PDA

View Full Version : the transfer window

DTS
19-12-2013, 08:17 PM
i was wondering other than the obvious positions of right back wingers and probably a striker what other position would you like us to stregthen in january, imo i think we could do with a left back as mcgivern's distrobution is terrible i know we have lewis but still i fell we need a new pair of full backs

RIP Bestie
19-12-2013, 08:42 PM
i was wondering other than the obvious positions of right back wingers and probably a striker what other position would you like us to stregthen in january, imo i think we could do with a left back as mcgivern's distrobution is terrible i know we have lewis but still i fell we need a new pair of full backs
I agree. Would switch McGivern to left centre half in place of Hanlon.

TheFamous1875
19-12-2013, 08:52 PM
On Saturday I couldn't help but comment that it was if we had FOUR centre halfs as our back four. You could tell a mile way by their positional sense and movement. I'd want Stevenson to take the LB berth when Harris comes back, as McGivern really just doesn't seem to be clicking.

He's not been dropped since he's been at Hibs and I think it could do him the world of good to know his position in the team has to be earned.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

RIP Bestie
19-12-2013, 08:59 PM
On Saturday I couldn't help but comment that it was if we had FOUR centre halfs as our back four. You could tell a mile way by their positional sense and movement. I'd want Stevenson to take the LB berth when Harris comes back, as McGivern really just doesn't seem to be clicking.

He's not been dropped since he's been at Hibs and I think it could do him the world of good to know his position in the team has to be earned.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
That's because we did have. Forster and McGivern will never be full backs.

eastterrace
19-12-2013, 09:33 PM
there is some pish talked on here, lewis is a nice wee player but thats why we are were we are because of players of lewis standard, if mcgivern was top class you think he would be with us , he is with us cause thats the type and standard we can afford so lets get behind the guy instead of slagging him off.

Brightside
19-12-2013, 09:36 PM
I agree. Would switch McGivern to left centre half in place of Hanlon.

haha great stuff. mcgivern makes more errors every week than hanlon would make in months.

Jonnyboy
19-12-2013, 09:37 PM
there is some pish talked on here, lewis is a nice wee player but thats why we are were we are because of players of lewis standard, if mcgivern was top class you think he would be with us , he is with us cause thats the type and standard we can afford so lets get behind the guy instead of slagging him off.

You're right there

keep the faith
19-12-2013, 10:06 PM
haha great stuff. mcgivern makes more errors every week than hanlon would make in months.

Yep

RIP Bestie
20-12-2013, 04:17 PM
As I said. He's never a full back.