PDA

View Full Version : Yams @JKBmeltdown

Pages : [1] 2

3pm
15-12-2013, 11:23 AM
I started a thread about this twitter page on the PM board but in hindsight should have put the thread here.

Shame it only has 800 followers. All the best bits from Kickback without having to go on the site and put your PC at risk.

Follow and laugh, laugh and laugh some more! FACT!

Leishy1995
15-12-2013, 11:27 AM
They want Steve Clarke... STEVE CLARKE

hibseleven
15-12-2013, 11:32 AM
Deffo worth following. Comedy gold. #fact

jonny
15-12-2013, 11:37 AM
They want Steve Clarke... STEVE CLARKE

I'm sure Stevie will be drooling at the thought of working with Scotlands best youngsters :fibber:

:faf::faf::faf:

Aldo
15-12-2013, 11:54 AM
Priceless stuff on there.

Here's the latest bout Clarke

@JKBmeltdown: (Steve Clarke) Played for St Bribery THAT day. **** him!

Winston Ingram
15-12-2013, 11:59 AM
“@JKBmeltdown: How are we supposed to score touchdowns if we're banned from bringing in a relief pitcher?”

:faf:

matty_f
15-12-2013, 12:05 PM
Probably the funniest Twitter account going at the moment.

#FromTheCapital
15-12-2013, 12:08 PM
"I blame the fans" :faf:

Pretty Boy
15-12-2013, 12:09 PM
'********s on here don't have a clue about anything.'

I hear that.

NadeAteMyLunch!
15-12-2013, 12:12 PM
LOL. Sorry, #LOL

jonty
15-12-2013, 12:14 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/JKBmeltdown?p=s

Too funny

:greengrin

"I blame the fans"

Pretty Boy
15-12-2013, 12:16 PM
'This is a team that probably wouldn't win the under 20s league.'

What? What? WHAT? The best group of youngsters in the world ever would struggle to win the Scottish under 20s league.

jonty
15-12-2013, 12:20 PM
"Kickback is a place of sheer joy and happiness compared to .net."

Barney McGrew
15-12-2013, 12:23 PM

Best. Quote. Ever.

jonty
15-12-2013, 12:26 PM
Best. Quote. Ever.

I'm not sure. they've clearly been busy

"Message to players: don't read kickback most of it will lower your IQ, most of us are too far gone now"

and

"There's this thing called "administration." Big word, I know, but it's kind of key to understanding our situation.Look it up, it'll be fun!"

Surely hibs fans at the windup. :greengrin

Pray4Marc
15-12-2013, 12:51 PM
"Steve Clarke left as he wants the Hearts job".

thebakerboy
15-12-2013, 02:04 PM
Best one yet "(Steve Clark) that rat got what he deserved yesterday cheats never prosper"

mutley
15-12-2013, 02:15 PM
I've been following for a while, some priceless quotes on there

wearethehibs
15-12-2013, 02:19 PM

Not been on KB but thats probably true

WeeRussell
15-12-2013, 03:03 PM
are these all legit quotes from Keechback?! :cb

Winston Ingram
15-12-2013, 03:10 PM
are these all legit quotes from Keechback?! :cb

:agree:

NAE NOOKIE
15-12-2013, 05:39 PM
"Cheats never prosper" :kettle:

You just couldnt make it up :faf:

Winston Ingram
15-12-2013, 06:51 PM
'We are more than a movement We are a Family The Hearts Family'

:top marks

Greentinted
15-12-2013, 06:51 PM
Best one yet "(Steve Clark) that rat got what he deserved yesterday cheats never prosper"

They clearly believe irony is what people of higher station do to smooth the creases from their clothes!

HibbyAndy
15-12-2013, 06:54 PM

That is an absolute peach.

They really are deluded eh??!!.. Dearie dearie me.

SurferRosa
15-12-2013, 07:03 PM
'We are more than a movement We are a Family The Hearts Family'

:top marks

That post prompted this reply....

