PDA

View Full Version : Power Rankings and lack of Hibs Players in top ten or team of week

Ronniekirk
17-12-2013, 06:51 PM
Every time I look at these we are Notable by our absence SuperLeigh was in it regularly when he was with us so it confirms we are not getting the right type of player into the squad . don't know if anyone else has noticed this ? On shot stoppers however Williams is third best surprisinglyLang-field is top .

jdships
17-12-2013, 07:10 PM
Every time I look at these we are Notable by our absence SuperLeigh was in it regularly when he was with us so it confirms we are not getting the right type of player into the squad . don't know if anyone else has noticed this ? On shot stoppers however Williams is third best surprisinglyLang-field is top .

Who makes up these lists ?
If it is a group of Scottish Newspaper " hacks" they mean absolutely zilch !!!
Just look at " MofM" choices !!! :greengrin
What matters is results ,points and league positions .

Ronniekirk
17-12-2013, 08:01 PM
Who makes up these lists ?
If it is a group of Scottish Newspaper " hacks" they mean absolutely zilch !!!
Just look at " MofM" choices !!! :greengrin
What matters is results ,points and league positions .
Nae idea who makes them up but the teams in the top 4 are well represented so somebody must be ploughing through pass completions assists shots on goal etc and the teams in top 4 clearly are doing more of all that because they have better players or better something .

Ronniekirk
28-12-2013, 06:51 PM
Nae idea who makes them up but the teams in the top 4 are well represented so somebody must be ploughing through pass completions assists shots on goal etc and the teams in top 4 clearly are doing more of all that because they have better players or better something .
Thought I would give this another airing as we still don't have any players appearing in team of week or top ten so will be interesting to see if any of Butchers new signings end up in there.as it seems to me that if we don't we will possibly end up in bottom six

Bronson
28-12-2013, 08:34 PM
If it's the power rankings on stv they're not even worth paying attention to. The journalists on there are awful and they seem to hate hibs every time i watch their weekend predictions, constantly slate us.

Yet Grant Russell predicted hearts would stay up. Belter:faf: