PDA

View Full Version : player ratings

hibsbollah
21-12-2013, 04:57 PM
Very disappointing. We looked a worse team when we got the man advantage. Less hoofball than lately but still a criminal lack of urgency and creativity in the final third.

Williams 6 worrying fumble early on, otherwise not much to do.

McGivern 3 Another poor display full of mistimed jumps and wasted deliveries.
Hanlon 6 Best performance in quite a while. Kept May quiet.
Nelson 6
Forster 7 MOTM for me. Has to be considered for RB permanantly on that display.

Cairney 3 Lost possession so easily again and again. Main contribution seemed to be two dives in the box.
Robertson 5 solid enough, surprised to see him subbed.
Craig 5
Stevenson 5 Poor start, was improving as the game progressed

Cummings 6 Decent start although faded slightly. Want to see more.
Collins 6 An improvement on recent displays.

Subs
Zoubir: Predictable.
Thomson: Got the ball a lot. Gave the ball away a lot. Shouted at teammates a lot.

Fans: Quietest first half I can remember. Apart from screaming at the ref noone seemed to be up for it today :dunno: Credit to 43 for wakening up second half.

Ref: I have no words.

Brightside
21-12-2013, 04:59 PM
Very disappointing. We looked a worse team when we got the man advantage. Less hoofball than lately but still a criminal lack of urgency and creativity in the final third.

Nelson 6

Cairney 3 Lost possession so easily again and again. Main contribution seemed to be two dives in the box.
Craig 5

Subs
Thomson: Got the ball a lot. Gave the ball away a lot. Shouted at teammates a lot.

Fans: Quietest first half I can remember. Apart from screaming at the ref noone seemed to be up for it today :dunno: Credit to 43 for wakening up second half.

Agree with that except Hanlon who was a 10 today. Perfect display.

Pretty Boy
21-12-2013, 05:14 PM
William 6

Forster 7
Hanlon 8
Nelson 6
McGivern 5

Stevenson 5
Craig 4
Robertson 4
Cairney 4

Cummings 6
Collins 6

wookie70
21-12-2013, 05:15 PM
Williams 6 not much to do.

McGivern 4 Crosses poor and no idea why he constantly strays towards our centre halves when the ball is on his side
Hanlon 7 Very solid and bossed May.
Nelson 6 Won his aerial battles
Forster 6 Drove forward the whole game but looked very poor in the first half when both teams were full strength.

Cairney 4 Looks fitter to me but kept on coming inside where losing possession is more dangerous. Never really beat his man and gave ball away far too often
Robertson 5 I can understand why he did it but what a stupid booking to get.
Craig 3 Really poor today. Negative and did nothing of note at all. He was worse than a man short for me and at times just got in the way. Put him on the left and drop Lewis to left back.
Stevenson 6 Crossing poor but worked tirelessly. Took a booking for the team when May was breaking into our half one on one

Cummings 6 Did well and looked dangerous at times. No understanding with Collins though and played as two separate entities.
Collins 7 Looked more dangerous today. Unlucky with header and held the ball up really well particularly in first half. Played well and denied a stonewaller

Subs
Zoubir: Nothing of note
Thomson: Too slow and a poor sub from Butcher. He did at least look to play the ball into strikers feet round the box but St J were mob handed by the time it got there

Ref: Possibly the worst I have ever witnessed. Booed off by both sets of fans and some really shocking decisions. The corner at the end is one of the worse decisions I have seen. It was shaping up to be a decent game until he got involved booking Collins for absolutely nothing. Should be pulled up and dropped down the leagues. Appaling

inglisavhibs
21-12-2013, 05:16 PM

Nelson 6

Craig 5

Subs

Agree with most except Stevenson who can do nothing in that area. Both him and Cairney were poor today. Too many crosses from deep areas as we have no players who can get to the byline. We are more competitive now but have no cutting edge. Foster who is not a natural right back actually got more crosses in to the danger area than all the other players put together. The fans are quiet because the players are not generating enough excitement. We could have won the game at the end though with Collins header and then the penalty incident (I,ll wait till I see the tv but it looked a stonewaller)
Mcgivern started quite well today but his fitness still seems to be a real problem.

Elephant Stone
21-12-2013, 05:18 PM
Williams 6

McGivern 4. Needs to cut out the needless fouls, so frustrating.
Hanlon 7
Nelson 7
Forster 6

Stevenson 6.
Craig 5
Robertson 5
Cairney 1.

