and allow that this 'transitional state' started with Collins' departure, then we have in fact just entered our seventh year of 'transition'. That is six-plus years during the course of which we have never once had a settled team of good players on the park playing decent quality football for any length of time.

Over the course of these years hundreds - literally hundreds - of anonymous journeymen have transited ER. I remember going back some years you yourself carried out an analysis, and the number was frightening even then. I shudder to think what it is now - wouldn't be surprised if we've gone through twice as many players as some of our competitors. And of all these, you could count on the fingers of one jambo hand the number of guys who have actually made a difference - Zoomer, Bamba, Stokes, Griffiths, maybe one or two others. About half a dozen out of two hundred. What an achievement. The rest have come and gone and left no trace of their passing, nothing at all to remember them by. And we expect the few young guys who break through the ranks to develop and prosper in these circumstances?

No wonder we've seen next to none of them. Wotherspoon - a standout when he broke into the team. His career has 'progressed' all the way to St Johnstone. Hanlon - currently a boo-boys' favourite. Booth - now loaned out to Raith.

Having seen 30 players arrive during Fenlon's two years in charge, we've come to the conclusion that next to none of the survivors are any good. We're about to go through another cull, and climb back on the merry-go-round.

Hibs are a set of failed tactics stumbling around in search of a strategy. Expect more of the same in the future.

lucky
24-12-2013, 07:46 AM
Hibs are poor and don't score goals, FFS we all know that. Give TB time and I'm convinced it will come good. As for the play offs, County are 7 points down on us. I can't see them ever being in front of us this season. Our next 3 games are all very winnable. Very good chance of 9 points against the leagues 3 worst teams

blackpoolhibs
24-12-2013, 08:45 AM
Hibs are poor and don't score goals, FFS we all know that. Give TB time and I'm convinced it will come good. As for the play offs, County are 7 points down on us. I can't see them ever being in front of us this season. Our next 3 games are all very winnable. Very good chance of 9 points against the leagues 3 worst teams

I admire your optimism, remind me when we last won 3 games on the trot? :wink:

lucky
24-12-2013, 09:07 AM
Ages ago but Killie, County and the Yams are all worse than us. So we must have decent chance in all 3

Saorsa
24-12-2013, 09:15 AM
Being a bit concerned is one thing but some if the posts on here are nearing suicidal. There's guys comparing Butcher's and Fenlons records when he's had three or four league games and our best striker goes off after ten minutes.I'm a bit concerned about the poster below you. :agree:

Saorsa
24-12-2013, 09:16 AM
Expect more of the same in the future.That's it, game over for me like http://i39.tinypic.com/j16694.gif

matty_f
24-12-2013, 09:46 AM
When we compare this manager's results in four matches against four matches with his predecessor in post and turn that into a negative I'd say it very much demonstrates some want instant solutions.

I do agree we've been very patient as a support but these comparisons suggest not all of us

I have made that comparison but not to be negative, just to point out that some of the claims being made about fenlon don't stand up to scrutiny. I also did it to make the point that at this stage, comparisons are pretty much redundant.

Nailrod
24-12-2013, 11:18 AM
That's it, game over for me like http://i39.tinypic.com/j16694.gifAw c'mon. Not on Christmas Eve. Think of the kids... :greengrin

yeezus.
24-12-2013, 01:32 PM
The Yams will undoubtedly finish bottom and as for the play-offs, we may be poor but with TB things are looking up, Kilmarnock and Ross County have been dire all season - they are much worse than us. Huge three games coming up for us.

:tbgwa:

Mikey
24-12-2013, 01:50 PM
Jings, one minute Ross County and Kilmarnock are so bad that Hearts will catch them, and the next we're so bad that those same 2 teams will catch us.

When do the schools go back?

Keith_M
24-12-2013, 01:59 PM

I agree and hope so too.

I would like to say I can't believe some people are slating him already but, like you said, deja-vu.

Frohe Weihnachten

:xbell

sambajustice
24-12-2013, 03:42 PM
I agree and hope so too.

I would like to say I can't believe some people are slating him already but, like you said, deja-vu.

Frohe Weihnachten

:xbell

Don't think anyone is necessarily slating Butcher, more that the team is absolute gash - which TB can do nothing about at the moment.

I dont think we can or should make huge changes or expect a huge change in fortunes in january but hopefully a few out and a couple in will make the difference between being sucked into a play off battle and being well clear of it.

Then in the summer TB can have a "right good" clear out and get in a "good bunch of honest players"

Jonnyboy
24-12-2013, 07:53 PM
You're being very generous there FH. If we stretch a point and allow that this 'transitional state' started with Collins' departure, then we have in fact just entered our seventh year of 'transition'. That is six-plus years during the course of which we have never once had a settled team of good players on the park playing decent quality football for any length of time.

Over the course of these years hundreds - literally hundreds - of anonymous journeymen have transited ER. I remember going back some years you yourself carried out an analysis, and the number was frightening even then. I shudder to think what it is now - wouldn't be surprised if we've gone through twice as many players as some of our competitors. And of all these, you could count on the fingers of one jambo hand the number of guys who have actually made a difference - Zoomer, Bamba, Stokes, Griffiths, maybe one or two others. About half a dozen out of two hundred. What an achievement. The rest have come and gone and left no trace of their passing, nothing at all to remember them by. And we expect the few young guys who break through the ranks to develop and prosper in these circumstances?

No wonder we've seen next to none of them. Wotherspoon - a standout when he broke into the team. His career has 'progressed' all the way to St Johnstone. Hanlon - currently a boo-boys' favourite. Booth - now loaned out to Raith.

Having seen 30 players arrive during Fenlon's two years in charge, we've come to the conclusion that next to none of the survivors are any good. We're about to go through another cull, and climb back on the merry-go-round.

Hibs are a set of failed tactics stumbling around in search of a strategy. Expect more of the same in the future.

Quite a prediction after a handful of games under TB

Sir David Gray
24-12-2013, 08:31 PM
Quite a prediction after a handful of games under TB

I agree with what Nailrod has written.

I also believe Terry Butcher is a good manager.

The problem, as I have said on countless occasions, is higher up within the club and nothing will change until we get real change at the very highest level.

Lots of people were saying it a couple of months ago when Fenlon resigned but it's been largely forgotten about now, which is exactly what happened a couple of years ago when Calderwood was sacked as well.

Unless we get proper change at the club we will be back talking about the same problems in the next 18-24 months and we'll be no further forward than we are now.

Mark my words.

Jonnyboy
24-12-2013, 08:34 PM
I agree with what Nailrod has written.

I also believe Terry Butcher is a good manager.

The problem, as I have said on countless occasions, is higher up within the club and nothing will change until we get real change at the very highest level.

Lots of people were saying it a couple of months ago when Fenlon resigned but it's been largely forgotten about now, which is exactly what happened a couple of years ago when Calderwood was sacked as well.

Unless we get proper change at the club we will be back talking about the same problems in the next 18-24 months and we'll be no further forward than we are now.

