PDA

View Full Version : Club Shop

McPhisto2
19-12-2013, 07:30 AM
Hey guys,

Looking for a bit of advice here. My Mrs had ordered around 6 items (she wont tell me what for obvious reasons) for me for my Christmas on the 29th October off the club website. Everything she ordered was labelled as "In Stock" on the site so there was no reason to worry, or so she thought. Since she ordered she's heard nothing from Hibs and had assumed everything was fine. However, she called them yesterday as nothing had been delivered and she got concerned (admittedly she should have called them before then) and was told that some of the ordered items weren't in stock and wouldn't be back in stock before Christmas. They claimed they "may" have sent her an email but its cast iron evident they haven't. They're blaming the third party supplier.

She's pretty gutted about this as it was one of my "main" pressies, and although I am getting some stuff, there's one item she really wanted me to have but won't be now.

So, really looking for advice. I think the shop should offer some sort of compensation for the lack of communication about this and the fact that at the time of ordering, the site said everything was in stock. Am I being unreasonable?

lapsedhibee
19-12-2013, 08:14 AM
Hey guys,

Looking for a bit of advice here. My Mrs had ordered around 6 items (she wont tell me what for obvious reasons) for me for my Christmas on the 29th October off the club website. Everything she ordered was labelled as "In Stock" on the site so there was no reason to worry, or so she thought. Since she ordered she's heard nothing from Hibs and had assumed everything was fine. However, she called them yesterday as nothing had been delivered and she got concerned (admittedly she should have called them before then) and was told that some of the ordered items weren't in stock and wouldn't be back in stock before Christmas. They claimed they "may" have sent her an email but its cast iron evident they haven't. They're blaming the third party supplier.

She's pretty gutted about this as it was one of my "main" pressies, and although I am getting some stuff, there's one item she really wanted me to have but won't be now.

So, really looking for advice. I think the shop should offer some sort of compensation for the lack of communication about this and the fact that at the time of ordering, the site said everything was in stock. Am I being unreasonable?

Yes

Yours
Lord Sugar

spike220
19-12-2013, 08:25 AM
Hey guys,

I think that she has ordered the goods with plenty of time, but it looks like a genuine mistake, I would speak politely to the manager and explain the situation, I'd be very surprised if he didn't sweeten the deal in some way. But I guess if you don't get the present on Christmas day you will still have something to look forward too. Also I am sure the Mrs can find another way to ensure you are too disappointed on Christmas day. :greengrin All in this could be the best thing that ever happened to you my good man!!

Craig_in_Prague
19-12-2013, 08:27 AM
My wife ordered me some items last year; again, the tops were 'in stock'
they didn't email her that one wasn't in stock, but sent a completely different top, which was really not nice compared to the one she paid for (never even wore it).
I appreciate they are busy, but if they are going to take online orders, please manage them better & have an up-to-date website, it can't be too difficult in this day and age.

Gatecrasher
19-12-2013, 08:30 AM
I ordered 2 Nike home tops just after the launch and they still took ages to arrive, by the sounds of things they haven't improved any. I probably won't order online from them again. Which is a shame because until this new lot took over I thought the online service was quite good.

MB62
19-12-2013, 08:34 AM
Hey guys,

Supply of stock from the 'Third party' is a constant on going issue it seems, I get the impression they didn't realise how popular sales would be and were never prepared for it. I know the staff in the shop try their absolute best to help everybody but I think they are working with a hand tied behind their backs at times with the supply problems they have.
I do sympathise with your situation but it is one of the problems people experience when ordering on line, everywhere, not just the Hibs shop.
Compensation? hmm, it does seem you have been let down by the system and maybe you have a point. If the money was coming out of the clubs purse I would say probably not but as it is a 'Third Party' that will probably deal with it, try it if you feel so put out but it will not sort out your Christmas problem.

Ronniekirk
19-12-2013, 08:40 AM
I ordered 2 Nike home tops just after the launch and they still took ages to arrive, by the sounds of things they haven't improved any. I probably won't order online from them again. Which is a shame because until this new lot took over I thought the online service was quite good.
Sounds like another revenue stream isn't delivering for the customer or club and both loose out This is something that you would think is not acceptable They must have policy on timescales for delivery and keeping customer informed to not get your present on x mass day is unacceptable Complain in writing and ask what they intend doing about it .you should at least get written response and a free voucher to spend in shop

JollyGreenGiant
19-12-2013, 08:41 AM
Hey guys,

I ordered my son socks and shirts 3 weeks ago as he is going to be a mascot this weekend. Everything appeared to be in stock, but they sent me a shirt and socks, they told me that shorts were out of stock!

Phoned and was told they had no idea if stock would arrive before Xmas - shop is useless!

MB62
19-12-2013, 08:55 AM
I ordered my son socks and shirts 3 weeks ago as he is going to be a mascot this weekend. Everything appeared to be in stock, but they sent me a shirt and socks, they told me that shorts were out of stock!

Phoned and was told they had no idea if stock would arrive before Xmas - shop is useless!

Honestly, it's NOT THE SHOP but the new THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS. The shop staff are as frustrated by it as everybody else and whilst people have individual problems, the staff have to try and sort out EVERYBODY'S problems.

I think if there are continual problems with supplies then it's the board that should be sorting this out with JUST SPORTS who they sold the shop rights to.

Saorsa
19-12-2013, 08:58 AM
Honestly, it's NOT THE SHOP but the new THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS. The shop staff are as frustrated by it as everybody else and whilst people have individual problems, the staff have to try and sort out EVERYBODY'S problems.

I think if there are continual problems with supplies then it's the board that should be sorting this out with JUST SPORTS who they sold the shop rights to.:agree: Sounds like this great new deal they struck isnae so great efter all. A supplier that disnae supply.

hibbysam
19-12-2013, 09:24 AM
My mum bought me one of the stones for the east terrace a couple of months back for my 21st... They took her order, took the money, and never heard nothing more... Couple of weeks ago my mum phoned them up only to be told they had oversold them and she wasn't getting it anymore... Thought this was very poor and they didn't even bother to phone and say... What were they expecting just for it to be forgotten about and them getting to keep the money? So safe to say that was one cock up by the club that ruined a birthday surprise!

McPhisto2
19-12-2013, 09:30 AM
Hey guys,

Thanks for all the replies folks! I was aware of the issues related to JustSport, but because my other half obviously wasn't aware and I didn't know she was ordering this stuff otherwise I would have warned her, I think its pretty unfair the way she's been treated. I understand the historical issues, but for normal punters they will see the shop as just another retail outlet and I can't help but feel that these issues should have been sorted out ages ago or at least addressed to some extent.

I understand its not the staff's fault and she did say the chap she spoke to was really nice about it all, but at the end of the day the club has lost money through this one order so I can't help but imagine how much revenue has been lost through this type of service.

I'll get her to call again and see what they say.

Thanks again folks!

Brightside
19-12-2013, 09:42 AM
You do know there isnt a Santa dont you? Look on the bright side, you'll now get gifts in january as well! RESULT. WELL DONE HIBS SHOP FOR EXTENDING THIS MANS PLEASURE.

spike220
19-12-2013, 09:48 AM
You do know there isnt a Santa dont you? Look on the bright side, you'll now get gifts in january as well! RESULT. WELL DONE HIBS SHOP FOR EXTENDING THIS MANS PLEASURE.

Is that you Rod?

MB62
19-12-2013, 10:04 AM
Thanks for all the replies folks! I was aware of the issues related to JustSport, but because my other half obviously wasn't aware and I didn't know she was ordering this stuff otherwise I would have warned her, I think its pretty unfair the way she's been treated. I understand the historical issues, but for normal punters they will see the shop as just another retail outlet and I can't help but feel that these issues should have been sorted out ages ago or at least addressed to some extent.

