PDA

View Full Version : Yogi's views on The Jambos in this mornings media

HUTCHYHIBBY
17-12-2013, 12:55 PM
Cannae post a link on my phone, but, yet another Hibs man telling everybody of the importance of Hearts being in the top division, he even hopes they dinnae go down, whereas I wish they would just die!

leggeto
17-12-2013, 01:09 PM
I will miss the derby games but I don't mind waiting a few years for the next just to watch them struggle,smiley face man

jacomo
17-12-2013, 01:19 PM
Got their scalp in the League but he's got a semi-final against them to think about. No need to get the cheats revved up with indignation ahead of that.

HUTCHYHIBBY
17-12-2013, 02:46 PM
Aye, I'm sure that was part of his thinking right enough.

Ozyhibby
17-12-2013, 03:35 PM
About 50% of Hibs fans want them to survive but be crap. Yogi is obviously in this camp.
No big deal.
I'm in the other camp.

HUTCHYHIBBY
17-12-2013, 03:40 PM
About 50% of fans polled on here dinnae want them to exist.

I wonder how many want them to stay up like Yogi?

The longer the myth we need them is repeated the bigger a deal it is. One Capital City one team sounds fine to me.

sadtom
17-12-2013, 03:52 PM
Yogi is a football professional. Former player now manager.
What do people think he's going to say about fellow pro collegues?
Whether he means it or not is irrelevant.
If you thought he was going to say the sort of thing you read on Hibs.net then yer a bit dopey (imho).
If you did fall into that catagory...any chance of a sub of £50. Gie ye it next week...promise. ;-)

Dashing Bob S
17-12-2013, 03:57 PM
I think a lot of Hibs fans accept that we need the local rivalry, and feel that Hearts have been punished enough and their further suffering serves no real purpose.

Got you there!

Die you scabby, trampy, cheating paedos!!!!

Bostonhibby
17-12-2013, 04:07 PM
Big fan of Yogi's but when he starts talking to the media,,,,,,,,,,

Fitba folk Ken what I mean.

Hopefully he will put another nail in their coffin in the semi.

Saorsa
17-12-2013, 04:09 PM
He's entitled tae his opinion, personally I've never been interested in anything he's had tae say and as far as I'm concerned he's a slaver. Didnae care for him as a Hibs player, even less as Hibs manger, even less now.

And just in case anybody didnae ken, I'm in the **** the scabby h****s *******s and hope they die camp.

ath
17-12-2013, 04:12 PM
Cannae post a link on my phone, but, yet another Hibs man telling everybody of the importance of Hearts being in the top division, he even hopes they dinnae go down, whereas I wish they would just die!

Probably because he is primarily a football person not a blinkered fan. Everyone entitled to their opinion of course but think where Scottish football will be if teams start dropping of the radar, even the hmfc and blue noses.

I will watch Hibs against anyone but you can not tell me Hibs v Killie beats a derby.

Saorsa
17-12-2013, 04:15 PM
Probably because he is primarily a football person not a blinkered fan. Everyone entitled to their opinion of course but think where Scottish football will be if teams start dropping of the radar, even the hmfc and blue noses.

I will watch Hibs against anyone but you can not tell me Hibs v Killie beats a derby.think what the point would be if everybody just got away with cheating.

Bostonhibby
17-12-2013, 04:16 PM
He's entitled tae his opinion, personally I've never been interested in anything he's had tae say and as far as I'm concerned he's a slaver. Didnae care for him as a Hibs player, even less as Hibs manger, even less now.

And just in case anybody didnae ken, I'm in the **** the scabby h****s *******s and hope they die camp.

I think your tent is pitched right next to mine :-)

Dashing Bob S
17-12-2013, 04:18 PM

I will watch Hibs against anyone but you can not tell me Hibs v Killie beats a derby.

Versus Killie doesn't beat a derby.

Versus Killie and knowing that Cheat of Midlothian are languising in the lower divisions without money or a stadium - every day will be like derby day for me.

