PDA

View Full Version : Lost season ticket card.

shades
19-12-2013, 02:23 PM
I lost my season ticket sometime between leaving BTG and arriving at the turnstile at the Partick game. I got a paper replacement at the TO. thing is tho......I've forgotten to order a replacement yet, can I just get another paper replacement again for this sat?
If I go down personally to Tkt office tomorrow could I get replacement right away?

Franck Stanton
19-12-2013, 02:27 PM
I lost my season ticket sometime between leaving BTG and arriving at the turnstile at the Partick game. I got a paper replacement at the TO. thing is tho......I've forgotten to order a replacement yet, can I just get another paper replacement again for this sat?
If I go down personally to Tkt office tomorrow could I get replacement right away?

Yes, all they will do is cancel the lost one, issue yoy with a ticket for the game and post you out a replacement S/T or arrange for you to pick it up [with some form of ID] Enjoy the game.

shades
19-12-2013, 02:35 PM
Yes, all they will do is cancel the lost one, issue yoy with a ticket for the game and post you out a replacement S/T or arrange for you to pick it up [with some form of ID] Enjoy the game.

Cheers Eric, I'll take a wee run down tomorrow. :thumbsup:

NadeAteMyLunch!
19-12-2013, 03:06 PM
It's a £5 charge for a replacement card as well. They don't do them there and then so might be another paper ticket for Saturday