PDA

View Full Version : Relegation watch (Estimated Relegation Date.......... TODAY!)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Northernhibee
15-12-2013, 01:00 PM
Thought I'd start a weekly tracker to keep a track of whether the dream of us being the team that relegates that lot is still alive. The earliest date is a bit inaccurate as it's just assuming that the teams above them will score three points and doesn't take into account that they will likely play each other anyway, so it's likely to be a fair bit later in the league. Here we go :greengrin

Points behind nearest rival: 14 (Ross County - Ross County have one game in hand)
Points still to pick up: 66
Earliest approximate date that the yams can be relegated: 15th Feb vs ICT
Closest derby: 29th March @ Tynecastle (six games after the ICT game).

The dream is still on :greengrin

Mikey
15-12-2013, 01:02 PM
29th March is a cert :agree:

Irish_Steve
15-12-2013, 01:04 PM
Aye, I cert we have the chance to send them down and ****** it up!

Pretty Boy
15-12-2013, 01:13 PM
I've got a real feeling we will get a chance to relegate them.

Whether we take the chance is another matter. Someone is going to get the pleasure so here's hoping it is us.

NORTHERNHIBBY
15-12-2013, 01:21 PM
15th February against ICT would do me fine like.

GreenCastle
15-12-2013, 01:22 PM
Could you imagine having the chance to go to the PBS to offiically confirm them being down :bye::brokenyam::lolyam:@gdown::cheerio:

That would be pretty epic!

However I am more concerned about our own form right now and beating them on the 2nd as having lost twice to them already this season is unacceptable!!

I am also slightly worried about Ross County and Killie and the form they are in. County have some very hard games coming up.

There are also questions to ask - will the yams visit on the 2nd Jan be the last time at ER for a while ? Or will we be bottom 6 and have another chance to beat them before May at ER in the league ??

Magnifique
15-12-2013, 01:28 PM
Aye, I cert we have the chance to send them down and ****** it up!

No chance a Butcher team will be as soft as we have in the past.

Mikey
15-12-2013, 01:28 PM
Thought I'd start a weekly tracker to keep a track of whether the dream of us being the team that relegates that lot is still alive. The earliest date is a bit inaccurate as it's just assuming that the teams above them will score three points and doesn't take into account that they will likely play each other anyway, so it's likely to be a fair bit later in the league. Here we go :greengrin

Points behind nearest rival: 14 (Ross County - Ross County have one game in hand)

Well it was a nice try :greengrin

:rolleyes:

HibbyAndy
15-12-2013, 01:29 PM
Killie and Rossy county are trying their hardest for the tramps to catch them.

Lets just pray hearts pick up the sqaure root of ****all every week.

truehibernian
15-12-2013, 01:30 PM
Could you imagine having the chance to go to the PBS to offiically confirm them being down :bye::brokenyam::lolyam:@gdown::cheerio:

However I am more concerned about our own form right now and beating them on the 2nd as having lost twice to them already this season is unacceptable!!

I am also slightly worried about Ross County and Killie and the form they are in. County have some very hard games coming up.

There are also questions to ask - will the yams visit on the 2nd Jan be the last time at ER for a while ? Or will we be bottom 6 and have another chance to beat them before May at ER in the league ??

Ross County can and will strengthen in the January window - Killie will get short term loans in. Hearts can't and won't sign anybody and will lose a couple of players. I am already hearing that Walker might be away and he can talk to teams in January (they would get a development fee I think).

Hearts will go down :agree:

Northernhibee
15-12-2013, 01:38 PM
Doing some further calculations...

zero-seven...6-2....carry the one...pi...divide by the first number you think of...

Yep, they're *****.

Winston Ingram
15-12-2013, 01:40 PM
Earlier the better for me:agree:

Deansy
15-12-2013, 02:57 PM
Am crap at arithmetic - does this mean it's now impossible for them to be 'above us/Hibs by Christmas' .................

So embarrassing if they did !!

Bostonhibby
15-12-2013, 03:00 PM

Big team, big frauds, BIG deficits.

VivaHiberña
15-12-2013, 03:04 PM
If they are 16 points (or more) behind 2nd bottom on the 29th of March the Roseburn Relegation Party is on.

They are currently 14 points behind.

Pweasing.

yeezus.
15-12-2013, 03:11 PM
Excellent idea for a thread - it's certainly one I will be keeping an eye on. I have a feeling they will be relegated very early on to join their friends Sevco in the first division.

They have Celtic away and Kilmarnock at home - two games they won't pick up any points from. Can't remember the last time Kilmarnock lost at the PBS.

weonlywon6-2
15-12-2013, 03:24 PM

Although i think they will go down before way play in march i still think we will have a say in it somehow

Keith_M
15-12-2013, 03:49 PM
Is it too much to ask that we do our bit by actually beating them in January?

GreenCastle
15-12-2013, 03:56 PM
Excellent idea for a thread - it's certainly one I will be keeping an eye on. I have a feeling they will be relegated very early on to join their friends Sevco in the first division.

They have Celtic away and Kilmarnock at home - two games they won't pick up any points from. Can't remember the last time Kilmarnock lost at the PBS.

That Killie game is another huge game for them...Killie win or draw and you will see even more infighting from across the road and Direct Debits cancelled and crowds drop in early 2014 - especially if we do beat them!!

Having beaten Aberdeen twice also this season you can guarantee McInnes surely won't let it happen again.

magpie1892
15-12-2013, 04:11 PM
With respect to the OP this is a chronic thread.

hibees 7062
15-12-2013, 04:20 PM

They will take points from the yams mate :agree:

hibees 7062
15-12-2013, 04:23 PM
Am crap at arithmetic - does this mean it's now impossible for them to be 'above us/Hibs by Christmas' .................

Which one mate ? :greengrin

HibbyAndy
15-12-2013, 04:29 PM

How come ?

Aldo
15-12-2013, 04:32 PM

Excellent thread.

johnrebus
15-12-2013, 04:37 PM
Reckon they will already be down by the time we go back to Tynecastle.

Just as long as we help them on their way on the 2nd.

Wish it could be a hammering but we don't have the players (yet) to give anyone a hammering.

Hibs 2, Hearts 0.

PS

Great thread.

Jack Hackett
15-12-2013, 04:41 PM
Excellent thread.

:agree:

I wouldn't go so far as to suggest a countdown clock, with time being added every time they managed to claw a point though

......or would I? :greengrin

The Falcon
15-12-2013, 04:49 PM
Ross County can and will strengthen in the January window - Killie will get short term loans in. Hearts can't and won't sign anybody and will lose a couple of players. I am already hearing that Walker might be away and he can talk to teams in January (they would get a development fee I think).

Hearts will go down :agree:

How would the development fee work? Should it not be paid to pre-admin Hearts as opposed to the current set up? Where all contracts not amended in return for a pay cut when they entered admin?

anybody clarify?

GreenCastle
15-12-2013, 04:53 PM
Can the out of contract yams players be offered new contracts while in admin? Not like they have any money to do so!

Greencore
15-12-2013, 04:55 PM
The fact is they think they will just pop back up next season. No, rangers will be I. That league... But, but the play offs... Hmm.. Sorry but if they are still in admin by the start of next season I think that's Another 12 points, or even automatic relegation. Oh well too bad lolol

NAE NOOKIE
15-12-2013, 04:56 PM
I will be happy if we can just beat them on the 2nd.

Watched the 2nd half of their game with ICT on ALBA and they were utterly rank, they have a manager who's idea of tactics appears to be standing in front of the dugout looking like he knows the game is up clapping his hands and shouting c'mon! every 5 minutes. In fact he might as well be in the stand beside the numpty in the wheatfield who screamed C'mmmmmmoooooonnnnnn hearts !!!!!! like a demented looney every 5 minutes during the TV coverage.

In fact watching that last night the ground looked depressing, the manager looked depressed, the crowd looked depressed and the players looked depressed.

It was brilliant :greengrin

Franck Stanton
15-12-2013, 04:57 PM
Earlier the better for me:agree:

Well said, get them tae f*** as soon as possible, don't care who hammers in the final coffin nail, just as long as it does happen. God, I hate those cheating yam fatherless knuckle-dragging puddle drinkers with a passion.

GreenCastle
15-12-2013, 04:58 PM
The fact is they think they will just pop back up next season. No, rangers will be I. That league... But, but the play offs... Hmm.. Sorry but if they are still in admin by the start of next season I think that's Another 12 points, or even automatic relegation. Oh well too bad lolol

Don't forget we had Latapy, Sauzee and co in Div 1 to help us get out first time - not on cheap money!

Sevco, Hamilton, Dundee, Raith, Falkirk, Livi and possibly Dunfermline may all be in Div 1 next season...tasty! All with experienced pros and youth with a point to prove!

Hibbyradge
15-12-2013, 05:00 PM
Hearts are 14 points adrift after 16 games.

Basically, they've kept in touch with their rivals up till now. I don't expect much to change as the season progresses so they will be relegated round about the time of the split.

Our game is 2 weeks prior...

Liams
15-12-2013, 05:00 PM
Don't forget we had Latapy, Sauzee and co in Div 1 to help us get out first time - not on cheap money!

Sevco, Hamilton, Dundee, Raith, Falkirk, Livi and possibly Dunfermline may all be in Div 1 next season...tasty! All with experienced pros and youth with a point to prove!

Also a chance of having 11th place down too!

Springbank
15-12-2013, 05:06 PM
This is my kind of thread

Well done to the op

poolman
15-12-2013, 05:24 PM

Simples, don't bloody read it

IWasThere2016
15-12-2013, 05:28 PM
Top top thread IMHO.