I understand its not the staff's fault and she did say the chap she spoke to was really nice about it all, but at the end of the day the club has lost money through this one order so I can't help but imagine how much revenue has been lost through this type of service.

I'll get her to call again and see what they say.

Thanks again folks!

The club will have lost next to nothing McP, it is JUST SPORT that will have lost the money if the order has been cancelled and money refunded. The club has sold the rights to them so have the money up front and will, I would imagine, only receive a very small percentage of anything sold.

McPhisto2
19-12-2013, 10:05 AM

NO SANTA!!!??? But...........eh............how does...............well I'll be Jim Jefferies uncle! :greengrin

McPhisto2
19-12-2013, 10:07 AM
The club will have lost next to nothing McP, it is JUST SPORT that will have lost the money if the order has been cancelled and money refunded. The club has sold the rights to them so have the money up front and will, I would imagine, only receive a very small percentage of anything sold.

Ahh, yes of course.....still think the club should be taking them to task after all this time, maybe they are but I would have thought there may have been "some" kind of improvement by now.....guess not :rolleyes:

MB62
19-12-2013, 10:17 AM
Ahh, yes of course.....still think the club should be taking them to task after all this time, maybe they are but I would have thought there may have been "some" kind of improvement by now.....guess not :rolleyes:

Totally agree with you regarding the board taking them to task. It seems the board sell the rights to things then just completely wash their hands off that particular side of a service.
At the last home game, the catering was absolutely shocking in the FFS and also I believe in the West Upper. There were severe staffing problems causing big queues and I felt sorry for the bairns that were serving behind the counters. This is a problem that has also been a long term problem as I had a big debate (for want of a better description) with both the club and the caterers a few years ago.
I don't think franchising parts of the club services out should mean the end of any participation in the running of same and the club must be aware of the problems.

As for the shop, I think the contract was for a year so maybe it will be reviewed and taken back in to the clubs control for next season.
I have to say, the staff in the shop are never anything other helpful in my experience but I reckon many of us will have experiences of trying your best but constantly hindered by the bosses being useless (referring to JUST SPORT of course and certainly not the Shop manager who is a top bloke, and a Hibby :thumbsup:)

MB62
19-12-2013, 11:02 AM
At the last home game, the catering was absolutely shocking in the FFS and also I believe in the West Upper. There were severe staffing problems causing big queues and I felt sorry for the bairns that were serving behind the counters. This is a problem that has also been a long term problem as I had a big debate (for want of a better description) with both the club and the caterers a few years ago.
I don't think franchising parts of the club services out should mean the end of any participation in the running of same and the club must be aware of the problems.

Seems like I am not the only one unhappy at the level of catering at the club.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20131219/green-views-supporters-survey_2262950_3583168

Billy Whizz
19-12-2013, 11:17 AM

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20131219/green-views-supporters-survey_2262950_3583168

At the last game v Partick, the people beside me went down to get good 5 mins before ht. They missed the 1st 10 min of the 2nd half. Took them 30 mins all in!

blackpoolhibs
19-12-2013, 11:26 AM
I went into the shop before the last game and there were a couple of very nice coats i'd have bought if they had my size.

I look at the club shop online regularly, and have never seen them on there.

Why dont they put everything on the official site?

cabbageandribs1875
19-12-2013, 11:50 AM
the HT catering experiences at the last 3 home games(partick,Caley,Aberdeen) have left unpleasant experiences of match days, bad enough that the 'football' on show has been absolutely abysmal, coupled with waiting in queues for approx 30 mins is quite simply not on, the game v Aberdeen i waited a full 25 mins and just left it to get back to the game, i bet Mr Petrie and co don't have these unpleasant experiences though eh :bitchy: i'm certainly not gonna make that mistake this saturday, because i won't be there..they can ram their poor excuse for catering(and the extortionate pricing) up their ****s

