PDA

View Full Version : Relegation watch (Estimated Relegation Date.......... TODAY!)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Jack Hackett
04-01-2014, 06:45 PM
Partick have just strengthened though, by bringing in Lyle Taylor. Have the Yams signed anyone?

Bawbag Broon as PR Manager?

BroxburnHibee
04-01-2014, 06:52 PM
I fancy the jags to do the business tomorrow

Ronniekirk
04-01-2014, 06:53 PM
Partick have just strengthened though, by bringing in Lyle Taylor. Have the Yams signed anyone?
Thistle are due the rub of the green in a game surely Let's hope it's tomorrow as hear7s will see this as a last ditch chance to kick start a comeback Will be interesting if all the Lemmings turn up in blind faith again or if cracks in support begin to show with decreased attendance . if they loose tomorrow that must deflate them completely .

Dashing Bob S
04-01-2014, 06:58 PM
They probably need three wins from the next five games to stand any real chance. Time for the Gorgie boys to become the Gorgie men and go off on a run .

BroxburnHibee
04-01-2014, 07:01 PM
Even if they do win tomorrow they will still be a whopping 14 points behind - yes 14!!!!!!

:tee hee:

yeezus.
04-01-2014, 07:42 PM
Partick Thistle had a couple of good chances at Celtic park, I reckon they'll beat Hearts 3-1.

trev the hat
04-01-2014, 07:54 PM
15th March relegation, on my birthday, St Pats doo @ Hibs club. Now that would be an enjoyable evening. Ta, please.

leithsansiro
04-01-2014, 08:52 PM

Of of course they have! Big teams wouldn't get to a transfer window without a host of international calibre recruits lined up. I can't reveal my source by I believe that they have signed three World Cup stars to add to the stellar line up down Gorgie way. From what I'm hearing, agents are literally phoning every minute of the day

Dibben
04-01-2014, 09:03 PM
Even if they do win tomorrow they will still be a whopping 14 points behind - yes 14!!!!!!

:tee hee:

After being sure of reaching + figures by October/New Year, realistically, they could 20 points behind 11th place after the next 2 games...

:scarf:

:aok:

SunshineOnLeith
04-01-2014, 09:04 PM

Rudi, Zal and Gowser all signing this month mate.

weedgiehibbie
04-01-2014, 09:11 PM
[/B]

Of of course they have! Big teams wouldn't get to a transfer window without a host of international calibre recruits lined up. I can't reveal my source by I believe that they have signed three World Cup stars to add to the stellar line up down Gorgie way. From what I'm hearing, agents are literally phoning every minute of the day

:hilarious

Are these world Cup starts to be paraded in front of this new £50 million main stand that is finally being opened? Good tiiming, a PR genius must have been one of the things Billy Brown as done somewhere :greengrin

matty_f
04-01-2014, 09:13 PM
Rudi, Zal and Gowser all signing this month mate.

Dibben
04-01-2014, 09:14 PM
[/B]

They must be keeping things very close to their chest, as the JKB Transfer Forum has seen less action than Shaun Lawson...

londonhibby
04-01-2014, 09:50 PM
I'm sure there was a time around the late 50s early 60s when Hearts threw a game at Tynecastle and allowed us to draw in the last few minutes for the point we needed to avoid relegation. I think we should take that spirit into the game on the 29th. Let's rent Tynecastle for £100,000, paid upfront, give them the main stand (I'm certainly not sitting in it) and we take the other 3 sides turning into a home game. Their season ticket holders in our parts of the ground would have to give up their usual seats but if that helps them to survive for another few weeks then I'm sure they will happily do that. We should behave impeccably and keep goal celebrations to a minimum - true Hibs class.

I think the Hearts fans would love and respect us for doing this and think well of us for decades to come. This would give us all that happy glow like Terry wants us to have.

:devil: :jamboid: :rotflmao:

sparky
05-01-2014, 12:18 AM
Looking at this situation a slightly different way.

Points tallies of last placed teams since the establishment of 12 team league:

12/13 - 30 Dundee
11/12 - 25 Dunfermline
10/11 - 26 Hamilton
09/10 - 31 Falkirk
08/09 - 37 ICT
07/08 - 13 Gretna*
06/07 - 32 Dunfermline
05/06 - 18 Livingston
04/05 - 33 Dundee
03/04 - 26 Partick
02/03 - 28 Motherwell
01/02 - 21 St. Johnstone
00/01 - 30 St. Mirren

Highest - 37
Lowest - 18
Mean - 27.69

To get to the average points total yams will have to amass 29 (rounded down) more points. 9 wins and 3 draws would suffice.

To get to lowest points total yams will have to get 20 points from 18 games. 6 wins and 2 draws would do it. Of course the Jags are on 15 right now.

After all the calculations the final prediction is the yams are going down.

*Gretna had 23 points but got a 10 point deduction so I used this figure in the calculations.

GreenLake
05-01-2014, 05:52 AM
Looks like the gimps are hoping to play a "glamour" friendly against an English side knocked out of the FA Cup. May I suggest an invite to Portsmouth and call it the Financial Doper's Challenge Trophy. Imagine the glamour of a friendly against their current team surrounded by paranoid schizophrenic supporters in the decaying morgue called Swinegristle.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/136223-friendly-against-decent-opposition/

Barney McGrew
05-01-2014, 06:11 AM
Looks like the gimps are hoping to play a "glamour" friendly against an English side knocked out of the FA Cup. May I suggest an invite to Portsmouth and call it the Financial Doper's Challenge Trophy. Imagine the glamour of a friendly against their current team surrounded by paranoid schizophrenic supporters in the decaying morgue called Swinegristle.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/136223-friendly-against-decent-opposition/

Two things :

(1) With all the moaning about burnout of their young superstars because they're having to play them so often, they talk about lining up another game?

(2) How much dough did they lose from their last 'glamour' match against Ze Germans?

They've not really thought this one through, have they?

Trumpets.

3pm
05-01-2014, 06:27 AM
I've put Hertz down to win on the PM board predictor!

The good news is I am ***** at it!

Saorsa
05-01-2014, 06:31 AM
Two things :

(1) With all the moaning about burnout of their young superstars because they're having to play them so often, they talk about lining up another game?

(2) How much dough did they lose from their last 'glamour' match against Ze Germans?

They've not really thought this one through, have they?

Trumpets.If they're going tae lose money out of it, I think it's an excellent idea. :agree:

Booked4Being-Ugly
05-01-2014, 07:00 AM
If they're going tae lose money out of it, I think it's an excellent idea. :agree:They could fly in Rudi as well - the Jambos equivalent to Bob Geldof, albeit with a big hooter!

lucky
05-01-2014, 08:18 AM
The ****s don't get it, you have to pay to get glamour friendly games against EPL teams. The stuff that is posted on brokeBack is comedy gold.

Phil D. Rolls
05-01-2014, 08:19 AM

Surely with what is at stake there would be enough goodwill out there

Just loving the fact that deluded fans will shortly be making business decisions for Hearts.

Unless its the mighty red scouse, no point*

(As well, as owing Edinburgh City Council over £90,000, in unpaid council tax, Hearts owe Liverpool FC a five figure sum.)

I'd reckon around £500k will be lost from having no Hearts and Rangers fixtures. And they probably still won't manage a top 6 finish.

We've budgeted for it, it's how wee teams operate.

1st division for a season with no debt or Premiership side with £28m debt and struggling to survive? I'll take the former please.

It's all been a cunning plan. Pity you didn't take it last season, you'd already be on your way back up (using Yam logic that is).

When I am on my death bed I know that 19th May 2012 will have been one if the most significant dates in my life and will lie back with a smile in my heart. As much as the Hobos love to deny it the same date will follow them to the grave for the opposite reason. Therefore it was worth every single second.

What an absolute welt - just when you think they can't get any madder.

It's incredibly pleasing to know that none of them "genuinely" know what it feels like with the elation we had.

Pumping your biggest rivals twice at Hampden by four goal margins, the latter being in the final and putting five past them.

Qualifying for the Champions League

Feeling like you're in a title race against the Old Firm.

Correction......."feeling like you're in a title race", it was all worth it for the suggestion that you could compete. The illusion that you had a chance. The opportunity to drive a rich mans car for the weekend?

Other gems include "the build up to the Tottenham game", and "taking the lead at Anfield". These people must still be in their teens surely?

green day
05-01-2014, 08:43 AM
This is one of the reasons they deserve it all rammed right up them.

Not one on this thread thinks what they did was not worth it.

Incredible lack of brains? Or just incredibly selfish?

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/136224-was-it-worth-it/

Phil D. Rolls
05-01-2014, 08:54 AM

I don't think they are aware of the full cost yet. Very much using the mantra that they will come out debt free, and somehow resume normal service whilst living within their means.

When they've been in the Championship for three years, and they have been evicted from their crumbling stadium, they might have second thoughts. They might also have sore faces if they try explaining how it was all worth it.

Time the Yams dealt with their lunatic fringe.