" Some on here are little more than a bowel movement "

LeithBoozy
15-12-2013, 07:25 PM
That post prompted this reply....

" Some on here are little more than a bowel movement "

The turds that would not flush, :wink: :greengrin :thumbsup: LOL.

15-12-2013, 07:34 PM

oh the irony :faf:

HUTCHYHIBBY
15-12-2013, 07:57 PM
I very much doubt the younger fans will have enough about them for what they are about to endure, they've never had to watch a Hearts team thats been built whilst they try to live within their means. I'm just waiting for them to start fighting amongst themselves, thats when the fun begins.

jdships
15-12-2013, 08:09 PM
When I was an apprentice some sixty odd years ago my Journeyman would say about someone he wasn't keen on
"YOU CAN'T TAKE THE P..S OUT OF S..T , SO JUST IGNORE HIM "

Fits perfectly at the PBS :greengrin:wink:

Winston Ingram
15-12-2013, 08:35 PM
Reading all that what i find most astonishing is their lack of reality.

They genuinely believe Locke will be sacked. There is a whole thread on their talking about offering players new contracts. There is next to zero understanding that you can't polish a turd.

3pm
15-12-2013, 09:02 PM
878 followers now.

thebakerboy
15-12-2013, 09:43 PM
Latest classic is "Outside the Glasgow pair we are still miles away from any other job Scotland has to offer"

You really couldn't make these up.

Winston Ingram
15-12-2013, 09:46 PM
Latest classic is "Outside the Glasgow pair we are still miles away from any other job Scotland has to offer"

Offer? Couple of seasons of Championship football and **** all budget?

nonshinyfinish
15-12-2013, 09:50 PM

They are an odd bunch, aren't they?

Pretty Boy
15-12-2013, 09:58 PM
They are an odd bunch, aren't they?

20+ years of living outwith their means has given then one hell of a superiority complex.

Crowds of under 8k when the 90s and onwards fans get bored.

delbert
15-12-2013, 10:19 PM
“@JKBmeltdown: How are we supposed to score touchdowns if we're banned from bringing in a relief pitcher?”

Genuinely one of the fuinniest I have read, that made me laugh out loud !!

clerriehibs
15-12-2013, 10:25 PM

do any of the merricks challenge this pish?

3pm
15-12-2013, 11:03 PM
I do feel I have a pragmatic and fair solution:................penalise us a further 15 points, but lift the embargo. -- JKB Meltdown (@JKBmeltdown)

mutley
15-12-2013, 11:32 PM

I just read that one and it's the first time I've physically laughed out loud

Diclonius
15-12-2013, 11:33 PM
I do enjoy @JKBMeltdown, it allows me to wallow in their misery whilst also ensuring I never have to go anywhere near that bitter, downtrodden cesspit of a forum. :aok:

Pete
16-12-2013, 04:34 AM
I'm not on twitter but here's what's been happening recently over the road:

Derek McIness is hurting because he has lost to hearts. Forget the fact that his team look one of the best in the league and are sitting pretty in every competition, he's a broken wee man from a broken wee club and will always be inferior. Hibs and Aberdeen both live in a fantasy land because we think we're bigger than we are.

Lots of 1-5 chat, including the raffling off of a signed 1-5 book (mainly pictures of hand signs) signed by some cheat. Good for them.
I think they should include that book in the forthcoming school curriculum as it could be used in nearly every subject. Teaching the future generations about things like financial management, greed and self control are on the agenda since the credit crunch and this book would provide a real life example of what could go wrong. It could also be a tool that other subjects could use. Subjects that teach the values of morality, self respect, dignity and humility would have plenty of embarrassing pictorial examples.

Lots of blaming Gary Locke and Billy Brown. In fact, get rid of them and let's get someone decent in.

Lots of talking about other football. Hey, it's escaping reality!

Picking on young players.

We're still a big club/ we'll be back bigger and better/ we're bottom of the league but are still a lot bigger and better than these piddly clubs who just happen to be horsing us and above us in the table.