MB62
19-12-2013, 01:53 PM
the HT catering experiences at the last 3 home games(partick,Caley,Aberdeen) have left unpleasant experiences of match days, bad enough that the 'football' on show has been absolutely abysmal, coupled with waiting in queues for approx 30 mins is quite simply not on, the game v Aberdeen i waited a full 25 mins and just left it to get back to the game, i bet Mr Petrie and co don't have these unpleasant experiences though eh :bitchy: i'm certainly not gonna make that mistake this saturday, because i won't be there..they can ram their poor excuse for catering(and the extortionate pricing) up their ****s

Totally agree, the poor quality service and food puts me off even trying to buy anything at half time. I find it difficult to criticise the staff as they are only bairns who are serving, problem is, they probably don't pay enough to entice a more experienced level of personnel, despite the fact the caterers will tell you differently.

down-the-slope
19-12-2013, 02:45 PM

At the last game v Partick, the people beside me went down to get good 5 mins before ht. They missed the 1st 10 min of the 2nd half. Took them 30 mins all in!

Totally agree, the poor quality service and food puts me off even trying to buy anything at half time. I find it difficult to criticise the staff as they are only bairns who are serving, problem is, they probably don't pay enough to entice a more experienced level of personnel, despite the fact the caterers will tell you differently.

Guys - please read and stick something in this thread :aok:
http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?275824-Official-Site-Green-Views-Supporters-Survey

JollyGreenGiant
19-12-2013, 02:57 PM

I think if there are continual problems with supplies then it's the board that should be sorting this out with JUST SPORTS who they sold the shop rights to.

Well you say its not the shop, but they make up the online orders and they hardly ever answer the phone.

andudare2
19-12-2013, 10:24 PM
Well you say its not the shop, but they make up the online orders and they hardly ever answer the phone.your bang on in that m8. i ordered a couple of things for my dad,s xmas 10 days ago,got phone message from them yesterday telling me they are now not in stock,were in stock according to site when ordered though, geest of message was i could either get a refund or wait until they were back in stock.asked me to phone to let them know.so i tried to phone them over 30 times today,guess what ,no reply,could not run a manage!!! looks like i will have to go in person with order number &buy something else. so much for on line shopping wae hibs,they can ram it!!!!!!!!

Jonnyboy
19-12-2013, 11:22 PM
I went into the shop before the last game and there were a couple of very nice coats i'd have bought if they had my size.

I look at the club shop online regularly, and have never seen them on there.

Why dont they put everything on the official site?

Told you not to lose all that weight G :greengrin

MB62
20-12-2013, 08:24 AM
Well you say its not the shop, but they make up the online orders and they hardly ever answer the phone.

your bang on in that m8. i ordered a couple of things for my dad,s xmas 10 days ago,got phone message from them yesterday telling me they are now not in stock,were in stock according to site when ordered though, geest of message was i could either get a refund or wait until they were back in stock.asked me to phone to let them know.so i tried to phone them over 30 times today,guess what ,no reply,could not run a manage!!! looks like i will have to go in person with order number &buy something else. so much for on line shopping wae hibs,they can ram it!!!!!!!!

Folks, I can understand your frustrations, especially lack of answering phones, don't why that is the case other than they have been very busy.
As far as on line ordering is concerned, the shop DOES NOT have any control over the ordering website, this is entirely down to JUST SPORT I believe. Yes, the shop pick up the orders and make them up, but they have no control over what the web says regarding stock levels, they are in the same boat as all the rest of us.
Whilst it is human nature to complain when things go wrong, and receiving complaints goes with the job, let me offer an alternative more positive side.

