PDA

View Full Version : Newly launched youth football magazine (Hibs content included)

bob12345
19-12-2013, 06:22 AM
Hi guys,

A new youth football magazine - made by voluntary journalists across Scotland - launches this Friday. It includes three bits of Hibs related content... coverage of the Scotland Victory Shield triumph (including Ben Stirling), two Hibs players in the South East team of the year (can't reveal!) and an in depth interview with Kim Little covering her youth career with Hibs.

To help promote the launch we're using something called Thunderclap. If we reach a target of 500 supporters then a big broadcast message will be sent out. Right now we've got just over a day to go and need all the help we can get. It only takes 30 seconds and doesn't cost a penny. You can help the launch by going to https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/7555-yfs-magazine-official-launch and selecting support with Twitter/Facebook. At the same link you can see a sneak preview of the magazine.

Appreciate anyone who can help :)

Saorsa
19-12-2013, 07:33 AM
Hi guys,

A new youth football magazine - made by voluntary journalists across Scotland - launches this Friday. It includes three bits of Hibs related content... coverage of the Scotland Victory Shield triumph (including Ben Stirling), two Hibs players in the South East team of the year (can't reveal!) and an in depth interview with Kim Little covering her youth career with Hibs.

To help promote the launch we're using something called Thunderclap. If we reach a target of 500 supporters then a big broadcast message will be sent out. Right now we've got just over a day to go and need all the help we can get. It only takes 30 seconds and doesn't cost a penny. You can help the launch by going to https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/7555-yfs-magazine-official-launch and selecting support with Twitter/Facebook. At the same link you can see a sneak preview of the magazine.

Appreciate anyone who can help :)I would have helped but the fact that it has tae be done via twatter or faceless book counts me out as I am on neither and have nae wish tae be.

bob12345
19-12-2013, 08:36 PM
No worries - we know it's not for everyone, but our best shot for marketing.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

bob12345
20-12-2013, 12:55 PM
No worries - we know it's not for everyone, but our best shot for marketing.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Last chance saloon guys - 1 hour to go! Please take up 30 seconds for a fellow Hibee.