PDA

View Full Version : Dear Santa / Terry

Hibiza
19-12-2013, 10:33 AM
Can I / we get a class right full back please . :flag:

MotherSuperior
19-12-2013, 10:45 AM
For those who seen the celtic game. How did Forster perform at right back?

CREESE
19-12-2013, 11:42 AM
Mark Wilson ? - out of contract in Jan at Utd

NOLA
19-12-2013, 11:43 AM
i would like santa to bring us Farid el Alagui, scored for fun while at falkirk iirc , out of favor at brentford.

blaikie
19-12-2013, 12:56 PM
Can we have Leigh back!

lobster
19-12-2013, 01:03 PM
Taylor-Sinclair from Partick Thistle would do a great job as a marauding left-back. A splendid prospect.

frazeHFC
19-12-2013, 01:11 PM
For those who seen the celtic game. How did Forster perform at right back?

Thought he did okay at right back. From what I remember for most of the game the only time they troubled us was long range shots that moved about a bit in the wind.

Hibstrooper
19-12-2013, 01:13 PM

We have one, Tim Clancy! Oh wait I thought you said a glass right back!

Iceman1875
19-12-2013, 01:21 PM

Right back? We need a goal scorer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

RIP Bestie
19-12-2013, 01:40 PM
Thought he did okay at right back. From what I remember for most of the game the only time they troubled us was long range shots that moved about a bit in the wind.
To be fair he didn't do too badly but I thought the boy Izaguire was their best and most dangerous player on the day. Forster is not the answer at right back. Why we keep looking at playing young players out of position to give them a game is beyond me. He's a centre half. Let him be a centre half and learn his trade there. If that means coming on from the bench for a while so be it. Rather that than ruin the laddie by trying to make him something he isn't. Remember what Hughes done to Wotherspoon.

andrew70
19-12-2013, 01:43 PM
Right back? We need a goal scorer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

A goal scorer would be nice but we urgently need creativity for any centre forward to have a chance of succeeding.

Aaron Doran from Caley would be good.

B.H.F.C
19-12-2013, 02:00 PM
To be fair he didn't do too badly but I thought the boy Izaguire was their best and most dangerous player on the day. Forster is not the answer at right back. Why we keep looking at playing young players out of position to give them a game is beyond me. He's a centre half. Let him be a centre half and learn his trade there. If that means coming on from the bench for a while so be it. Rather that than ruin the laddie by trying to make him something he isn't. Remember what Hughes done to Wotherspoon.

Absolutely spot on. Let him learn his trade in his proper position. My biggest worry is that he will not get the opportunity to play regularly with someone who will teach him the game, although he should pick up plenty from the management team.

number 27
19-12-2013, 02:01 PM
Taylor-Sinclair from Partick Thistle would do a great job as a marauding left-back. A splendid prospect.

Going to Celtc is he not? thought he was rotten at ER the other week anyway, looked like he was believing his own hype.

snooky
19-12-2013, 06:28 PM
Can we have Leigh back!

Hopefully there's a Claus in his contract.