Like yourselves, a lady ordered on line a fair bit of goods for her sons birthday, and like yourselves, despite the fact it said it was IN stock on line, that was not the case. A delivery arrived yesterday, one item in particular being re-directed to Hibs at the last minute because of a phone call from the shop manager. Shop manager stayed on very late last night to pick and pack the order (along with others) and personally delivered the order to the lady's home about 8.00pm last night so her son would have it for his birthday this morning. The lady was absolutely delighted at that personal touch and service, as was her son who now has his Hibs birthday presents today. Shop manager then went back to ER to continue working (unpaid hours BTW) to help sort out other things to goodness knows what hour.

He is not looking for a pat on the back for that, but IMO he deserves it, but he does care about people and Hibs, and this is not the first time he has made a personal delivery to help out a fellow supporter/family in their hour of need.

This does not help your own situations but it is just to give you an idea that the staff do care and are trying their best.

As I said in an earlier post, the board seem to have washed their hands of the club and palmed it off to Just Sport. Again IMO, they have taken this on and have no idea just how big a club Hibs are and have greatly underestimated the demand. They are 6 months in to what I believe is maybe a 4 year contract so hopefully things will improve in the future, HOPEFULLY, FOR ALL OUR SAKES.

Famous_Fifer
20-12-2013, 01:43 PM
I popped into the shop last week,first time in a few years as I'm now in Aberdeen and don't get the opportunity. I left empty handed as they had a shopful of nothing.2 weeks before Xmas and the shop was empty of stock and customers. They had a choice of 2 types of scarf,2 different mugs and various other pieces of what can only be described as tat(the only saving grace was the Hibs crest on said tat).

sambajustice
20-12-2013, 02:07 PM
I popped into the shop last week,first time in a few years as I'm now in Aberdeen and don't get the opportunity. I left empty handed as they had a shopful of nothing.2 weeks before Xmas and the shop was empty of stock and customers. They had a choice of 2 types of scarf,2 different mugs and various other pieces of what can only be described as tat(the only saving grace was the Hibs crest on said tat).

Im quite confident that's a bare faced lie.

Famous_Fifer
20-12-2013, 02:37 PM

sambajustice
20-12-2013, 03:41 PM
I didn't t mean that the shop was literally empty. What I should have said was that the range available and stock levels was very poor so close to Xmas.

You said there was a shop of nothing, which implies it was completely empty. So that statement has to be true or not true? Also according to some guy I know who gets a shift here and there in the shop, he's never seen it as busy and its non stop.

So there cant be that much of nothing in the shop! Either that or hibs are selling an absolute shed load of cups!

MB62
20-12-2013, 06:49 PM
I didn't t mean that the shop was literally empty. What I should have said was that the range available and stock levels was very poor so close to Xmas.

So that's what you should have said but it's not what you said. Therefore, maybe you should be annoyed at yourself rather than Sambajustice and be a bit more accurate with your statements, problem solved.
Rather than getting all humpty with fellow Hibs fans, why don't you write to the board and make your disappointments known, better still ask for a face to face with one of them and let them know that in your opinion, JUSTSPORTS are not satisfying your demands.

cabbageandribs1875
20-12-2013, 07:02 PM

i've noticed the last few games they have had a couple of posters up looking for staff :agree: and i've changed my mind about not going now :greengrin just need to start wandering down for an over-priced bovril at 3:35 :rolleyes:

FranckSuzy
20-12-2013, 07:19 PM
I was in the shop on Saturday and the shelves/hangers and display units were chock-a-block with stock :agree:

MB62
20-12-2013, 07:24 PM
I was in the shop on Saturday and the shelves/hangers and display units were chock-a-block with stock :agree:

As they will be tomorrow again F.S.
In fact they were like that this afternoon when I was in.

Crossgates Hibs
20-12-2013, 08:02 PM
You said there was a shop of nothing, which implies it was completely empty. So that statement has to be true or not true? Also according to some guy I know who gets a shift here and there in the shop, he's never seen it as busy and its non stop.

So there cant be that much of nothing in the shop! Either that or hibs are selling an absolute shed load of cups!