It's like that drunk at the end of the bar who has been warned and is starting to pipe up. Just don't make eye contact and ignore them as they get emptied.:cb

Edit: I've just seen "the second tier will be better than the first anyway" and "we dominated Hibs and Aberdeen earlier in the season with the same players". I really don't think it's fair on anyone to read that site any more.

nonshinyfinish
16-12-2013, 10:06 AM
I just read that one and it's the first time I've physically laughed out loud

What, ever?

The Falcon
16-12-2013, 10:48 AM
I do feel I have a pragmatic and fair solution:................penalise us a further 15 points, but lift the embargo. -- JKB Meltdown (@JKBmeltdown)

A more novel idea may be that if they paid the money they were due they could exit administration very quickly.

Carheenlea
16-12-2013, 09:01 PM
My favourites from today's offerings

"No disrespect to these lads - but they're all ****ing *****".

(Gary Locke poll) "The no votes are made up almost entirely of hobo infiltrators, simpletons, and folk pressing the wrong button by mistake"

"Outside the Glasgow pair we're still miles ahead of any other job Scotland has to offer"

jonty
16-12-2013, 09:07 PM
What, ever?

That's rich, coming from a fish.

weonlywon6-2
16-12-2013, 09:17 PM

(Gary Locke poll) "The no votes are made up almost entirely of hobo infiltrators, simpletons, and folk pressing the wrong button by mistake"

"Outside the Glasgow pair we're still miles ahead of any other job Scotland has to offer"

Miles ahead,haha briliant.Thats why they have managed to attract big name managers over the years like Graham Rix and erm ....milofeev !!

nonshinyfinish
16-12-2013, 09:32 PM
That's rich, coming from a fish.

:fishin:

hibbymick
16-12-2013, 09:51 PM
And here was me thinking the 1-5 sign was meant to be the age of their latest culprit.

Winston Ingram
16-12-2013, 10:03 PM
The not having a striker is the elephant that has been taking the piss

:confused:

No heard that one before

jacomo
17-12-2013, 11:06 AM

Help me out here, somebody, I am struggling to see the logic in this.

So they are desperate to get the embargo lifted so they can sign some players (presumably to give them a chance of avoiding relegation)... but they would have an additional 15 point penalty which will remove even the slightest possibility of avoiding relegation.

jacomo
17-12-2013, 11:07 AM

Is this 'no' to Locke getting the sack?

Bostonhibby
17-12-2013, 11:12 AM
[QUOTE=jacomoseven;3838436]Help me out here, somebody, I am struggling to see the logic in this.

So they are desperate to get the embargo lifted so they can sign some players (presumably to give them a chance of avoiding relegation)... but they would have an additional 15 point penalty which will remove even the slightest possibility of avoiding relegation.

Yamanomics? Once the deed is done call it a loan, and as we all know they don't ever have to pay them back as it can morph into owing it to themselves. All big clubs do it :-)

WestEndHibee
17-12-2013, 11:20 AM
Help me out here, somebody, I am struggling to see the logic in this.

I was thinking that he was talking about next season.

Still, it would effectively mean 15 points deduction every season. As they would never get out of admin while blowing 000's on players that Hibs have been rumoured to sign.

jacomo
17-12-2013, 11:50 AM
I was thinking that he was talking about next season.

Still, it would effectively mean 15 points deduction every season. As they would never get out of admin while blowing 000's on players that Hibs have been rumoured to sign.

The way things are going, it's 50:50 they are going to still be in admin come the start of next season, so they'd be starting on -30.

Winston Ingram
17-12-2013, 12:23 PM
The way things are going, it's 50:50 they are going to still be in admin come the start of next season, so they'd be starting on -30.

They won't as it's a 3rd of the previous seasons total. So currently being on -3, if they don't pick up another point this season it looks like they'll be given a point:confused:

Hibrandenburg
17-12-2013, 12:25 PM
Some of these numpties are trying to get on this thread, surely!

