PDA

View Full Version : New signings from Hearts?

PatHead
21-12-2013, 10:27 AM
Was just thinking that perhaps we should sign a couple of Hearts better players such as Patterson and Walker. We could pay them a nominal transfer fee which would ensure they can make it until the end of the season, maybe £200,000 for them both on the condition we would loan them back for the rest of the season. Surely BDO would have to accept as they are struggling to get past March and we get a couple of promising youngsters to add to our squad for next season.

Surely a win,win situation for both clubs and we do the decent thing by helping them out at their time of need.

Hibercelona
21-12-2013, 10:29 AM
Naw.

Pray4Marc
21-12-2013, 10:31 AM
Was just thinking that perhaps we should sign a couple of Hearts better players such as Patterson and Walker. We could pay them a nominal transfer fee which would ensure they can make it until the end of the season, maybe £200,000 for them both on the condition we would loan them back for the rest of the season. Surely BDO would have to accept as they are struggling to get past March and we get a couple of promising youngsters to add to our squad for next season.

Surely a win,win situation for both clubs and we do the decent thing by helping them out at their time of need.

Pre contracts would be extremely pleasing.

007 Mickey Weir
21-12-2013, 10:39 AM
Don't think any of the players are better than what we have. Walker, Tattoo man, Holt....all very average at best! Don't see any team signing them in January. Pre-contract maybe.

Spike Mandela
21-12-2013, 10:53 AM
I suspect Hearts would like to sell a player or two to ease their financial position this January but how can they square that with the assertion that they are running out of fit players?:cb

Phil D. Rolls
21-12-2013, 11:00 AM

I like your plan up to a point. We are being told there is a danger these hot talents will be burnt out by having to play to many games. We should sign them, but rest them. Meanwhile two of our emerging players are loaned to Hearts for match experience.

Hey Presto, four promising youngsters for the price of two.

I like the cut of your jib. :greengrin

chrisski33
21-12-2013, 11:00 AM

Eh??? U on the wind up helping them out at their time of need????? I dinnae think so esp they are cheating smelly tramps! But maybe your one of them in disguise lol

jdships
21-12-2013, 11:08 AM
Don't think any of the players are better than what we have. Walker, Tattoo man, Holt....all very average at best! Don't see any team signing them in January. Pre-contract maybe.

Putting prejudices aside think you are right on the money with that !!
Don't see any player there that would excite me if he signed

:rolleyes:

Ronniekirk
21-12-2013, 11:22 AM
Putting prejudices aside think you are right on the money with that !!
Don't see any player there that would excite me if he signed

:rolleyes:
Why would we sign any player. From a team that's beaten us twice this season They clearly aren't good enough .Not sure this logic bears up to Scrutiny but don't think we should get involved Tell will already have potential Targets and Her7s keep deluding themselves they don't need the money Saw in the evening News they are shifting half season tickets .Who in there right mind would want one of those As a present to watch all these home defeats and ultimately relegation .Some woman must be desperate to off load there husbands every other Saturday And any parent buying one for there child should be done with child cruelty

BH Hibs
21-12-2013, 11:25 AM

So we're paying them money then giving them the players back therefore not getting the use of them. How exactly are we benefiting from this? As for helping them in their hour of need they can **** right off. They made their bed they can lie in it

Wotherspiniesta
21-12-2013, 11:32 AM

You'd already lost me with that comment.

Jones28
21-12-2013, 11:36 AM
Wages that could be better spent elsewhere IMO. They only player I would consider taking from hearts is Paterson, and even then I wouldn't want to see us pay any money for him.

KeithTheHibby
21-12-2013, 11:41 AM

Why pay £200k then loan them back? Rediculous idea.

Cabbage East
21-12-2013, 11:42 AM
:faf:

Bostonhibby
21-12-2013, 11:43 AM
Could we have McHattie or McGowan so we have a proper useless bustard to give stick to every game and afterwards on .net?