Was in yesterday there was a few in. Ok if your after a top other than that not a lot of stock and poor variety. Hibs onesies and loads of golf gear and some other naff stuff is this the best we can do? Why can't the shop do some good quality items framed prints etc. why sell ties etc that are totally different to the official club ones. Why not do pet stuff and more kids bedroom items? I left yesterday with nothing haven't been impressed last couple of years with the shop. So anybody moaning about the shop I'm with you it's utter crap and somebody needs to get a grip of it and get more lines in and some quality goods,

Carheenlea
20-12-2013, 10:23 PM
I looked in after the Dan McMichael rededication and must say I was very disappointed with what was on offer. A very sparsely filled shop, and that was maybe the reason the shop wasn`t open on the Sunday of the Hibs Kids pantomime with hundreds of potential customers on site. Obviously looks like they were awaiting stock and glad to hear that the shelves are full again and the shop busy.

Jonny1875
20-12-2013, 11:14 PM
All I got for my months wait was my 5er delivery charge refunded.

TornadoHibby
20-12-2013, 11:23 PM
:agree: Sounds like this great new deal they struck isnae so great efter all. A supplier that disnae supply.

Not unusual when a service or facility is outsourced to a 3rd party with no emotional engagement with their customer who's service or facility it is! :rolleyes:

Any forecast "savings" making the outsourcing worthwhile are always blown out of the water by the "small print" of the supply contract! :agree:

I understand from a "source" that CEC look like they will be finding that out pretty soon with some of their hairbrained ideas for reducing operating costs as a result of blowing, and now desperately tryin to recoup, a massive fortune for them on the trams "project"! :wink:

So many former receptionists and telephonists now change and/or project managers or business analysts nowadays! :faf:

snooky
21-12-2013, 12:50 AM
I used to buy a few items annually out the shop but haven't done so for a two years as they were less than sympathetic with a problem I had with a purchase.
For the sake of a couple of quid they lost a regular customer.
Well, so be it.

MB62
21-12-2013, 11:48 AM
I used to buy a few items annually out the shop but haven't done so for a two years as they were less than sympathetic with a problem I had with a purchase.
For the sake of a couple of quid they lost a regular customer.
Well, so be it.

different manager in charge now snooky.
IMO JUSTSPORT are JUSTNOTUPTOTHEJOB (But it's not the fault of the shop staff)

leggeto
21-12-2013, 12:19 PM
I had two separate kits to get in dribs and drabs I just phoned in every day to find out if they had a delivery took me a fortnight to get everything but the staff were great,not ideal with not knowing when they get the deliveries but think they are just as frustrated as us:-)

Jonnyboy
21-12-2013, 07:17 PM
Shop was heaving pre match and plenty of stock on the shelves

erin go bragh
21-12-2013, 08:25 PM
Is the shop open tommorow (sunday)

Ggtth

MB62
22-12-2013, 12:41 PM
Is the shop open tommorow (sunday)

Ggtth

Yes

andudare2
24-12-2013, 08:10 PM
well seems like divided opinion on this,but as for my experience with shop im now more than unhappy!!reason is i gave up on phoning them,went in person,explained situation to member of staff who then went to retrieve my order form. this he did, told him i would be taking the refund option offered &would buy there&then using same method as previous botched purchase. upshot of this ,is ive now been charged for items i bought in shop but NO REFUND on original items. any one else had this before?i.m.o this is staff incompetence,nothing more,nothing less!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Squealing pig
25-12-2013, 04:23 AM
Wouldny mind seeing a hibs onsie not on website

Jones28
25-12-2013, 09:21 AM
well seems like divided opinion on this,but as for my experience with shop im now more than unhappy!!reason is i gave up on phoning them,went in person,explained situation to member of staff who then went to retrieve my order form. this he did, told him i would be taking the refund option offered &would buy there&then using same method as previous botched purchase. upshot of this ,is ive now been charged for items i bought in shop but NO REFUND on original items. any one else had this before?i.m.o this is staff incompetence,nothing more,nothing less!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give it 24 hours to clear, possibly 48. Then if it's still not through take it further.