CraigHibee
05-01-2014, 09:39 AM

having just read a few of their comments, i know for sure now that the majority of the hearts fans are thick deluded bell ends! i often suspected it but this confirms it!

how can they be happy with their team bering dropped down a division for AT LEAST 2 years? hearts will change forever after this and will turn into a "bottom 6 team" if and when they return to the spl.

twats

marinello59
05-01-2014, 09:56 AM

Just a bunch of total *****. (Damn swear filter.:greengrin)
Shafting countless businesses, large and small, employing sex offenders and ripping off their own charity is all justifiable in their minds. Kickback has always been full of the most vile forum characters to be found anywhere on the internet. Nothing they say on there is worth reading.

Col2
05-01-2014, 10:05 AM
Its just human behaviour. Fear drives denial. This is what they are going through and its a comfort blanket the size of a postage stamp that gets them through the day.

Reality is still to come. The day they are playing at 'home' at Livingston in front of 5k fans at home to Alloa for the 3rd season in a row in the championship, while they live hand to mouth cash flow* - Only then will denial have moved to realism and acceptance for all of them.

*thats assuming they get a cva approved!

Iggy Pope
05-01-2014, 10:36 AM
They might get more as I reckon partick are getting worse. I wouldn't be surprised to see a hearts win tomorrow.

Are you still a wee bit scared about the derby outcome too?

fat freddy
05-01-2014, 11:03 AM
I just nipped over the road only to discover that im banned from even looking in...i had been banned from posting due to the one solitary post i made a few years ago regarding ticket allocation for the spurs game at tynecastle when droves of neutrals were allowed to buy tickets at the expense of hearts fans, i suggested they follow the hibs policy of only selling to fans on their database....that got me banned!....a while later i was looking at their thread regarding building a statue of vlad, i p.m.'d the guy who started the thread as i thought he might be an undercover hibby...clearly he wasn't as he came back at me with 5-1 ect...as i had got under his skin i couldn't resist the occasional follow up p.m. to him, just nonsense really, little reminders of his statue fundraising efforts and the like...after the derby i sent him new year wishes and asked him how the statue fund was doing and now i discover he has reported me to the admin and i've been banned for trolling...and i thought we were becoming friends!...anyone p.m me a username and password for future lurking...i promise not to p.m. anyone or post anything?....i'd hate to think i will miss the entertainment that jkb is providing just now.

Monts
05-01-2014, 11:07 AM
Looking at this situation a slightly different way.

Points tallies of last placed teams since the establishment of 12 team league:

12/13 - 30 Dundee
11/12 - 25 Dunfermline
10/11 - 26 Hamilton
09/10 - 31 Falkirk
08/09 - 37 ICT
07/08 - 13 Gretna*
06/07 - 32 Dunfermline
05/06 - 18 Livingston
04/05 - 33 Dundee
03/04 - 26 Partick
02/03 - 28 Motherwell
01/02 - 21 St. Johnstone
00/01 - 30 St. Mirren

Highest - 37
Lowest - 18
Mean - 27.69

To get to the average points total yams will have to amass 29 (rounded down) more points. 9 wins and 3 draws would suffice.

To get to lowest points total yams will have to get 20 points from 18 games. 6 wins and 2 draws would do it. Of course the Jags are on 15 right now.

After all the calculations the final prediction is the yams are going down.

*Gretna had 23 points but got a 10 point deduction so I used this figure in the calculations.

You might've had a good point there, but you can't ignore Gretnas points deduction while still including hearts'.

Mikey
05-01-2014, 11:53 AM
If Hearts do get something out of today's game can we be spared the suicidal "they're going to stay up and they're going to get away with it" posts?

They'll pick up the odd point between now and May but they're going down. Probably in March.

FACT.

End of :greengrin

Jack Hackett
05-01-2014, 11:57 AM
You might've had a good point there, but you can't ignore Gretnas points deduction while still including hearts'.

He didn't. Look at the list and the explanation

Just_Jimmy
05-01-2014, 11:57 AM
We just need them to pick up enough points so the situation is we can be the ones to send them down. I think we deserve that honour more than anyone else.

Jack Hackett
05-01-2014, 12:00 PM
If Hearts do get something out of today's game can we be spared the suicidal "they're going to stay up and they're going to get away with it" posts?

They'll pick up the odd point between now and May but they're going down. Probably in March.

FACT.

End of :greengrin

Unfortunately Mikey, that's exactly what the deluded ****s will be saying :greengrin

Mikey
05-01-2014, 12:00 PM
We just need them to pick up enough points so the situation is we can be the ones to send them down. I think we deserve that honour more than anyone else.

Spot on JJ.

QMU-1875
05-01-2014, 12:04 PM
Shoe on the other foot and this was happening to us and wed pumped them 5-1 at hampden lets be honest we wouldn't sit their saying "it wasn't worth it" wed be grasping anything we can. The way we as a fan base have reacted to 5-1 is what sets us apart in class, they would never of recovered, we on the other hand are in a position to really kick on and ram it right down their throats for years to come! The best bit about it is they know it so allow them to hide under the 5-1 comfort blanket whilst we do some damage and do it the hibernian way without the extreme financial doping :hibees!

SJNB Hibby
05-01-2014, 12:53 PM
Somebody on JKB claiming only 4 Hearst subs today---wierd if true

truehibernian
05-01-2014, 12:57 PM

And nothing more than self pitying attention seeking !

Andy74
05-01-2014, 12:58 PM
And nothing more than self pitying attention seeking !

Agree. They have plenty players across their teams.

HIBERNIAN-0762
05-01-2014, 01:02 PM

Astonishing they have this mindset, they would sell their Grannies to beat us, that's plainly obvious to me.

Pans Hibby
05-01-2014, 01:07 PM
Reading that thread just highlights why they are getting no sympathy from anyone, except the msm. The sooner they are gone the better for everyone in the premiership.

Spike Mandela
05-01-2014, 01:09 PM

They only need 3 anyway.:cb

Eyrie
05-01-2014, 01:09 PM

Maybe it's about time that the SPL stepped in and reminded the Yams that they have registered players who can be included as substitutes. A failure to list a full bench out of petty spite risks bringing the game into disrepute.

Problem is that there are no effective sanctions which could be taken. A points deduction will have no effect since they are going to be relegated anyway and a financial penalty only increases the risk that they will be liquidated before the season is over. We would find that amusing, but the SPL will be keen to avoid that happening due to the negative publicity it would attract and the effect it would have on the table (unless it happened at the split, when everyone would have played them three times).

Saorsa
05-01-2014, 01:13 PM
Somebody on JKB claiming only 4 Hearst subs today---wierd if trueSomebody mentioned on one of these yam threads (no sure which one) that it might be something about saving money (appearance money maybe?) Tramps.

Kaiser1962
05-01-2014, 01:14 PM
Some Yam Fud Posted;
- we were €20m in debt when Romanov took over;
- €28m when he left

Whilst conveniently forgetting the debt forgiveness, inter co invoices and dfe swaps of a further £44m.

If they think it was worth it then its worth paying for. If you dont pay for something then its not yours.

Coco Bryce
05-01-2014, 01:16 PM
Somebody mentioned on one of these yam threads (no sure which one) that it might be something about saving money (appearance money maybe?) Tramps.

Yes :agree:

All players who are on their bench recieve a £100 above their wages.

They are cutting costs and hiding behind the excuse of not having enough players :greengrin

Saorsa
05-01-2014, 01:17 PM
Whilst conveniently forgetting the debt forgiveness, inter co invoices and dfe swaps of a further £44m.

If they think it was worth it then its worth paying for. If you dont pay for something then its not yours.:agree: Thieves and cheats.

Onion
05-01-2014, 01:21 PM

They are cutting costs and hiding behind the excuse of not having enough players :greengrin

For that reason alone, hope they're absolutely destroyed by PTFC today.

They're playing for their SPFL lives, yet feel that saving £100 is worth more to them ? Truly bizarre, which only the perverted Yam mentality could rationalise.

Saorsa
05-01-2014, 01:22 PM

They are cutting costs and hiding behind the excuse of not having enough players :greengrinPlenty players then, just tramps. :agree: They'll need tae get oot on the streets again. Here's one of the lads that didnae make the bench

http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/b/beggar/graphics-beggar-441672.gif

Weststandwanab
05-01-2014, 01:30 PM

That will be BDO saving on match fees, cash must be getting really tight.

greenginger
05-01-2014, 01:32 PM
Some Yam Fud Posted;
- we were €20m in debt when Romanov took over;
- €28m when he left

If they think it was worth it then its worth paying for. If you dont pay for something then its not yours.

All that proves is it was'nt all Vlad's fault, the line taken by Billy Brown and the Yam bum lickers, they have been cheating for more than 30 years.

Sergey
05-01-2014, 01:33 PM
Interestingly, Partick Thistle have been gambled into 11/10 from 2/1. That's a huge shift in price and the bookies will be facing a hefty liability if Thistle do the business.

I backed the Thistle HT/FT @ 3/1 last night and it's now 5/2 (9/4) - It was as big as 19/5 a few days ago.

It not just us bitter hobos that think they're guff!