I cannae wait to dance on their grave :thumbsup:

Winston Ingram
15-12-2013, 05:29 PM
Well said, get them tae f*** as soon as possible, don't care who hammers in the final coffin nail, just as long as it does happen. God, I hate those cheating yam fatherless knuckle-dragging puddle drinkers with a passion.

The longer a dispirited squad with nothing to play for lasts the better. Can only lead to more doings and disontent

Northernhibee
15-12-2013, 05:31 PM
Hearts are 14 points adrift after 16 games.

Basically, they've kept in touch with their rivals up till now. I don't expect much to change as the season progresses so they will be relegated round about the time of the split.

Our game is 2 weeks prior...

That does include a decent start with a ful squad though.

hibees 7062
15-12-2013, 05:47 PM
I will be happy if we can just beat them on the 2nd.

Watched the 2nd half of their game with ICT on ALBA and they were utterly rank, they have a manager who's idea of tactics appears to be standing in front of the dugout looking like he knows the game is up clapping his hands and shouting c'mon! every 5 minutes. In fact he might as well be in the stand beside the numpty in the wheatfield who screamed C'mmmmmmoooooonnnnnn hearts !!!!!! like a demented looney every 5 minutes during the TV coverage.

In fact watching that last night the ground looked depressing, the manager looked depressed, the crowd looked depressed and the players looked depressed.

It was brilliant :greengrin

Shaking his head at Yogi jumping aboot daft :greengrin

Pray4Marc
15-12-2013, 05:56 PM

Imagine Petrie and Lawell put a new rule in at the SFA "A team carrying administration into the following season will be hit with an extra 15pts deduction".

Pleasing imagination.

nonshinyfinish
15-12-2013, 06:09 PM
Imagine Petrie and Lawell put a new rule in at the SFA "A team carrying administration into the following season will be hit with an extra 15pts deduction".

Pleasing imagination.

Eh, I think that is the rule.

Winston Ingram
15-12-2013, 06:12 PM

Pleasing imagination.

A percentage of their previous points total. If they don't pick up any more points, at this rate they'll get a points addition

15-12-2013, 06:18 PM

Christmas? the jambos I spoke to at the start of the season were confidently informing me that they would be above us by october and fighting for a european place by the turn of the year!

CropleyWasGod
15-12-2013, 06:19 PM

Pleasing imagination.

It's nowt to do with the SFA.

It is, though, the SPFL's rule.

Sergey
15-12-2013, 06:23 PM

If this turns out to be the case, we could probably be offered 3 sides of the ground and could fill them twice times over. How many Yams are going to attend that match?

I might even go down their hospitality route. Fire up your Calor Gas heaters!

jonty
15-12-2013, 08:08 PM

I wouldn't go so far as to suggest a countdown clock, with time being added every time they managed to claw a point though
......or would I? :greengrin

http://countingdownto.com/countdown-page/show/Hear7s%20are%20relegated%7C52feae00%7C3

Northernhibee
15-12-2013, 08:14 PM

Well I think your thread is chronic so I guess that makes us even :p

yeezus.
15-12-2013, 09:26 PM
That Killie game is another huge game for them...Killie win or draw and you will see even more infighting from across the road and Direct Debits cancelled and crowds drop in early 2014 - especially if we do beat them!!

Having beaten Aberdeen twice also this season you can guarantee McInnes surely won't let it happen again.

:agree: Can't believe they have taken 6 points from the sheep already. I'm not a fan of Kilmarnock at all but I hope they continue their great form at the PBS!

weonlywon6-2
15-12-2013, 09:31 PM
If this turns out to be the case, we could probably be offered 3 sides of the ground and could fill them twice times over. How many Yams are going to attend that match?

I might even go down their hospitality route. Fire up your Calor Gas heaters!

You have to remember they are stupid so probably a good few would go.
What a feeling though to relegate them,would be amazing

Jack Hackett
16-12-2013, 05:14 AM
http://countingdownto.com/countdown-page/show/Hear7s%20are%20relegated%7C52feae00%7C3
Blinder jonty... Bookmarked :greengrin

gorgie greens
16-12-2013, 05:54 AM
Top top thread IMHO.

I cannae wait to dance on their grave :thumbsup:

same here but i will have my best mate in my hand giving it a good old Locke soacking

Aldo
16-12-2013, 06:57 AM

That deserves it's very own thread.

Brilliant

Www1875hfc
16-12-2013, 07:30 AM

Superb effort Jonty. :aok:

ColintonHibs
16-12-2013, 07:34 AM
If they get relegated against another team, everyone up for going to watch it?

Coco Bryce
16-12-2013, 07:38 AM
If they get relegated against another team, everyone up for going to watch it?

We had our lads Christmas night out on Saturday and this was discussed, think we will probably be doing this :agree:

Liams
16-12-2013, 08:42 AM
Just a wee update for everyone! Hearts yet to be relegated today however i will keep everyone updated with there progress

The Sea-gull
16-12-2013, 08:45 AM
Think threads like this can come and bite you like the many "we're going to thrash them threads" that appear before every derby. In the last 40 years I think we have pumped them three times - 7-0, 6-2 and 3-0 in the millenium derby though the latter is clutching at straws in terms of being classed as a pumping.

It's not looking good for them but they seem to have a habit of wriggling out of things just as they are about to reach rock bottom. Killie are still struggling financially and rumours of their administration won't go away. If they go into admin during the season then they lose 15 points which would open it right up to a level playing field.

As things stand they do look doomed though. Ross Co and Killie can't get consistency going and I could see Partick tumble but it looks as though Hearts won't win enough games to make up the deficit unless they go on a wee run and get a bit of confidence.

As with most teams, the festive period can really shape a season. They have Celtic away, Killie at home, St Mirren away, Us away and Partick at home accross a 15 day period from this Saturday until Sunday 5th Jan. They'll be targetting 3 points from the games v Killie, us and Patrick and if they get the 9 points it will change the picture entirely.

I see them losing to Celtic, Killie and St Mirren but maybe taking soemthing v Partick. That leaves the game v us. Surely we are not going to lie down to them yet again.

Caversham Green
16-12-2013, 09:28 AM

Did you know that the word chronic relates to time rather than badness, so a chronic illness is long-term, but not necessarily severe?

This thread is likely to last for a few months and conceivably until May next year, so in relative terms it probably is chronic - but good.

PatHead
16-12-2013, 11:21 AM
Was chatting to the resident Jambo at work who said that it is just as well they didn't get relegated last season because he doesn't think the current Hearts team would have got promoted.

Don't think that their squad will improve significantly over the next year so they have that to look forward.

He is resigned to them getting relegated as they are the worst team since the early eighties in his words.

#FromTheCapital
16-12-2013, 12:23 PM
It's odds on that they'll get relegated, but I won't be celebrating just yet (even though a fat lady did sing on the x-factor last night).

There are at least two other teams in the league who are equally as bad as hear7s and they all have to play each other several more times before the end of the season. All it takes is for a few flukey wins against killie and ross county and they're right back in it. These are the only games that really matter anymore for them, obviously they'll still need to scrape a few points here and there but its by no means impossible.

RIP
16-12-2013, 12:33 PM
My Jambo at work reckons if they hadn't been deducted 15 points and we had kept Fenlon we would have been favourites to compete for relegation

The have resorted to ifs and buts now

What is it now with Hibs - nine weeks without an SPL win, two or three SPL goals since September?
Think I'll avoid the crowing over Hearts until Butcher's Boys have notched up a few victories :greengrin

Not cynical at all - just had too many false dawns in recent years

Deansy
16-12-2013, 12:33 PM
Blinder jonty... Bookmarked :greengrin

Ditto........ and sent on :greengrin

allezsauzee
16-12-2013, 12:34 PM
Was chatting to the resident Jambo at work who said that it is just as well they didn't get relegated last season because he doesn't think the current Hearts team would have got promoted.

Don't think that their squad will improve significantly over the next year so they have that to look forward.

He is resigned to them getting relegated as they are the worst team since the early eighties in his words.

eh?? you mean Rudi isn't returning in January to save the day?

Hibiza
16-12-2013, 12:37 PM
yams are doomed. :bye: :flag:

Waxy
20-12-2013, 05:14 PM
The yams are now 1/20 to finish bottom.Still free money but peanuts now.
1/20 bookie speak for "it's all over" as we approach the half way point in the season.

20-12-2013, 05:26 PM
Hopefully another demoralising, humiliating hammering tomorrow and defeat on the 2nd. Hearts have absolutely no confidence or moral atm but a win against us would give them a much needed lift that could galvanise them a bit so we absolutely have to beat them. If they are still on minus points in january then relegation is a dead cert.

HibbyAndy
20-12-2013, 06:24 PM
Not a hope in hell these ***** are beating us on the 2nd..You have used up all your luck in the league cup game you spawny bassas!!

Near on sellout from our end i think as these ***** are getting blootered

magpie1892
20-12-2013, 06:33 PM
Yawn.

Not covered in countless other threads.

HibbyAndy
20-12-2013, 06:45 PM
Yawn.

Not covered in countless other threads.

So why contribute to the thread then ?

Yawn indeed

Col2
20-12-2013, 07:16 PM
Its a top class thread and now one of my favourites. Anyone who has an issue with that can pop back to sickbag.

Sergey
21-12-2013, 04:31 PM
Another day - another ZERO points for the Yams. Pleasing.

Bet365 relegation odds are now:

Hearts 1/33
Ross County 12/1
Kilmarnock 22/1
Partick 40/1

The little football software tool that I use predicts that Yams will finish on +10 points at the end of the season.

Double pleasing!