Onceinawhile
17-12-2013, 12:29 PM
They won't as it's a 3rd of the previous seasons total. So currently being on -3, if they don't pick up another point this season it looks like they'll be given a point:confused:

Minimum of minus 15

hibseleven
17-12-2013, 12:34 PM
some of the tweets posted in the last 10 mins are brilliant. I want a pint of what they drink!!

Hibbyradge
17-12-2013, 12:35 PM

Yamematics. :agree:

It's a 15 point deduction or a third of the previous season's total, whichever is greater.

tartanhibee
17-12-2013, 12:37 PM
I want a pint of what they drink!!

Pints of imagination I think

Golden Bear
17-12-2013, 12:37 PM
Yamematics. :agree:

It's a 15 point deduction or a third of the previous season's total, whichever is greater.

That will be seen as a huge incentive not to win.

It's all part of the masterplan don't you know.

:wink:

Winston Ingram
17-12-2013, 12:38 PM
JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown 3m
Romanov delivered us from this always the bridesmaid rose-tinted pish.

That's bordering on sensible:greengrin

The Baldmans Comb
17-12-2013, 12:43 PM

How indeed.:na na:

Somebody replied that 'we dont even have any cheerleaders' never mind the rest which is kinda more accurate.:greengrin

Winston Ingram
17-12-2013, 10:08 PM
They seem to think there are a bucket load of youngsters out with the youngsters in the 1st team that Locke should be giving some game time. Are they not bottom of the U20 league?

jonty
17-12-2013, 10:10 PM
Because I cant be arsed going back to page 1 every time

https://mobile.twitter.com/JKBmeltdown?p=s

"I blame the 85/86 season for unrealistic expectations !"

What happened then? Are they kidding?

"Why are these youngsters so highly regarded? And while you are at it, highly regarded by who ?"
Own up. :greengrin

Pretty Boy
17-12-2013, 10:15 PM
'I wouldn't be unhappy to see Alan Maybury back at Tynecastle. Always liked him as a player.'

I'm sure he's desperate to give up his steady wage and coaching role at Hibs to go back there.

(On Paolo Sergio) Imagine the football he'd have us playing if he'd never left.'

They really don't get it do they. Without the cash Sergio wouldn't have looked twice at them.

3pm
18-12-2013, 07:37 AM
I am sure the cup final glossed over Paolo's performance. If I recall they actually finished 5th so were no great shakes.

And I am not so sure he signed a player apart from Beattie. If he was ***** at 'spotting' a player then Paolo may not having them playing the sexy football they crave.

Thecat23
18-12-2013, 08:55 AM
This post is an absolute belter.. Posted by OTT.

My thoughts are

Goalkeeper - Mcdonald, No need to change, he's fantastic

Leftback - Mchattie, He's been up and down this season - Maybe not quite ready for 1st team football constantly I'd bring in another Naysmith ? (could provide cover)
CB - Wilson, Obviously wouldn't change
CB - Mckay, I Would rather loan Mckay out and give him a season playing 1st team football, rather than cameo's for hearts, Might build confidence
RB - Mcghee, Im seeing a long term future of Mckay and Mcghee in as CB's so Would Loan Mcghee out as well, We're likely to bring Darren Cole in anyway

LM - As I've Understood it, Walker is right footed and is actually being played out of position, So I would either use nicholson here (He's a LM right?) or look elsewhere and sign one
CM - Robinson, I like Robinson, He's a hardworking player being played out of position and the frustration is clearly showing at certain points KEEP
CM - Holt, I Don't believe we're going to retain Jason Holt sadly
CM- Hamill, uh... I would get someone else experianced to play CDM
CM - A. King, I Think he's going to be a player, but he's wasted
RM, We have more than enough here, no point even going through it.