Saorsa
05-01-2014, 01:36 PM
All that proves is it was'nt all Vlad's fault, the line taken by Billy Brown and the Yam bum lickers, they have been cheating for more than 30 years.:agree: just passed the debt from one roaster tae another until it all imploded. 30+ years of spending other peoples money with the final victims of their cheating and stealing getting stiffed for about £70 Million.

3pm
05-01-2014, 01:37 PM
5 subs today?!

Hibbyradge
05-01-2014, 01:37 PM
Interestingly, Partick Thistle have been gambled into 11/10 from 2/1. That's a huge shift in price and the bookies will be facing a hefty liability if Thistle do the business.

I backed the Thistle HT/FT @ 3/1 last night and it's now 5/2 (9/4) - It was as big as 19/5 a few days ago.

I'm not suggesting for a second that this is what has happened, but it would be an easy way for Hearts to raise desperately needed money by betting against themselves...

sparky
05-01-2014, 02:02 PM

Damn my yamrithmatic!

Gretna finished last without the points deduction. My point was just to see what the average tally of the bottom team was. Then use that as a marker to see what the yams should be aiming for.

With Gretna on 13 the average drops just 1 point to 27. Ergo the yams are still going down. :)

edinburghhibee
05-01-2014, 02:06 PM
I'm working in gorgie the now and hearts pishy anthem just played and the Patrick thistle support sang right over the top of it couldn't even hear the manky mob. PLEASING!!

Monts
05-01-2014, 02:07 PM
Damn my yamrithmatic!

Gretna finished last without the points deduction. My point was just to see what the average tally of the bottom team was. Then use that as a marker to see what the yams should be aiming for.

With Gretna on 13 the average drops just 1 point to 27. Ergo the yams are still going down. :)

Jack Hackett
05-01-2014, 02:10 PM

This is another obvious case of the bookies being given the wink by the GFA and the refs association

It's a conspiracy dontcha know :rolleyes:

Deansy
05-01-2014, 03:03 PM
:agree: just passed the debt from one roaster tae another until it all imploded. 30+ years of spending other peoples money with the final victims of their cheating and stealing getting stiffed for about £70 Million.

Yup - The late 'Waldo Merger' started them off with their 'Finance-Football' business-model and when the debt got too much for him, he passed the buck/debt onto another devotee of the business-model, Robinson. He then took the buck/debt to an even higher level (around £20m) and when that also got too much for him, the buck/debt was handed over to Romanov, a guy 100 times more dodgy than the previous two - and he did a runner which resulted in, after some 30+ years of living a 'False Life', Hearts trying to bump the buck/debt.

Sergey
05-01-2014, 03:31 PM
Today's manufactured attendance at the PBS - 13,763

I'll tell the jokes, if you don't mind!

Phil D. Rolls
05-01-2014, 04:04 PM

:faf:

CyberSauzee
05-01-2014, 04:11 PM

£100 mends how many broken seats? :faf:

CyberSauzee
05-01-2014, 04:22 PM
Prices for next week for Motherwell's visit to the PBS:

Skybet 1.75, Tote 1.72.

No other major markets to speak of just yet. Be very interesting to see what price 'well come 3pm next Saturday.

Hermit Crab
05-01-2014, 04:23 PM
Waft about this taken from pointlessoncrack.

"I really don't want to get relegated by a defeat to them.

Almost three months away... plenty of time to come out of admin and add Rudi and a couple of other decent frees. :whistling:"

joe breezy
05-01-2014, 04:25 PM
P - T - PTF - PTFC OK

Get it right up ye Jamboids

weonlywon6-2
05-01-2014, 04:27 PM

Joe T has tweeted a picture from the pink shed, they must count them in in twos !

PapillonVert
05-01-2014, 04:29 PM
Waft about this taken from pointlessoncrack.

"I really don't want to get relegated by a defeat to them.

Almost three months away... plenty of time to come out of admin and add Rudi and a couple of other decent frees. :whistling:"

Another one was calling for another whip round from the fans so they could ditch Locke and bring in Levein with Hartley as assistant and Robbo as strikers' coach! The levels of delusion are staggering.

brog
05-01-2014, 04:32 PM
I'm disappointed to say Yams will now almost certainly be down long before we tonk them at PBS. Yams are currently averaging 0.64 points a game. RC are next poorest at 0.85, PT at 0.9 & Killie/St M at 1 point per game. If those averages are maintained over next 7 games ( 8 for RC & PT ) then with 10 games to go RC will be the only team Yams can catch, by 1 point! To put it another way, if we are kind & increase Yams average by 50% to 1 pt a game then they still can't reach the current totals of any other team! After the 7-0 game Yams imploded & IIRC only scored 2 goals at PBS for the rest of the season. I can see exactly the same thing happening this season. My relegation estimate is now no later than end of Feb.

mrdependable
05-01-2014, 04:42 PM

I live just up the road from the PBS and ive never seen the pubs and streets so quiet before a game.

wazoo1875
05-01-2014, 04:45 PM

joe breezy
05-01-2014, 04:47 PM
Partick Thistle needed a goal scorer and now they've got one.

I can't see them carrying forward their pre Xmas form now. I think it will be Ross County in that play off place.

Saorsa
05-01-2014, 04:52 PM
11708Looks like while some Hibs fans were getting onesies for xmas, they were all getting those seat costumes that you get now. :agree:

No long tae go now roasters 'til :bye:

MurrayfieldHibs
05-01-2014, 04:52 PM
I live just up the road from the PBS and ive never seen the pubs and streets so quiet before a game.

I got some of the bairns together for a kick about in Roseburn Park from 2.00-4.00. I only saw 3 spambos cutting through the park and there was absolutely no sound whatsoever coming from the PBS.
Pleasing :greengrin

13,763? My bahookie!

California-Hibs
05-01-2014, 04:56 PM

That's embarrassing that they post such an attendance when that picture CLEARLY confirms waaaaaaaay less than that at the game! What a JOKE of a club! 2-1! :flag:

wazoo1875
05-01-2014, 04:59 PM
Looks like while some Hibs fans were getting onesies for xmas, they were all getting those seat costumes that you get now. :agree:

No long tae go now roasters 'til :bye:

Looks like a lot of them got 3 seat suits!!

jacomo
05-01-2014, 05:06 PM

Magnificent Hearts supporters turning up in huge numbers once again to support the club in these worrying times. :wink:

hfc rd
05-01-2014, 05:10 PM
If they can't fill an absolute disgusting little bus shelter that holds 16,000 - 17,000, then how on earth are they going to fill a 400,000 Wongadome?

brog
05-01-2014, 05:25 PM
I'm disappointed to say Yams will now almost certainly be down long before we tonk them at PBS. Yams are currently averaging 0.64 points a game. RC are next poorest at 0.85, PT at 0.9 & Killie/St M at 1 point per game. If those averages are maintained over next 7 games ( 8 for RC & PT ) then with 10 games to go RC will be the only team Yams can catch, by 1 point! To put it another way, if we are kind & increase Yams average by 50% to 1 pt a game then they still can't reach the current totals of any other team! After the 7-0 game Yams imploded & IIRC only scored 2 goals at PBS for the rest of the season. I can see exactly the same thing happening this season. My relegation estimate is now no later than end of Feb.

PS, I meant to say I think it's now no better than even money that Yams will be relegated before they exit admin. That could have catastrophic consequences for their funding projections!

Saorsa
05-01-2014, 05:32 PM
PS, I meant to say I think it's now no better than even money that Yams will be relegated before they exit admin. That could have catastrophic consequences for their funding projections!Cannae say I'll be disappointed (in fact I'd be delighted) if they're kippered before the game at the piggery because I'll no be there anyway, sooner they're doon the better as far as I'm concerned. Bad news for them sounds like good news tae me.

greenginger
05-01-2014, 05:55 PM
PS, I meant to say I think it's now no better than even money that Yams will be relegated before they exit admin. That could have catastrophic consequences for their funding projections!

Did they not say they needed sell-outs every week to survive ?

joe breezy
05-01-2014, 06:32 PM
1500 Thistle fans apparently, not a bad away support.

The photo of the Hearts end could have been at 0-2 when many will have left the building.

No matter the crowds will start dwindling as reality sets in

brog
05-01-2014, 06:39 PM
Cannae say I'll be disappointed (in fact I'd be delighted) if they're kippered before the game at the piggery because I'll no be there anyway, sooner they're doon the better as far as I'm concerned. Bad news for them sounds like good news tae me.

No argument from me there DD! :wink:

Hibs Class
05-01-2014, 07:12 PM
From the EEN a fortnight ago:

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-keeper-believes-next-four-games-are-make-or-break-1-3243034

I'm guessing "break", Jamie? :greengrin

jgl07
05-01-2014, 07:15 PM
I get the impression that Hearts are almost in the position where they 'need snookers' to avoid the drop?

hfc rd
06-01-2014, 12:01 AM
Any chance that they might get relegated before Match 1st if they continuously keep on losing?

Which I hope it does!

edinburghhibee
06-01-2014, 01:22 AM
Any chance that they might get relegated before Match 1st if they continuously keep on losing? Which I hope it does!

