PDA

View Full Version : Butcher pre match

NadeAteMyLunch!
21-12-2013, 05:43 PM
Was in the Clubhouse pre match(very good!). Terry came in along with Harris at the back of 2 for an interview/chat. He was good to listen to. Said that he sat down with Harris, his mum and god father last night to discuss a new deal. Joked that he has a 20 year contract in his cabinet for him to sign. Sounds as if a new contract is pretty much a done deal.
He also said that he will be bringing new faces in in Jan and players will be leaving(I got the impression he meant Vine). He spoke about the ICT winger that was mentioned on here during the week. Said he's kicking himself for giving him a new 2 yr deal recently as it will make it a lot more difficult now to get him to Hibs.

Alfred E Newman
21-12-2013, 07:22 PM
Was in the Clubhouse pre match(very good!). Terry came in along with Harris at the back of 2 for an interview/chat. He was good to listen to. Said that he sat down with Harris, his mum and god father last night to discuss a new deal. Joked that he has a 20 year contract in his cabinet for him to sign. Sounds as if a new contract is pretty much a done deal.
He also said that he will be bringing new faces in in Jan and players will be leaving(I got the impression he meant Vine). He spoke about the ICT winger that was mentioned on here during the week. Said he's kicking himself for giving him a new 2 yr deal recently as it will make it a lot more difficult now to get him to Hibs.

I would be ditching more than Vine.

NadeAteMyLunch!
21-12-2013, 10:28 PM
Me too. Not always easy to get rid of guys with contracts however

Tonez
22-12-2013, 01:06 AM
Re Vine - he was in London today, been told to take time off. No real reason as far as I'm led to believe.

First out the door by the sounds of it. :aok:

oconnors_strip
22-12-2013, 02:43 PM
Re Vine - he was in London today, been told to take time off. No real reason as far as I'm led to believe.

First out the door by the sounds of it. :aok:

Maybe to see his kids at Xmas since they live down there?

allezsauzee
22-12-2013, 02:54 PM
I'd have liked to have had Vine on the pitch 2nd half yesterday. He might not show the same industry as the likes of Collins but he's got a bit of guile that might have opened up a well organised saints defence and is certainly a better option than Zoubir.