Saorsa
17-12-2013, 04:19 PM
I think your tent is pitched right next to mine :-)http://www.smilchat.net/smiley/loisir/exterieur/tentecamping.gifhttp://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/loisirs/camping/0camping.gif

Can you tell yer dug tae shut the **** up then, I've got a hangover :greengrin

HUTCHYHIBBY
17-12-2013, 04:19 PM

Just let them do what they want then, thats been good fun for us, maybe i'm just being dopey though!

Bostonhibby
17-12-2013, 04:21 PM

Once they are liquidated and if they lose the ground then a measure justice will have possibly occurred, some form of Zombie club living within its means will pop up and I look forward to playing that one on level terms if it makes it through the leagues.

I don't give a toss what happens to the fan type that they have developed into over recent decades.

Clock's still ticking

Bostonhibby
17-12-2013, 04:23 PM
http://www.smilchat.net/smiley/loisir/exterieur/tentecamping.gifhttp://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/loisirs/camping/0camping.gif

Can you tell yer dug tae shut the **** up then, I've got a hangover :greengrin

It's no a dug Dan!

Pete
17-12-2013, 04:38 PM
I don't think there is a default position that a "true fan" of either club should take. People certainly shouldn't be made to feel guilty for wanting anything other than total death as our rivalry is based on more than hatred.

I remember reading that "true hearts men" stopped fish playing a gig to help with their situation. No they didn't. It was a few sad hearts "fans" who did that using the safety of the internet.

The Baldmans Comb
17-12-2013, 04:47 PM
There isnt a football manager in the SPFL who says what he really thinks since Kenny Shiels ended up in the Championship.

Does anyone in their right mind think Yogi is going to say he wants Hearts to die or be relegated? He has to give out drivel because that is the only thing football fans can cope with otherwise they froth at the mouth and become angry and indignant.

Liquidation is what they deserve but as it is just about impossible for a football club to disapear so relegation is what will almost certainly end up with instead.

Not a bad trick con trick return in exchange for dumping the best part of £30m in debt.:confused:

jacomo
17-12-2013, 05:16 PM
Big fan of Yogi's but when he starts talking to the media,,,,,,,,,,

Fitba folk Ken what I mean.

Hopefully he will put another nail in their coffin in the semi.

That's not just another nail, but possibly the final one. Without a Hampden day out their survival chances slip a little further.

WhileTheChief..
17-12-2013, 05:20 PM

Totally agree. Sick fed up of folk dishing out the sympathy to them and the 'Scottish Football needs them' bull.

I'm sure we will cope just fine without them for a good few years as they try and scramble their way back.

Hughes and the like should shut it.

Kato
17-12-2013, 05:24 PM
Yogi is a football professional. Former player now manager.
What do people think he's going to say about fellow pro collegues?
Whether he means it or not is irrelevant.
If you thought he was going to say the sort of thing you read on Hibs.net then yer a bit dopey (imho).
If you did fall into that catagory...any chance of a sub of £50. Gie ye it next week...promise. ;-)

This is how it is and how it should be. The best football managers are far better politicians than any Politician. Everything they say is geared toward bolstering their players and not giving any ammunition to spur the opposition on, although sometimes it's more politic to do the opposite and the best are good at that too.

Arch Stanton
17-12-2013, 05:37 PM
Versus Killie doesn't beat a derby.

Versus Killie and knowing that Cheat of Midlothian are languising in the lower divisions without money or a stadium - every day will be like derby day for me.

So versus Killie would beat a derby?

As would a trip to Kinnaird Park?

Hibernia&Alba
17-12-2013, 05:50 PM
I don't want them to go under. I'd miss the rivalry long term ( even though they've had the better of us for far too long ) and I wouldn't want any set of fans to lose their club, with the possible exception of the big Huns.