Ronniekirk
21-12-2013, 04:34 PM
Not a hope in hell these ***** are beating us on the 2nd..You have used up all your luck in the league cup game you spawny bassas!!

Near on sellout from our end i think as these ***** are getting blootered
After today Andy I don't think we can be over confident but hope you are right It's ages since I was Blootered

nonshinyfinish
21-12-2013, 05:16 PM

Hearts 1/33
Ross County 12/1
Kilmarnock 22/1
Partick 40/1

The little football software tool that I use predicts that Yams will finish on +10 points at the end of the season.

Double pleasing!

Obviously them going down is the main thing, but I'll be a little bit gutted if their final points tally is a positive number.

Phil D. Rolls
21-12-2013, 05:19 PM
After today Andy I don't think we can be over confident but hope you are right It's ages since I was Blootered

Transparent.

Sergey
26-12-2013, 07:14 PM
It's starting to look extremely grim for Los Yambolinos as some bookies are no longer accepting bets on the 'To Finish Bottom' market. BetVictor being one who obviously have a huge liability :agree:

Anyway, my wee software predictor algorithm now reckons that the Yams will accumulate a total of 7 (yes, SEVEN) points by the seasons end. It predicts that Partick Thistle will finish 2nd bottom on 28 points. That's a gap of 21 between the bottom two sides :faf:.

The bookmakers aren't daft and use similar predictive software models rather than read the daily EEN/Scotsman spewings.

GIRFUY

@gdown:

26-12-2013, 07:16 PM
Would love them to finish bottom with a point gap of over 15 points so we don't have to listen to their pathetic wee excuses for going down.

Northernhibee
26-12-2013, 07:17 PM
I shall update the Relegation Watch at a time where I've not had a few nice beers.

I can still calculate that they're totally ****ed though. Merry Christmas Hibees :flag:

joe breezy
26-12-2013, 07:35 PM
Bitter Hobos, Hearts will win the Champions League within 3 years. Fact

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Archie70
26-12-2013, 07:52 PM
I'm no mathematician but I think even if Ross County never won another point, the Yams would still need to win one game in every four.

I'm looking forward to the next few weeks as that increases to a time when they need to win one in two.
Then every game.
Then the big day.
The tears.
The falling to their knees.
The saluting the few fans that have stayed behind.
The "we always knew it was a big task but I'm proud of everyone of them" Locke speech.
Us immortalising the player that scores that final nail in the coffin goal.
Next seasons fixtures.

Happy days!

Mikey
26-12-2013, 07:52 PM
Looking good for 29th March :agree:

:nanafunk:

mutley
26-12-2013, 08:50 PM
Would love them to finish bottom with a point gap of over 15 points so we don't have to listen to their pathetic wee excuses for going down.

That's what I wang to see, if not, all we will get is " if it wasn't for the deduction blah blah blah " so I hope they would be relegated in merit , and nothing to do with the points deduction at all

danhibees1875
26-12-2013, 08:59 PM
That's what I wang to see, if not, all we will get is " if it wasn't for the deduction blah blah blah " so I hope they would be relegated in merit , and nothing to do with the points deduction at all

Don't let them fool you, no matter what way they go down, or by how many points, it will 100% be on merit.

cleanyman
26-12-2013, 09:10 PM
Hopefully we put what will probably be the final nail in their coffin on the 2nd.

Hermit Crab
26-12-2013, 09:44 PM
This is a topper of a thread from over the road.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/135918-We-will-still-beat-them

Iggy Pope
26-12-2013, 09:50 PM
don't think we will.

But even if they beat us I'm a bit sanguine about it tbh.

Craigieboy is 'sanguine' about it....

Oh lord, my sopping gundies!!!!!

18Craig75
26-12-2013, 10:42 PM

Wow - they really are worried. Although hard to disagree with some of the comments, one in particular 'they sh*** themselves whenever maroon shirts are put in front of them, no matter how bad we are'

Hopefully the boys turn up this time and get the win.

Northernhibee
26-12-2013, 11:15 PM
I don't even recall Gretna being this bad.

essexhibee
26-12-2013, 11:16 PM
And yet we couldn't beat them twice. Shocking really.

We have to win on the 2nd at all costs.

Baader
26-12-2013, 11:30 PM
Could not care less who relegates them - so long as its done and it will be now.

We need to beat them though!

Sir David Gray
26-12-2013, 11:39 PM

They are murder but I still wouldn't dismiss the possibility that they'll win next week.

Our record at Easter Road in general is atrocious and the less said about our derby record the better.

We SHOULD beat them but after what's happened in the last two games against them this season, I'm making no bold statements.

NadeAteMyLunch!
26-12-2013, 11:39 PM
They're expecting a pumping!! We NEED to stand up and be counted for once. Shame in a way that the Jambos demise has happened in a season where we've struggled more than any other to score. Would love if their pathetic fall from grace had happened when we had Russell running the midfield, or Gaz and Deeks firing in goals from everywhere or even last season when we still had Leigh. We deserve to embarrass them

Jack
27-12-2013, 12:12 AM
They are murder but I still wouldn't dismiss the possibility that they'll win next week.

Our record at Easter Road in general is atrocious and the less said about our derby record the better.

We SHOULD beat them but after what's happened in the last two games against them this season, I'm making no bold statements.

We haven't lost a match at Easter Road next yeat :-)

Springbank
27-12-2013, 12:49 AM
The race to zero is now in its final,exciting 3 months...

Pete
27-12-2013, 01:10 AM

Our record at Easter road is bad because we lack confidence and I don't understand why you're bringing any sort of derby record chat into this as it's irrelevant. Do you know why they have such a good record?

I agree that a win for us isn't guaranteed. In general, we toil against teams that park the bus and invite us onto them. Hearts toil when they are at home as they are expected to attack but they do relatively OK away from home. Nothing is expected of them, they defend and hit on the break.

Best case scenario is an early goal, their heads drop and we thump them. Worst case is exactly what happened in the cup game.

Ach, **** it. Lightning surely can't strike three times in one season and the cream will eventually rise to the top. Dr Butcher will have the boys prepared mentally and we will thump them after we take care of their daddies at the weekend :aok:

AndyM_1875
27-12-2013, 09:03 AM
If we are professional and don't do anything bloody stupid then we will win on January 2.

They'll be long relegated before we play them again at the end of March and setting up for having to play Championship football.
You get what you pay for (apparently they now have the smallest wage budget in the league) and I expect nothing other than a comfortable, routine Hibs win in March.

Their players are badly drilled, drift out of position, most aren't technically good enough and mentally they are gone already.
You cannot expect a team made up of mainly young players to take the sort of weekly gubbings they are getting and it not to have an effect.
To be fair it's a little unfair on the younger ones as they have been brought up in the U20s over he last couple of years to play the ball on the deck but now they are playing for the first team Locke has them humping long, aimless balls to (usually) one forward as quickly as he can to give respite to an untrustworthy defence.
If they do that on January 2 as I expect they will then it's meat and drink to big Michael Nelson & co in the Hibs rearguard who will just give it to our midfield and set up another attack.

The last team I recall speaking like that about was Gretna.
For all but the most deluded Jambos, the reality of relegation is sinking in.

green day
27-12-2013, 09:17 AM
They have a thread on JKB where a few straw clutchers are saying we are crap, always lose to them, 5-1 1902 etc.

The funny thing is - it is only one or two of them, not the usual 'we are so confident as our derby record is the best in the world etc' - I think we need to be 100% professional and we get a result.

They have fluked two results this season when the players were all over the place, not confident on account of our management team.

Lets see what the bookies think - they are rarely wrong.

GreenCastle
27-12-2013, 10:47 AM
That was a good win for Killie yesterday - not just a 1v0 but 4v0 will give Killie confidence.

It's looking likely Ross County will be the team they chase - looking at the form guide - County really need to start picking up a few points in the next few weeks - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/tables

If you look at the fixtures for the yams till end of January / start of Feb...they need to start picking up points very soon..

St Mirren - A - St Mirren got a good result yesterday so you think confidence would be high.
Hibs - A - Derby and yes they have beaten us twice already - but surely not 3 times plus Butcher will want to create a good derby record

Partick - H - Partick know a win in this game could make them nearly safe for another season
Motherwell - H - Motherwell going for 2nd right now and doing well
St J - A - Not an easy place to go - but they might scrape something here
Ross County - A - This could really be the game that widens the game and sends them down (although not mathematically).

February....

Cup Semi v ICT and league game v ICT - I hope Yogi turns them over twice - surely they can't make the final :rolleyes:

Then Celtic at Tynie - surely an away win....

I predict January and February could be nightmare months for them....lets do our part on the 2nd January please and let the suffering continue and see the Direct Debits cancelled :greengrin

Sir David Gray
27-12-2013, 11:24 AM
Our record at Easter road is bad because we lack confidence and I don't understand why you're bringing any sort of derby record chat into this as it's irrelevant. Do you know why they have such a good record?

I agree that a win for us isn't guaranteed. In general, we toil against teams that park the bus and invite us onto them. Hearts toil when they are at home as they are expected to attack but they do relatively OK away from home. Nothing is expected of them, they defend and hit on the break.

Best case scenario is an early goal, their heads drop and we thump them. Worst case is exactly what happened in the cup game.

Ach, **** it. Lightning surely can't strike three times in one season and the cream will eventually rise to the top. Dr Butcher will have the boys prepared mentally and we will thump them after we take care of their daddies at the weekend :aok:

OK, we lack confidence. Is that not a valid reason to highlight concerns ahead of next week? :confused:

Also, I don't see how it's irrelevant to mention our derby record. When a side has such a bad record against a particular team, it's normally something which gets mentioned in the lead up to the game.

