PDA

View Full Version : Good_News_Boab - Hibs are leading the way

Viva_Palmeiras
17-12-2013, 04:00 AM
http://m.scotsman.com/lifestyle/arts/news/hidden-charges-hit-ticket-buyers-with-extra-costs-1-3235632

I have some good news for you Boab - remember when you buy your ticket and others rip you off Hibs will let you purchase from the comfort of your home worldwide and not charge you a booking fee. - you can even print off your ticket without having to pop into the ticket office...

So when you go to see Dolly there's a couple of points worth remembering ;)

spike220
17-12-2013, 05:15 AM
http://m.scotsman.com/lifestyle/arts/news/hidden-charges-hit-ticket-buyers-with-extra-costs-1-3235632

I have some good news for you Boab - remember when you buy your ticket and others rip you off Hibs will let you purchase from the comfort of your home worldwide and not charge you a booking fee. - you can even print off your ticket without having to pop into the ticket office...

So when you go to see Dolly there's a couple of points worth remembering ;)

Rod is always leading the way when I comes to taking money from fans. :greengrin

But I have to say the removal of the booking fee is remarkable!

Ronniekirk
17-12-2013, 07:08 AM
Rod is always leading the way when I comes to taking money from fans. :greengrin

But I have to say the removal of the booking fee is remarkable!
Christmass has come early but could it lead to a loss of income to club ?

Viva_Palmeiras
17-12-2013, 07:29 AM
Christmass has come early but could it lead to a loss of income to club ?

I understand Rod cut a deal which means - a win - win for the club/fans and the service provider so no we should not lose out. As outlined in the Update from the Hibernian Family meeting in the Hibs Club folks have been calling Hibs to ask how we've done it...

down-the-slope
17-12-2013, 07:48 AM
I understand Rod cut a deal which means - a win - win for the club/fans and the service provider so no we should not lose out. As outlined in the Update from the Hibernian Family meeting in the Hibs Club folks have been calling Hibs to ask how we've done it...

:tsk tsk: tsk tsk - perpetuating the myth that the moustached one is involved in everything...there are some very talented and hard working people (not enough of them for the workload imo) getting the best available for our club in these areas - aided by valuable input from the likes of yourself via LWT

Does this cost the club, in a word yes. But taken over the medium term the overall benefit of a change to automated systems and hopefully being easier less people put off buying by a double trip to collect tickets (or humongous collection queues just before matches) makes financial sense.

Ronniekirk
17-12-2013, 08:08 AM
:tsk tsk: tsk tsk - perpetuating the myth that the moustached one is involved in everything...there are some very talented and hard working people (not enough of them for the workload imo) getting the best available for our club in these areas - aided by valuable input from the likes of yourself via LWT

Does this cost the club, in a word yes. But taken over the medium term the overall benefit of a change to automated systems and hopefully being easier less people put off buying by a double trip to collect tickets (or humongous collection queues just before matches) makes financial sense.
Thanks keep up the good work :agree:

bad_news_boab
17-12-2013, 10:25 AM
Vivapalmeiras,

Although one appreciates you bringing this "good news:grr:" to my attention. Im afraid ive got some BAD NEWS....I don't have a printer.

Brightside
17-12-2013, 10:33 AM
Hibs will be selling Petrie Printers in the club shop from next week.

Viva_Palmeiras
17-12-2013, 12:44 PM
Vivapalmeiras,

Although one appreciates you bringing this "good news:grr:" to my attention. Im afraid ive got some BAD NEWS....I don't have a printer.

:top marks That is indeed BAD NEWS

Viva_Palmeiras
17-12-2013, 12:45 PM

Apologies you are correct - my mistook

HUTCHYHIBBY
17-12-2013, 12:58 PM
:top marks That is indeed BAD NEWS

He should just protest by means of a strongly worded letter to Rod as per sidney! ;-)

VivaHiberņa
17-12-2013, 01:06 PM
He should just protest by means of a strongly worded letter to Rod as per sidney! ;-)

If his handwriting's as bad as mine he's snookered with the cost of printer ink :grr: