PDA

View Full Version : This is it

HFC_NYC
21-12-2013, 12:43 AM
Ok, a drunken post from NYC, but this really is it. Best stadium outside of Glasgow, superb training ground. Former England world captain as boss. Is this the beginning we've all been dreaming of? I for one hope so. I may not be at ER in person, but I do the best I can with dodgy streams, and I really do hope we are on the verge of something big.

blindsummit
21-12-2013, 02:08 AM
And an equally drunken reply from Waterloo, ontario.
I do believe we may finally be about to realise our potential, yes indeed!
GGTTH!
:thumbsup:

Haymaker
21-12-2013, 03:05 AM
Best stadium outside Glasgow? It may not be the biggest but it is far better than the dumps in Glasgow. Do we offer restricted viewing for away fans? No. We are smaller and we are better.

jazzy7070
21-12-2013, 03:05 AM
And a very sober reply from the Norwegian sector of the North Sea ggtth #hibeesaroundtheworld :na na:

Hibercelona
21-12-2013, 04:56 AM
Best stadium outside Glasgow? It may not be the biggest but it is far better than the dumps in Glasgow. Do we offer restricted viewing for away fans? No. We are smaller and we are better.

:agree:

Best stadium by far, just along the city from the biggest *****hole by far.

Septimus
21-12-2013, 05:58 AM
Only the best stadium if we can fill it. Interesting to see where we will be a year from now.

Hibercelona
21-12-2013, 06:07 AM
Only the best stadium if we can fill it. Interesting to see where we will be a year from now.

Who else if filling their stadium?

Plenty of empty seats around Parkhead these days.

Andy74
21-12-2013, 07:03 AM
Let's win a league game first and take it from there. :greengrin

weonlywon6-2
21-12-2013, 08:15 AM
:agree:

Best stadium by far, just along the city from the biggest *****hole by far.

Ever noticed the smell when driving along the west approach when you pass the wongadome,my kids stil believe its the football ground !!!!!

WestEndHibee
21-12-2013, 08:27 AM
Ever noticed the smell when driving along the west approach when you pass the wongadome,my kids stil believe its the football ground !!!!!

So do all the visiting students I meet on the bus back from Heriot watt :thumbsup:. I like to hope that they'll head back to their country and explain which team to support.