Hope not let's wait until the 29th of march a full roseburn end singing and going mad as we slam in number 5 and relegate them!!!

Springbank
06-01-2014, 05:17 AM
If Bdo have the creditors interests at heart, as well as keeping hearts going, there's only one thing for it on 29 march

Move the game to Easter road
Get £400k in from 3 full Hibs stands
Either way fewer than 3k jambos will turn up so make some money for the charities and others the old hmfc stiffed

Aldo
06-01-2014, 07:06 AM
There was a thread in Brokeback yesterday before the start if the Thistle game saying they thought they would get 12 from the next 4 games against the teams directly above them and that they had hope. You need to win at least 10 of your remaining 18 and hope the others above you don't pick up any points.

Really.

Well guess what...... Your doon.

Ha ha.

Jim44
06-01-2014, 07:30 AM
There's a thread over there about them signing Lyle Taylor as their saviour next year. Oh, and yet another hilarious 'self reassurance' thread where, almost to a man, they are shouting from the rooftops that 'it has all been worthwhile'............ 5-1 ya Bassa!!!!!!! :-) :-) :-)

truehibernian
06-01-2014, 07:52 AM
There's a thread over there about them signing Lyle Taylor as their saviour next year. Oh, and yet another hilarious 'self reassurance' thread where, almost to a man, they are shouting from the rooftops that 'it has all been worthwhile'............ 5-1 ya Bassa!!!!!!! :-) :-) :-)

Arrogance is the capital stock of misfortune - a saying I was told a few years ago and so very very true for Hearts and their fans :agree:

brog
06-01-2014, 08:15 AM
Any chance that they might get relegated before Match 1st if they continuously keep on losing?

Which I hope it does!

I think that's now about an even money chance. Here's some FACTS!
1. Yams had 7 points & plus 1 of a goal difference after 4 games. Their last 17 have yielded 6 points & -24 goals.
2. Yams won their 1st 2 home games, they haven't won at home since, 24 Aug. They've had 2 home draws in that time. The only bottom 6 team they've taken a point from at home is RC & that was after they went down to 10 men.
3. Their last home games against the other bottom 6 teams = P4, Pts 0, goals 0, against 10!
4. Their 5 games before they play us are ICT, Celtc, Well, Dons & Arabs.

Unfortunately it's now long odds on they'll be down before they play us. Could actually be fun, one full stand, 3 empty & a crowd of 15,000! :wink:

cabbageandribs1875
06-01-2014, 10:37 AM
does Locke ever give the opposing team any credit ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25616584

he sounds very much like jumbo jambo jim jefferies, it was always about how HIS team performed...never the opposition :rolleyes:

MB62
06-01-2014, 11:09 AM
The Yams had previously hoped that Killie would go in to admin before the end of the season and suffer a 15 point penalty, saving the Yams from the drop. Killie are now so far in front that even if they went in to admin now, they would still be 8pts ahead and the Yams are not sure to get another 8 pts all season the way they are going. :greengrin

derek0762
06-01-2014, 11:09 AM
How many times does the roaster Gary C"ock say "you know" aye we know Gary yer teams going doon!

Moulin Yarns
06-01-2014, 11:14 AM
I think that's now about an even money chance. Here's some FACTS!
1. Yams had 7 points & plus 1 of a goal difference after 4 games. Their last 17 have yielded 6 points & -24 goals.
2. Yams won their 1st 2 home games, they haven't won at home since, 24 Aug. They've had 2 home draws in that time. The only bottom 6 team they've taken a point from at home is RC & that was after they went down to 10 men.
3. Their last home games against the other bottom 6 teams = P4, Pts 0, goals 0, against 10!
4. Their 5 games before they play us are ICT, Celtc, Well, Dons & Arabs.

Unfortunately it's now long odds on they'll be down before they play us. Could actually be fun, one full stand, 3 empty & a crowd of 15,000! :wink:

Brilliant :tee hee:

nribs
06-01-2014, 11:48 AM
OK so when do people predict Hearts will be Officially relegated? Below are the fixtures post-split.

My belief is they will get relegated v's Dundee Utd at Home on Saturday 22nd March 2014. :thumbsup::flag::partyhibb:monkey1::nanawave:

I'm Not sure when the postponed St Mirren game is due to be played :confused:

MOTHERWELL (H)
ST JOHNSTONE (A)
ROSS COUNTY (A)
ST MIRREN (H) (Postponed due to Cup Game V's ICT)
INVERNESS (A)
CELTIC (H)
MOTHERWELL (A)
ABERDEEN (H)
DUNDEE UTD (H)
KILMARNOCK (A)
HIBS (H)
PARTICK (A)

Hibercelona
06-01-2014, 11:53 AM
I believe they'll pick up a little and go on a mildly optimistic run. Only for us to stick the dagger into them come derby time. :agree:

Waxy
06-01-2014, 12:12 PM
Already a thread for this with an ongoing ETR date.

Viva_Palmeiras
06-01-2014, 12:19 PM
I predict a merger... With the Relegation Watch thread ;)

wazoo1875
06-01-2014, 12:22 PM
I think they might just stay up. They've got a right easy run of home games up to the split. There will also be around 20,107 folk cheering them on each week too. Pfaff

Winston Ingram
06-01-2014, 12:25 PM
Have we not already got a thread on this?

--------
06-01-2014, 12:28 PM
Gentlemen, they're already down,

Strapped into Old Sparky and just waiting for the final jolt.

Standing on the trapdoor with the Pierrepoint necktie at their throats, waiting for the drop.

Dead men walking! is the cry.

Gone, and never called me mother! :devil:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMHHWfSe4TE&feature=player_detailpage#t=356s

cabbageandribs1875
06-01-2014, 12:31 PM
I predict a merger... With the Relegation Watch thread ;)

so did wallace mercer....but he really meant a takeover :agree:

GreenCastle
11-01-2014, 03:57 PM
20 points behind now....(they need to win 7 and hope Ross County / Partick lose 7 when they are winning!).

Ross County and Partick also have a game in hand...

They play St J (A) next, Ross County (A) then ICT in Cup Semi - would be pleasing if they lost all 3 - most importantly the Cup Semi :agree:

Mikey
11-01-2014, 03:58 PM
20 points adrift now. Can't see them lasting until the last weekend in March unfortunately :grr:

:yw:

GreenCastle
11-01-2014, 04:04 PM
They are going down...simple!

Monts
11-01-2014, 04:06 PM
Is the maximum points they can now obtain 28...if they win all their remaining games ?

20 points behind...

16 games to play (including 5 split games) = win all those ( won't happen ) = 48 points

48 - 20 = 28 points

Ross County and Thistle currently on 18 and 19 points with a game in hand.

So County and Thistle only have to get a few more points and the yams are down ! :greengrin

Have I got this right ?
They are not on minus 20 points, that's just how far behind they are. They could theoretically get to 46 points...

GreenCastle
11-01-2014, 04:08 PM
They are not on minus 20 points, that's just how far behind they are. They could theoretically get to 46 points...

My mistake :greengrin Was doing 3 things at once trying to quickly work that out :greengrin

Monts
11-01-2014, 04:10 PM
My mistake :greengrin Was doing 3 things at once trying to quickly work that out :greengrin

No worries, we all make mistakes when we get too excited :wink:

cabbageandribs1875
11-01-2014, 04:11 PM
No worries, we all make mistakes when we get too excited :wink:

by causing car accidents :greengrin

Monts
11-01-2014, 04:14 PM
by causing car accidents :greengrin

Are you saying green star was the other driver?! :grr:

:greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
11-01-2014, 04:18 PM
Are you saying green star was the other driver?! :grr:

:greengrin

only if he admits it

via text :)

GlenrothesHibee
11-01-2014, 05:02 PM
Must be gauling for the yams that after their best performance of the season they find themselves further adrift at the foot of the table.

Chuckle

weonlywon6-2
11-01-2014, 05:05 PM
At this rate they will be relegated soon

Aldo
11-01-2014, 05:06 PM
At this rate they will be relegated soon

Could they not just be liquidated soon instead of relegated. Mind you both would be pleasing!!

LancsHibs
11-01-2014, 05:14 PM
Could they not just be liquidated soon instead of relegated. Mind you both would be pleasing!!

Relegated then liquidated please

bingo70
12-01-2014, 07:08 AM
Any update on the expected relegation date?

Aldo
12-01-2014, 07:46 AM
More moaning from Golden Shower about the embargo this morning. Taken from Sky Sports

Hearts boss Gary Locke fears his squad will have to battle with stretched resources after the 1-0 reverse to Motherwell.

Locke's young team, who started the season on minus 15 points after the club entered administration, are now 20 points adrift of Ross County at the foot of the Scottish Premiership.

The Tynecastle club also have a transfer embargo and will discover the result of an appeal for dispensation on their signing ban on Monday.

Locke did not sound hopeful of getting a break from the league, but the Jambos manager did not attempt to blame the club's troubles on any outside parties.

"We will just see how Monday goes. It's a lot for 17- and 18-year-old kids to take on. I would love to have a couple of experienced players to help them on the pitch," Locke said.