Strikers, Paterson Stevenson Oliver Carrick
I would ideally get Carrick and Oliver out on loan, Drop Paterson into more of a cameo role (He's only 18/19 so maybe too many games will ruin him)
Stevenson does a good job but I don't think he's an out and out striker, plus these continuous injuries are worrying

Players I'd want in

CB - IF Zal doesn't sign another deal with Leeds and is Open to coming back I'd bring him in.
CB - Obviously Zal signing back is unlikely so I'd be looking at Gary Kenneth as a possibility if he is available (need a clear list if free transfers to suggest anymore)

RB - Darren Cole.
RB- I would maybe look further afield incase Darren doesn't work out

CM- Rudi OBVIOUSLY
CDM- I would actually go out and get the biggest ******* Thug money can buy (he doesn't even need to be a footballer) and just send him out to end careers (Hey If Goodwin and Foran can do it....) Nah I'd probably try and get Ross Draper, he looks like a decent player and does a good job for them (Contract until: 30.06.2014)

Theres also Gomis at dundee utd we could get on a free but as has been said Budget for the championship

Strikers...

Would see about getting Kris boyd. I honesty do not care what people think of him, the guy can score
I don't know if I'd get kevin kyle in..
Beattie contract up end of season, SPL quality in Scottish Championship... I reckon he'd do well for us

Thats my 2 cents, This is more just a post of a series of thoughts on potential signings (I could be in fantasy land for most of them!)
Edited by OTT, 16 December 2013 - 08:38 PM.

Craig_in_Prague
18-12-2013, 09:18 AM

My thoughts are

Leftback - Mchattie, He's been up and down this season - Maybe not quite ready for 1st team football constantly I'd bring in another Naysmith ? (could provide cover)
CB - Mckay, I Would rather loan Mckay out and give him a season playing 1st team football, rather than cameo's for hearts, Might build confidence
RB - Mcghee, Im seeing a long term future of Mckay and Mcghee in as CB's so Would Loan Mcghee out as well, We're likely to bring Darren Cole in anyway

LM - As I've Understood it, Walker is right footed and is actually being played out of position, So I would either use nicholson here (He's a LM right?) or look elsewhere and sign one
CM - Robinson, I like Robinson, He's a hardworking player being played out of position and the frustration is clearly showing at certain points KEEP

I would ideally get Carrick and Oliver out on loan, Drop Paterson into more of a cameo role (He's only 18/19 so maybe too many games will ruin him)
Stevenson does a good job but I don't think he's an out and out striker, plus these continuous injuries are worrying

Players I'd want in

CB - IF Zal doesn't sign another deal with Leeds and is Open to coming back I'd bring him in.
CB - Obviously Zal signing back is unlikely so I'd be looking at Gary Kenneth as a possibility if he is available (need a clear list if free transfers to suggest anymore)

RB - Darren Cole.

CM- Rudi OBVIOUSLY
CDM- I would actually go out and get the biggest ******* Thug money can buy (he doesn't even need to be a footballer) and just send him out to end careers (Hey If Goodwin and Foran can do it....) Nah I'd probably try and get Ross Draper, he looks like a decent player and does a good job for them (Contract until: 30.06.2014)

Theres also Gomis at dundee utd we could get on a free but as has been said Budget for the championship

Strikers...

Would see about getting Kris boyd. I honesty do not care what people think of him, the guy can score
Beattie contract up end of season, SPL quality in Scottish Championship... I reckon he'd do well for us

Thats my 2 cents, This is more just a post of a series of thoughts on potential signings (I could be in fantasy land for most of them!)

Wow.

Just, wow.