Cummings 6. Looks promising.
Collins 6

hibee_girl
21-12-2013, 05:19 PM
Williams 6 - didn't have a whole lot to do

Forster 6 - was good to see him getting forward so much
Hanlon 8 - thought he was solid today
Nelson 6 - did okay
McGivern 3 - defensively he's good but someone needs to have a word with him and tell him he doesn't need to leather the ball every time he comes into contact with it, his passing is shocking

Cairney 5 - quiet game from him today
Craig 5 - barely noticed him
Robertson 4 - didn't do much apart from get booked
Stevenson 5 - didn't do anything wrong but didn't set the game alight either

Collins 6 - good game from him, really helped Cummings today
Cummings 6 - was impressed with him today, a lot stronger than I expected and he linked up well with Collins.

WhileTheChief..
21-12-2013, 05:23 PM
Thought Forster, Hanlon, Collins and Cummings did well.

Thompson looked more like his old self, much more direct than previous games.

McGivern was woeful.

The rest were all just average, as they have been most of the season.

Another non event all round.

Purehibee_MYB
21-12-2013, 05:39 PM
Can't be bothered going through the whole team but some of my opinions on the players:

Hanlon 8- Best he's played for a while, May couldn't get a look in.

Cairney 4- Didn't seem to really have an idea what to do when the ball came to his feet

Craig 4- Probably the worst I've seen him play in a Hibs shirt, seemed to be slowing down play and stifling chances rather than creating them.

Midfield overall 4- Static at times and not helping to create chances. Remember one point in the first half where they were all standing still about 30 yards out in a nice, static, but organised line whilst Forster was trying to play the ball in.

Collins and Cummings 7- Tireless effort and with a bit more of creativity and these two can score. Cannot be faulted for their effort.

cabbageandribs1875
21-12-2013, 05:43 PM
Williams 6

McGivern 4. Needs to cut out the needless fouls, so frustrating.

that erse could have cost us that game today, totally needless fouls to give away, ball distribution absolutely ****** appalling AS PER

ancient hibee
21-12-2013, 05:48 PM
Forster will never be a right back.No idea when to pass and when to run.Cummings is a long way short of being ready for this level.Both players will improve when being used properly-that is Forster at centre half and Cummings out wide.

hibbymick
21-12-2013, 05:55 PM
The teams lacks craft, it would be great to have a couple of players on the same wavelength. Collins doesnt do it for me.

Brightside
21-12-2013, 05:56 PM
eh? Forster was fantastic today and i wouldn't even think of bring back Clancy in that role anytime soon.

hibsbollah
21-12-2013, 05:56 PM
Forster will never be a right back.No idea when to pass and when to run.Cummings is a long way short of being ready for this level.Both players will improve when being used properly-that is Forster at centre half and Cummings out wide.

Wow. Couldnt disagree more. Shaky early on but attacked the space second half in a way we havent seen since Whittaker. Id play him there in front of Lewis or Maybury.

Jonnyboy
21-12-2013, 05:57 PM
I'm struggling to understand how Cairney survived the full ninety minutes as he contributed absolutely nothing

Hero76
21-12-2013, 06:01 PM
I'm struggling to understand how Cairney survived the full ninety minutes as he contributed absolutely nothing

same can be said of Craig.

Leighonel
21-12-2013, 06:04 PM
Agree with that except Hanlon who was a 10 today. Perfect display.

His little back heel pass towards the end of the game was brilliant.

hibsbollah
21-12-2013, 06:04 PM

Have you heard anything about his fitness/health Jonny? He doesnt look right to me.

Jonnyboy
21-12-2013, 06:06 PM
Have you heard anything about his fitness/health Jonny? He doesnt look right to me.

Haven't, no. Another thing though is his falling over in the box. Was embarrassing at times today

Brightside
21-12-2013, 06:06 PM
His little back heel pass towards the end of the game was brilliant.

He's Franco Baresi in disguise. Still there was some clown behind me slagging him off for doing it!

hibsbollah
21-12-2013, 06:08 PM
Haven't, no. Another thing though is his falling over in the box. Was embarrassing at times today

Im afraid his reputation is justified. He needs to cut it out.