I hope you're right and we do score an early goal and then we're in for a comfortable night. I've just seen it all before where derby games are concerned. I've been to games against them in the past where eleven traffic cones in maroon jerseys would have beaten us.

I just hope that's a thing of the past.

cleanyman
27-12-2013, 11:37 AM
OK, we lack confidence. Is that not a valid reason to highlight concerns ahead of next week? :confused:

Also, I don't see how it's irrelevant to mention our derby record. When a side has such a bad record against a particular team, it's normally something which gets mentioned in the lead up to the game.

I hope you're right and we do score an early goal and then we're in for a comfortable night. I've just seen it all before where derby games are concerned. I've been to games against them in the past where eleven traffic cones in maroon jerseys would have beaten us.

I just hope that's a thing of the past.

The derby record is an important point, because it sticks in the players heads, and its stuck in the minds of the fans.

The Edinburgh Derby haunts me because its usually absolutely woeful and we normally lose.

Even though Hearts are stuffed, they will still come to ER on the 2nd and expect the win.

Shearer
27-12-2013, 11:41 AM
Anyone certain of a hibs win obviously hasn't been to many derbies in the last 20 years or so! Talk about having the Indian sign over us

I think we'll sneak it but certainly wouldn't surprise me if they somehow fluke a result.

hibees 7062
27-12-2013, 12:24 PM
That was a good win for Killie yesterday - not just a 1v0 but 4v0 will give Killie confidence.

It's looking likely Ross County will be the team they chase - looking at the form guide - County really need to start picking up a few points in the next few weeks - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/tables

If you look at the fixtures for the yams till end of January / start of Feb...they need to start picking up points very soon..

St Mirren - A - St Mirren got a good result yesterday so you think confidence would be high.
Hibs - A - Derby and yes they have beaten us twice already - but surely not 3 times plus Butcher will want to create a good derby record

Partick - H - Partick know a win in this game could make them nearly safe for another season
Motherwell - H - Motherwell going for 2nd right now and doing well
St J - A - Not an easy place to go - but they might scrape something here
Ross County - A - This could really be the game that widens the game and sends them down (although not mathematically).

February....

Cup Semi v ICT and league game v ICT - I hope Yogi turns them over twice - surely they can't make the final :rolleyes:

Then Celtic at Tynie - surely an away win....

I predict January and February could be nightmare months for them....lets do our part on the 2nd January please and let the suffering continue and see the Direct Debits cancelled :greengrin

Doubt it they always struggle against them

Springbank
27-12-2013, 01:02 PM
Anyone certain of a hibs win obviously hasn't been to many derbies in the last 20 years or so! Talk about having the referees, phantom penalties, non-existent red cards & cheating taxpayers charities & local suppliers in order to put a team on the park that has somehow unexpectedly had the Indian sign over us

I think we'll sneak it but certainly wouldn't surprise me if they somehow fluke a result.

fixed that for you

worth dragging this story up, seeing as they owe Heriot Watt £300-£500k, theirs is far from a victimless crime.
Feel free to share this with any Jambos, independent MPs, peers of the realm etc who think differently...

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/education/heriot-watt-staff-facing-huge-cuts.17459320

Dashing Bob S
27-12-2013, 01:29 PM
There are main three factors cited on here, and by our Kickback chums.

1. Our poor derby record over the last 30 years. -Irrelevant, as this has related solely to the spending discrepancies over this period. On a level playing field. we usually turn them over. Any Hibs player who feels inferiour to this very poor bunch of frightened children should never play for the club again. And under Butcher, they probably won't.

2. Our poor home record. This is a factor. I'm hoping we forget it and sign off on that embarrassment of '13 at ER.

3. The most important - we cannot score goals. Yes, it could easily be 0-0, but Hearts (or any other side) can sucker punch a team that can't put them away, even if they have almost zero scoring capability themselves.

However, I expect a 1-0 or 2-0 Hibs win. It would be great to hammer them, but I can't see it, basically because I don't see this tea, hammering anybody.

GreenCastle
27-12-2013, 01:44 PM

1. Our poor derby record over the last 30 years. -Irrelevant, as this has related solely to the spending discrepancies over this period. On a level playing field. we usually turn them over. Any Hibs player who feels inferiour to this very poor bunch of frightened children should never play for the club again. And under Butcher, they probably won't.

2. Our poor home record. This is a factor. I'm hoping we forget it and sign off on that embarrassment of '13 at ER.

3. The most important - we cannot score goals. Yes, it could easily be 0-0, but Hearts (or any other side) can sucker punch a team that can't put them away, even if they have almost zero scoring capability themselves.

However, I expect a 1-0 or 2-0 Hibs win. It would be great to hammer them, but I can't see it, basically because I don't see this tea, hammering anybody.

This is the most important part. Last derby we battered them for the first 20/25 mins like I've rarely seen before - they were terrible - but we just couldn't score.

In that game the longer it went on the more belief they had and then cue tattoo man to score out of no where = Hibs players bottled it and Fenlon had no Plan B.

An early goal will be massive - but the stats show we really don't have the players to hammer them like they deserve.

We do have a stronger back 4 than last game plus a more confident midfield and strikers looking more dangerous than before.

They won't have more possession than us and a flukey goal or McDonald having another game of his life!

Onion
27-12-2013, 01:56 PM

IMHO if we get 1, we'll likely get a few. Expect Hibs will come out of the blocks and batter them senseless in the early stages, knowing that an early goal could open the door to a few more. The Yams will be forced to chase the game. The flip side is we don't get the early breakthrough, crowd get anxious and the Yams smell blood.

27-12-2013, 02:10 PM
We SHOULD beat them, they are absolutely rank rotten and although we are not a great side, we are significantly better than them. However, i've supported hibs long enough to know that even when we have had far better teams than them, they can still beat us.

Deansy
27-12-2013, 02:31 PM
The derby record is an important point, because it sticks in the players heads, and its stuck in the minds of the fans.

The Edinburgh Derby haunts me because its usually absolutely woeful and we normally lose.

Even though Hearts are stuffed, they will still come to ER on the 2nd and expect the win.

Even though Locke is inept, there's more than just him at the PBS to stoke the 'Hatred of Hibs' up - gash as they are, they'll still come to ER fired-up. Remember the effect of the 'Tattooed-Freak's one-off in the LC ?? - ALL of our players heads instantly went down. TB has to drill it into our boys that, man-for-man, we are the better players/club !!

27-12-2013, 03:22 PM
Terry Butcher will have us fired up as he is that sort of character but as said before, any hibs player who doesn't know the importance of this game and can't get themselves fired up may as well just leave the club now. It'll come down to attitude and many times in the past they have had a better will to win and desire than us. Hopefully though their young boys have taken a big confidence knocking over the past few weeks though. We have absolutely no reason to fear them, there is nobody in their team that we should be seeing as a big threat. Get the likes of Zoubir and Cairney running at them and they will panic.

They were lucky, jammy *******s last time at ER. We ran circles around them and were very unlucky with chances and they got lucky in the end. Hopefully this time they are out of luck and we can put away our chances. If Killie can manage to put 4 past them on their own patch then I don't see why we can't score against them.

HUTCHYHIBBY
27-12-2013, 03:44 PM
Lets see what the bookies think - they are rarely wrong.

Betfair latest odds

Hibs 1.65
Draw 2.6
Them 3.05

£0 matched so far!

green day
27-12-2013, 03:55 PM
And thats an exchange too, suspect prper bookies might be even more stark? Maybe have a look after the weekend.

P.s. Ladbrokes have jambos at 1/33 for bottom place. Next 'worst'? Ross county at 25/1.

That's a staggering difference between two clubs - as I said before, bookies don't usually throw money away.

Hibercelona
27-12-2013, 03:55 PM
Betfair latest odds

Hibs 1.65
Draw 2.6
Them 3.05

£0 matched so far!

How do you view the odds on there for games that are further ahead?

It only lets me view the odds for the up and coming matches from each league, never any games beyond that. :confused:

PatHead
27-12-2013, 04:23 PM
See these odds below. Love the popular bets. http://www.oddschecker.com/football/scottish/premiership/hibernian-v-hearts/winner

hibs4thecup1988
27-12-2013, 04:51 PM
See these odds below. Love the popular bets. http://www.oddschecker.com/football/scottish/premiership/hibernian-v-hearts/winner

19/20 for us is massive wow

PatHead
27-12-2013, 05:00 PM
19/20 for us is massive wow

The no bets for them is the part to which I am referring

hibs4thecup1988
27-12-2013, 05:07 PM
The no bets for them is the part to which I am referring

I knew what you were referring too... just saying 19/20 for us is massive! :greengrin

TrinityHibs
27-12-2013, 05:21 PM
Betfair latest odds

Hibs 1.65
Draw 2.6
Them 3.05

£0 matched so far!

Sorry guys but what does that mean? Are we 1/65 to win? I know they are bad but that's maybe just pushing it unless Hammil plays.:greengrin

hibs4thecup1988
27-12-2013, 05:39 PM
Sorry guys but what does that mean? Are we 1/65 to win? I know they are bad but that's maybe just pushing it unless Hammil plays.:greengrin

in fractional odds its about 6/10

Phil D. Rolls
28-12-2013, 08:25 AM
Yet another Locke interview begins with "I'm not making any excuses".

#FromTheCapital
28-12-2013, 08:32 AM

:faf: So true, every week without fail. Closely followed by "but (insert excuse)"

He's no the sharpest tool in the box is Oor Gary, although he's definitely a tool of some sort.