Aldo
18-12-2013, 09:23 AM
This post is an absolute belter.. Posted by OTT. My thoughts are Goalkeeper - Mcdonald, No need to change, he's fantastic Leftback - Mchattie, He's been up and down this season - Maybe not quite ready for 1st team football constantly I'd bring in another Naysmith ? (could provide cover) CB - Wilson, Obviously wouldn't change CB - Mckay, I Would rather loan Mckay out and give him a season playing 1st team football, rather than cameo's for hearts, Might build confidence RB - Mcghee, Im seeing a long term future of Mckay and Mcghee in as CB's so Would Loan Mcghee out as well, We're likely to bring Darren Cole in anyway LM - As I've Understood it, Walker is right footed and is actually being played out of position, So I would either use nicholson here (He's a LM right?) or look elsewhere and sign one CM - Robinson, I like Robinson, He's a hardworking player being played out of position and the frustration is clearly showing at certain points KEEP CM - Holt, I Don't believe we're going to retain Jason Holt sadly CM- Hamill, uh... I would get someone else experianced to play CDM CM - A. King, I Think he's going to be a player, but he's wasted RM, We have more than enough here, no point even going through it. Strikers, Paterson Stevenson Oliver Carrick I would ideally get Carrick and Oliver out on loan, Drop Paterson into more of a cameo role (He's only 18/19 so maybe too many games will ruin him) Stevenson does a good job but I don't think he's an out and out striker, plus these continuous injuries are worrying Players I'd want in CB - IF Zal doesn't sign another deal with Leeds and is Open to coming back I'd bring him in. CB - Obviously Zal signing back is unlikely so I'd be looking at Gary Kenneth as a possibility if he is available (need a clear list if free transfers to suggest anymore) RB - Darren Cole. RB- I would maybe look further afield incase Darren doesn't work out CM- Rudi OBVIOUSLY CDM- I would actually go out and get the biggest ******* Thug money can buy (he doesn't even need to be a footballer) and just send him out to end careers (Hey If Goodwin and Foran can do it....) Nah I'd probably try and get Ross Draper, he looks like a decent player and does a good job for them (Contract until: 30.06.2014) Theres also Gomis at dundee utd we could get on a free but as has been said Budget for the championship Strikers... Would see about getting Kris boyd. I honesty do not care what people think of him, the guy can score I don't know if I'd get kevin kyle in.. Beattie contract up end of season, SPL quality in Scottish Championship... I reckon he'd do well for us Thats my 2 cents, This is more just a post of a series of thoughts on potential signings (I could be in fantasy land for most of them!) Edited by OTT, 16 December 2013 - 08:38 PM.

Ho ho ha ha!! They still don't get it do they.

Bostonhibby
18-12-2013, 09:24 AM

My thoughts are

Players I'd want in

RB - Darren Cole.

CM- Rudi OBVIOUSLY

Strikers...

Is it Shaun? It must be wee Shaun Lawson, it's wordy enough and detached from reality so it has to be.

Suppose its technically accurate if you ignore their inability to sign or pay players and the actual ability or availability of said players!

blackpoolhibs
18-12-2013, 09:37 AM

My thoughts are

Players I'd want in

RB - Darren Cole.

CM- Rudi OBVIOUSLY

Strikers...

He forgot that to do this they'd need a good manager to entice these superstars to the famous, so first off they'd need to get Scolari in as soon as humanly possible, just to give him enough time to get ready for the new season.

Thecat23
18-12-2013, 09:49 AM
Is it Shaun? It must be wee Shaun Lawson, it's wordy enough and detached from reality so it has to be.

Suppose its technically accurate if you ignore their inability to sign or pay players and the actual ability or availability of said players!

It's not actually which is even more surprising! It's a boy with the username OTT. Anyone know if this is a Hibs fan on the wind up? Surely to god there can't be any left who think this way!!! :faf:

Thecat23
18-12-2013, 09:50 AM
He forgot that to do this they'd need a good manager to entice these superstars to the famous, so first off they'd need to get Scolari in as soon as humanly possible, just to give him enough time to get ready for the new season.

I've heard Locke is going by Friday and Ruud Gullit will be announced by the Monday!

blackpoolhibs
18-12-2013, 10:00 AM
I've heard Locke is going by Friday and Ruud Gullit will be announced by the Monday!

FFS i have backed the wrong man again. :wink:

Bostonhibby
18-12-2013, 10:04 AM
It's not actually which is even more surprising! It's a boy with the username OTT. Anyone know if this is a Hibs fan on the wind up? Surely to god there can't be any left who think this way!!! :faf:

Wee shaun has many alter egos :greengrin He regularly plays with and talks to the other one whilst hiding under his blanket reading the beano by torchlight whilst his mummy sits in her rocking chair watching his Vladimir Romanov come dancing DVD's.