Mark my words.

So the performances on the park, the tactics, the strategy of how we play has nothing to do with the manager then?

I quoted one line from Nailrod's post and gave my thoughts on it. I didn't say I didn't agree with the rest of it!

Sir David Gray
24-12-2013, 09:18 PM
So the performances on the park, the tactics, the strategy of how we play has nothing to do with the manager then?

I quoted one line from Nailrod's post and gave my thoughts on it. I didn't say I didn't agree with the rest of it!

I might be wrong (if I am then I apologise) but I don't think that the tactics and the strategy that Nailrod was criticising was necessarily the tactics and strategy put together at 3pm on a Saturday by Terry Butcher and his coaching staff.

I think he was suggesting, like I am, that the problems we have lie much further up the tree.

Pete
24-12-2013, 09:20 PM
Merry Christmas. Petrie out.

RyeSloan
24-12-2013, 09:23 PM
Pretty sure that if we find out scoring feet and horse the yams out season will turn out not too bad....

Honestly think we are due a few goals from the performances in the last 3 - 4 games so the eternal optimist in me thinks we are maybe saving that wee rub of the green for the 2nd :-)

#FromTheCapital
24-12-2013, 09:23 PM
Well done sambajustice. Nicking the 'Worst thread title of the year' prize at the very death. Excellent timing :thumbsup:

Jonnyboy
24-12-2013, 09:27 PM
I might be wrong (if I am then I apologise) but I don't think that the tactics and the strategy that Nailrod was criticising was necessarily the tactics and strategy put together at 3pm on a Saturday by Terry Butcher and his coaching staff.

I think he was suggesting, like I am, that the problems we have lie much further up the tree.

No need for apologies FH. You may be right regarding what Nailrod meant! I took it literally :greengrin

sahib
24-12-2013, 10:25 PM
I couldn't agree more. I've felt this since the beginning of the season and nothing has changed since. A team that can't score goals can only rely on 0-0 draws to pick up points. I'm sure Terry B. can see exactly where we are failing and hopefully he can address not just the lack of goals, but the lack of pace and creativity.

And one goal will beat you.
You need to create chances and score goals - it is bleedin obvious. If being dour and disciplined is the way we are going to play then effective corners and free kicks become crucial imho.

sambajustice
25-12-2013, 12:26 PM
Well done sambajustice. Nicking the 'Worst thread title of the year' prize at the very death. Excellent timing :thumbsup:

Its a belter isnt it!!

Mikey
26-12-2013, 04:58 PM
Are we allowed to laugh at them yet?

Saorsa
26-12-2013, 04:59 PM
Think I'll just keep tittering :tee hee:

Nailrod
26-12-2013, 05:15 PM
No need for apologies FH. You may be right regarding what Nailrod meant! I took it literally :greengrinJust while we're in a position to do a bit of tittering. My post had nothing to do with TB. As FH said, I was talking about the longer term malaise.

Jonnyboy
26-12-2013, 09:55 PM
Just while we're in a position to do a bit of tittering. My post had nothing to do with TB. As FH said, I was talking about the longer term malaise.

Sorry Nailrod, my bad :agree:

judas
26-12-2013, 10:22 PM

Agreed.

We may titter at Hearts and we may titter at Hearts, but we may titter at Hearts.

sambajustice
26-12-2013, 10:27 PM
Agreed.

We may titter at Hearts and we may titter at Hearts, but we may titter at Hearts.

I'm having a bit of a guffaw now after todays results!!

Didnt realise they lost 4-0 until about 8pm tonight!

:greengrin

garys
26-12-2013, 11:09 PM
I thought this is a hibs site! This last while there seems to be a ridiculous amount of jambo related threads. While it's amusing the state they're in, and I know we're above them in the table, but let's not kid ourselves. We have a lot of work to do ourselves to get where we should be. Let's just concentrate on ourselves rather than being obsessed with that lot!!

Lucius Apuleius
26-12-2013, 11:10 PM
Ltyf

matty_f
26-12-2013, 11:11 PM
Cool. That's another thread about them.

Northernhibee
26-12-2013, 11:13 PM

Cabbage East
26-12-2013, 11:13 PM
Nice life mate, pretending to be a Hibby on your biggest rivals messageboard. On boxing day :faf:

Nonce

Brrrr -3

Albert Kidd

woody47
26-12-2013, 11:16 PM
How ironic then that you complain about the amount of yam threads then proceed to start yet another :dunno:

garys
26-12-2013, 11:16 PM
:-D fair point matty!! didn't think of that when having my wee rant! Just can't stand them, that's all!!

cabbageandribs1875
26-12-2013, 11:18 PM
I thought this is a hibs site! This last while there seems to be a ridiculous amount of jambo related threads. While it's amusing the state they're in, and I know we're above them in the table, but let's not kid ourselves. We have a lot of work to do ourselves to get where we should be. Let's just concentrate on ourselves rather than being obsessed with that lot!!

and it's taken you 3 years to notice that we do indeed like a laugh at the yamboids expense :flag:

Thecat23
26-12-2013, 11:18 PM

Away and throw ***** at yourself while pissing on your manager. You start a thread moaning about to many threads relating to Hearts?! Are you serious. Tell Billy Brown he's doing a great job as well :D

Ps... Your team is FINISHED.

#FromTheCapital
26-12-2013, 11:19 PM
All this chat about hibs obsession with hearts and vice versa is a load of pish imo. Hibs and hearts are derby rivals, part of being a hibs fan is hating hearts and winding them up at every opportunity, it's the same for them hating us. It just so happens that they're going through a terrible time both on and off the pitch at the moment and it's highly amusing after years of listening to their 'big team' bollocks.

Saorsa
26-12-2013, 11:19 PM
:-D fair point matty!! didn't think of that when having my wee rant! Just can't stand them, that's all!!All the mair reason tae rip them. :aok: By the way I dinnae like them either. :wink:

garys
26-12-2013, 11:21 PM
Cabbage, call me anything u want but never call me one of that lot!! 30 odd year a ST holder!

Northernhibee
26-12-2013, 11:24 PM
:-D fair point matty!! didn't think of that when having my wee rant! Just can't stand them, that's all!!

Then why don't you go and post on a Hibs site then???

Oh... :whistle:

Hibstrooper
26-12-2013, 11:24 PM
Cabbage, call me anything u want but never call me one of that lot!! 30 odd year a ST holder!

Jennifer, i'm going to call you Jennifer :agree:

blackpoolhibs
26-12-2013, 11:25 PM
Go
Away
Ride
Your
Sister

Thecat23
26-12-2013, 11:26 PM

What stand and seat number then?

Iggy Pope
26-12-2013, 11:29 PM
What stand and seat number then?

Not doubting your feelings, but I doubt I would tell you that on here either.

garys
26-12-2013, 11:32 PM
Hibstrooper - rather be called that than a jambo. Thanks!!