MB62
25-12-2013, 08:47 PM
Give it 24 hours to clear, possibly 48. Then if it's still not through take it further.

somebody mentioned it might be Christmas and the banks could be shut for a couple of days.
Only a rumour I heard in Greggs though. :greengrin

monktonharp
25-12-2013, 08:52 PM

I think if there are continual problems with supplies then it's the board that should be sorting this out with JUST SPORTS who they sold the shop rights to.heard the same old line for years, about the shop. I never do and never will rely on them. I don't go in there anymore, and to come up with lame excuses about this party-that party simply disnae wash, as far as I'm concerned. Hibernian football club should address and sort the fiasco, end of.

Twiglet
25-12-2013, 09:06 PM

Did they say you were getting a refund and process it? Refunds can take 3 to 4 working days to process. If you went in yesterday then day it will be next week some time for it to be in your account.

MSK
25-12-2013, 09:15 PM
heard the same old line for years, about the shop. I never do and never will rely on them. I don't go in there anymore, and to come up with lame excuses about this party-that party simply disnae wash, as far as I'm concerned. Hibernian football club should address and sort the fiasco, end of.You don't go in there anymore but you still mump & moan about other peoples experiences ..do you believe everything you read on here ?

Go in ..try it & if yer no happy then complain ffs !!!

monktonharp
25-12-2013, 09:42 PM
You don't go in there anymore but you still mump & moan about other peoples experiences ..do you believe everything you read on here ?

Go in ..try it & if yer no happy then complain ffs !!!I believe every complaint I see on here! if my fellow Hibs fans are complaining, about a shambles that has been in our eyes for bloody years then I surely do agree! I was in btw, trying to buy stuff just before the season, and on the day of the new strip launch, again bitterly disappointed. I complained, after mentioning it on here and several told me to email the club. Idid, and still await an answer! is it best to sneak in, and ram doon the chairman's office door? dinnae gie me yer pish FFS!!!

MB62
26-12-2013, 11:46 AM
heard the same old line for years, about the shop. I never do and never will rely on them. I don't go in there anymore, and to come up with lame excuses about this party-that party simply disnae wash, as far as I'm concerned. Hibernian football club should address and sort the fiasco, end of.

I believe every complaint I see on here! if my fellow Hibs fans are complaining, about a shambles that has been in our eyes for bloody years then I surely do agree! I was in btw, trying to buy stuff just before the season, and on the day of the new strip launch, again bitterly disappointed. I complained, after mentioning it on here and several told me to email the club. Idid, and still await an answer! is it best to sneak in, and ram doon the chairman's office door? dinnae gie me yer pish FFS!!!

Getting a bit confused there? :greengrin

Giving you the benefit of the doubt in as much as you have not read the whole thread and so maybe not aware.
The club sold the franchise to the shop to JUSTSPORT and now the club seem to have totally washed their hands of what's going on, or not going on, which to me is a poor show from the club.
JUSTSPORT are justnotuptothejob but the club don't seem to care. The shop staff are in the front line and take it in the neck when anybody has anything to complain about, whilst JUSTSPORT are hiding down in engurland somewhere and the board are just hiding.
The board will have got their money for selling the franchise, probably get a few quid extra in sales percentages, so they are not obviously not bothered if we sell out the place or don't sell a thing.
Maybe get yourself along to one of the LWT meetings and voice your opinion there, or just don't bother going to the shop as you say you don't do (sometimes).

