PDA

View Full Version : Clubhouse Sold out for Killie game

derek0762
18-12-2013, 09:00 AM
Festive Hospitality
18 Dec 2013

Avoid the stress of Christmas shopping this Saturday by relaxing with your friends and family at Easter Road Stadium.
Our Match day Hospitality packages are the ideal way to treat a loved one prior to Christmas or why not purchase as a gift for one of our upcoming fixtures which includes the Edinburgh Derby on 2 January.

Please note that The Easter Road Clubhouse is SOLD OUT for the visit of Kilmarnock.
Hibernian v St Johnstone - Saturday 21 December 2013. 3pm KO

Glad I booked this early really looking forward to it.

Hibbyradge
18-12-2013, 09:08 AM
Sold out for Killie and/or St Johnstone?

Your post mentions both.

derek0762
18-12-2013, 09:10 AM
Just the Killie game sold out I think, I just copied it from official site!

Hibbyradge
18-12-2013, 09:11 AM
Just the Killie game sold out I think, I just copied it from official site!

I just noticed that. Cheers.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20131218/festive-hospitality-_2262950_3582689

PatHead
18-12-2013, 09:19 AM
Well done to the new Hospitality boss. Extra cash for Hibs. Wonder when the last time hospitality sold out for a Cat B game?

Saorsa
18-12-2013, 09:26 AM
Well done to the new Hospitality boss. Extra cash for Hibs. Wonder when the last time hospitality sold out for a Cat B game?Seems tae have gone down a treat, certainly mair my cup of tea than anything offered before and I'll be giving it a go at some point, probably wait 'til efter the year now though.

Jones28
18-12-2013, 09:38 AM
Good stuff. Great move from the club to have a middle ground in terms of hospitality, prior to this it was expensive or nil.

down-the-slope
18-12-2013, 09:45 AM
Seems tae have gone down a treat, certainly mair my cup of tea than anything offered before and I'll be giving it a go at some point, probably wait 'til efter the year now though.

With Amanada leaving TO recently management took the opportunity to shuffle the pack and to employ Mark McAvoy (also a ST holder :greengrin) as his background includes hospitality, and there was a feeling there was a lack of this experience in house...seems he has hit the ground running....

Saorsa
18-12-2013, 10:17 AM
With Amanada leaving TO recently management took the opportunity to shuffle the pack and to employ Mark McAvoy (also a ST holder :greengrin) as his background includes hospitality, and there was a feeling there was a lack of this experience in house...seems he has hit the ground running....Just a pity when somebody comes up with one good thing somebody decided tae spoil another.

Ozyhibby
18-12-2013, 10:59 AM
Looking forward to this, booked in for the Killie game. Looks like the club have got their price point like baby bear's porridge.

mim
18-12-2013, 03:53 PM
Good stuff. Great move from the club to have a middle ground in terms of hospitality, prior to this it was expensive or nil.

Glad everyone thinks this is a good deal. I really hope it's a winner for Hibs, but for me the offer is dire.
As a pensioner it will cost me £12 to see the game on Saturday. For a paltry £68 more I can get something to eat!!!!
I don't think so.

down-the-slope
18-12-2013, 04:12 PM
Glad everyone thinks this is a good deal. I really hope it's a winner for Hibs, but for me the offer is dire.
As a pensioner it will cost me £12 to see the game on Saturday. For a paltry £68 more I can get something to eat!!!!
I don't think so.

:nerd:(no face palm available so reckoned specs required next best).....you are reading the article wrong and quoting the cost for 1875 Restaurant hospitality....this thread is about the new clubhouse offereing. Its not cheap but decent alternative to eating in a gastro pub before hand is you want a bit of ER ambiance

mim
18-12-2013, 04:41 PM
:nerd:(no face palm available so reckoned specs required next best).....you are reading the article wrong and quoting the cost for 1875 Restaurant hospitality....this thread is about the new clubhouse offereing. Its not cheap but decent alternative to eating in a gastro pub before hand is you want a bit of ER ambiance

You're quite right. There are two offers, both allowing pensioners to pay more for food than other adults. :confused:

Hedlund12
26-12-2013, 11:48 AM
Can anyone attending Clubhouse for Killie game let me know arrival time please?
I have booked and think details have gone to my works email address and I finished up for hol on 14th Dec.
I've emailed club but suspect they will be on hol.
Can anyone advise accordingly please!??

derek0762
26-12-2013, 11:53 AM
1pm mate

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Hedlund12
26-12-2013, 12:06 PM
1pm mate

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Many thanks Derek0762 just travelling back from Sweden so good to know arrangements! I can chillax now!!

NadeAteMyLunch!
26-12-2013, 12:30 PM
Although £25 may seem quite steep to some for two courses(compared to say a pub on Easter Rd), after attending before the St J game I would have to say it was more than decent value. The food was excellent!! Really impressed. Far better than average pub grub. Was a nice, chilled out atmosphere and we got a good insightful chat with Butcher and Harris. AND the money is going to the club, rather than some pub.