Jonnyboy
21-12-2013, 06:10 PM

Agreed :agree:

Broken Gnome
21-12-2013, 06:11 PM

I think if he embarrasses even himself by diving so pathetically and decides to get up really REALLY quickly, then he gets away with it. For now. Saves himself a good few bookings. Rubbish but canny attempt at cheating.

marleyhib
21-12-2013, 06:14 PM
Hanlon great, Cairney lost, Craig awful, Cummings promising the rest average.

In one word : boring

theonlywayisup
21-12-2013, 06:37 PM
Opinions eh. I actually thought that Cairney was one of our better players.

Jonnyboy
21-12-2013, 06:42 PM
Opinions eh. I actually thought that Cairney was one of our better players.

Indeed :greengrin

Hiber-nation
21-12-2013, 07:01 PM

Can't believe anyone could say that. He is looking like a natural RB and will improve.

Hiber-nation
21-12-2013, 07:02 PM
Wow. Couldnt disagree more. Shaky early on but attacked the space second half in a way we havent seen since Whittaker. Id play him there in front of Lewis or Maybury.

:agree:

Definitely a shade or 2 of Whitty. He'll never reach that class going forward but very promising.

Can someone tell Nelson to play the short pass evry time as his long passing is horrendous.

down-the-slope
21-12-2013, 07:16 PM
Defensively as a team we were good (McGivern individually continues to go back wards)

Up front Collins and Cummings worked very hard and looked sharp - Collins looks pleased to have someone who would run and work and make space.... made good runs which should have seen them played in several times...But midfield on different wavelength

Midfield - apart for first 15 minutes second half when they drove forward and committed players (no surprise its then we created most chances) they were very poor and lacked penetration and good decision making with final ball

As an aside Hanlon is thriving once again when he has a reliable partner - although that reliability is that you know Nelson will batter (feet / head even chest) the ball up field ... I wonder if he comes back at night and shouts 'Honey I'm Home' as he batters the front door off its hinges .... :greengrin

Booked4Being-Ugly
21-12-2013, 07:28 PM
Opinions eh. I actually thought that Cairney was one of our better players.So did I, i actually said to someone next to me that Cairney's getting back to his best. I dunno what game everyone else was watching! :greengrin

The Harp Awakes
21-12-2013, 07:29 PM
Opinions eh. I actually thought that Cairney was one of our better players. Glad someone else has a similar view. Me and the laddie came away from the game today both saying Cairney was the only Hibs player who looked capable of creating an opening.

M11BMO
21-12-2013, 07:40 PM
It really is interesting reading everyone's opinions. I don't see Forster as a RB at all... Thought his play in the final third was very poor. Overall the team as a whole was poor. For it to take us 67 mins to have any real effort on goal against 10 men tells it's own story for me. Very flat.

hibsbollah
21-12-2013, 07:46 PM
I think if he embarrasses even himself by diving so pathetically and decides to get up really REALLY quickly, then he gets away with it. For now. Saves himself a good few bookings. Rubbish but canny attempt at cheating.

Killie last season after Kenny Shiels' BBC blethering.
Sent off vs Ross County for diving. Im just hoping our friends on Sportscene choose to focus on something else from todays highlights. People will be paying attention.

The Harp Awakes
21-12-2013, 07:55 PM
It really is interesting reading everyone's opinions. I don't see Forster as a RB at all... Thought his play in the final third was very poor. Overall the team as a whole was poor. For it to take us 67 mins to have any real effort on goal against 10 men tells it's own story for me. Very flat.

I agree with you about opinions. Forster I thought did ok going forward but I thought he looked slow today and his defending was iffy at times. He's still a young lad though and there's plenty of time for improvement. Overall it was another lacklustre home performance, and we've seen a few in recent years. Having said that, looking at the stats, we had enough possession, corners and shots at goal to win the game comfortably. Butcher has certainly changed the mindset of the team as we look very hard to beat now but sadly we are lacking a spark and some cutting edge quality. Roll on the January window.

JimBHibees
21-12-2013, 07:55 PM
Absolutely stunned Robertson came off. He is the one midfielder who has pace and drive to bring Thomson on who is an identikit player to Craig was wrong IMO. Craig should have moved out to wide left and Lewis off. Cummings was knackered after an hour and Caldwell or Handling should have got the last 15-20 mins. We allowed the game to drift against 10 men. Ref appalling. Nelson helps Hanlon alot IMO. Forster did well, Cairney I thought did ok and we needed to give him the ball more.

whereswallace?
21-12-2013, 08:40 PM
Absolutely stunned Robertson came off. He is the one midfielder who has pace and drive to bring Thomson on who is an identikit player to Craig was wrong IMO. Craig should have moved out to wide left and Lewis off. Cummings was knackered after an hour and Caldwell or Handling should have got the last 15-20 mins. We allowed the game to drift against 10 men. Ref appalling. Nelson helps Hanlon alot IMO. Forster did well, Cairney I thought did ok and we needed to give him the ball more.

I think robertsons withdrawal had more to do with the fact he had been booked and with the clown with the whistle today it was a big risk keeping him on.

Pretty Boy
21-12-2013, 08:42 PM
I thought Robertson was poor today. One of his worst performances this season.

Gave the ball away time after time in the 1st half

dmc1875
21-12-2013, 09:01 PM
Williams- 6- Nothing of note to do

Forster 6- Did well but looked out of position. Got forward well on occasion.
Hanlon- 9- Strolled the 90 mins
Nelson 7- Couple of wayward balls forward but strong and commanding
McGivern 5- Not the best game

Cairney- 5 Not great, not bad, a nothing performance really.
Craig 3- WTF was that?
Robertson 5- Worst game for a while unbelievable booking
Stevenson 4- Works his socks off yes. Is he good enough to play wide midfield? NO

Cummings 7- Good first start, showed that he likes to turn and drive with the ball unlike the rest of the team
Collins 6- Worked hard as always ball just wouldn't fall for him. Looked like a stonewall pen at the end

Ref- 0- Totally inept performance

truehibernian
21-12-2013, 09:45 PM
Hanlon my man of the match, Nelson did exactly what's required, young Jordan did great second half as a marauding full back.

Liam Craig, mince, Robbo double mince, Cairney thrice mince - Paul Cairney is also developing 'Pawlett Syndrome' ! Very annoying when it's easier staying on your feet.

Terry has a huge job on his hands.

jdships
21-12-2013, 10:18 PM

May I ask if you were at the Hibs V St J match that kicked Off at 15.00 hrs on Saturday 21st December /
If you were I realise that it is just your opinion BUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:greengrin:wink:

monktonharp
21-12-2013, 10:29 PM
same can be said of Craig. craig was a bloody disgrace today. was he working on behalf of his old team? captain? he should have been given the hook , instead of Robertson. we stll need a right back, forster played good in the 2nd half, as a winger. in the 1st,.I thought he was keek, when they played a winger against him.

zoubir, get tae france, Stevenson, Iwont comment anymore as I said a few years ago he needs to find his place in football somewhere, but hope it's not with us much longer.let him team up with spoony, who does a lot of unseen work.

wookie70
21-12-2013, 10:32 PM
May I ask if you were at the Hibs V St J match that kicked Off at 15.00 hrs on Saturday 21st December /

I was there and when it was 11 v 11 Forster looked pretty shaky at right back. Diving in and being beaten one on one more times than not. When we had the extra man and were pushing on he did all he could to get up the wing and whip some balls in. The quality of the balls could have been better but he made some great runs and was one of our brighter players. I like my right backs to be solid in defense first and foremost. If they can get forward with quality great. That being said he is a young guy playing out of position and he was one of our better players today especially in the second half.

FranckSuzy
22-12-2013, 12:30 AM
craig was a bloody disgrace today. was he working on behalf of his old team? captain? he should have been given the hook , instead of Robertson. we stll need a right back, forster played good in the 2nd half, as a winger. in the 1st,.I thought he was keek, when they played a winger against him.

zoubir, get tae france, Stevenson, Iwont comment anymore as I said a few years ago he needs to find his place in football somewhere, but hope it's not with us much longer.let him team up with spoony, who does a lot of unseen work.

I thought Stevenson played well yesterday! :greengrin Ran and ran, closed them down and never gave up. Mr Consistent (but also consistently slagged off) :agree: :wink:

sahib
22-12-2013, 08:13 AM

Nelson 6

Craig 5

Subs

That's just a lot of rubbish, as far as I am concerned, he rarely failed to complete a pass.

JimBHibees
22-12-2013, 08:22 AM
I thought Robertson was poor today. One of his worst performances this season.