Blackpool - that was funny but no got one, but if you're offering yours?! Cheers!! ;-)

Saorsa
26-12-2013, 11:33 PM
Just in case there's any yams looking in http://i42.tinypic.com/fdrsph.gif

NAE NOOKIE
26-12-2013, 11:50 PM

After years and years of their "big team" boasting you can hardly be surprised at the number of threads with Yam content or about them. There is nothing better than seeing them getting their richly deserved comeuppance. We suffered more than any other club as a result of that club fielding players they couldnt afford to pay.

As far as I'm concerned the more threads taking the peesh or reminding everybody what they did to deserve their current plight the better.

Jonnyboy
27-12-2013, 08:13 PM
After years and years of their "big team" boasting you can hardly be surprised at the number of threads with Yam content or about them. There is nothing better than seeing them getting their richly deserved comeuppance. We suffered more than any other club as a result of that club fielding players they couldnt afford to pay.

As far as I'm concerned the more threads taking the peesh or reminding everybody what they did to deserve their current plight the better.

Indeed and we are not unique as I believe Sickbag is riven with Hibs threads :greengrin

GodisaHibee
10-02-2014, 05:19 PM
The play off position.

At this moment in time, I have NO confidence we'll avoid the play off.

We could well have Derby games next year at this rate.

Thoughts ladies?

matty_f
10-02-2014, 05:20 PM
I think I can't take much more of this wallowing in despair so I'm heading straight for the self-harming.

Phil D. Rolls
10-02-2014, 05:21 PM
The play off position.

Thoughts ladies?

I don't think we're in free fall, but do need to start grinding out results to make sure we avoid it.

JohnStephens91
10-02-2014, 05:24 PM
I think I can't take much more of this wallowing in despair so I'm heading straight for the self-harming.

What if Hibs were actually founded as a massive suicide cult of the future? :greengrin

In response to the OP though I am 100% certain we won't finish 11th - knee jerk reaction to a defeat, which admittedly was bad, but still a knee jerk nonetheless.

GodisaHibee
10-02-2014, 05:26 PM
Well Matty, self harming certainly was on the options list on Saturday afternoon.

However, I fail to see how it's wallowing in despair. If you are supremely confident that Hibs have absolutely no chance of being involved in a play off at this point, given our position in the league and recent results, you have my congratulations and I hope it works out for you.

Meanwhile, I feel it's an area of certainly concern if not worthwhile debate.

The Sea-gull
10-02-2014, 05:27 PM
It is a definite possibility, I said as much a few weeks ago so it is even more possible now.

What I think (or is at that hope) that will see us just miss it is the fact that for us to finish 11th Partick, Ross Co, St Mirren and Killie would all need to go on runs while we pick up next to no points. One, two or even three of those four could over take us but how likely is it that all four will. Not possible is it???????????!!!!!!!

It is possible but unlikely and i think we'll avoid the slot. Given the way our confidence could go now though I would not be surprised to see us end up 9th or 10th.

Glory Lurker
10-02-2014, 05:28 PM
It's not impossible, sure, but it's unimaginable.

loanheadhibby
The play off position.

Thoughts ladies?

Anyone who thinks we are not involved in the dogfight is kidding themselves. 4 defeats on the bounce will tell you that.

GodisaHibee
A 'knee jerk' 'reaction' to a run of results and perfectly fair point to make s&s

B.H.F.C
10-02-2014, 05:31 PM
If we don't get a win or two soon then it's certainly not out of the question. If Ross County were to beat us this week they'd only be 4 points behind us.

If we still weren't scoring at all I'd be more worried. Need to get back to basics and do the stuff we were doing in Butchers first 8 or 9 games where we weren't conceding many. If we can do that we will pick up enough wins to be well clear.

Viva_Palmeiras
10-02-2014, 05:33 PM
The secret of all good comedy - timing. And there have been a few contenders of late.

GodisaHibee
10-02-2014, 05:34 PM
I'll go further; there's many here going on about Hearts in the lower division and 'no Derbys next year.

It is a distinct possibility. Like it or not, we are currently in the fight.

GodisaHibee
10-02-2014, 05:36 PM
Great response VivaPalmeiras, I await with bated breath your next crushing, logical argument.

Hibernia&Alba
10-02-2014, 05:36 PM
I don't think it will happen. Tel will drag us across the finish line, and there are plenty of games left. A couple of wins will change the whole complexion. There's a big re-building job ahead this summer though.

Steve20
10-02-2014, 05:41 PM
The players need to get their act together, so that it's not even an option come the split. At the moment, it's possible we will be in the battle to avoid 11th because recent performances have been nothing short of a disgrace. There has been little in the past few games to suggest it's about to get better.

lapsedhibee
10-02-2014, 06:32 PM
The play off position.

Thoughts ladies?

You didn't actually ask for crushing, logical argument, just thoughts. So ...

Frother! :panic:

Onceinawhile
10-02-2014, 06:37 PM
I hadn't realised we were only 6 points ahead of partick to be fair to the op. However I don't see is getting dragged in partick wont pick up many more than 10 points and we will pick up at least 5 so no need to panic - yet.

Fergus52
10-02-2014, 06:51 PM
Killie, St mirren, Ross county and Partick all catch us? nae chance.

If we were tenth and only six points ahead of partick then maybe there'd be cause for concern, but no way will all of those teams finished ahead of us.

Weststandwanab
10-02-2014, 06:58 PM
The play off position.

Thoughts ladies? No chance.

BH Hibs
10-02-2014, 06:59 PM
The play off position.

Thoughts ladies?

Think you're flapping mate

GodisaHibee
10-02-2014, 07:10 PM
'Frother' that's an excellent thought and contributes the square root of nothing.

GodisaHibee
10-02-2014, 07:15 PM
If I'm 'flapping' then it's not worth debate. However, there's more than zero think it's worth the time.

It's a valid point, not being made as a panic statement.

I will forever defend your right to be an idiot.

BH Hibs
10-02-2014, 07:33 PM
If I'm 'flapping' then it's not worth debate. However, there's more than zero think it's worth the time.

It's a valid point, not being made as a panic statement.

I will forever defend your right to be an idiot.

So it's only the thoughts of the people that agree with you that you want? You should just have said this at the start.

GodisaHibee
10-02-2014, 07:43 PM
Being told one is a 'frother' and is 'flapping' with absolutely no founding argument or logic does not constitute me wanting everyone to agree with me.

What your response does, however, confirm is the the child like responses to people who are genuinely trying to open debate.

Well done and carry on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

AlbertK86
10-02-2014, 07:45 PM
This will have served as a massive wake up call

I still think if he gets the right team on the park featuring Robertson and Craig deployed further up the park we can still finish in top 6

With Stanton and Watmore showing up well and once Harris finds his feet again I'm sure we'll start doing ok

If we can get a couple of wins and get some momentum we'll be fine

No havin it that we will be in play offs

GodisaHibee
10-02-2014, 08:22 PM
And it is STILL the big grey one in the house

Pete
10-02-2014, 08:42 PM

A couple of wins and that elephant becomes a lot smaller.