"There's Jamie Walker come off there and the early signs are he might have done his metatarsal. So that would be a disaster for us. We will get a scan on Monday and see how it is.

"Kevin McHattie has to come off with a hamstring and if we lose Adam King, we lose another player.

"Today we had Gary Oliver on the bench who has not played for four weeks and probably shouldn't have been there. We had Callum Tapping on the bench when he was only half fit.

"So we are certainly struggling squad-wise. It would be great to get a help but we are in this situation because of the way this place has been run."

Last sentence says it all for me. Your beginning to get it now.

marinello59
12-01-2014, 08:11 AM
More moaning from Golden Shower about the embargo this morning. Taken from Sky Sports

Hearts boss Gary Locke fears his squad will have to battle with stretched resources after the 1-0 reverse to Motherwell.

Locke's young team, who started the season on minus 15 points after the club entered administration, are now 20 points adrift of Ross County at the foot of the Scottish Premiership.

The Tynecastle club also have a transfer embargo and will discover the result of an appeal for dispensation on their signing ban on Monday.

Locke did not sound hopeful of getting a break from the league, but the Jambos manager did not attempt to blame the club's troubles on any outside parties.

"We will just see how Monday goes. It's a lot for 17- and 18-year-old kids to take on. I would love to have a couple of experienced players to help them on the pitch," Locke said.

"There's Jamie Walker come off there and the early signs are he might have done his metatarsal. So that would be a disaster for us. We will get a scan on Monday and see how it is.

"Kevin McHattie has to come off with a hamstring and if we lose Adam King, we lose another player.

"Today we had Gary Oliver on the bench who has not played for four weeks and probably shouldn't have been there. We had Callum Tapping on the bench when he was only half fit.

"So we are certainly struggling squad-wise. It would be great to get a help but we are in this situation because of the way this place has been run."

I hate to be fair to him but unlike Brown Locke has always accepted the situation was of their own making.

bingo70
12-01-2014, 08:12 AM
Did hearts not only have two teenagers playing yesterday?

Carheenlea
12-01-2014, 08:35 AM
I hate to be fair to him but unlike Brown Locke has always accepted the situation was of their own making.

I think Gary Locke has conducted himself pretty well throughout this season, unlike his sidekick Billy Brown. Heard him on the radio yesterday and while he lamented a growing injury list he knew fine well why they were in the predicament.

Geo_1875
12-01-2014, 08:41 AM
Was he not not making excuses again, but .........

#FromTheCapital
12-01-2014, 08:50 AM
This is getting really tiresome, wish they'd just shut up. The most annoying thing is that once this is all over, they'll try to claim that they took the punishment on the chin and got on with it. Just liquidate them now, do everyone a favour

Saorsa
12-01-2014, 08:53 AM
This is getting really tiresome, wish they'd just shut up. The most annoying thing is that once this is all over, they'll try to claim that they took the punishment on the chin and got on with it. Just liquidate them now, do everyone a favourThey're trying tae claim that now, never mind when it's over. Roasters.

weonlywon6-2
12-01-2014, 09:24 AM

Of course not, they will go down proud as ever ,sign big nose and a few others ,stroll the championship and be back up spending loads fighting for second , so they say anyway:greengrin

weonlywon6-2
12-01-2014, 09:27 AM

They should have accepted going down last season, would have been better for them and avoided all the defeats, but hey ho, they know better and for that there is no sympathy

hibbydog
12-01-2014, 09:32 AM
I'd quite like hearts to go on a wee run and gain some momentum before being relegated by ourselves.

A short winning streak and the hope it would give them would make their eventual demise a whole lot more painful for their deluded fans.

I plan to fully wallow in it when they go down. They deserve it.

They were well warned that Romanov was an idiot.

Aldo
12-01-2014, 09:43 AM
They should have accepted going down last season, would have been better for them and avoided all the defeats, but hey ho, they know better and for that there is no sympathy

Exactly.

Saorsa
12-01-2014, 09:46 AM
They should have accepted going down last season, would have been better for them and avoided all the defeats, but hey ho, they know better and for that there is no sympathyAye but the people running the club weren't concerned about that by then, they knew they were on their way out. If they'd let them go down they wouldnae have been able tae escape with the suitcases full of the windae lickers ST money.

weonlywon6-2
12-01-2014, 09:46 AM
I'd quite like hearts to go on a wee run and gain some momentum before being relegated by ourselves.

A short winning streak and the hope it would give them would make their eventual demise a whole lot more painful for their deluded fans.

I think you might be on your own with the first bit but totally agree with your second bit :aok:

jacomo
12-01-2014, 09:47 AM

Years ago, before I realised they were all idiots, I was trying to persuade some random Jambos that they needed to mobilise themselves and get rid of Romanov. It was clear he was toxic and was destroying their club.

'We can't' was the reply. 'If we protest, Vlad might walk away and force Hearts into administration.'

Fact is, they have had lots of opportunities - not just last season - to take responsibility and do something about their basket case of a club. They ducked every one.

Aldo
12-01-2014, 09:51 AM
I think you might be on your own with the first bit but totally agree with your second bit :aok:

Indeed. I want them beaten every single time they play. (Think I posted this already) ;-)

weonlywon6-2
12-01-2014, 10:01 AM
Indeed. I want them beaten every single time they play. (Think I posted this already) ;-)

its almost a disappointment when they only get beaten one nil :greengrin

Saorsa
12-01-2014, 10:03 AM

They were well warned that Romanov was an idiot.I'd like them tae continue their run of losses and see them relegated while still below zero points.

**** the h****s

Aldo
12-01-2014, 10:07 AM
its almost a disappointment when they only get beaten one nil :greengrin

Sure is but a defeat is a defeat.

I'd like them tae continue their run of losses and see them relegated while still below zero points. **** the h****s

This would be superb. Worst in the history if a Scottish Football EVER.

GreenCastle
12-01-2014, 10:10 AM
Look at their fixtures here - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/heart-of-midlothian/fixtures

There is a very high chance they could be down before they play us on March 29th - they play the current top 5 teams all in a row after the League Cup semi - hopefully they will lose this also.

The relegation party is still on!

Boyle89
12-01-2014, 10:30 AM
Anyone else getting sick of their moaning?!
I've been sentenced to 15 years in jail for a crime I committed, and plead not guilty to, but 3 years in I think I've been punished enough and should be let out. They really are a joke.

weonlywon6-2
12-01-2014, 10:37 AM
Aye but the people running the club weren't concerned about that by then, they knew they were on their way out. If they'd let them go down they wouldnae have been able tae escape with the suitcases full of the windae lickers ST money.

good point

weonlywon6-2
12-01-2014, 10:39 AM
Look at their fixtures here - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/heart-of-midlothian/fixtures

There is a very high chance they could be down before they play us on March 29th - they play the current top 5 teams all in a row after the League Cup semi - hopefully they will lose this also.

The relegation party is still on!

I hope they go into the Caley game having lost every game before it,Caley on the other hand have to start improving

Dibben
12-01-2014, 10:46 AM
IF they are given special dispensation (a very big IF), then I hope it is part of the allowance that the new players are not eligible for the cup game, but league games only.

I'm sure it won't happen though!

clerriehibs
12-01-2014, 10:47 AM

I'm just gonna do 'smug' when they go.

easty
12-01-2014, 10:50 AM
I'd like them tae continue their run of losses and see them relegated while still below zero points.

**** the h****s

Me too. I want it to get so bad that Locke brings out McHattie, Walker and Patersons mums at a pre-match press conference, where they tell the watching media how distressing this is for their wee bairns, and how the big bad SFA are being really mean to them.

GreenCastle
12-01-2014, 10:52 AM
I hope they go into the Caley game having lost every game before it,Caley on the other hand have to start improving

While ICT have been struggling since Yogi took over I am hoping the players rise to the occasion and want revenge for the loss last season at ER when they battered the yams and the yams got through on pens.

Would be a travesty if this yams team actually got to a final = more cash.

I think the league cup has Aberdeen's name all over it :agree:

Makaveli
12-01-2014, 10:55 AM
Dream scenario:

Ross County pick up 1 point before the next derby (draw with them).

Rock Bottom Hearts™ go into the game still on -1, 20 points from safety with 21 points to play for.

:wink:

Alfred E Newman
12-01-2014, 11:00 AM
While ICT have been struggling since Yogi took over I am hoping the players rise to the occasion and want revenge for the loss last season at ER when they battered the yams and the yams got through on pens.

Strangely , I think the cup might just have Hearts name on it. Perish the thought!

sixtwo
12-01-2014, 11:00 AM
I've just had a good look at the fixtures on the bbc site. I reckon it will be very very close to the derby when they are relegated.

Imho relegating them them would go a long way to putting the tainted cup final to bed. It would be poetic justice! If we relegated them by way of a heavy defeat I would be the happiest man in Europe!

GreenCastle
12-01-2014, 11:17 AM
I've just had a good look at the fixtures on the bbc site. I reckon it will be very very close to the derby when they are relegated.

Imho relegating them them would go a long way to putting the tainted cup final to bed. It would be poetic justice! If we relegated them by way of a heavy defeat I would be the happiest man in Europe!