The Falcon
28-12-2013, 08:52 AM
This may have already been pointed out but the next game (for them) will mark the half way mark for the season and their best case scenario would be that they enter the New Year, and the derby game, on zero points and 11 behind Ross County. With all the bravado and bluster coming out of Tynie during the close season I suspect this is not where they envisaged they would be.

Phil D. Rolls
28-12-2013, 09:27 AM
:faf: So true, every week without fail. Closely followed by "but (insert excuse)"

He's no the sharpest tool in the box is Oor Gary, although he's definitely a tool of some sort.

I think this week it was, "I'm not making any excuses, but that was inexcusable".

Aldo
28-12-2013, 09:35 AM
This may have already been pointed out but the next game (for them) will mark the half way mark for the season and their best case scenario would be that they enter the New Year, and the derby game, on zero points and 11 behind Ross County. With all the bravado and bluster coming out of Tynie during the close season I suspect this is not where they envisaged they would be.

Of course they didn't especially with the greatest young players in the country. I get the impression they all thought it was going to be a doddle and come the start of Feb they'd bring in more experienced pro's to help them along and they would be safe.

How wrong could they of been.

It wouldn't surprise me if they became even more bitter and twisted and played the - we've no got enough players to fulfill our fixtures - and didn't put out a team.

HUTCHYHIBBY
28-12-2013, 09:44 AM
How do you view the odds on there for games that are further ahead?

It only lets me view the odds for the up and coming matches from each league, never any games beyond that. :confused:

SPFL odds are currently available for games up to and including 5/1/14 by going through the Scottish football menu.

The_Todd
28-12-2013, 12:03 PM
You're all wrong. Relegation is a good thing now, and will be the best thing since sliced bread. The latest from Kickback is Hearts will breeze to at least a playoff spot, debt free and bolster their squad with "Rudi" and "Big Zal". They'll have 500% higher turnover than the "diddies" they'll be up against too. Also the Championship is better than the Premiership too.

If you disagree you're a "Hobo". 5-1. Big team big cup. We owe it to ourselves.

greenlex
28-12-2013, 12:30 PM
Betfair latest odds

Hibs 1.65
Draw 2.6
Them 3.05

£0 matched so far!
£10 on the draw and £10 on them. £20 giveaway to secure a Hibs win won't hurt and cash back on other results. Bring them on.

fat freddy
28-12-2013, 12:36 PM
This may have already been pointed out but the next game (for them) will mark the half way mark for the season and their best case scenario would be that they enter the New Year, and the derby game, on zero points and 11 behind Ross County. With all the bravado and bluster coming out of Tynie during the close season I suspect this is not where they envisaged they would be..
In retrospect, their entire season has to be seen as a massive own goal. If they had taken administration last season when it was obvious that it was going to happen eventually, they would now be playing in the championship and possibly in contention for a play off place. Their vanity and ego dictated that they would play out their admin year in the top league with the result that they have to play out the following year in the company of the sevconians in a league they cant win. David Southern, it appears, was the architect of this policy and we owe him a debt of gratitude for providing us with such an entertaining spectacle as we are now witnessing

SuperAllyMcleod
28-12-2013, 01:44 PM
In retrospect, their entire season has to be seen as a massive own goal. If they had taken administration last season when it was obvious that it was going to happen eventually, they would now be playing in the championship and possibly in contention for a play off place. Their vanity and ego dictated that they would play out their admin year in the top league with the result that they have to play out the following year in the company of the sevconians in a league they cant win. David Southern, it appears, was the architect of this policy and we owe him a debt of gratitude for providing us with such an entertaining spectacle as we are now witnessing

And we have the bonus that Southern has kept his job at the PBS - not quite sure how but he has! I'm really surprised that the Yams haven't hunted him.

portycabbage
28-12-2013, 01:59 PM

Lest you paint too rosy a picture of their situation, and because i'm a pedant, Ross County would still have a game in hand!:wink:

portycabbage
28-12-2013, 02:01 PM
You're all wrong. Relegation is a good thing now, and will be the best thing since sliced bread. The latest from Kickback is Hearts will breeze to at least a playoff spot, debt free and bolster their squad with "Rudi" and "Big Zal". They'll have 500% higher turnover than the "diddies" they'll be up against too. Also the Championship is better than the Premiership too.

They are right to say they owe it to themselves. The only problem was that they asked themselves for it back.:greengrin

Mikey
28-12-2013, 02:01 PM
Lest you paint too rosy a picture of their situation, and because i'm a pedant, Ross County would still have a game in hand!:wink:

And a considerably better goal difference.

RyeSloan
28-12-2013, 05:34 PM

11 points doesn't sound too much you are right until you take a second to remind one's self that is only 1 less point than the yams have managed in half a season.

You can then spend as long as you want laughing year tits off at how well that charge to zero has gone :greengrin

jacomo
28-12-2013, 05:44 PM
And we have the bonus that Southern has kept his job at the PBS - not quite sure how but he has! I'm really surprised that the Yams haven't hunted him.

Surely they aren't paying him?!

jacomo
28-12-2013, 05:46 PM

Very good point.

AndyM_1875
28-12-2013, 06:48 PM
They'll be in a league next year that they cannot win as Rangers will rip through that league.
Play offs win then? Hmm.. Maybe not. I'd fancy Dundee , Raith and Hamilton this year over them so that would be far from certain. But assuming they got past one of them they would likely have to play someone like Ross County or St Mirren who would have been playing better teams all year.

Easy to fall out of the Premiership, very hard to get back. We might have to play friendlies or revive the Wilson Cup or the Festival Cup if we are to play them again in the next couple of years, assuming Hibs want to and I'm not sure what the club thinks on that.

leggeto
28-12-2013, 06:56 PM

that is brilliant pure braindead im actually going to put money on them going down again

Ozyhibby
28-12-2013, 07:08 PM
They'll be in a league next year that they cannot win as Rangers will rip through that league.
Play offs win then? Hmm.. Maybe not. I'd fancy Dundee , Raith and Hamilton this year over them so that would be far from certain. But assuming they got past one of them they would likely have to play someone like Ross County or St Mirren who would have been playing better teams all year.

Easy to fall out of the Premiership, very hard to get back. We might have to play friendlies or revive the Wilson Cup or the Festival Cup if we are to play them again in the next couple of years, assuming Hibs want to and I'm not sure what the club thinks on that.

Especially if they start next season on -15 again. :-)

Aldo
28-12-2013, 07:22 PM
I was in the company of a very good friend this afternoon and he happens to be a Yam.... Not a rub your nose in it type but a good guy who slagged me after the 1-5 game (fair dos) but he's totally embarrassed by all this admin and begging bowl stuff.

He is of the opinion that they should of been relegated last season but did the dirty on Dundee.

He also cannot see them getting into double figures the way they are playing but predicts a 0-1 victory for them on Thurs (tongue and cheek).

Waxy
28-12-2013, 07:36 PM
Today the yams are 1/50 to finish bottom with william hill.
For those not great with bookies or odds this means that you need to stick £50 to win one pound, and according to the bookies the yams would escape the position they're in once in every fifty years.
The bookies are rarely far wrong.FACT.

Hibs Class
28-12-2013, 08:25 PM
For those not great with bookies or odds this means that you need to stick £50 to win one pound, and according to the bookies the yams would escape the position they're in once in every fifty years.

Out of interest, what odds were the yams to win the league in 86, going into the last game? Would be nice if that was the exception that proved the rule.

majorhibs
28-12-2013, 10:10 PM

Out of interest, what odds were the yams to win the league in 86, going into the last game? Would be nice if that was the exception that proved the rule.

Now these are the kind of stats I LIKE! Back in t'day there weren't no Internet, as enjoyable as 86 was surely there are many more wee gems to be reviewed & revealed, after all in my time it's #1 for seeing so many grown men, mullets & all, in tears. What other time has there been to bring so much grief to so many of them at once?

Pray4Marc
28-12-2013, 10:12 PM

I created a thread during the summer (after hearts entered Admin, around July) and advised everyone to get on at 7/2 for them to go down!.

DarrenSQH
29-12-2013, 09:45 AM
The big question will be next year when you buy FIFA 15 and turn it on. Put in you support Hibs, who will it set you up to play in a quick game mode? Celtic? Aberdeen?

Northernhibee
29-12-2013, 10:09 AM
The big question will be next year when you buy FIFA 15 and turn it on. Put in you support Hibs, who will it set you up to play in a quick game mode? Celtic? Aberdeen?

There'll be no Scottish Premiership in the game next season, the Championship is the league everyone is clamouring for.

NAE NOOKIE
29-12-2013, 10:15 AM

Yeh .... But dont be surprised if in the summer the SPFL announce a new league structure with a 14 team PL .... That will guarantee the Yams and Sevco promotion to the PL at the end of the season. Celtc will be desperate to have Sevco back in the PL by then because if all of their ST holders who have failed to turn up for games this season dont renew for next they are going to take a massive hit in the pocket. They need The The Rangers a hell of a lot more than the rest of us by the looks of things.

Unfortunately coz The The Rangers will be in the Championship next year they will beat our all time season attendance record for that division.

bod
29-12-2013, 10:16 AM
I created a thread during the summer (after hearts entered Admin, around July) and advised everyone to get on at 7/2 for them to go down!.

how much did you stick on ?

Mellow Hibee
29-12-2013, 10:26 AM
Can anyone explain how the play off works next year?

Is it 3rd and 4th play off to see who plays 2nd, then the winner of that game plays 11th in premiership?

Mikey
29-12-2013, 10:35 AM

A Celtic fan I knew at the time got 8/1 that morning for them to win the league.

