View Full Version : "All the hibees are..."

Gus Fring
21-12-2013, 10:03 AM
Thought I'd share this story. I was out early with my son this morning and when stood at a bus stop an elderly gentleman started some small talk with my son. He says "where you off to today" and my boy said "off to see my gran then going to see the hibees!"in an excited voice. The elderly guy laughed and said "You do know all the hibees are gay, right" and straight away my son turns round and says "you sound like your trying to insult me but being gay isn't a bad thing". The old codger was stumped and walked off in the huff.

Just thought I'd share a story about the difference in both 2 generations and also the difference between Hibs and Hearts.

Juice-Terry
21-12-2013, 10:15 AM
LOVE IT! Well done to Wee Bajillions. You're obviously a great dad.

21-12-2013, 10:16 AM
Excellent!

Juice-Terry
21-12-2013, 10:17 AM
I'll need to share this on Facebook (if you don't mind?).

21-12-2013, 10:18 AM
Tragic that Hearts fans are still using that. Knuckle dragging dinosaurs.

21-12-2013, 10:21 AM
Different class.

21-12-2013, 10:22 AM
Go on yer son

TAHibby
21-12-2013, 10:22 AM
That's brilliant.

21-12-2013, 10:27 AM
An old man stooping down to that nonsense. :bitchy:

Good on your son for handling the situation in a mature manner. I would have removed the geezers walking stick personally. :cb

21-12-2013, 10:30 AM
Outstanding!

21-12-2013, 10:32 AM
Superb

21-12-2013, 10:33 AM
Thats Hibs Class :thumbsup:

good on the wee man, doing his dad and his team proud.

21-12-2013, 10:38 AM
"you sound like your trying to insult me but being gay isn't a bad thing". The old codger was stumped and walked off in the huff.

Quality

21-12-2013, 10:39 AM
Superb wee man!!! :thumbsup:

21-12-2013, 10:42 AM
Thought I'd share this story. I was out early with my son this morning and when stood at a bus stop an elderly gentleman started some small talk with my son. He says "where you off to today" and my boy said "off to see my gran then going to see the hibees!"in an excited voice. The elderly guy laughed and said "You do know all the hibees are gay, right" and straight away my son turns round and says "you sound like your trying to insult me but being gay isn't a bad thing". The old codger was stumped and walked off in the huff.

Just thought I'd share a story about the difference in both 2 generations and also the difference between Hibs and Hearts.

Stupid old cint, he didn't even get his bus.

WestEndHibee
21-12-2013, 10:43 AM

21-12-2013, 10:57 AM
Superb stuff!

Sooner or later they need to crack down on the Yam supports love of homophobia.

21-12-2013, 11:18 AM
Class from the wee man, GGTTH!

21-12-2013, 11:21 AM
Well done to your wee man.

jodjam
21-12-2013, 11:23 AM
Well done to your lad. No doubt the old lad will be telling his muckers at his "grooming club" tonight bout how he put 2 hibees in their place today.

green.and.white
21-12-2013, 11:31 AM
Haha so good :thumbsup:

21-12-2013, 11:40 AM
Well played wee man!

21-12-2013, 12:05 PM
A woman within our neighbourhood called me an "effing poof" and I thought you'll have to try harder if you think I take offence to something like that. Pathetic - folks like that will end up like the dinosaurs.

21-12-2013, 12:30 PM
An old man stooping down to that nonsense. :bitchy:

Good on your son for handling the situation in a mature manner. I would have removed the geezers walking stick personally. :cb

Aye fae his er5e , idiot :bitchy:

21-12-2013, 01:05 PM
"but being gay isn't a bad thing" - But their record for employing registered sex-offenders, on the other hand ............

21-12-2013, 01:39 PM
That is a brilliant story :thumbsup:

Kaiser_Sauzee
21-12-2013, 02:25 PM
Stupid old cint, he didn't even get his bus.

:rotflmao:

kdhibees1
21-12-2013, 02:31 PM
An elderly man!! Sums that lot up! Well done the wee fellie!!

21-12-2013, 02:42 PM
Was in Dobbies last week with my 4 year old who had his Hibs hat on. A young guy around 14 walks past with his Dad and bends down and says 5-1 right in my boys face.

Quickly grabbed the little feker by his hood and threw him towards his Dad. His Dad then asks what just happened then gave his laddie a slap around the lug :talkh:

leithsansiro
21-12-2013, 02:54 PM
Quite aside from the whole Hibs/Hearts thing, your story acutely reflects the shift in attitude between generations towards equality. Well done to your son, and well done to you. Clearly has his head screwed on.

gillythehibby
21-12-2013, 03:32 PM

Great response and bang on. I got that at a xmas party the other night and my response was "well at least i'm not a homophobic bast***d like you". Speechless he wiz:greengrin

21-12-2013, 03:54 PM
Some brutal chat by the old guy, deary me.

Togs91
21-12-2013, 04:04 PM
Quality wee man, on yersel!!

21-12-2013, 04:08 PM
Superb stuff!

Sooner or later they need to crack down on the Yam supports love of homophobia.
They're homophobophiles :agree:

21-12-2013, 04:18 PM
Can't get too excited about their little chant to be honest.

It is quite sad that an elderly man feels the need to shout that at a young child though.