monktonharp
26-12-2013, 12:39 PM
Getting a bit confused there? :greengrin

Giving you the benefit of the doubt in as much as you have not read the whole thread and so maybe not aware.
The club sold the franchise to the shop to JUSTSPORT and now the club seem to have totally washed their hands of what's going on, or not going on, which to me is a poor show from the club.
JUSTSPORT are justnotuptothejob but the club don't seem to care. The shop staff are in the front line and take it in the neck when anybody has anything to complain about, whilst JUSTSPORT are hiding down in engurland somewhere and the board are just hiding.
The board will have got their money for selling the franchise, probably get a few quid extra in sales percentages, so they are not obviously not bothered if we sell out the place or don't sell a thing.
Maybe get yourself along to one of the LWT meetings and voice your opinion there, or just don't bother going to the shop as you say you don't do (sometimes). just a wee minute, if you please. I did not read the full thread. I am fully aware that the Franchise was taken over recently. I do understand the frustrations of the current shop staff at times. there seems to be nobody accountable for the complaints/problems/lack of stock on many occasions. I have already stated, and will repeat: Hibernian football club should be responsible for it, they are selling the "brand" but not making a very good job of it. all in my personal opinion, which I demand the right to hold. ps: I have personal family commitments, and work /business commitments that take precedence, re-attending night time meetings of the LWT. although I don't really think that is something that I need to explain on here, I do so to try and get my message over to you, and others that feel I have no right to complain. end of.

leggeto
26-12-2013, 02:13 PM
just a wee minute, if you please. I did not read the full thread. I am fully aware that the Franchise was taken over recently. I do understand the frustrations of the current shop staff at times. there seems to be nobody accountable for the complaints/problems/lack of stock on many occasions. I have already stated, and will repeat: Hibernian football club should be responsible for it, they are selling the "brand" but not making a very good job of it. all in my personal opinion, which I demand the right to hold. ps: I have personal family commitments, and work /business commitments that take precedence, re-attending night time meetings of the LWT. although I don't really think that is something that I need to explain on here, I do so to try and get my message over to you, and others that feel I have no right to complain. end of.

I agree with you,I genuinely believe there is no manager of the shop and if there is he is good at hiding or has no power to make decisions,the club is to blame here,it should be a major income source but people are getting peed of,get it sorted rod;-)

andudare2
26-12-2013, 03:56 PM
Did they say you were getting a refund and process it? Refunds can take 3 to 4 working days to process. If you went in yesterday then day it will be next week some time for it to be in your account.m? thats what part of of my comment was about. did say this in my comment!as for taking 3/4 day,s to process im aware of this,was in on the 20th,cost of stuff i bought showed on 24th,there is your 4days &still no refund.given this was one of the reasons i went in person,after trying for over 2 days to get through on phone with no joy . so i stand by first comment re. staff incompetance ,surely you see where im coming from on this, cant defend the indefensable !!!

MB62
27-12-2013, 09:51 AM
just a wee minute, if you please. I did not read the full thread. I am fully aware that the Franchise was taken over recently. I do understand the frustrations of the current shop staff at times. there seems to be nobody accountable for the complaints/problems/lack of stock on many occasions. I have already stated, and will repeat: Hibernian football club should be responsible for it, they are selling the "brand" but not making a very good job of it. all in my personal opinion, which I demand the right to hold. ps: I have personal family commitments, and work /business commitments that take precedence, re-attending night time meetings of the LWT. although I don't really think that is something that I need to explain on here, I do so to try and get my message over to you, and others that feel I have no right to complain. end of.

Having re-read what I posted, I can see why you thought I might have been having a wee pop at you. It wasn't my intention so I apologise, it was meant more to again highlight the situation and offer an alternative in your attempts to try and get a reply from the board, which you said has failed to happen, (maybe somebody that attends LWT could raise the issue at their next meeting).
The shop, and in particular, lack of answering the phone, seems to be an issue with a lot of the support, but taking it out on the staff is like slagging the tram drivers for the amount of money the system has cost us, venting anger at the wrong people.

In response to Leggeto.
There is indeed a stores manager and he is there about 6 days a week, IN THE SHOP, just ask to speak to him and I'm sure he will be happy to listen.