Mellow Hibee
29-12-2013, 11:16 AM
http://spfl.co.uk/play-offs/

Cheers, so at least 4 games for them to play (2 legs in 2 games)

Given the choice, I'd like St Mirren to beat them in play offs year after year after year.

The_Todd
29-12-2013, 11:18 AM
Yeh .... But dont be surprised if in the summer the SPFL announce a new league structure with a 14 team PL .... That will guarantee the Yams and Sevco promotion to the PL at the end of the season. Celtc will be desperate to have Sevco back in the PL by then because if all of their ST holders who have failed to turn up for games this season dont renew for next they are going to take a massive hit in the pocket. They need The The Rangers a hell of a lot more than the rest of us by the looks of things.

Unfortunately coz The The Rangers will be in the Championship next year they will beat our all time season attendance record for that division.

No it won't because despite all Yam claims to the contrary 2nd place is far from nailed on for them next year.

GreenCastle
29-12-2013, 11:21 AM
http://spfl.co.uk/play-offs/

Not seen that before - but thinking about it - this could make it ever harder to come up next season from the Championship.

If 11th somehow goes down - you could have Ross County, Sevco, the yams, Falkirk, Raith, Livi, Dunfermline all in the same league! :greengrin

Northernhibee
29-12-2013, 11:25 AM
Hearts will be bottom half next season.

cabbageandribs1875
29-12-2013, 11:30 AM
Not seen that before - but thinking about it - this could make it ever harder to come up next season from the Championship.

If 11th somehow goes down - you could have Ross County, Sevco, the yams, Falkirk, Raith, Livi, Dunfermline all in the same league! :greengrin

looks like it could indeed be a pretty competitive championship next season then

winners sevco

runners-up Ross co

Aldo
29-12-2013, 01:36 PM
Meanwhile across the city they are making plans for their relegation to what they describe is the best league in the country and believe they are and will be 90% bigger than the majority of teams in the SPFL.

They have also discussed who they could sign and see Billy Mackay and Stevie May as viable options.

Wonder where the cash is coming to buy them.

Delusions of grandeur from those deluded roasters.

#FromTheCapital
29-12-2013, 01:56 PM
Meanwhile across the city they are making plans for their relegation to what they describe is the best league in the country and believe they are and will be 90% bigger than the majority of teams in the SPFL.

They have also discussed who they could sign and see Billy Mackay and Stevie May as viable options.

:faf: Why the hell would Billy McKay or Stevie May want to leave top flight clubs to go and play for hearts in the championship?
Its no wonder they're in such a state with a fan base like that. Open your eyes ya bunch of fannies.

Aldo
29-12-2013, 02:02 PM
:faf: Why the hell would Billy McKay or Stevie May want to leave top flight clubs to go and play for hearts in the championship? Its no wonder they're in such a state with a fan base like that. Open your eyes ya bunch of fannies.

I still don't think the majority if them get it tbh. They are in admin.... Totally rooked yet they think they will be able to splash the cash once the embargo is lifted.

Roasters I tell ye Roasters

Bostonhibby
29-12-2013, 02:54 PM

Maybe some "rich" Russian / Lithuanian resident has been in touch with Hearts ambassador and all round leg end Fatty Foulkes and told them to prepare for world domination based on his untold of wealth? There will be an opportunity for assorted plums to turn up and kiss his ass. :greengrin

Aldo
29-12-2013, 03:03 PM
Maybe some "rich" Russian / Lithuanian resident has been in touch with Hearts ambassador and all round leg end Fatty Foulkes and told them to prepare for world domination based on his untold of wealth? There will be an opportunity for assorted plums to turn up and kiss his ass. :greengrin

A yes that must be it. World Cup players, champions league blah blah ****ing blah.

jacomo
29-12-2013, 03:34 PM

If Fatty has had dealings with someone and Leslie Deans is convinced, what could possibly go wrong?

Bostonhibby
29-12-2013, 03:41 PM
If Fatty has had dealings with someone and Leslie Deans is convinced, what could possibly go wrong?

Any suitor would still need medals mackays endorsement, then its a dream team endorsement just like the last time, they were all over Mr Romanov Sir. like flies round a turd.................

Aldo
29-12-2013, 03:44 PM
Any suitor would still need medals mackays endorsement, then its a dream team endorsement just like the last time, they were all over Mr Romanov Sir. like flies round a turd.................

Yip just like that wee fat roaster Robbo with the shares issue. Part of the gang that fleeced the money from the deluded yams.

Aldo
29-12-2013, 04:10 PM
There's now chat about £300,000 bids for each of McKay and May and they will piss the league.

They will have money to burn with the DD's etc.

Ha ha ****ing ha.

Keith_M
29-12-2013, 04:12 PM
So, they got a point today. Have they ordered the Open Topped Bus yet?

brog
29-12-2013, 04:19 PM

In today's SM he says "it's difficult at the moment with the amount of injuries & the lack of money but I'm not making excuses" Yes you are you clown! Amount of injuries, 2 first team, 1 reserve keeper & a young boy who a week ago he said was not a 1st team player! Compare that to our 5 first team players who were injured today!

#FromTheCapital
29-12-2013, 04:20 PM
I'm still a wee bit concerned about Ross county, they really are pish. Obviously hearts are as well but they've still to play each other three more times. Hopefully county use the January window to strengthen as hear7s don't have that option.

Halfway through the season and they've managed to reduce the deficit by a whole 2 points so fairly confident they'll be going down, but on the face of it half a season to make up 13 points isn't impossible.

yeezus.
29-12-2013, 04:24 PM

Maybe even Stranraer as well :aok: could be a cracking division!

green day
29-12-2013, 04:29 PM
Did I read the jambos report correctly - was the tattooed freak playing? Thought he was "crocked until January" or some such?

HIBERNIAN-0762
29-12-2013, 04:43 PM
Did I read the jambos report correctly - was the tattooed freak playing? Thought he was "crocked until January" or some such?

Same old yams playing players who are far from fit.

According to mongback we are bricking it for Thursday and the tattoo freak will be the man to get them to 1+

Dearie dearie me...

GreenCastle
29-12-2013, 04:56 PM

He played today :agree:

I actually hope he is in the side and we beat him so I can see his face when they loose.

green day
29-12-2013, 04:56 PM
Same old yams playing players who are far from fit.

According to mongback we are bricking it for Thursday and the tattoo freak will be the man to get them to 1+

Dearie dearie me...

Ah yes that all makes sense, its all about Hibs, not about how ****** they are.

So they are not grasping that with 50% of the season gone, even winning the 20th game of the 38 available only puts them on 1point.

Yes, Ross County are mince, but hearts will then only have 18 games to make up the deficit.

Can none of them add?

29-12-2013, 06:36 PM
The derby will come down to how WE turn up. We have better players and a better team but if we don't turn up with the belief and right attitude then we will fall. Hopefully todays win has given us a big confidence booster going into the derby. We have absolutely no reason to fear them so I just hope we don't bottle it on the night. Although with Butcher in charge, he'll have them (hopefully) going in confident, fearless and totally fired up.

Waxy
29-12-2013, 10:30 PM
I'm still a wee bit concerned about Ross county, they really are pish. Obviously hearts are as well but they've still to play each other three more times. Hopefully county use the January window to strengthen as hear7s don't have that option.

Halfway through the season and they've managed to reduce the deficit by a whole 2 points so fairly confident they'll be going down, but on the face of it half a season to make up 13 points isn't impossible.Well they've played the first half of the season and only won 13 points.
If they do the same second half they'll catch Ross county, but only if Ross county lose every single game.
In other world they've no chance of staying up.

hibees 7062
29-12-2013, 10:41 PM
Well they've played the first half of the season and only won 13 points.
If they do the same second half they'll catch Ross county, but only if Ross county lose every single game.

Hertz wont beat them though :greengrin

Dashing Bob S
30-12-2013, 11:40 AM
A surprise away point at Paisley does not a CL winning team make - but don't tell them that on Sicksack.

Let's punish 'em on Thursday!

leggeto
30-12-2013, 11:49 AM
Well they've played the first half of the season and only won 13 points.

can this thread stay open for next season too because I can honestly believe they will go down again

147lothian
30-12-2013, 01:25 PM
They got 5 booked yesterday, its about a squad, if we turn up on Thurs they will still have less points than the tempreture in January lets bring out the turkey for a roasting!

Dashing Bob S
30-12-2013, 06:14 PM
I'm delighted that Hearts will be in a different division from us next season as I'm terrified at the prospect of facing a May-MacKay strikeforce in the maroon jerseys. You only have to look at this seasons astonishing success of the Boyd-Goodwillie partnership at Tynecastle, and this one promises to be even more fantastic...or fantastical.

brog
31-12-2013, 12:22 PM
In today's SM he says "it's difficult at the moment with the amount of injuries & the lack of money but I'm not making excuses" Yes you are you clown! Amount of injuries, 2 first team, 1 reserve keeper & a young boy who a week ago he said was not a 1st team player! Compare that to our 5 first team players who were injured today!

Todays roaster comment, DR is "I'm not making excuses but 5 injuries is a crisis for us". One of the 5 played on Sunday, one is the reserve keeper & one is a youth player. No shame!

Aldo
31-12-2013, 12:28 PM
Todays roaster comment, DR is "I'm not making excuses but 5 injuries is a crisis for us". One of the 5 played on Sunday, one is the reserve keeper & one is a youth player. No shame!

They've been making excuse after excuse, saying it's 'not fair' and 'everyone is picking on us' since admin started. They've made their bed now they have to lie in it.

See as soon as things are on an even Keel they take the hump cos they can't get their own way.

Boo bloody hoo ya greeting faced roaster.