21-12-2013, 04:26 PM
Good stuff. Slightly off topic but how did all that pish start in the first place? Are we supposedly gay because of where we are from? Or is it down to that 'Kenny Miller fan club' that was set up by Hearts fans back in the day to make it look as if we all had the hots for him? Either way, they are beyond parody considering the only footballer in the uk who has ever came out as gay used to play for them AND their current managers brother is gay. I won't hold my breath for them ever working out the irony of it all though

21-12-2013, 06:02 PM
Well done wee Bajillions :thumbsup:

Flanny boy
21-12-2013, 06:13 PM
Typical yam a total clown and embarrassment

21-12-2013, 06:54 PM

Well done to your laddie - and to you 'cos it seems you've made a pretty good job of bringing him up.:aok:

21-12-2013, 07:00 PM

Unbelievable really,they really died in the wool phannies

21-12-2013, 07:11 PM

Unbelievable really,they really died in the wool phannies

21-12-2013, 09:36 PM

21-12-2013, 11:52 PM
[QUOTE=Hibercelona;3841081]An old man stooping down to that nonsense. :bitchy:

Good on your son for handling the situation in a mature manner. I would have removed the geezers walking stick personally. :cb[/QUOTE

I would have inserted it - personally:greengrin

22-12-2013, 12:10 AM
While I'm glad the wee boy has obviously been brought up the right way and he dealt with this 'person' brilliantly, what a horrible thing to do and say to a child :rolleyes: :bitchy:

22-12-2013, 07:10 AM
Why did he feel the need to start that stuff? Pathetic IMO, saying enjoy the game wee man or something too hard?

22-12-2013, 08:39 AM
Was in Dobbies last week with my 4 year old who had his Hibs hat on. A young guy around 14 walks past with his Dad and bends down and says 5-1 right in my boys face.

Quickly grabbed the little feker by his hood and threw him towards his Dad. His Dad then asks what just happened then gave his laddie a slap around the lug :talkh:

Good for you and good for the other father.

Walking to the match once with some pals and a couple of hearts fans (teenagers) in the back of the car start gesturing towards us in an unfriendly manner.

Unfortunately for them they got stuck at the traffic lights 20m further up the road.

Tapped on the window and spoke with their father. He apologised and the boys were scared as hell.

Both situation - Window lickers at their finest .

23-12-2013, 08:51 AM
It's gay players that Hearts sign though. FACT.

23-12-2013, 09:08 AM
They're homophobophiles :agree:

23-12-2013, 09:10 AM
While I'm glad the wee boy has obviously been brought up the right way and he dealt with this 'person' brilliantly, what a horrible thing to do and say to a child :rolleyes: :bitchy:

:agree: Very sad.

Anyhow, love and goodwill to all my fellow Hibbies this Christmas. It's a bumpy ride at times but I am endlessly delighted to be a part of this club.

23-12-2013, 09:34 AM

http://i.stack.imgur.com/jiFfM.jpg

23-12-2013, 09:49 AM

And?

23-12-2013, 10:22 AM
http://i.stack.imgur.com/jiFfM.jpg

Seconded. (So a quadruple facepalm?)

23-12-2013, 11:09 AM

23-12-2013, 11:41 AM
Superb response. But tbh this is the depth of THEM.

Looking at every opportunity to slate others when they only need to look a bit closer to home for some real facts blah blah blah.

Again the club with no shame.

Once again well done Bajallions jnr.

Gus Fring
23-12-2013, 11:43 AM

:loser:

23-12-2013, 07:24 PM
It would not be homophobic if the Yams had sung # Around 1.5% of the Hibees are Gaaaaay because that would be accurate if you believe the statistics going about for the UK as a whole.

23-12-2013, 07:39 PM
It would not be homophobic if the Yams had sung # Around 1.5% of the Hibees are Gaaaaay because that would be accurate if you believe the statistics going about for the UK as a whole.

It would still be homophobic if they think that there's something wrong with 1.5% of Hibees being gaaaaay. :wink:

23-12-2013, 07:59 PM
It would still be homophobic if they think that there's something wrong with 1.5% of Hibees being gaaaaay. :wink:

Stax
23-12-2013, 08:03 PM
This. Reminds me when I was on the way back from a St Mirren game with my 10 yr old laddie. It was the season the zombies were liquidated. We're sitting on the motorway in traffic on the way home and a coach with "The" rangers finest pulled along side us. About half a dozen of them start banging on the windae (not one of them under 50 btw) screaming Fenian this that & the other at my boy because he had his hibs top on. One in particular was pointing at him and sticking his 2 fingers up. It was with immense pride & no prompting from me my son shook his head and held up 3 fingers and mouthed "nah mate division 3"...pissed myself laughing but was glad the the traffic started moving :thumbsup:

23-12-2013, 09:01 PM
This. Reminds me when I was on the way back from a St Mirren game with my 10 yr old laddie. It was the season the zombies were liquidated. We're sitting on the motorway in traffic on the way home and a coach with "The" rangers finest pulled along side us. About half a dozen of them start banging on the windae (not one of them under 50 btw) screaming Fenian this that & the other at my boy because he had his hibs top on. One in particular was pointing at him and sticking his 2 fingers up. It was with immense pride & no prompting from me my son shook his head and held up 3 fingers and mouthed "nah mate division 3"...pissed myself laughing but was glad the the traffic started moving :thumbsup:

Nice one :thumbsup:

24-12-2013, 03:52 AM
Good stuff. Slightly off topic but how did all that pish start in the first place? Are we supposedly gay because of where we are from? Or is it down to that 'Kenny Miller fan club' that was set up by Hearts fans back in the day to make it look as if we all had the hots for him? Either way, they are beyond parody considering the only footballer in the uk who has ever came out as gay used to play for them AND their current managers brother is gay. I won't hold my breath for them ever working out the irony of it all though

I believe it was brought on around the time someone launched a "Gay Supporters Site" or something similar. I don't know if it was started by a Jambo to wind up Hibs fans or if it was genuine.