Sadly we have seen from all 3 derbies this season they raise their game even more against us and even though the last 2 we could have scored several more - unfortunately this Hibs team just won't score many.

Going to the PBS with the chance to win / draw and send them down would be very satisfying - or even going and being able to celebrate them being down would be fun - pretty high chance of both happening - but I happily just want them down and out the League Cup ASAP.

sixtwo
12-01-2014, 11:21 AM
Sadly we have seen from all 3 derbies this season they raise their game even more against us and even though the last 2 we could have scored several more - unfortunately this Hibs team just won't score many.

Going to the PBS with the chance to win / draw and send them down would be very satisfying - or even going and being able to celebrate them being down would be fun - pretty high chance of both happening - but I happily just want them down and out the League Cup ASAP.

I think they were lucky not to get a doing at ER. I think by the time we play them again, we will have strengthened our squad and will be on the up whilst they will be weakened and demoralised! We will pump them!!

GreenCastle
12-01-2014, 12:14 PM
I think they were lucky not to get a doing at ER. I think by the time we play them again, we will have strengthened our squad and will be on the up whilst they will be weakened and demoralised! We will pump them!!

Hopefully :agree: A couple of solid players in this window plus Harris and Heff returning to fitness and we may see some more goals :aok:

Inch Hibs
12-01-2014, 12:23 PM
If we won to send them down it would be up there with our league cup win. Would be a glorious occasion.

Hibrandenburg
12-01-2014, 12:59 PM
If we won to send them down it would be up there with our league cup win. Would be a glorious occasion.

I'd go further and say it would eclipse the 5-1. Sending them to their doom is what they thought they'd done to us.

I would love it if we put the final nail in their wooden suit.

Onion
12-01-2014, 01:06 PM

They need to be 19 or 20 points behind 2nd bottom for us to be able to relegate them on 29/3. Sadly, just don't don't see the Yams matching or bettering Ross C or PTFC's results over next 6 weeks. Be a real pity if we didn't make top 6 and had to play them twice while relegated :wink:

eastterrace
12-01-2014, 01:10 PM
i hope they get a result against st.johnstone which would help us to get into the top six, doesnt matter if they do as they are still going down.:flag:

Inch Hibs
12-01-2014, 01:11 PM
I'd go further and say it would eclipse the 5-1. Sending them to their doom is what they thought they'd done to us.

I would love it if we put the final nail in their wooden suit.

I would litterally Gary Locke myself laughing :)

Hermit Crab
12-01-2014, 06:23 PM
They will be down before we play them. Unfortunately.

Saorsa
12-01-2014, 06:26 PM
They will be down before we play them. Unfortunately.Nowt unfortunate about that as far as I'm concerned, sooner the better.

Scònaldò
12-01-2014, 06:32 PM
Nowt unfortunate about that as far as I'm concerned, sooner the better.
Agreed.

In record time please :greengrin

Saorsa
12-01-2014, 06:33 PM
Agreed.

In record time please :greengrinand with less than zero points :agree:

PatHead
12-01-2014, 06:39 PM
Hope they suffer the ignominy of relegation with negative points and go into liquidation the following week. Wouldn't bother me if I never saw a derby again.

They then have to apply to join the Lowland League as a Newco next season but get refused as they don't have a ground.

Hermit Crab
12-01-2014, 06:47 PM
Hope they suffer the ignominy of relegation with negative points and go into liquidation the following week. Wouldn't bother me if I never saw a derby again.

They then have to apply to join the Lowland League as a Newco next season but get refused as they don't have a ground.

I have to say I find it hard to believe you wouldn't bother about another derby again.

Inch Hibs
12-01-2014, 06:49 PM

Bollox. The derby will be missed financially and emotionally.

PatHead
12-01-2014, 06:53 PM
I have to say I find it hard to believe you wouldn't bother about another derby again.

Wouldn't bother me in the slightest. Used to get myself all built up and anxious only to see us cock it up and have to put up with them chanting and rubbing our faces in it. Think the one after the League Cup final when we couldn't parade the trophy was the final straw. Haven't got too excited about them before the game since and unless we have won have hated the experience. Non victories have far outweighed the victories hence the apathy.

Sorry to disappoint you.

lord bunberry
12-01-2014, 06:53 PM

It will be missed but it's a price I'm willing to pay for the obliteration of the charity thieves.

PatHead
12-01-2014, 06:55 PM

Nope, not to me and no need to get personal.

PatHead
12-01-2014, 06:56 PM
It will be missed but it's a price I'm willing to pay for the obliteration of the charity thieves.

:agree:. It is the only language they will understand.

greenginger
12-01-2014, 08:22 PM

That's going a fraction too far. I would love to see them playing on East of Scotland league grounds, I'd even go along to a few of their games .............

Just to ask any remaining Jambos if they still think it was worth it ! :greengrin

weonlywon6-2
12-01-2014, 09:05 PM

Probably but could have been us in that semi,would have bewn at the wonga as well,hey ho

hfc rd
12-01-2014, 10:11 PM

I hope ICT batter them and go through. But it's just so typical, that I won't be surprised if those charity thieves sneak through yet again like they did last year. On paper, Aberdeen are definitely the favourites. But the one thing that worries me is that they have a worser record against the yams than we do.

hibees 7062
12-01-2014, 10:15 PM
Nope, not to me and no need to get personal.

:agree:

Sir David Gray
12-01-2014, 10:17 PM
I hope ICT batter them and go through. But it's just so typical, that I won't be surprised if those charity thieves sneak through yet again like they did last year. On paper, Aberdeen are definitely the favourites. But the one thing that worries me is that they have a worser record against the yams than we do.

A couple of months ago, under Butcher, there wouldn't have been a cat in Hell's chance of Hearts beating Inverness.

Now I'm not so sure although Inverness should still win.

As you say, it would be typical of Hearts to be as bad as they are right now and still manage to reach a cup final.

hfc rd
12-01-2014, 10:22 PM
A couple of months ago, under Butcher, there wouldn't have been a cat in Hell's chance of Hearts beating Inverness.

Now I'm not so sure although Inverness should still win.

As you say, it would be typical of Hearts to be as bad as they are right now and still manage to reach a cup final.

Yep but also if they did, I'm sure they would want Aberdeen in the final rather than St Johnstone. The sheep have got a much poorer record against the yams than we do and those charity thieves would definitely fancy their chances.

Mixu62
12-01-2014, 10:31 PM
Anyone know any current odds on them getting relegated from the championship next season?!!:greengrin Reckon it must be worth a punt if they survive to the end of this season.

HKhibby
13-01-2014, 07:24 AM
15th February against ICT would do me fine like.
Ive read this a couple of times now, is this around the actual time that it will become mathematically impossible for them to avoid relegation?....i know they are 20 points adrift now, would have thought they are more or less out of it now

The Sea-gull
13-01-2014, 09:19 AM
I did a wee predictor of my own. Put in realistic results for the Yams, Partick, Ross Co, St Mirren and Killie. I even was generous and gave the Yams a couple of wins. Looks like they could well go down in and around the March 29th derby. My own predictions actually have them going down on 5th April after a defeat to Partick at Firhill.

Have a feeling the derby will be moved to Sun 30th. The beaks will do this to stop us relegating them as results could go against them the day before and send them down before a ball is kicked in the late March derby. The perception being that if we relegate them there could be trouble at the game or in the streets just after. I actually think there is potential for it be worse if the Hibs fans decend on Tynecastle on Sun 30th going to play a relegated team. In just turns the day into a big party for the Hibs fans and the Hearts fans turn up already wound up.

I'm not sure what would be more enjoyable - relegating them by beating them or turning up at Tynie with them having been relegated the day before by virtue of other results going against them!

Chump
13-01-2014, 02:53 PM
I did a wee predictor of my own. Put in realistic results for the Yams, Partick, Ross Co, St Mirren and Killie. I even was generous and gave the Yams a couple of wins. Looks like they could well go down in and around the March 29th derby. My own predictions actually have them going down on 5th April after a defeat to Partick at Firhill.

Have a feeling the derby will be moved to Sun 30th. The beaks will do this to stop us relegating them as results could go against them the day before and send them down before a ball is kicked in the late March derby. The perception being that if we relegate them there could be trouble at the game or in the streets just after. I actually think there is potential for it be worse if the Hibs fans decend on Tynecastle on Sun 30th going to play a relegated team. In just turns the day into a big party for the Hibs fans and the Hearts fans turn up already wound up.

I'm not sure what would be more enjoyable - relegating them by beating them or turning up at Tynie with them having been relegated the day before by virtue of other results going against them!

this by a country mile!!!

ColintonHibs
13-01-2014, 04:47 PM
I did a wee predictor of my own. Put in realistic results for the Yams, Partick, Ross Co, St Mirren and Killie. I even was generous and gave the Yams a couple of wins. Looks like they could well go down in and around the March 29th derby. My own predictions actually have them going down on 5th April after a defeat to Partick at

DEFINITELY us relegating them. Would be incredible

Keith_M
13-01-2014, 05:08 PM
..... if the Hibs fans decend on Tynecastle on Sun 30th going to play a relegated team. In just turns the day into a big party for the Hibs fans and the Hearts fans turn up already wound up....