Bostonhibby
31-12-2013, 12:39 PM
They've been making excuse after excuse, saying it's 'not fair' and 'everyone is picking on us' since admin started. They've made their bed now they have to lie in it.

See as soon as things are on an even Keel they take the hump cos they can't get their own way.

It's a real shame, does anyone know how this happened to them and how they might have avoided it? it surely can't just be fate that the rules they signed up to just happened to be randomly imposed on them?

Aldo
31-12-2013, 12:55 PM
It's a real shame, does anyone know how this happened to them and how they might have avoided it? it surely can't just be fate that the rules they signed up to just happened to be randomly imposed on them?

Farf.

I get a funny feeling they thought no one would notice??

Onion
31-12-2013, 01:12 PM

See as soon as things are on an even Keel they will have to take the humping cos they can't get their own way.

Fixed that for you :aok:

Aldo
31-12-2013, 01:17 PM
Fixed that for you :aok:

Like it!

DC_Hibs
01-01-2014, 04:02 PM
What's the latest on when these PERVERTS are likely to be relegated now the gap is SIXTEEN points and they are still on MINUS TWO.

PatHead
01-01-2014, 04:21 PM

Hearts 1/33
Ross County 12/1
Kilmarnock 22/1
Partick 40/1

Double pleasing!

How is your tool looking now Sergey?

StevieC
01-01-2014, 04:27 PM
What's the latest on when these PERVERTS are likely to be relegated now the gap is SIXTEEN points and they are still on MINUS TWO.

As it stands, and assuming they are unable to close the distance on Ross County, Partick could officially relegate them on the 5th April.

Mikey
01-01-2014, 04:28 PM
As it stands, and assuming neither Ross County or Hearts gain any more points, Partick could officially relegate them on the 5th April.

One week earlier sounds much better to me :wink:

Sergey
01-01-2014, 04:35 PM
How is your tool looking now Sergey?

Erect :wink:

The point and the away goal against St. Mirren hasn't really done a lot to bolster their chances, at least if the software predictor is anything to go by.

End of season reads...

Yams 12 points
Partick Thistle 24 points
Ross County 32 points
Kilmarnock 42 points
St. Mirren 45 points

(FWIW - It has us in 7th on 58 points)

Edit: Our position is based on all our SPL results for the season to date.

Itsnoteasy
01-01-2014, 04:42 PM
We should play the D ream song the morrow. THINGS CAN ONLY GET BETTER. GIRFUY

Wakeyhibee
01-01-2014, 04:48 PM

The earliest mathmatically possible is 22nd Feb when they play Celtic,

if all teams continue to pick up the same points as they are now (averages) then 1st game after the split

hopfully it will be 2 games before this when we send them packing.

Waxy
01-01-2014, 05:43 PM
Bet365 have the yams at 1/100 after todays win for Ross.(Derby get called Derby)
Free money still.

hibsbollah
01-01-2014, 06:36 PM
The earliest mathmatically possible is 22nd Feb when they play Celtic,

if all teams continue to pick up the same points as they are now (averages) then 1st game after the split

hopfully it will be 2 games before this when we send them packing.

For us to send them down on the 29th March fixture, they have to be between 16-21 points adrift of the second bottom team on that date.

As things stand now, they are 16 points behind already, so its looking good :hilarious We just have to hope theres no dramatic improvement, (or total collapse, ironically) over the next 12 SPL games.

Hibby Bairn
01-01-2014, 07:27 PM
Erect :wink:

The point and the away goal against St. Mirren hasn't really done a lot to bolster their chances, at least if the software predictor is anything to go by.

End of season reads...

Yams 12 points
Partick Thistle 24 points
Ross County 32 points
Kilmarnock 42 points
St. Mirren 45 points

(FWIW - It has us in 7th on 58 points)

Edit: Our position is based on all our SPL results for the season to date.

There is no way they will get 12 pts.

In any event they will be bust by end Feb and heading for second division....imo.

StevieC
01-01-2014, 07:40 PM
For us to send them down on the 29th March fixture, they have to be between 16-21 points adrift of the second bottom team on that date.

To be "officially" relegated they need to be 19 points adrift by full time on the 29th. Ross County are away to Celtic that day, and Killie away to Motherwell, so probably means 19 points adrift going into the game. It might be a chance to put another nail in the coffin but unlikely to "officially" relegate them.

hibsbollah
01-01-2014, 07:50 PM
To be "officially" relegated they need to be 19 points adrift by full time on the 29th. Ross County are away to Celtic that day, and Killie away to Motherwell, so probably means 19 points adrift going into the game. It might be a chance to put another nail in the coffin but unlikely to "officially" relegate them.

In my scenario above, (16-21 points behind that weekend)a derby defeat will definitely relegate them. It doesnt matter what the other teams above them do, they'll be 19 points behind with only 18 to play for.

StevieC
01-01-2014, 07:56 PM
In my scenario above, (16-21 points behind that weekend)a derby defeat will definitely relegate them. It doesnt matter what the other teams above them do, they'll be 19 points behind with only 18 to play for.

They won't be 19 points adrift on 16-18 points if the other teams can't win away from home. They'll be on the same points difference they were on going into the game.

Billy Whizz
01-01-2014, 07:58 PM
When do Hearts play County/Partick next?

hibsbollah
01-01-2014, 08:00 PM
They won't be 19 points adrift on 16-18 points if the other teams can't win away from home. They'll be on the same points difference they were on going into the game.

:dunno: youve lost me a bit. No worries either way, we'll just have to see what happens. It'll be fun, regardless.

Nevi_SOL
01-01-2014, 08:08 PM
I think he is referring to all teams would have lost the chance to pick up the 3 points so therfore h****s even if they win all the their next fixtures could only pick up a maximum of 18

silverhibee
01-01-2014, 08:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJMLJkRw-H0

:lolyam:

hibees 7062
01-01-2014, 08:32 PM
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwT8KVshnB_lpZG5xNGAsO8LqH60cNb jShXeARd_YtErANlBmaRQ

Craig_in_Prague
01-01-2014, 08:32 PM
the earliest the better please.

DC_Hibs
01-01-2014, 08:35 PM
Ross County looking to improve their squad with decent loan signings
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25570353

Wonder if HoMFC will follow suit!!!

Wave bye bye to the Pervs.

hibees 7062
01-01-2014, 08:40 PM
Lucky its no pi5h then Gary :monkey:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcQvmcZofpstRn6eibaMWjsBfMfY8wE 0YsA77dGjv4TxJBSBlovqAko_PF

hibees 7062
01-01-2014, 08:46 PM
FOH Christmas win the club draw

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDd5UlZxcrsyKKzh46tinExoz46rhMp UbqF8J3psWCqKEeQ6U8kA

StevieC
01-01-2014, 10:34 PM
:dunno: youve lost me a bit. No worries either way, we'll just have to see what happens. It'll be fun, regardless.

If Hearts are 16-18 points adrift before the derby on the 29th and the other teams get beat, they will still be 16-18 points adrift even if we beat them. So it wouldn't relegate them as they would need to be 19 points adrift at full time. It's not us beating them that inflicts the 3 points damage its the closest team winning .. unless you are suggesting we will be 2nd bottom by the end of March? :eek:

Phil D. Rolls
02-01-2014, 10:11 AM

Ross County looking to improve their squad with decent loan signings
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25570353

Wonder if HoMFC will follow suit!!!

Wave bye bye to the Pervs.

Quite like talking about perverts, don't you? :rolleyes:

Waxy
02-01-2014, 05:15 PM
Cmon the Hibees.
Lets dent their goal difference.

Mikey
03-01-2014, 12:01 AM
So the ideal scenario would be for them to fall 19 points adrift on Saturday 29th March and for our game against them to be shifted to Sunday 30th March. If we beat them they're down!

I'd be surprised if they last that long though to be honest. They would pretty much have to match the teams "just" above them for another 12 weeks.

GreenCastle
03-01-2014, 12:04 AM
So the ideal scenario would be for them to fall 19 points adrift on Saturday 29th March and for our game against them to be shifted to Sunday 30th March. If we beat them they're down!

I'd be surprised if they last that long though to be honest. They would pretty much have to match the teams "just" above them for another 12 weeks.

I am sure there will be a relegation party in the away end at the PBS on the 29th March :agree:

Hopefully Hibs fans come come up with something special/novelty to mark the occasion.

N M 156
03-01-2014, 03:05 AM
just over half way through the season and they have clawed back -1 points on 11th place. :bye:

Caversham Green
03-01-2014, 08:07 AM

If County win their game in hand and then match the yams for the remaining games before 29/3.....

matty_f
03-01-2014, 08:15 AM
just over half way through the season and they have clawed back -1 points on 11th place. :bye:

So at their current clawback rate, they'll need the season to last how long to make up the deficit?

Ah...They can't!

:faf::faf::faf:

allezsauzee
03-01-2014, 08:20 AM
The ideal scenario is that we relegate them on the 29th March and then they pick up maximum points for the remainder of the games as they'll get docked a third of them next season when they are still in administration. :greengrin

greenpaper55
03-01-2014, 08:22 AM
The ideal scenario is that we relegate them on the 29th March and then they pick up maximum points for the remainder of the games as they'll get docked a third of them next season when they are still in administration. :greengrin

The ideal scenario for me would be that we were in the top six and never had to play them again for......years !.

Waxy
03-01-2014, 08:58 AM
Ross county and Partick wont let up.They need to avoid 2nd bottom so they will continue to fight like lions for every point.
I reckon the yams will already be down by the time we play them.

