PDA

View Full Version : Team vs St Johnstone on Saturday?

BOB MARLEYS DUG
16-12-2013, 03:35 PM
Stick or twist?

Northernhibee
16-12-2013, 03:36 PM
Cummings for Handling but that's it.

Elephant Stone
16-12-2013, 03:38 PM
Twist. I'd drop Handling and give Cummings a start, or maybe Zoubir.

hfc rd
16-12-2013, 03:48 PM
Twist. I'd drop Handling and give Cummings a start, or maybe Zoubir.

This. Either Cummings or Zoubir in for Handling. Also I'm quite tempted to put Maybury in at LB instead of McGivern, who has been badly off form lately.

Pretty Boy
16-12-2013, 03:57 PM
........Williams.......

Maybury..Nelson..Hanlon..McGivern

.....Thomson...Robertson......

Cairney.................Craig..

..........Cummings..........

...........Collins.........

eastterrace
16-12-2013, 04:00 PM
This. Either Cummings or Zoubir in for Handling. Also I'm quite tempted to put Maybury in at LB instead of McGivern, who has been badly off form lately.

is that you pat ,wanting to put players in there wrong position. we have been moaning about this and now you want to do the same.

erin go bragh
16-12-2013, 04:07 PM
Williams

Forster
Nelson
Hanlon
Mcgivern

Robertson
Thomson
Craig
Cairney

Collins
Cummins

Ggtth

hfc rd
16-12-2013, 04:07 PM
is that you pat ,wanting to put players in there wrong position. we have been moaning about this and now you want to do the same.

Yes it's me Pat Fenlon. I also think Handling should be playing LM and Vine should start against his former club.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
16-12-2013, 04:52 PM
Williams

Maybury
Nelson
Hanlon
McGivern/Stevenson

Vine :greengrin
Robertson
Thomson
Craig

Cummings
Collins

2-0 hibs, Vine and Craig to score against their former clubs:wink:

GreenCastle
16-12-2013, 05:25 PM
Williams

Forster
Nelson
Hanlon
Mcgivern

Robertson
Thomson
Craig
Cairney

Collins
Cummins

Ggtth

:aok:

Only change - bring Cummings in for Handling.

LancsHibs
16-12-2013, 05:47 PM

Agree on 1st point but if MCGivern is to be dropped it has to be Stevenson at LB. Don't want to start playing full backs on the wrong side again!!

B.H.F.C
16-12-2013, 06:00 PM
Handling should definitely drop out. Very poor in the last two games. I'd like to see Cummings get a chance. Cairney was also poor but we don't really have many options in that position.

Forster stuck to his task on Saturday but he's not a right back. Looked a bit uncomfortable at times I thought. I'd have Maybury back in.

I'm not convinced by Craig and Robertson as a pairing but don't expect it to change.

Billy Whizz
16-12-2013, 07:07 PM
Would be nice to see Hibs play with a centre forward for a change. No ones played that role since Heffernans been injured

Onceinawhile
16-12-2013, 07:19 PM
How is glass groins clancy coming along? He managed a game or two for the under 20s, is he near fit, or back on the table again?

AlbertK86
16-12-2013, 08:34 PM
Williams

Maybury
Forster
Nelson
McGivern

Cairney
Robertson
Thomson
Craig

Collins
Cummings

Subs

Murdoch
Hanlon
OTJ
Stevenson
Stanton
Handling
Zoubir

Hanlon has to be dropped. For me he is too weak and still ball watching. Slow to react on Sat as Pukki ran in and accross him for a cheap goal.. As for goal against Partick .... Still no idea what he was thinking about. Not even an attempt at a tackle

eastterrace
16-12-2013, 08:59 PM
Yes it's me Pat Fenlon. I also think Handling should be playing LM and Vine should start against his former club.

okay i give in to your superior football knowledge pat.

Northernhibee
16-12-2013, 10:48 PM
Williams

Maybury
Forster
Nelson
McGivern

Cairney
Robertson
Thomson
Craig

Collins
Cummings

Subs

Murdoch
Hanlon
OTJ
Stevenson
Stanton
Handling
Zoubir

Hanlon has to be dropped. For me he is too weak and still ball watching. Slow to react on Sat as Pukki ran in and accross him for a cheap goal.. As for goal against Partick .... Still no idea what he was thinking about. Not even an attempt at a tackle

Y'know I can totally get the negativity towards some players in the past but Hanlon is one I don't get. Our best defender IMO.

Squealing pig
16-12-2013, 10:58 PM
Hanlon doesnt even deserve to be in the stand. Nelson and forster all day long imo

Jones28
16-12-2013, 11:51 PM
It doesn't surprise me that Hanlon is being slated once again. He makes a mistake against Partick (the goal that Forster was equally culpable for) and all of a sudden he's on the bench?

The Celtic goal was such a bad goal to concede that it's unfair to pin the fault on one person - the winger for not tracking brown, the full back for not stopping the cross, the 2 centre backs for not blocking/intercepting the cross etc etc

Hanlon was terrific last season. IMO he's been nothing like as bad as some say.