However, I can't get my head around anybody with a Hibs connection going on about how important Hearts are to the top division. Sympathy about their predicament is something they will never get from me. Doon they go

Aldo
17-12-2013, 06:22 PM
I take my bitterness from the Mercer years and what he tried to do to the club. For that reason alone I want them totally wiped out/obliterated.

Years and years and years of not paying the bills etc. is coming back to bite them big time and now they want sympathy.

GIRUYYYF's

Ronniekirk
17-12-2013, 06:31 PM
That's not just another nail, but possibly the final one. Without a Hampden day out their survival chances slip a little further.
Yep you have hit the Nail on the Head right enough

Bostonhibby
17-12-2013, 06:32 PM
I take my bitterness from the Mercer years and what he tried to do to the club. For that reason alone I want them totally wiped out/obliterated.

Years and years and years of not paying the bills etc. is coming back to bite them big time and now they want sympathy.

GIRUYYYF's

Yep, same era, same memories, same expectation here. They were attempting the takeover with other peoples money as well. They now know what it feels like. Too little response and just a bit late.

Ronniekirk
17-12-2013, 07:02 PM
Yep, same era, same memories, same expectation here. They were attempting the takeover with other peoples money as well. They now know what it feels like. Too little response and just a bit late.
Me too but everyone is entitled to opinions and you can see why people make these arguments However there needs to be consequences or everyone would just cheat and get away with it Sporting Integrity must be Preserved at all costs Sooner Rod gets promoted to some high ranking post in S F A the better He will clean up the corruption

GreenCastle
17-12-2013, 07:12 PM
He better just make sure he wins that semi final at ER in the league cup.

If I was Yogi I would hardly change anything up at ICT - if he starts trying to be too clever that team will fall apart.

The other area that Butcher and co managed to do was bring in decent players - will be interesting to see if he brings anyone in and who they are.

BUT PLEASE KNOCK THE YAMS OUT OF THE CUP AT ER... last year the yams scraped through with McKay missing sitters at ER.

heretoday
17-12-2013, 07:12 PM
You may as well not bother reading or listening to the media. Everyone just says what they're expected to say and it goes on the back page or whatever to soothe us exhausted underpaid commuters on germ-ridden buses.

Personally I don't want Hearts to expire as if they do we will have no chance of revenge for recent events at Hampden.

If they go down this season they'll have a job getting back, as Rangers, Dundee etc will provide stiff competition.

In fact the Championship should be a lot more entertaining then the SPL next year.

IWasThere2016
17-12-2013, 07:47 PM

This - especially the last bit .. It's gonna be some perty J! :thumbsup:

Davy Mac
17-12-2013, 08:07 PM

Agreed, absolutely no sympathy for them.

Unfortunately they will probably not die but relegated to the bottom tier via would suffice and then a painful re-building period for the next 10 years.

That'll do for me, c'mon the Hibs!

SouthamptonHibs
17-12-2013, 08:54 PM
I'm looking forward to when they go down, not sure why folk get that excited about the derbies as we loose more than we win and our teams in recent years let us down badly each time we play them. EX Hibs manager wanting them to stay up - why anyone's listens to him I don't no as Yogi was a failure as a Hibs manager

blackpoolhibs
17-12-2013, 09:06 PM
Its strange that Yogi should just shut up when he gives the standard answer 99% of football managers do, yet Kenny Sheils says things that are out the ordinary, and not your normal managers answer and he's a slaver.

I'd put money on Yogi's real thoughts being he'd like to see them hang from the longest noose going into leith docks, but he'd get slaughtered by some on here for saying that too.

Some folk take what managers say way too much seriously, they lie, they lie a lot. Its practically written into their contracts.

Pete
17-12-2013, 09:45 PM
I'm looking forward to when they go down, not sure why folk get that excited about the derbies as we loose more than we win and our teams in recent years let us down badly each time we play them. EX Hibs manager wanting them to stay up - why anyone's listens to him I don't no as Yogi was a failure as a Hibs manager

So you want them to go down and don't enjoy derbies because you are scared of them? The day you become that subservient that you don't want your rivals in the same league is the day you give it up.