...or will it be further away?

Either way, I believe we have enough to see ourselves safe and we do have a habit of going on these mini-runs. As others have said, the Butcher, Malpas and Marsella show starts next season.

Elephants and Pats players out. Winners and positivity in.

SouthamptonHibs
10-02-2014, 08:50 PM
14 games to get 14 points. Confident 42 points will be enough for 10+ finish. Just hope 6 of the points come against Hearts

Ronniekirk
10-02-2014, 08:53 PM
The play off position.

Thoughts ladies?

Stop crucifying yourself.Yes Saturdays result erodes self confidence in players and fans alike and yes we have history where going into free all after x mass is concerned but T B. Has none of that baggage and it's now down to him and his team to show what they are made of and get back to grinding out results in next few weeks as he showed he could do prior to present mini slump .may be he has to go back to basics and make us hard to beat but trying to integrate new players into a team low on confidence and leaking goals is never easy to do .The more he chops and changes team the longer it takes ,so he needs to get a settled best 11 and motivate them and get them playing confidently or we could certainly start flirting with bottom three and I really don't want to have to contemplate that :rolleyes:

green day
10-02-2014, 08:56 PM

Are you sure you didnt just hijack someones account for the purposes of trolling?

Perhaps not, but have a wee look through your (and it is pretty much exclusively yours, you have been answering every counterpoint) thread and tell me you are not at the wind up?

Wotherspiniesta
10-02-2014, 09:01 PM
It's all good, Ladies.

God is on our side.

Play on ye merry Hibees.

yekimevol
10-02-2014, 09:08 PM
Cant believe that were still in this position of looking over our shoulders and seeing a relegation dog fight. On paper we have a decent squad;

GK Ben William a good SPL keeper, Hanlon Nelson Mcpake Forster all decent defenders, theres not many players you would trade them for in the spl. The same goes for the midfield Craig Robertson Thomson Harris. Up top is were the questions start for me. Collins is good on paper but not showing his ability on the pitch, i don't think Haynes is all that nor Heffernan. I was hoping that the midfield would chip in more to relieve the pressure, but even Liam Craigs goals have stopped recently.

The must for Butcher now is to tightening up the defense ensure that were not conceding any goal then try to get a goal somehow without breaking that.

:paranoid: :pray:

Bostonhibby
10-02-2014, 09:27 PM
The play off position.

Thoughts ladies?

Talk to me after the Ross County game, if it doesn't work out I will be on the third bridge along the A1 south, just beside the Longniddry boys who will be jumping first.

Sir David Gray
10-02-2014, 10:23 PM
I think we'll be ok but we're certainly not in a good enough position to completely dismiss the idea.

Scouse Hibee
10-02-2014, 10:32 PM
Hold on a minute, will the ST's be cheaper if we go down..............................

Centre Hawf
11-02-2014, 04:23 AM
To outright dismiss the idea we could fall into the trap is naive in my opinion. I've not seen much in the way to say that we're heading in the right direction. I do however agree with Fergus in that the teams below us are all worse than us but that says more about the league than ourselves.

malagahibby
11-02-2014, 07:28 AM
There is no way hibs will be in the play off position.
I think we will see a very much improved team this week .

SkintHibby
11-02-2014, 08:08 AM
If the unthinkable happened and Hibs were relegated this season, could we all at least agree that Rod Petrie should be removed from his position as chairman?

His time in charge of Hibs has been shambolic.

Ronniekirk
11-02-2014, 08:21 AM
If the unthinkable happened and Hibs were relegated this season, could we all at least agree that Rod Petrie should be removed from his position as chairman?

His time in charge of Hibs has been shambolic.

Am not prepared to think the unthinkable.and Rod is Farmers right hand man so it's going to be Sir tom that decides this or Rod wants to step down ,.but if that was going to happen you would think there would be some forward planning and someone brought in to work with him for a period to be groomed as his successor .

Geo_1875
11-02-2014, 08:26 AM
I wonder what price the OP got for Hibs to go down and them to stay up? I'm sure he'll have lumped on the double before slitting his wrists.

The Sea-gull
11-02-2014, 08:58 AM
Cant believe that were still in this position of looking over our shoulders and seeing a relegation dog fight. On paper we have a decent squad;

GK Ben William a good SPL keeper, Hanlon Nelson Mcpake Forster all decent defenders, theres not many players you would trade them for in the spl. The same goes for the midfield Craig Robertson Thomson Harris. Up top is were the questions start for me. Collins is good on paper but not showing his ability on the pitch, i don't think Haynes is all that nor Heffernan. I was hoping that the midfield would chip in more to relieve the pressure, but even Liam Craigs goals have stopped recently.

The must for Butcher now is to tightening up the defense ensure that were not conceding any goal then try to get a goal somehow without breaking that.

:paranoid: :pray:

I'll not even use Celtic players but I would trade Nelson and McPake for Russell Anderson, Andy Consindine, Mark Reynolds, Shaun Hutchinson, Steve McManus, Gary Warren, Josh Meekings, Fraser Wright or Stephen Anderson. I'd trade Hanlon for Reynolds or Hutchinson.

It's difficult to decide on whether I would trade Forster as he is still so young and could develop but there are plenty of week in week out game ready defenders in the list that would do us better just now than Forster.

Re the midfielders, the only thing stopping me saying I'd trade any of them for Barry Robson is his age but right now he is having a great season. I'd consider trading Thomson, Craig or Robertson for Willo Flood, Ross Draper, James Vincent, Stuart Armstrong, Murray Davidson or Paul McGowan.

Harris could come good in time so it is difficult to say whether you would actually trade him but right now Peter Pawlett, Niall McGinn, Johnny Hayes, Nick Ross, Aarron Dorran, Ryan Gauld, Gary McKay-Steven, Chris Johnson and Kenny McLean would all give us more in that creative type role.

Up front, for just about the first time I can remember, we have absolutely nothing and i think most teams in the league have strikers we would rather have than ours. Heff seems like the most natural finisher we have on the books but for whatever reason it is just not working for him. He can't seem to get fit or motivated.

I think this "we have one of the best squads in the league" myth has to stop getting peddled out. The league doesn't lie by mid-February. We have, as I suspected we did at the start of the season, an average squad which will finish in an average position in the league or worse if confidence takes a nose dive.