Gave the ball away time after time in the 1st half

Really honestly didnt see that, pretty non-descript in the first half however in second half he had a brilliant run when he controlled the ball brilliantly. Just think the balance isnt there when you have Thomson, Craig, Lewis in midfield. Robertson can run beyond the midfield.

TAHibby
22-12-2013, 08:48 AM
Again yesterday we really haven't created many good chances at all, wasn't convinced with Forster at right back and also thought delivery for the most part from Stevenson, Mcgivern etc wasn't great. It was tough though, when they went a man down they sat back the whole game but even before then they hadn't really threatened. Can't help but feel we're doing half right at the moment from the back but obviously there has to be improvements further up. Possibly Harris can really give us something extra on his return but wouldn't want to be putting too much pressure on him to be the answer to our creativity issues.

A return to form of 'Allez Allez' - 10/10

Weststandwanab
22-12-2013, 08:57 AM
Have you heard anything about his fitness/health Jonny? He doesnt look right to me. Over weight would be my assessment.

:agree:

Definitely a shade or 2 of Whitty. He'll never reach that class going forward but very promising.

Can someone tell Nelson to play the short pass evry time as his long passing is horrendous. Calling them passes - he long ones- is kindness personified.

I agree with you about opinions. Forster I thought did ok going forward but I thought he looked slow today and his defending was iffy at times. He's still a young lad though and there's plenty of time for improvement. Overall it was another lacklustre home performance, and we've seen a few in recent years. Having said that, looking at the stats, we had enough possession, corners and shots at goal to win the game comfortably. Butcher has certainly changed the mindset of the team as we look very hard to beat now but sadly we are lacking a spark and some cutting edge quality. Roll on the January window. Spot on.

I think robertsons withdrawal had more to do with the fact he had been booked and with the clown with the whistle today it was a big risk keeping him on. I agree.

Tyler Durden
22-12-2013, 09:06 AM
He's Franco Baresi in disguise. Still there was some clown behind me slagging him off for doing it!

Decent game against 10 men - big deal.

Tyler Durden
22-12-2013, 09:10 AM
I thought Stevenson played well yesterday! :greengrin Ran and ran, closed them down and never gave up. Mr Consistent (but also consistently slagged off) :agree: :wink:

Closed them down? He was playing left wing and his role was to create which he completely failed to do.

I like Lewis but his role is LB and Butcher continuing to play him in midfield does nobody any favours

Interesting also all the people who continually told us that Thomson doesn't fit into TBs plans as he slows the game down. WTF did Craig do yesterday is not slow it down? It's the tactics and the team they're stuck with, not these individuals fault, although Craig was certainly poor

Heisenberg
22-12-2013, 09:16 AM
Williams 6 Didnt have much to do

Forster 6 Not a RB. Poor attacking and also caught out defensively a couple of times

Nelson 7 Won a lot of headers, poor distribution

Hanlon 9 MOTM

Mcgivern 4 Gave away fouls, useless at going forward, always late to the ball

Cairney 5 Didnt do anything of note, gave the ball away a lot

Craig 4 Very poor

Robertson 5 Again had a poor game

Stevenson 5 Offers nothing going forward

Cummings 6 Few nice touches, takes the ball in well and runs at the opposition. Still very raw but looks talented.

Collins 6 Was ok.

Marty-Hibee
22-12-2013, 09:52 AM
Honestly couldn't disagree with most of you more on McGivern. Other than the needless fouls which he could do with cutting out, he's pretty much the only person in the team who puts a ball into the box, unfortunately the attackers don't attack the ball. He's up and down the left all game long, and I'm miffed that people are praising Forster (who I thought played well FYI, but no better than McGivern).

Overall summary of the team though, controlling the game without evvvveeerrrrrrrrr looking like scoring a goal. As stated on another thread, just have a dig now and again, it can't harm. There is a fear factor in the team (which probably can't be linked to fans maybe) of shooting and missing.

hibsbollah
22-12-2013, 10:02 AM
That's just a lot of rubbish, as far as I am concerned, he rarely failed to complete a pass.

If you have the means and the interest, watch it again. Katie came on on 63 mins. His first action was to loft a free kick straight into their keepers hands. His second involvement was to miskick the ball attempting to complete a simple pass. I can't recall every bit of play he had after that but he misplaced at least two straightforward through balls which resulted in groans from the stands. So that's at least four, only the ones i can remember off the top of my head, and he was only on the park 27 minutes!

He's got ability but he certainly didn't show it yesterday.

snooky
22-12-2013, 10:41 AM
1. Ref was shocking
2. The players I like played poorly
3. The players I don't rate played okay
4. Tactics should have been changed more when they went down to 10
5. Yard slow all over the park. Maybe that's why the players look good in training - because they are playing against players who are the same yard slow?
6. No threat in the air for cross balls the few times we get crosses over
7. Absolutely no cohesion in our play for a very long time

Up The Bracket
22-12-2013, 11:30 AM
Williams - 6 - Never really had anything to do, solid enough

Forster - 4 - Don't understand the high marks to be honest, thought he was extremely wasteful going forward, poor crossing and I was never convinced by him at all

Hanlon - 9 - Superb performance, had Stevie May deep in his back pocket, hardly has a bad game these days, keep it up Paul

Nelson - 5 - Solid but his distribution really is horrific

McGivern - 3 - Please either leave the club or start giving 100% again, it's really not good enough to turn up once every 6 weeks. I'd play Stevenson at LB over him to be honest.

Cairney - 5 - Nothing like the Paul Cairney we saw at the beginning of last season

Robertson - 6 - Thought he was okay, drove us forward was subbed because of his stupid yellow card needlessly given by the incompetent referee.

Craig - 5 - Regressed a fair bit from his early season form, I'd start playing him out wide again.

Stevenson - 6 - Gives 100% as ever but causes little threat unfortunately, I like Lewis but he's not a winger IMO and should be used at full back.

Cummings - 7 - Alot of hard work, never really got any service but a decent shift

Collins - 7 - See Cummings

ancient hibee
22-12-2013, 11:57 AM

Forster I'm sure will be a good centre half-he's not afraid to go in to win the ball-but he's a fish out of water at right back.In the first half he consistently moved towards the middle and gave them to much room out wide.In the second half he had nobody playing against him and had plenty of time on the ball.Unfortunately because he's not used to the position at this level he's not sure when to run and when to pass and he frequently ran with the ball until he was on top of his own player -this meant a 10 man team were not stretched out wide-the cardinal sin of not making the ball do the work.He crossed one good ball which was not attacked by 3 players 8 yards from goal but other than that he didn't use the ball very well-not surprising it's not his position.Teams that shoehorn good players into wrong positions just to have them in the team rather than choose between players competing for a position never do well.

inglisavhibs
22-12-2013, 02:21 PM
I was there and when it was 11 v 11 Forster looked pretty shaky at right back. Diving in and being beaten one on one more times than not. When we had the extra man and were pushing on he did all he could to get up the wing and whip some balls in. The quality of the balls could have been better but he made some great runs and was one of our brighter players. I like my right backs to be solid in defense first and foremost. If they can get forward with quality great. That being said he is a young guy playing out of position and he was one of our better players today especially in the second half.

Spot on.

inglisavhibs
22-12-2013, 02:24 PM

Nobody doubts Lewis's commitment, he just doesn't have the tools to be an SPL player.

allezsauzee
22-12-2013, 02:35 PM
Nobody doubts Lewis's commitment, he just doesn't have the tools to be an SPL player.

If this is true then it applies to most of our squad because Lewis is one of the better ones

Saorsa
22-12-2013, 02:41 PM
If this is true then it applies to most of our squad because Lewis is one of the better onesHas Christmas started early for you? Stevenson is one of the better players at ER, the ref wisnae that bad. I'll have some of that please, what is it? where can I get it? :cheers:

Paisley Hibby
22-12-2013, 02:54 PM

But they were usually backwards. We got even slower when Thomson came on and that's saying something!

Brightside
22-12-2013, 05:00 PM
Decent game against 10 men - big deal.

No idea why you bother going. Assuming you do. Leave the comments to fans eh.

spike220
22-12-2013, 08:14 PM
The teams lacks craft, it would be great to have a couple of players on the same wavelength. Collins doesnt do it for me. Your avatar looks like a Jambo hibbymick

hibbymick
22-12-2013, 08:24 PM
Your avatar looks like a Jambo hibbymick

Of course it is :greengrin

Tyler Durden
22-12-2013, 09:01 PM
No idea why you bother going. Assuming you do. Leave the comments to fans eh.

Insightful response. I certainly don't go along to marvel at Paul Hanlons performance against 10 men but glad you enjoyed yourself.