Do you know why they won so many matches? ( please don't include this seasons two flukey wins in any answer).

heretoday
18-12-2013, 07:03 AM
So you want them to go down and don't enjoy derbies because you are scared of them? The day you become that subservient that you don't want your rivals in the same league is the day you give it up.

Do you know why they won so many matches? ( please don't include this seasons two flukey wins in any answer).

Hear hear! It seems an odd reason to want no more derbies because we lose them there days. Almost cowardly. Unless we have a mole in the camp!

Phil D. Rolls
18-12-2013, 07:10 AM

Three years, and four posts - clearly an issue that has finally caught your interest. You related to Yogi?

Phil D. Rolls
18-12-2013, 07:13 AM
Me too but everyone is entitled to opinions and you can see why people make these arguments However there needs to be consequences or everyone would just cheat and get away with it Sporting Integrity must be Preserved at all costs Sooner Rod gets promoted to some high ranking post in S F A the better He will clean up the corruption

:faf:

Phil D. Rolls
18-12-2013, 07:15 AM
You may as well not bother reading or listening to the media. Everyone just says what they're expected to say and it goes on the back page or whatever to soothe us exhausted underpaid commuters on germ-ridden buses.

Personally I don't want Hearts to expire as if they do we will have no chance of revenge for recent events at Hampden.

If they go down this season they'll have a job getting back, as Rangers, Dundee etc will provide stiff competition.

In fact the Championship should be a lot more entertaining then the SPL next year.

I think the death of that hideous institution, and the silence of its arrogant followers, is the perfect retribution for what they did at Hampden. It's the only justice.

Phil D. Rolls
18-12-2013, 07:16 AM
i'm looking forward to when they go down, not sure why folk get that excited about the derbies as we loose more than we win and our teams in recent years let us down badly each time we play them. Ex hibs manager wanting them to stay up - why anyone's listens to him i don't no as yogi was a failure as a hibs manager

ltyf

Aldo
18-12-2013, 07:32 AM
I think the death of that hideous institution, and the silence of its arrogant followers, is the perfect retribution for what they did at Hampden. It's the only justice.

This.

Hibs07p
18-12-2013, 07:54 AM
I'm not too fussed about Yogi's comments, he's only being PC, and ICT have a cup semi coming up, no point in him giving hear7s their pre match pep talk is there? He's probably like the rest of us, wanting hear7s to suffer for their years of self proclaimed superiority, and torn between the "Fv<k off and die" camp, and "suffer eternally for your financial doping ya shower of cheating, charity thieving, poppy stealing, fv<kwits" camp.
I prefer the quick fix.

GGTTH

jacomo
18-12-2013, 11:35 AM

I'm pretty ambivalent... I think it's unlikely that there won't be a Hearts in some form or other in the future, but if the Yams really are as gutless as they seem and HMFC disappears for good then we will move on.

Their death would be a pretty absolute form of revenge, though. Any crowing about 5-1 is pretty hollow considering they destroyed their club in the process.

Brizo
18-12-2013, 11:59 AM
Any crowing about 5-1 is pretty hollow considering they destroyed their club in the process.

Thats the reality most of them dont accept. My hopes for them are for a sustained periold in the Championship (as its optimistically called) or lower if possible. Long enough for the deluded big team smugness to take a severe dent altho thatll never work for their terminally deluded element. Four or five seasons would be enough .... although maybe thats me being overly kind in the festive season.

heretoday
18-12-2013, 08:56 PM
I'm pretty ambivalent... I think it's unlikely that there won't be a Hearts in some form or other in the future, but if the Yams really are as gutless as they seem and HMFC disappears for good then we will move on.

Their death would be a pretty absolute form of revenge, though. Any crowing about 5-1 is pretty hollow considering they destroyed their club in the process.

Since when was the death of a club revenge? It's got nothing to do with our efforts.

Let's get the ball out and play football for heavens sake. Get revenge the proper way.