They might as well give Hibs the Wheatfield and Gorgie Road Stands, as we'll be the only ones that turn up :wink:

Deansy
13-01-2014, 05:43 PM

Their 30+ years of 'Finance Football' not only gave them an unfair advantage on the field but also off it. IF (a huge 'IF' and 'IF' they avoid Liquidation) they stick to what they've said about never, ever playing without their means again, they will never, ever repeat that period. If anything, over time, the 'Level-playing-field' will be something THEY dread !!

Ronniekirk
13-01-2014, 05:54 PM
They might as well give Hibs the Wheatfield and Gorgie Road Stands, as we'll be the only ones that turn up :wink:
Your underestimating the resilience of these young players just like harts management team are by pleading the case for reinforcements every other day Also thier average crowd every week is nearly 14 000. So by then they will have pumped up the Hysteria , and they will be playing to full houses ,with no away fans present. aye right cannae get the Tounge out Mae Cheek

mjhibby
13-01-2014, 06:32 PM

The only fixture they have which looks like they might win is the postponed game at home v st mirren. I reckon they will be officially down very close to mar 29. I hope it boils down to the derby but if they are gone before that then it will be the (relegation) party to end all parties. Maybe just bring sleeping bags with us and stay all night singing. :aok:

Oscar T Grouch
13-01-2014, 07:59 PM
I don't believe in karma, but, it would be some form of ultimate karmic justice if we had the opportunity to relegate them in March, and we do so by giving them a right do in at ***********. Personally I would miss the derby but not them.

So come on karma, prove to me you exist and give us the opportunity to do this.

This of course would outweigh that cup final by quite a long way IMHO.

Edit why is swine castle swear filtered?

mjhibby
13-01-2014, 08:18 PM
I don't believe in karma, but, it would be some form of ultimate karmic justice if we had the opportunity to relegate them in March, and we do so by giving them a right do in at ***********. Personally I would miss the derby but not them.

So come on karma, prove to me you exist and give us the opportunity to do this.

This of course would outweigh that cup final by quite a long way IMHO.

Edit why is swine castle swear filtered?

Never believed i would like to see them go but now i couldnt care less if they never existed. :party:Ive no time for their horrible club and we will soon have the sevco rangers back to vent our spleen at.Good bye and good riddance i say.

PatHead
13-01-2014, 08:47 PM
Never believed i would like to see them go but now i couldnt care less if they never existed. :party:Ive no time for their horrible club and we will soon have the sevco rangers back to vent our spleen at.Good bye and good riddance i say.

Agree with you re our neighbours, however sevco will not be back as they have never been here. Sorry to be a pedant but these *******s have to be reminded they are a new club at every opportunity.

PatHead
18-01-2014, 09:15 PM
Take it they are closer to relegation being 21 points behind now.

GlenrothesHibee
19-01-2014, 07:51 AM
Take it they are closer to relegation being 21 points behind now.

I thought it was 22. Genuinely lost count

theonlywayisup
19-01-2014, 08:04 AM
I thought it was 22. Genuinely lost count

21points gap. So, if Hertz accumulate the same number of points as Partick Thistle over the next few games, they will enter the Derby 21 points behind with only 21 points to play for. They would need to beat us to maintain any hope of staying up.

Onion
19-01-2014, 08:29 AM
They will be well relegated by the time we meet them next. RC, PTFC, St Mirren and Killie have all raised their games in the last few weeks and will gain more points than Hearts before 29 March.

We should be more concerned with Hibs at this stage. If we continue to play as we did yesterday :

1. there will be 2 more derby games this season.
2. more likely that the Yams will "relegate" us into the play-off place :greengrin

Glory Lurker
19-01-2014, 09:47 AM
21points gap. So, if Hertz accumulate the same number of points as Partick Thistle over the next few games, they will enter the Derby 21 points behind with only 21 points to play for. They would need to beat us to maintain any hope of staying up.

And if we play the way we did yesterday, they've nothing to worry about there. Frankly think we've more chance of a win over there if it won't relegate them. If it is up for grabs that day, I would expect the yams to be in full mega-defiance mode, their fans totally pumped up for one last stand and their players focused in a way they haven't been all season.

GlenrothesHibee
19-01-2014, 10:18 AM
Im sure once they bring in Gowzer, Wowzer, Rudi, Prancer, Dancer, Donner and Blitzen in 1 in 1 out deals they will be above us by the next derby

Makaveli
19-01-2014, 10:23 AM
And if we play the way we did yesterday, they've nothing to worry about there. Frankly think we've more chance of a win over there if it won't relegate them. If it is up for grabs that day, I would expect the yams to be in full mega-defiance mode, their fans totally pumped up for one last stand and their players focused in a way they haven't been all season.

I get your point but don't quite agree; their fans will be absolutely bricking it.

They already are. The ones I've spoken to and most on Kickback don't see it as an opportunity to defy us, just a chance to be truly and ultimately humbled on their own patch. They know they're down and the majority of them would rather lose enough games for it to be confirmed before we go there.

Either way, the Hibs are having a party... :scarf: :lolyam:

Kato
19-01-2014, 11:15 AM
If we won to send them down it would be up there with our league cup win.

No it wouldn't be.

majorhibs
19-01-2014, 01:54 PM
No it wouldn't be.

Sorry, but yes it would be.

Kato
19-01-2014, 02:57 PM
Sorry, but yes it would be.

Really? Relegating Hearts, who are already goners, would be as good as winning a National Trophy? Get out of town.

blackpoolhibs
19-01-2014, 03:01 PM
Really? Relegating Hearts, who are already goners, would be as good as winning a National Trophy? Get out of town.

:agree: It would be great to relegate them, but the joy of winning a trophy is just fantastic. I'd party at both, but winning a cup would be much better. I'd buy both DVD's :greengrin

Kato
19-01-2014, 03:04 PM
:agree: It would be great to relegate them, but the joy of winning a trophy is just fantastic. I'd party at both, but winning a cup would be much better. I'd buy both DVD's :greengrin

Agreed but I know which one brings most glory to Hibs, relegating Hearts doesn't even compare.

hfc rd
19-01-2014, 06:24 PM
Relegating Hearts would be great but if you were to ask me or any other fellow Hibs fans, would they rather win a trophy or be the team that officially relegates your neighbours? I'm positively sure that majority of them would rather see Hibs win a trophy.

Eyrie
19-01-2014, 06:45 PM
No comparison. The Yams have been doomed since the season started and they found themselves having to live within their means. At some point in the next couple of months it will be mathematically impossible for them to survive, so it's no big deal if we're the ones to confirm it at the PBS (although it will be fun to rub it in).

But winning trophies should be the target for Hibs. Just three in my lifetime is embarrassing and, since I was too young to be aware of the 1972 win, both 1991 and 2007 rank far higher than any win we've managed over the pub team (including the 6-2).

lucky
19-01-2014, 06:59 PM
I'm a Hibs fan not a antiHearts fan. Hibs winning is more important than them losing.

Aldo
19-01-2014, 07:03 PM
No competition. Winning a cup is far better.

marinello59
19-01-2014, 07:03 PM
I'm a Hibs fan not a antiHearts fan. Hibs winning is more important than them losing.

:agree:

Kaiser1962
19-01-2014, 07:13 PM

I would buy a DVD of them getting relegated even if it wasnt by us. I thnk we should release one anyway. :wink:

matty_f
19-01-2014, 07:13 PM
Hibs every time. The yams are good for being there to take the pish out of but 100% Hibs winning a cup means infinitely more than relegating those trumpets. It's not even close.

Bristolhibby
19-01-2014, 07:17 PM
Would definitely fly up if we could relegate them at the Wonga Dome.

J

Nomeancity
19-01-2014, 08:07 PM
They must be gutted. What was fair play a pretty good comeback they still end up worse than when they started due to other results. I'm not a religious man but just goes to show that god is on the side of the righteous.

Gus Fring
19-01-2014, 08:36 PM
They must be gutted. What was fair play a pretty good comeback they still end up worse than when they started due to other results. I'm not a religious man but just goes to show that god is on the side of the righteous.

They were playing against a team with 10 men for most of the match and then equalised when their oppnents were down to 9 men with an outfield player in goal!

Just Alf
19-01-2014, 08:37 PM

:-)

Kato
19-01-2014, 08:54 PM
If we won to send them down it would be up there with our league cup win.

So not really then.

Nomeancity
19-01-2014, 09:40 PM
They were playing against a team with 10 men for most of the match and then equalised when their oppnents were down to 9 men with an outfield player in goal!

Im not having a love in here with them. But it was in the last couple of minutes. Anyway my point was it must have made it all the more painful- how much more can we watch them suffer. If they were an animal they would have been put down by now- why haven't they.

Sir David Gray
19-01-2014, 10:38 PM
I would love to see us beat Hearts at Tynecastle and for us to be the team that relegates them.

However I would much rather see us win a cup.