SmashinGlass
03-01-2014, 10:24 AM
The long and the short of it is that even if Partick and Ross County amass no more points between now and the end of the season, the yams will need to win 1/3 of their remaining games to survive. It ain't gonna happen. GIRFUY yam *****!!

03-01-2014, 10:29 AM
Will take a miracle to save them now, can't see that team winning a lot of games. Relegation party at tynecastle on the 29th guys!

GreenCastle
03-01-2014, 12:17 PM
Hopefully Ross County win tomorrow against St J and Partick beat the yams at Tynie on Sunday :agree: Would make the gap even bigger :greengrin

It's a huge 4 weeks for the yams...could be season over a month today if league results don't work out and ICT knock them out the semi final of the league cup.

Would be then interesting to see their crowds and DD's for FOH :lolyam:

Onion
03-01-2014, 12:52 PM
Will take a miracle to save them now, can't see that team winning a lot of games. Relegation party at tynecastle on the 29th guys!

:agree: BDO are just not doing their jobs. There are real revenue earning opportunities here. Free up an extra stand at the PBS for Hibs fans and start selling tickets NOW or better still get the match moved to a bigger ground .... like Easter Road :greengrin

If there's a chance of Hibs putting them down at that match, there will be huge sections of empty seats, and huge demand from Hibs fans.

TRC
03-01-2014, 12:56 PM
Should this thread title not be changed to relegation countdown!?

sambajustice
03-01-2014, 01:09 PM

If they finish on -2 points do they get given points to start the season with next season if they are still in admin??

VivaHiberña
04-01-2014, 03:42 AM
This thread could do with a bump.

If Hearts are 16-18 points adrift before the derby on the 29th and the other teams get beat, they will still be 16-18 points adrift even if we beat them. So it wouldn't relegate them as they would need to be 19 points adrift at full time. It's not us beating them that inflicts the 3 points damage its the closest team winning .. unless you are suggesting we will be 2nd bottom by the end of March? :eek:

Hearts will go into the game with 21 points left to play for. If they are 19 points behind 11th and Hearts and whoever is in 11th both lose they would be still be 19 points behind but with only 18 points left to play for, so we can relegate them regardless of the other results that day. I can see myself wanting them to win in the weeks running up to it in the hope they don't get relegated 'too soon', as it were, not that we wouldn't have a wee party in the Roseburn stand anyway. Bye bye, Jam Tarts :bye:.

Niffy
04-01-2014, 06:12 AM
Yous have no faith... Nothing is Impossible.

Believe.

And all that sheit.

Deansy
04-01-2014, 06:39 AM
Plus we should have Alex Harris back - if he comes back as the player we know, imagine what he'll do to them !!!

Then again, if they're definitely going down, I shudder to think of the damage THEY'LL try to do to him (and others) ????

Phil D. Rolls
04-01-2014, 07:24 AM
Should this thread title not be changed to relegation countdown!?

Yes, here are your letters:

GELRETEAD

clue - it's all been worth it.

CentreLine
04-01-2014, 07:42 AM
If County win their game in hand and then match the yams for the remaining games before 29/3.....

Not saying it can't happen but their game in hand is v Celtic IIRC

Baker9
04-01-2014, 07:47 AM
I'm sure there was a time around the late 50s early 60s when Hearts threw a game at Tynecastle and allowed us to draw in the last few minutes for the point we needed to avoid relegation. I think we should take that spirit into the game on the 29th. Let's rent Tynecastle for £100,000, paid upfront, give them the main stand (I'm certainly not sitting in it) and we take the other 3 sides turning into a home game. Their season ticket holders in our parts of the ground would have to give up their usual seats but if that helps them to survive for another few weeks then I'm sure they will happily do that. We should behave impeccably and keep goal celebrations to a minimum - true Hibs class.

I think the Hearts fans would love and respect us for doing this and think well of us for decades to come. This would give us all that happy glow like Terry wants us to have.

Booked4Being-Ugly
04-01-2014, 07:51 AM
Not saying it can't happen but their game in hand is v Celtic IIRC

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-match-reports/st-mirren-2-ross-county-2668009

CentreLine
04-01-2014, 08:04 AM
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-match-reports/st-mirren-2-ross-county-2668009

But then my memory was never that great. Can't do blushing smiley on my phone but suitably embarrassed

Jack Hackett
04-01-2014, 03:55 PM

That's handy. It gives RC another crack at 3 points they'd surely have lost that day :greengrin

AngusHibby
04-01-2014, 03:56 PM
After that Ross County win, Hearts are 17 points behind Partick and 19 behind Ross County. HAHA

Hermit Crab
04-01-2014, 03:59 PM
After that Ross County win, Hearts are 17 points behind Partick and 19 behind Ross County. HAHA

That's a result that will spur partick on to beat hearts tomorrow. A massive game now for both clubs.

theonlywayisup
04-01-2014, 04:05 PM
Fifteen points and Billy Brown
They are the Hearts and they are going down

Loved that when it was sung at the County game. I hope it will be sung a lot tomorrow.

theonlywayisup
04-01-2014, 04:17 PM
They are Donald Ducked!!!!

Their next few fixtures are:

Home to Partick
Home to Well
Away to St Johnstone
Away to Ross County
Away to ICT
Home to Celtic
Away to Well
Home to Aberdeen
Home to Dundee Utd
Away to Killie
Home to Hibs

Somewhere in that run there is a home game against St. Mirren to fit in. I can't see them picking up many points from that run.

bingo70
04-01-2014, 04:26 PM
Think I'm right in saying partick have picked up most of there points away from home, imo they're a banker tomorrow.

Is Sean welsh still getting his game for them? Sure he'll enjoy that if he is playing.

rcarter1
04-01-2014, 04:34 PM
If they finish on -2 points do they get given points to start the season with next season if they are still in admin??

Brilliant! :top marks Just the boost they will need.

AFKA5814_Hibs
04-01-2014, 04:44 PM
Think I'm right in saying partick have picked up most of there points away from home, imo they're a banker tomorrow.

Is Sean welsh still getting his game for them? Sure he'll enjoy that if he is playing.

Partick have won 11 of their 15 points away from home.

MurrayfieldHibs
04-01-2014, 04:51 PM

Home to Partick
Home to Well
Away to St Johnstone
Away to Ross County
Away to ICT
Home to Celtic
Away to Well
Home to Aberdeen
Home to Dundee Utd
Away to Killie
Home to Hibs

Somewhere in that run there is a home game against St. Mirren to fit in. I can't see them picking up many points from that run.

Nice one!

Given how crap they are andf injuries/suspensions ramping up that looks like a tough schedule. Even if the sheep do make a mess of things at the PBS on 15th March it will be too little too late :greengrin

Hermit Crab
04-01-2014, 04:53 PM

Home to Partick
Home to Well
Away to St Johnstone
Away to Ross County
Away to ICT
Home to Celtic
Away to Well
Home to Aberdeen
Home to Dundee Utd
Away to Killie
Home to Hibs

I reckon a grand total of 4 points out of those games.

jonty
04-01-2014, 04:55 PM
Feb 15th http://countingdownto.com/countdown-page/show/Hear7s%20are%20relegated%7C52feae00%7C3

Mar 29th Relegation Party http://countingdownto.com/countdown-page/show/Tynie%20Relegation%20Party%7C53360d00%7C3

cleanyman
04-01-2014, 04:55 PM
Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooon.

Pete
04-01-2014, 04:56 PM
I reckon a grand total of 0 points out of those games.

Aldo
04-01-2014, 04:57 PM
I reckon a grand total of 4 points out of those games.

That just isn't fair at all. Only 4 points. Surely the deserve more for than that cos they have just bairns in the team. O and the fans deserve a lot more cos they've been punished enough.

Aldo
04-01-2014, 04:58 PM
Feb 15th http://countingdownto.com/countdown-page/show/Hear7s%20are%20relegated%7C52feae00%7C3 Mar 29th Relegation Party http://countingdownto.com/countdown-page/show/Tynie%20Relegation%20Party%7C53360d00%7C3

Very pleasing indeed.

Diclonius
04-01-2014, 05:01 PM
It would be very handy for all the Jambos looking in if everyone were to copy my signature. :aok:

Bobo
04-01-2014, 05:07 PM
We should play the D ream song the morrow. THINGS CAN ONLY GET BETTER. GIRFUY

Home to Partick
Home to Well
Away to St Johnstone
Away to Ross County
Away to ICT
Home to Celtic
Away to Well
Home to Aberdeen
Home to Dundee Utd
Away to Killie
Home to Hibs

Be great if they get themselves into the record books for having the lowest points total ever by failing to surpass the 13 SPL points Gretna managed .... Now that would be a perfect legacy and permanent reminder of what a shower of cheating bawbags they really are :aok:

GreenCastle
04-01-2014, 05:14 PM
Be great if they get themselves into the record books for having the lowest points total ever by failing to surpass the 13 SPL points Gretna managed .... Now that would be a perfect legacy and permanent reminder of what a shower of cheating bawbags they really are :aok:

In previous seasons it was just bottom down - so teams may switch off after the split.

This season no one wants to come 2nd bottom = can see teams staying focused till end of the season = yams will struggle even more :greengrin

Hermit Crab
04-01-2014, 05:49 PM
That just isn't fair at all. Only 4 points. Surely the deserve more for than that cos they have just bairns in the team. O and the fans deserve a lot more cos they've been punished enough.

They might get more as I reckon partick are getting worse. I wouldn't be surprised to see a hearts win tomorrow.

matty_f
04-01-2014, 05:52 PM
They might get more as I reckon partick are getting worse. I wouldn't be surprised to see a hearts win tomorrow.
Partick have just strengthened though, by bringing in Lyle Taylor. Have the Yams signed anyone?