Phil D. Rolls
21-12-2013, 11:44 AM
Why would we sign any player. From a team that's beaten us twice this season They clearly aren't good enough .Not sure this logic bears up to Scrutiny but don't think we should get involved Tell will already have potential Targets and Her7s keep deluding themselves they don't need the money Saw in the evening News they are shifting half season tickets .Who in there right mind would want one of those As a present to watch all these home defeats and ultimately relegation .Some woman must be desperate to off load there husbands every other Saturday And any parent buying one for there child should be done with child cruelty

Offload, :hmmm:Sounds good. To me.

LancsHibs
21-12-2013, 12:02 PM
Could we have McHattie or McGowan so we have a proper useless bustard to give stick to every game and afterwards on .net?

:faf:

oconnors_strip
21-12-2013, 12:05 PM
**** no!!!! We have our own promising youngsters

The Green Goblin
21-12-2013, 12:50 PM
Best if we just stay clear of all things yam. Signing any of their players would feel like poisoning the well.

Hibs: yam free and proud of it.

Iceman1875
21-12-2013, 03:25 PM
Mental idea. Only one player with any decent promise over there is Wilson IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Franck Stanton
21-12-2013, 03:30 PM
Signings from hertz ? Why ? Do we really need any more ball-boys ?

Itsnoteasy
21-12-2013, 03:35 PM
Mental idea. Only one player with any decent promise over there is Wilson IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

I would have the goalie.

Gettin' Auld
21-12-2013, 03:52 PM
£200,000 ? To help bail them out? You gotta be ****in' kidding?

You could buy the entire scabby club for less than that.

Die Yams. Die!!! :lolyam:

Waxy
21-12-2013, 04:30 PM
The OP must be having a laugh.
Good yin OP

Chump
21-12-2013, 04:48 PM
One of the worst posts/ideas I've seen on this forum;

1. Why would we want to sign a 20 year old who grows a mustache and has no position
2. Why would we want to give them £200k
3. Why help them at all in their hour of need - distinctly remember they stuck the knife in our back and twisted it at our hour of need
4. Why spend money to give players back to our rivals - we're not in the EPL

****** them and let them get out of their own mess.....they're arrogant enough to think they can!!

HibbiesandtheBaddies
22-12-2013, 12:27 AM
Adam King

Bronson
22-12-2013, 02:08 AM
Horrific idea, they're total guff and there isn't a player in their squad i'd put in our starting XI.

One Day
22-12-2013, 07:50 AM
Naw.

twice naw

Onceinawhile
22-12-2013, 07:51 AM

Wouldn't work. Their registration would transfer to us when we signed them, and hearts wouldn't be able to re register them if they weren't out of admin. Which thwy wont be.

Danderhall Hibs
22-12-2013, 04:23 PM
Walker looks promising.

Paterson's another David Wotherspoon - one good game in 10 and the odd spectacular goal.

HUTCHYHIBBY
22-12-2013, 04:43 PM
Had to check the calendar to make sure it wasnae April Fools Day!

Danderhall Hibs
22-12-2013, 05:28 PM
Had to check the calendar to make sure it wasnae April Fools Day!

Just spat my coffee all over my screen etc!

portycabbage
22-12-2013, 09:02 PM

Alternatively, we could buy Holt and promptly sell him for £10m, thus erasing our "worrying debt mountain" and leaving enough change to practically guarantee victory in the half time draw (mon the baw).

clerriehibs
22-12-2013, 09:58 PM

ltyf

Jack
22-12-2013, 10:21 PM
I would have the goalie.

Agreed. I think he'd be good back up for Big Ben.

What's his name and where's he been?

Not sure about any others, if any were any decent I'm sure we'll have known about them - like the Fraser Mullen felly. I'll bet he's glad he escaped.

I was speaking to a Yam acquaintance yesterday, it seems those who are turning up are giving the players stick. No doubt FM have been playing regularly for them and by now getting abuse like the rest.

Oh how the bitter have fallen.

Sir David Gray
22-12-2013, 10:28 PM

Then cancel it at the last moment. :greengrin

RIP Bestie
23-12-2013, 12:39 AM

Away and get checked out. £200 Grand for them? Then give them back? Stop it.

GlasgowHibee
23-12-2013, 01:01 AM
I watched their game at the weekend there and the boy King in the middle of the park looked decent, albeit he could've just been the best of a bad bunch.