In the 20 years I've been going to watch Hibs, I've seen us lift one trophy and we've only won two trophies in my lifetime so it's not even a contest as far as I'm concerned.

jacomo
19-01-2014, 10:44 PM

Not nearly as good. Winning a cup would be down to us, their collapse is mostly down to them. :greengrin:

Jack
19-01-2014, 11:09 PM
Winning a trophy or relegating them?

I think it's like two birthdays, your 18th/21st* versus your 53rd.

Your 53rd is still celebrated and worth a few drinks but you'd still rather be 18 or 21 and they're the best.

* When I was wee the 21st was still king. I understand there's been a swing to 18 being the big deal with 21 being another damn fine excuse. So take your generational pick between the two :-)

nribs
20-01-2014, 10:20 AM
I think most would agree Dundee Utd have had a decent season they have averaged 1.47 points per game. That's the kind off form Hearts would need to hit to get to positve 21 points. Partick would only require 2 points from 16 games and Ross County 1 point every other team would be safe. Hearts are currently averaging 0.6 points per game.

Mikey
20-01-2014, 10:50 AM
I think most would agree Dundee Utd have had a decent season they have averaged 1.47 points per game. That's the kind off form Hearts would need to hit to get to positve 21 points. Partick would only require 2 points from 16 games and Ross County 1 point every other team would be safe. Hearts are currently averaging 0.6 points per game.

The only consideration really is whether Partick Thistle can be as bad as they are for the next 6 weeks so we can go into the last weekend in March with them still 21 points adrift :greengrin

nribs
20-01-2014, 10:54 AM
The only consideration really is whether Partick Thistle can be as bad as they are for the next 6 weeks so we can go into the last weekend in March with them still 21 points adrift :greengrin
I still think they will be down by then my money is on Dundee Utd relegating them.

Mikey
20-01-2014, 10:55 AM
I still think they will be down by then my money is on Dundee Utd relegating them.

Agreed. They'll be long gone by the time we play them.

Mikey
25-01-2014, 04:00 PM
They're doing their best to hang on until 29th March

:nanafunk:

Chump
29-01-2014, 07:26 PM
Calling all statisticions.....okay so are we still on for a party on the 29th????:titanic:

nonshinyfinish
29-01-2014, 07:31 PM
Calling all statisticions.....okay so are we still on for a party on the 29th????:titanic:

The party is very much on, but the question is whether we get to administer the coup de grâce. Currently it looks like Hertz are too s***e for that to happen.

trev the hat
29-01-2014, 07:40 PM
Ah, back to the ides of March. Nnnniccee !!

nonshinyfinish
29-01-2014, 07:42 PM
Ah, back to the ides of March. Nnnniccee !!

Et tu, Billy?

Mikey
29-01-2014, 07:49 PM
The party is very much on, but the question is whether we get to administer the coup de grâce. Currently it looks like Hertz are too s***e for that to happen.

A point tonight would help :agree:

nonshinyfinish
29-01-2014, 07:51 PM
A point tonight would help :agree:

Wouldn't help my coupon. :rolleyes:

Big picture, Michael.

Hibbyradge
05-02-2014, 06:45 AM
Is the 29th still possible?

nribs
05-02-2014, 11:39 AM
I think it will now be difficult for them to be relegated before our visit to the wongadome? I am now revising my estimate. I thought it would be Dundee Ut's but I now think they will be April Fools :thumbsup:

Dashing Bob S
05-02-2014, 11:42 AM
As Lawrence Olivier said to Tony Curtis in Spartacus...

carnoustiehibee
05-02-2014, 11:47 AM
Could we have a wolf of Wall Street style party in the away end for the derby. Even all doing the hum from the film.

It'll be hard to top the party they had tho!! Zzzzzz

hibs4thecup1988
05-02-2014, 11:56 AM
If it is going to be 15th March we need them to lose all their games and the teams above them to win their next 3 games - Can't see it. I am thinking Aberdeen will have the pleasure on April Fools Day - I think that would be even more comical :greengrin

StevieC
05-02-2014, 12:21 PM
Is the 29th still possible?

Yes.
Assuming that we are able to get a result at Tynecastle (and based on Partick being the second bottom team)
They need to be 19-21 points adrift on the 29th and Partick need to get a result at McDiarmid Park.

Looking more likely to be Aberdeen on April Fools Day though.

Leith Mo
05-02-2014, 04:15 PM
Looking at their fixtures before the split they will long gone. I'm betting Motherwell to make it mathematical on 1st March after ICT hump them this week then they lose heavily to a resurgent Dundee utd and are really done over by Celtic.

05-02-2014, 07:25 PM
They need a ****ing miracle to keep them up but as the jambos keep telling us "its not their fault" its everybody elses fault they are going down, everybody conspiring against them, beating them whilst they are down, denying them "Sir Rudi" etc etc. If it wasn't for the big bad bullies their "brave young boys" would have most certainly have stayed up . . .

Liberal Hibby
05-02-2014, 09:19 PM
Let's see how they react to their 'wee cup' exit. If it is anything like their defeat to Ross County where they went on a run of straight defeats then it's going to happen quicker than we might think.

nribs
06-02-2014, 07:50 AM
Looking at their fixtures before the split they will long gone. I'm betting Motherwell to make it mathematical on 1st March after ICT hump them this week then they lose heavily to a resurgent Dundee utd and are really done over by Celtic.
1st March? That soon? Is it even possible? I pray to Frankie that they are down this quick.

StevieC
06-02-2014, 08:10 AM
1st March? That soon? Is it even possible?

No. Mathematically impossible.

Moulin Yarns
06-02-2014, 09:16 AM
Looking at the remaining fixtures, I reckon it will be the 22nd of March, 26th at the latest.

Glesgahibby
06-02-2014, 09:19 AM
State of play,
as of now,17 points behind.
Five games before they play us.
seven games left after they play us(21 points max)
A range of 19-24 points behind needed before we play them.
A range of 19-22 would require a hibs victory.
A range of 23-24 would require a draw.
My money is on the 29/30th of march:greengrin

CapitalGreen
06-02-2014, 09:51 AM
State of play,

6 games left after they play us.
The range is 16-21 points.

leggeto
06-02-2014, 09:53 AM
State of play,

the thought of Mr burns rubbing hands saying excellent springs to mind,any gif anyone

Spike Mandela
06-02-2014, 10:02 AM

Hearts have rearranged game V Aberdeen on 1st April. So two games before split and five after split. So seven games after playing us.

Glesgahibby
06-02-2014, 10:08 AM
Aberdeen midweek after they play us.

Glesgahibby
06-02-2014, 10:22 AM
the thought of me burns rubbing hands saying excellent springs to mind,any gif anyone
Should be an early ko sat/sun due to tv.
All day and all of the night :greengrin

littleplum
06-02-2014, 10:34 AM
State of play,

Although a range of 19-21 points would need other results to go against Hearts (in addition to us beating them) to put them down.

Glesgahibby
06-02-2014, 10:55 AM
Although a range of 19-21 points would need other results to go against Hearts (in addition to us beating them) to put them down.
Oops,never thought of that:agree:
29th march range of 22-24 points:greengrin
30th march range of 19-24 points:greengrin

Sunny1875
07-02-2014, 01:55 AM
So it's now looking likely that they will be officially relegated, on either 29th when we play them or 1st April with the visit from Aberdeen.
Relegated at home pleasing

Onion
07-02-2014, 07:42 AM
So it's now looking likely that they will be officially relegated, on either 29th when we play them or 1st April with the visit from Aberdeen.
Relegated at home pleasing

Would love a crack at relegating them on 29/3. Can you imagine how creative the ref would be helping them out? We'd be down to 8 men before half time and would find a way to abandon the match if we were up. Can you imagine if Thomson was ref !! Brown on the touch line, Rudi in the stand and Locke's post match comments would be classic.

Glesgahibby
07-02-2014, 08:07 AM
I think we will play them on Sunday 30th of march.
Theres already two games on bt/sky with 12.15 and 12.45 kos for Saturday 29th march.

Alex Trager
07-02-2014, 08:17 AM
Could we have a wolf of Wall Street style party in the away end for the derby. Even all doing the hum from the film.

It'll be hard to top the party they had tho!! Zzzzzz

This. This would be superb. I reckon a party will be had regardless. Lots and lots of balloons and party hats and songs.

Scònaldò
07-02-2014, 09:24 AM
I think we will play them on Sunday 30th of march.
Theres already two games on bt/sky with 12.15 and 12.45 kos for Saturday 29th march.

They would have to reschedule the Aberdeen game again then if that was the case, they wouldn't have them playing on the 30th (us) and again on the 1st (Aberdeen). Surely that's a breach of their health and safety rights?

Glesgahibby
07-02-2014, 09:42 AM
They would have to reschedule the Aberdeen game again then if that was the case, they wouldn't have them playing on the 30th (us) and again on the 1st (Aberdeen). Surely that's a breach of their health and safety rights?
Friday night :greengrin

chinaman
07-02-2014, 09:56 AM
Relegation is too easy for them,, please let them DIE Very quickly there self pity and endless bleating makes me boak