All is not lost though, I reckon shipping out some dead wood, signing 5 or 6 first XI ready players (no "squad" players please we have enough of them as "squad player" just translates to me as average/limited) who have the character to play week in week out in front of our "terrible" supporters would be enough. We also need to get them in early to get the fans interested. We could then supplement this by keeping some of our better players who may even improve playing with better and crucially, more confident players. It's all been said before though when looking ahead to a new season and the club fails to deliver so I am not hoilding my breath.

worcesterhibby
11-02-2014, 09:54 AM
In the next four games we play:

Ross County at Home (3 points)
Inverness Away (3 points)
Killi Away (3 points)
Dundee Utd at Home (1 point)

St Johnstone Play

Celtic Away (0 points)
Inverness Home (3 points)
Motherwell Home (0 points)
Aberdeen Away (0 points)

Looks like we will make the top 6

Stop bedwetting

The Sea-gull
11-02-2014, 10:06 AM
In the next four games we play:

Ross County at Home (3 points)
Inverness Away (3 points)
Killi Away (3 points)
Dundee Utd at Home (1 point)

St Johnstone Play

Celtic Away (0 points)
Inverness Home (3 points)
Motherwell Home (0 points)
Aberdeen Away (0 points)

Looks like we will make the top 6

Stop bedwetting

I admire your optimism but I'll be surprised if we go through February undefeated. Really not sure how Ross Co will go at the weekend but won't be surprised if they capitalise on our lack of confidence. Doon't know why but I see Killie away as a stick on 2-0 defeat. ICT away game has been postponed but we have a poor record up there though it is hard to tell what they are going to be like under Yogi, a bit up and down so we may have a chance when theta game comes round.

Your St J results are highly plausable. They have a tough old run so if we can get a couple of wins we could be near them.

Dundee United at home could really be any result as they are a bit inconsistent but if we ctach them on form then they could ruin us.

ahibby
11-02-2014, 10:38 AM
I expect Partick to make the play off place their own, without a home win all season, it just has to be them. We could end up third bottom though.

jakeshibs
11-02-2014, 10:44 AM
I am still hoping we finish in the top 6, in TB we trust

The Sea-gull
11-02-2014, 01:17 PM
I expect Partick to make the play off place their own, without a home win all season, it just has to be them. We could end up third bottom though.

We play them on 15th of March at Firrhill. If they haven't won a home game by then you just know what is going to happen.

Just checked - they have one home game to play before we visit Firrhill. It is against Aberdeen. Whenever a team hasn't scored a goal, won a home match or match of any significance we seem to be the ideal team to play. We have done so many teams these we favours over the years. Partick will be rubbing their hands.

The Sea-gull
11-02-2014, 01:18 PM
I am still hoping we finish in the top 6, in TB we trust

Think we are all hoping that is the case. What we hope and what we expect are two different things.

GreenLake
11-02-2014, 01:35 PM
The only upside of going down would be the possibility of winning the derby that keeps hearts down in the lower division another year and beating the huns to win the league. Imagine THE Rangers lost the playoff game. Hibs will finish top six this year so none of that will happen.

Keith_M
11-02-2014, 06:33 PM
What have elephants got to do with anything?

:confused:

sleeping giant
11-02-2014, 06:36 PM

One of their tusks are both the same.

One Day Soon
11-02-2014, 06:40 PM

Like a number of posters on .net they aren't meant to be there and they 5hit all over the place.

Scouse Hibee
11-02-2014, 07:07 PM

Like us they are easily led.

Steve20
28-02-2014, 09:52 PM
Bump

We better get our act together.

Centre Hawf
28-02-2014, 10:05 PM
Bump

We better get our act together.

Play offs are out the question in my opinion but jesus are we woeful.

GodisaHibee
28-02-2014, 10:11 PM
Not out of the question, THE question, still.

BH Hibs
28-02-2014, 10:34 PM
Waaahhh Waaahhh Waaahhh worse team ever no going back I'll just watch the Premiership on sky and play my xbox as Barcelona. Really? When did we as the Hibs support turn into a bunch of pussies? We were beat by a team who are a bit better than us tonight that is all.

Nomeancity
28-02-2014, 10:35 PM

I for one want to make the play-offs and am delighted that TB seems to be of the same mind with some of his tactics. Remember the Championship is THE division to be in next year - look at the Yams for christ sake they have known all along its the place to be and have kept Cock & Clown in place as the mgt team to take them there, and playing school kids and women (can I get 10 years for this sexist remark?).
Petrie abuse time - cant believe we want to be in the championship and he got rid of Fenlon. He was the man for the job, I'm a bit worried that TB might actually make us win a game or two. Onwards and downwards - into the most exciting league everyone wants to be in next year. Those jammy yams again - they look like they have it in the bag. Bear in mind once you are down there, you increase your season ticket sales, increase your revenue, attract better players and within a couple of years you are stronger and better than all SPFL teams, challenging for the champions league.
Stella time.

Ronniekirk
28-02-2014, 10:55 PM
Yes it is out the question but top six may be out question now unless we bounce straight back and win a few games in a row but we seem incapable of doing that

GodisaHibee
28-02-2014, 11:33 PM
There absolutely nothing on display tonight with the exception of TT that would justify anybody being confident.

After Taiwo got booked, absolutely no structure or game plan.

It's staring us in the face girls!

BOB MARLEYS DUG
28-02-2014, 11:35 PM
We ain't making top 6 anyway.

Sir David Gray
28-02-2014, 11:37 PM
We won't be in the play-off place.

There are four teams between us and the play-off place and St Mirren are 8 points behind us.

I highly doubt that all four teams will finish above us.

Our season's pretty much finished. I don't believe we have anything left to play for, except pride.

Oh and a couple of derbies.

Ronniekirk
28-02-2014, 11:40 PM

There are four teams between us and the play-off place and St Mirren are 8 points behind us.

Our season's pretty much finished. I don't believe we have anything left to play for, except pride.

We aren't good at playing for pride .The season is in effect over

GodisaHibee
01-03-2014, 04:52 PM

Six points now......between us an Ross County

Hibs7
01-03-2014, 04:56 PM
All the results today went in our favour ... Thank goodness !!

Keith_M
01-03-2014, 05:01 PM
Aw naw, no the bl**dy elephant again.

I thought he was meant to be signing in January, as a replacement for Vine

crash
01-03-2014, 05:11 PM
All the results today went in our favour ... Thank goodness !!

Don't think so.

Ronniekirk
01-03-2014, 05:54 PM

Are you getting some sort of perverse pleasure dragging this issue up all the time.St Johnstone didn't pick up anything so in theory we are still in with a shout at 6th . m
motherwell scored 4 today so yep we might not pick up anything against them next week.But we aren't going to loose our next three games and all teams below us won't win all there next three games .we won't play as badly as last night as long as he gets team selection right and Hanlon won't have another nightmare game like that for a while .Boeteng didn't look the part so if we get injuries to back four and he has to come in that wouldn't fill me with any confidence .

Ronniekirk
01-03-2014, 05:57 PM
Aw naw, no the bl**dy elephant again.

I thought he was meant to be signing in January, as a replacement for Vine

Yep someone has let it out the enclosure again but Nae idea how it came to be in the room .The stench of **** must be overpowering .:wink:

Forza Fred
01-03-2014, 06:02 PM
FWIW I don't think we will be involved in the play off, as I expect us to pick up a few points between now and season's end.

Having said that, I don't think we will be that far away from it either, but strange as it may seem, our goal difference is currently much superior to the other candidates, and even assuming we continue as crap as we have been, then I think that could be a much appreciated safety net.

I worry more to be honest, about the next derby result

Nakedmanoncrack
01-03-2014, 06:46 PM
Wish I could feel as confident as some do, wouldn't trust this side to pick up points against anyone- will certainly not be far away from 11th.

GodisaHibee
01-03-2014, 06:46 PM
Are you getting some sort of perverse pleasure dragging this issue up all the time.St Johnstone didn't pick up anything so in theory we are still in with a shout at 6th . m
motherwell scored 4 today so yep we might not pick up anything against them next week.But we aren't going to loose our next three games and all teams below us won't win all there next three games .we won't play as badly as last night as long as he gets team selection right and Hanlon won't have another nightmare game like that for a while .Boeteng didn't look the part so if we get injuries to back four and he has to come in that wouldn't fill me with any confidence .

As a long standing season ticket and share holder, I don't see how I'd derive any pleasure from the situation, perverse or not.

The last time I looked, this was a forum about Hibs to promote discussion and debate about the club.

The club finds itself in a position where, given the league position, run of results and performances, it is entirely possible we find our selves in a play off position.

Regardless of the next three results, we still have 11 games to play. If we end up in the bottom six, the threat of a play off becomes stronger.

I make no apology for bringing this up and if this poster feels it is not worthy of debate or discussion, then I respectfully suggest they don't read the thread or join another forum.

Resorting to troll like, bullying insults contributes the square root of nothing to any meaningful discussion.

Saorsa
01-03-2014, 06:51 PM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HDAfter this weekend, I think the elephant has been joined in the room by a rhinoceros and a hippopotamus.

Nakedmanoncrack
01-03-2014, 06:52 PM
As a long standing season ticket and share holder, I don't see how I'd derive any pleasure from the situation, perverse or not.

The last time I looked, this was a forum about Hibs to promote discussion and debate about the club.

The club finds itself in a position where, given the league position, run of results and performances, it is entirely possible we find our selves in a play off position.

Regardless of the next three results, we still have 11 games to play. If we end up in the bottom six, the threat of a play off becomes stronger.

I make no apology for bringing this up and if this poster feels it is not worthy of debate or discussion, then I respectfully suggest they don't read the thread or join another forum.

Resorting to troll like, bullying insults contributes the square root of nothing to any meaningful discussion.

:agree:

Jack Hackett
01-03-2014, 07:22 PM
As far as this season goes, I live in hope more than anything else. I am generally not a doom and gloom merchant, but the game I watched on Friday night reinforced the feelings I have that we are not going anywhere with the team currently pulling on Hibs jerseys

Aberdeen, Motherwell and DU all have way better teams than us, and there's little or nothing to distinguish us from the rest. We are in this situation because the team we put on the pitch is cheap and makeshift. I don't blame TB. The task he had during the winter window was a hard, if not impossible one. Especially with the funds at his disposal.

Aberdeen are broke, at least more so than we are, but they have put together a squad which has had an impact not only on the league, but on their crowds. They have speculated and they will accumulate, not least by getting a fair return on their investment when they sell players on.

I got really depressed watching that game on Friday, crap football, crap pitch, crap atmosphere. F*** fiscal prudence, we need to spend some money on the team....and I don't mean by spending a few hundred k on people like Collins.

GodisaHibee
01-03-2014, 07:43 PM
As far as this season goes, I live in hope more than anything else. I am generally not a doom and gloom merchant, but the game I watched on Friday night reinforced the feelings I have that we are not going anywhere with the team currently pulling on Hibs jerseys

Aberdeen, Motherwell and DU all have way better teams than us, and there's little or nothing to distinguish us from the rest. We are in this situation because the team we put on the pitch is cheap and makeshift. I don't blame TB. The task he had during the winter window was a hard, if not impossible one. Especially with the funds at his disposal.

Aberdeen are broke, at least more so than we are, but they have put together a squad which has had an impact not only on the league, but on their crowds. They have speculated and they will accumulate, not least by getting a fair return on their investment when they sell players on.

I got really depressed watching that game on Friday, crap football, crap pitch, crap atmosphere. F*** fiscal prudence, we need to spend some money on the team....and I don't mean by spending a few hundred k on people like Collins.

This pretty much sums up how I feel, especially after last nights debacle.

theonlywayisup
01-03-2014, 07:48 PM

Well said.

Ronniekirk
01-03-2014, 08:02 PM

Apart from asking I if you derived perverse pleasure in bringing this issue up I then went on to add to the debate saying why after today's results in my opinion it isn't an issue to be worried about just now . you have your option and there is room on a forum and same thread for both . If you think my post was bullying and troll like I don't but it's all about opinions and we will see who is right in good time ..
On the issue of going onto other forums I am happy on this one thanks .

Dashing Bob S
01-03-2014, 09:25 PM
The dull truth is that we're better than the pish below us, but have a long way to go to make up ground on the top five. I think losing Scott R was a big blow - Butcher seems unsure of how many of the existing personnel can play his system, which involves getting the ball forward quickly to pacy players. As a result we've been looking like a hoofball team. ICT at their most ragged could look like that, becut more often than not didn't, as they played it either to feet, or usually, to the space in behind the defenders. This is system Butcher obviously intends to install, but we need a different type of player to make it work.

A big clear out in the summer I think.

Speedy
01-03-2014, 09:31 PM

Only 3 points behind St Johnstone.

AFKA5814_Hibs
01-03-2014, 09:39 PM
We have 6 games to play before the split, 4 against teams above us and only 2 at home, though tbh that might not be a bad thing given our poor form at Fortress Easter Road. To avoid a possible play off battle after the split we really need to get our finger out and start winning games. To simply says we are better than the pish below us is naivety in the extreme and just sticking your head in the sand, all those teams will continue to pick up points along the way. Ironically we could just as easily still sneak into 6th.

Joe6-2
01-03-2014, 10:11 PM
Only 3 points behind St Johnstone.

It's sad tho that most fans (I think) have the feeling we are more likely to go down the way, rather than catch St J

The Voice Of Reason
01-03-2014, 10:18 PM
It's sad tho that most fans (I think) have the feeling we are more likely to go down the way, rather than catch St J

And I wonder why that is ?!?!?!

We are dreadfully lacking in all areas of our team............terrible stuff.

AFKA5814_Hibs
01-03-2014, 10:24 PM

That's cause we have to start winning games to go up the league. We have a tough run of games before the split and recent performances probably doesn't instill much confidence that we do that.

Nailrod
02-03-2014, 01:18 AM
Am not prepared to think the unthinkable.and Rod is Farmers right hand man so it's going to be Sir tom that decides this or Rod wants to step down, but if that was going to happen you would think there would be some forward planning and someone brought in to work with him for a period to be groomed as his successor .Er, yeah.

