PDA

View Full Version : 46,065

Callum_62
15-12-2013, 07:59 PM
at Celtic Park according to the BBC

Who are they kidding??? Half that, if lucky.

One Day
15-12-2013, 08:04 PM
at Celtic Park according to the BBC

Who are they kidding??? Half that, if lucky.

they count all season ticked holders even if they dont appear

Viva_Palmeiras
15-12-2013, 08:13 PM
So attendance is not a physical thing rather a counting of those who had purchased the right to attend (whether they attend or not).

Maybe Vikki Pollard cut-outs should substitute and represent the "Am I bovvered?" contingent amongst the Celtic support?

Nando™
15-12-2013, 08:54 PM
Strathclyde police will know exactly how many people came through the turnstiles.

Give them a phone and they might tell you, freedom of information etc..

weonlywon6-2
15-12-2013, 09:39 PM
Strathclyde police will know exactly how many people came through the turnstiles.

Yes they will know exactly ,as all forces do,its to do with health and safety of how many is in each section of the ground

Del Boy
15-12-2013, 09:41 PM
Lucky if there was half that

Northernhibee
15-12-2013, 09:42 PM

Heard approx 26k.

Winston Ingram
15-12-2013, 09:58 PM
Are we sure they published the crowd size rather than the number of empty seats?

Gus Fring
15-12-2013, 10:02 PM
Apparently the Celtic official that gave the attendance figure was their new South African interpreter?

monktonharp
15-12-2013, 10:07 PM
where is this going? what a load of TOSH

yeezus.
15-12-2013, 10:09 PM
they count all season ticked holders even if they dont appear

I had no idea they did that! Couldn't believe that figure considering the amount of empty seats. Too many glory hunters in the east end of Glasgow.

Hermit Crab
15-12-2013, 10:41 PM

Do strathclyde police still exist?

Moulin Yarns
16-12-2013, 12:41 PM
I hadn't realised their section 111 that housed the Green Brigade was so big.

Betty Boop
16-12-2013, 12:52 PM
Do strathclyde police still exist?

Naw, Police Scotland.

Just_Jimmy
16-12-2013, 02:23 PM
It'll be paid attendance rather than actual attendance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Viva_Palmeiras
16-12-2013, 02:53 PM
How many STs do they actually have? Seems odd that big banks of people would collude to stay away

Moulin Yarns
17-12-2013, 05:49 AM
I spoke to one season ticket holder who wasn't there. He reckons that now there is no European games to look forward to there will be loads of Celtc folk not bothering as "the season is over" :rolleyes: Talk about disrespectful to the other clubs.

MWHIBBIES
17-12-2013, 06:58 AM
I spoke to one season ticket holder who wasn't there. He reckons that now there is no European games to look forward to there will be loads of Celtc folk not bothering as "the season is over" :rolleyes: Talk about disrespectful to the other clubs.Basically a glory hunter who only ''supports'' them in big games, bit like Rod Stewart.

green&left
17-12-2013, 10:13 AM
How many STs do they actually have? Seems odd that big banks of people would collude to stay away

They sold 43,000 last year and can mind them topping that this year, so around 45,000 I believe.

Jack Hackett
21-12-2013, 02:41 PM
.....and the half-empty stadium had 46,058 bodies packing it out today :rolleyes:

Crazyhorse
21-12-2013, 02:52 PM
I spoke to one season ticket holder who wasn't there. He reckons that now there is no European games to look forward to there will be loads of Celtc folk not bothering as "the season is over" :rolleyes: Talk about disrespectful to the other clubs.

Seems to be true unfortunately...although on the Brightside relegation also seems to be sorted

Hibercelona
21-12-2013, 02:52 PM
.....and the half-empty stadium had 46,058 bodies packing it out today :rolleyes:

Half empty?

More like 3 quarters.

PAUL67
21-12-2013, 03:28 PM
Haha looks like switching my support to hibs still doesn't get you away from Celtic. There are lots of people staying away and like myself jacking it altogether because of all the nonsense that's going on and lots of others also staying away because of reasons above, glory hunting and disrespect now they are out of Europe but why a thread about Celtics attendence etc on a hibs page?...

Jack Hackett
21-12-2013, 03:36 PM
Haha looks like switching my support to hibs still doesn't get you away from Celtic. There are lots of people staying away and like myself jacking it altogether because of all the nonsense that's going on and lots of others also staying away because of reasons above, glory hunting and disrespect now they are out of Europe but why a thread about Celtics attendence etc on a hibs page?...

It's more to do with the big/wee team nonsense from the yams and the way they try to claim superior support, when in actuality, they're counting seasons whether they are at the game or not. It has been well noted that Celtic and The Rangers follow the same practice. This thread highlights how ludicrous this policy is when a blind man can see that the quoted figure is a blatant lie

....and you're never going to get away from Celtic. We do play in the same league :greengrin

Hibercelona
21-12-2013, 03:41 PM

Because we like to point and laugh at other clubs in the same league. As football fans generally do.

PAUL67
21-12-2013, 03:49 PM
Haha fair points folks

Speedy
21-12-2013, 05:39 PM

You switched your support to Hibs? :confused:

hibeedonald
21-12-2013, 06:07 PM
You switched your support to Hibs? :confused:

I did aswell, was about 9 years old though.

weonlywon6-2
21-12-2013, 09:46 PM
Celtic fans are only interested in games each season v rangers,celtic are lost without them

weonlywon6-2
21-12-2013, 09:57 PM
Celtic fans are only interested in games each season v rangers,celtic are lost without them

brianmc
21-12-2013, 09:59 PM
I agree with both your points...

monktonharp
21-12-2013, 10:39 PM
Celtic fans are only interested in games each season v rangers,celtic are lost without themif you keep saying it, eventually you will believe it:wink: the second team you mention, no longer exist. did you know that?