The 'forward planning' on that front seems to be going as well as the 'forward planning' of our manager. Presumably the two fellows who chose Pat Fenlon - Scott Lyndsay and Fyfe Hyland - were earmarked as 'the succession'. IIRC neither is at the club any longer.

Our glorious leader's ineptitude at choosing managers seems to extend to fellow board members and potential successors as well. Oh well never mind there's always that bean-county woman. And the other guy - wotsisname.

Nailrod
02-03-2014, 01:39 AM
We have 6 games to play before the split, 4 against teams above us and only 2 at home, though tbh that might not be a bad thing given our poor form at Fortress Easter Road. To avoid a possible play off battle after the split we really need to get our finger out and start winning games. To simply says we are better than the pish below us is naivety in the extreme and just sticking your head in the sand, all those teams will continue to pick up points along the way. Ironically we could just as easily still sneak into 6th.Recent history doesn't inspire much confidence there.

In the last three seasons we've won 6 out of 53 games against the post-split top-6 sides. So far this season we've won one. I don't see us adding to that tally.

Ronniekirk
02-03-2014, 02:04 AM
Recent history doesn't insspire much confidence there.

In the last three seasons we've won 6 out of 53 games against the post-split top-6 sides. So far this season we've won one. I don't see us adding to that tally.

I do ,but not based on Friday nights performance ,which was rank rotten ,but we should of beat Killie and not many teams have beat Ross county in recent weeks .

Keith_M
02-03-2014, 10:09 AM
Finally, I've worked out why we can't see this bl**dy elephant. It was sooo cleverly camouflaged. See if you can spot him.....

GodisaHibee
02-03-2014, 09:39 PM
The dull truth is that we're better than the pish below us, but have a long way to go to make up ground on the top five. I think losing Scott R was a big blow - Butcher seems unsure of how many of the existing personnel can play his system, which involves getting the ball forward quickly to pacy players. As a result we've been looking like a hoofball team. ICT at their most ragged could look like that, becut more often than not didn't, as they played it either to feet, or usually, to the space in behind the defenders. This is system Butcher obviously intends to install, but we need a different type of player to make it work.

A big clear out in the summer I think.

Agree Bob, it shouldn't be Butcher apologising, it should be the players.

Sweet Left Peg
02-03-2014, 10:22 PM
I think that the teams below us will take a few points off each other before the end of the season. Hearts are down, gone, an ex SPFL side in all but name. There is still the matter of the play-off place, yes, but we are a bawhair off being in the top six. The game against St Johnstone will be crucial to this but I don't believe that we will get dragged into 2nd bottom. Even if we finish in the bottom 6 I think we will have enough to get the points required to avoid the doomsday scenario of going down with the Jambos. Butcher and Co will regroup and strengthen in the summer.

Let's keep a bit of perspective and back the players and the team we have to do this. We are above four teams scrapping it out for one short straw.

My gut feeling is that we will finish 7th. Which is probably about right given the way the season has gone.

Next season, I would expect us to get in the top 4

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

The Sea-gull
03-03-2014, 09:15 AM
Thought Mikey had told us to put all this nonsense to bed a couple of weeks ago. Surprised he's not posted on the thread telling a few people that they are delighted we lost on Friday.

Still don't think we'll be in the play off by virtue of the fact that depsite us being poor, there are four teams about 6 points below us and they can't all put runs togethere, can they? The play off is still a possibility but then so is the top 6. The top six is only 3 points away and the play off is 6 points so in a sense we are more likely to be top 6 than in the play off.

Our fixtures compared to Saints look tough though so looks to me like bottom 6 and if we are still that 6 points above the other teams when the league splits then a play off still seems unlikely but has to be a concern.

Steve20
15-03-2014, 03:53 PM
This is looking more likely as each week goes by.

GodisaHibee
15-03-2014, 04:55 PM
It's still here and it's bigger, greyer and still an Elephant girls

GodisaHibee
15-03-2014, 05:01 PM
The head burying on here is incredible. Another piss poor performance. The bottom six will be a total dog fight, Hibs, at this moment in time will struggle.

sambajustice
15-03-2014, 05:02 PM
well...?

cleanyman
15-03-2014, 05:05 PM
The head burying on here is incredible. Another piss poor performance. The bottom six will be a total dog fight, Hibs, at this moment in time will struggle.

This.

Plus we have two derbies.

And with our record...

Phil D. Rolls
15-03-2014, 05:10 PM
well...?

It's funny that the BBC say that today's result eased Partick Thistles worries about the play off spot. Funny because we are five points in front of them, and eight in front of the 11th placed team.

All we have to do is keep our heads, and avoid pant wetting hysteria.

cleanyman
15-03-2014, 05:13 PM
It's funny that the BBC say that today's result eased Partick Thistles worries about the play off spot. Funny because we are five points in front of them, and eight in front of the 11th placed team.

All have games in hand plus we have to play them.

Massive scrap.

Nakedmanoncrack
15-03-2014, 05:15 PM

Massive scrap.

Seems every other team of the 5 knows they are in a scrap to avoid play off, we on the other hand are too good to lower ourselves to even consider it.

GodisaHibee
15-03-2014, 05:16 PM
My thread is merged now? Really? Absolutely shocking admin.

Phil D. Rolls

Massive scrap.

Presumably they have to play each other too? Points on the board is what counts at this end of the season. If we were to lose four in a row, I'd worry.

Hainan Hibs
While I don't think we will end up in 11th place I don't think we will be too far off due to the combination of our bottom 6 record & our performance in dogfights.

Phil D. Rolls
15-03-2014, 05:17 PM

Think yourself lucky it's not in the Holy Ground. It's where all mine end up. :aok:

The Sea-gull
15-03-2014, 05:18 PM

Did you dare say hibs are rubbish? They don't like that.

Jim44
15-03-2014, 05:19 PM

I don't think the guys at the BBC are simply looking at the arithmetic. They are taking into account performance and potential and frankly at this stage in the game we look like serious contenders.

Pete
15-03-2014, 05:19 PM
Seems every other team of the 5 knows they are in a scrap to avoid play off, we on the other hand are too good to lower ourselves to even consider it.

You might be onto something there.

Maybe the players are thinking this way subconsciously.

The sooner the dross is gone the better.

marinello59
15-03-2014, 05:20 PM

Except the members of the Admin team who also think we aren't very good of course.

Onion
15-03-2014, 05:20 PM

Massive scrap.

:agree: This is not going to be your typical bottom-six coast to the finish line. None of the teams below us want the play-off spot and will fight tooth and nail to avoid it. There must be a serious question over Hibs players' motivation/futures at the club and we've got two Derby games in there.

TB simply MUST pick up some points over the next few weeks to kill the pressure.

marinello59
15-03-2014, 05:22 PM
Think yourself lucky it's not in the Holy Ground. It's where all mine end up. :aok:

Not true FR. We delete most of them but they are so forgettable even you don't notice. :greengrin

The Sea-gull
15-03-2014, 05:22 PM
Has anyone asked Lord Mikey if we can wake the elephant up? He insisted it was put to bed a few weeks back. He also said that several of us on here were gutted when we won a game. Well I am delighted we lost today. The day cost me about £50 and about 5 hours of my time. So losing has delighted me.

Pete
15-03-2014, 05:34 PM
Why are people so upset about their threads being merged? The content still exists.

Is it an attention thing?

MSK
15-03-2014, 05:35 PM
Did you dare say hibs are rubbish? They don't like that.Really ..well you don't know this ****ing Admin then do you ?..

Phil D. Rolls
15-03-2014, 05:50 PM
Not true FR. We delete most of them but they are so forgettable even you don't notice. :greengrin

Notice what?

SaulGoodman
15-03-2014, 05:54 PM
Why are people so upset about their threads being merged? The content still exists.

Is it an attention thing?

Yes. See numerous 'elephant in the room' threads

GodisaHibee
15-03-2014, 06:00 PM
Nobody is delighted that are Hibs fans. I'm coming to the conclusion, quite rapidly, that this forum is not one for open discussion, but one that the Admins get off to by having a wee bit of power that they obviously don't have in their real lives.

SaulGoodman
15-03-2014, 06:03 PM
Nobody is delighted that are Hibs fans. I'm coming to the conclusion, quite rapidly, that this forum is not one for open discussion, but one that the Admins get off to by having a wee bit of power that they obviously don't have in their real lives.

Give it a rest. Your threads still here. Just merged because there's loads saying the exact same thing.

Stop acting like a bairn

BroxburnHibee
15-03-2014, 06:05 PM

Seriously??? - Hibs are pish, and just about every facet of the club takes a kicking. Now the guys and girls who spend some of their spare time running this place are in the firing line for daring to take a decision to tidy up a few threads that were all pretty much the same discussion.

But if it makes you feel better taking a pop at us then crack on...................

greenpaper55
15-03-2014, 06:07 PM
Ross County 1 up, we could do with them being beaten again.

green day
15-03-2014, 06:08 PM
.......and back on topic

All the bottom 6 could easily lose every game til the split.

The real meat is in the post split games where a couple of bad results really screws you.

We still have a wee buffer, suspect we will sneak it......but only just!

marinello59
15-03-2014, 06:08 PM

A bit unfair no? No posts have been deleted here. I'm not the only member of the admin team who is in despair at the state of the team we have at the moment. And I spent most of today thinking that we are in severe danger of being dragged in to the relegation play off spot. So I agree with you.
I didn't merge your thread but I can see why it was done. It's housekeeping, pure and simple. I can fully understand that you are miffed, if it was the other way round I probably would be myself. All I can do is apologise (again) and tell you again that we don't claim to be perfect. I've merged a few threads on here over the years and instantly realised I have made a horses backside of things. But getting off on a wee bit of power? Geezus, shuffling a few things about on a fans footy forum is hardly a power trip .:greengrin

Paisley Hibby
15-03-2014, 06:09 PM
Ross County 1 up, we could do with them being beaten again.

This shows how bad things have got. A few weeks ago we would have been delighted that St J were losing at home...

MSK
15-03-2014, 06:12 PM
Nobody is delighted that are Hibs fans. I'm coming to the conclusion, quite rapidly, that this forum is not one for open discussion, but one that the Admins get off to by having a wee bit of power that they obviously don't have in their real lives.Think you perhaps need tae step back from the keyboard for a bit because this Admin is getting rather pissed off with your digs at us ..:aok:

Ronniekirk
15-03-2014, 06:13 PM
This shows how bad things have got. A few weeks ago we would have been delighted that St J were losing at home...

Yep it's the Hibs way put us loyal fans
through the wringer

MSK
15-03-2014, 06:14 PM
Think you perhaps need tae step back from the keyboard for a bit because this Admin is getting rather pissed off with your digs at us ..:aok:

A bit unfair no? No posts have been deleted here. I'm not the only member of the admin team who is in despair at the state of the team we have at the monnet. And I spent most of today thinking that we are in severe danger of being dragged in to the relegation play off spot. So I agree with you.
I didn't merge your thread but I can see why it was done. It's housekeeping, pure and simple. I can fully understand that you are miffed, if it was the other way round I probably would be myself. All I can do is apologise (again) and tell you again that we don't claim to be perfect. I've merged a few threads on here over the years and instantly realised I have made a horses backside of things. But getting off on a wee bit of power? Geezus, shuffling a few things about on a fans footy forum is hardly a power trip .:greengrinAnd another Admin has had too much of the gulp ..:party: ...:greengrin

Ronniekirk
15-03-2014, 06:14 PM
Think you perhaps need tae step back from the keyboard for a bit because this Admin is getting rather pissed off with your digs at us ..:aok:

Thats why you are called Grumpy Hibee:wink:

greenpaper55
15-03-2014, 06:17 PM
As it stands there are 7 points between us and the play off team , three of the teams bellow us have a game in hand but these teams must play each other before the play offs start.

Hibercelona
15-03-2014, 06:19 PM

Don't paint them all under the same brush. Some of the Admins on here are top guys that do respect other peoples opinions and they also do a great job keeping the site functioning, otherwise you wouldn't be on here to complain about them. :wink:

Phil D. Rolls
15-03-2014, 06:20 PM

It's amazing what people say on the Internet that they wouldn't say in their real lives.:rolleyes:

marinello59
15-03-2014, 06:20 PM
And another Admin has had too much of the gulp ..:party: ...:greengrin

Not even close. Yet.:greengrin

Ronniekirk
15-03-2014, 06:22 PM
As it stands there are 7 points between us and the play off team , three of the teams bellow us have a game in hand but these teams must play each other before the play offs start.
Were you at the game today. If so the above while true wouldn't be giving you ant great cause to be finding comfort in it .The st Johnston game is now important not for 6th but to steady the ship .

Pretty Boy
15-03-2014, 06:23 PM

True.

I never criticise Hibs on here.

MSK
15-03-2014, 06:24 PM
Don't paint them all under the same brush. Some of the Admins on here are top guys that do respect other peoples opinions and they also do a great job keeping the site functioning, otherwise you wouldn't be on here to complain about them. :wink:No even enough tae make the hearts bench ..:greengrin

Not even close. Yet.:greengrinI believe ye mate ..I believe ye ..:greengrin

Hibercelona
15-03-2014, 06:29 PM
No even enough tae make the hearts bench ..:greengrin

I was including the pretend wannabe admins of this site, which could fill about 50 benches. :greengrin:

MSK
15-03-2014, 06:31 PM
I was including the pretend wannabe admins of this site, which could fill about 50 benches. :greengrin:And more ..:greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
15-03-2014, 06:32 PM
Ten cans of Guinness, £8 at Morrisons. Monster Monster!!:partyhibb

greenpaper55
15-03-2014, 06:39 PM

:top marksthat will help tonight.

Hibercelona
15-03-2014, 06:42 PM

Is that you just off the phone to Liam Craig? :duck:

Phil D. Rolls