LancsHibs
18-12-2013, 10:10 AM
AVB has left Spurs..... umm, just thinking out loud

Phil D. Rolls
18-12-2013, 10:49 AM
I am sure the cup final glossed over Paolo's performance. If I recall they actually finished 5th so were no great shakes.

And I am not so sure he signed a player apart from Beattie. If he was ***** at 'spotting' a player then Paolo may not having them playing the sexy football they crave.

Paolo did miracles, considering they had started the drive to self sufficiency.

AVB has left Spurs..... umm, just thinking out loud

Is Harry Rednapp working at the moment? :dunno:

Onion
18-12-2013, 10:55 AM

Harry Rednapp ? They need Harry Houdini :greengrin

Dashing Bob S
18-12-2013, 11:35 AM

No, but a club with Hearts 'proud traditions' would never employ anybody who operates in such a shady, underhand and corrupt manner regarding matters of finance.

Dashing Bob S
18-12-2013, 11:40 AM
Just seen a cracker over on Sicksack on the thread 'What Happens If We Don't Have Enough Players?'

"We will have to dip into the u16s."

Plus ca change

Thecat23
18-12-2013, 11:43 AM
Just seen a cracker over on Sicksack on the thread 'What Happens If We Don't Have Enough Players?'

Plus ca change

I wonder if Craig Thomson will put himself forward for this role?

Aldo
18-12-2013, 11:45 AM
I wonder if Craig Thomson will put himself forward for this role?

Ha ha that's a good one. Don't forget Rixxy. :-D

Carheenlea
18-12-2013, 12:32 PM
JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown
(Fans not going to Parkhead)" These pricks will need to deal with their own conscience as Hearts die."

JKB Meltdown @JKBmeltdown
"Hamill may not be everyone's cup of tea, but he is a cut above Championship football"

bingo70
18-12-2013, 12:36 PM
(Fans not going to Parkhead)" These pricks will need to deal with their own conscience as Hearts die."

JKB Meltdown @JKBmeltdown
"Hamill may not be everyone's cup of tea, but he is a cut above Championship football"

Why would any hearts fans travelling to an away fixture have any influence on whether the club survives or not? Surely its the non attendance at home games that's the problem?

Treadstone
18-12-2013, 12:39 PM
No, but a club with Hearts 'proud traditions' would never employ anybody who operates in such a shady, underhand and corrupt manner regarding matters of finance.

Correct Bob. The not guilty verdict defines Redknapp as a charachter the yams would not associate with.

wazoo1875
18-12-2013, 12:40 PM

My thoughts are

Players I'd want in

RB - Darren Cole.

CM- Rudi OBVIOUSLY

Strikers...

I'm worried that there's not a mental institution big enough to house these bams. They really aren't right in the heid. It's a shame really.....:faf:

Phil D. Rolls
18-12-2013, 12:44 PM
I'm worried that there's not a mental institution big enough to house these bams. They really aren't right in the heid. It's a shame really.....:faf:

Maybe we should help them save their club. At least we'll know where they are.

gramskiwood
18-12-2013, 01:03 PM

Plus ca change

Naughty. :greengrin

hibees 7062
18-12-2013, 01:08 PM
From hasteyeback

next years league will be the first time in history when the the 2nd div is bigger than th 1st.

and it will be....

hibees 7062
18-12-2013, 01:17 PM
Im worried now :greengrin

To put a positive spin on it...our gate was about equal to the Aberdeen/St Mirren and Ross Co/Motherwell gates put together.
I agree that the real fight is to still be around next year but looking outwith us,I don't know how they're going to sell that league next year if we,and possibly another top-flight club,drop a division. I won't be spending much time worrying about it,that's for sure!

Winston Ingram
18-12-2013, 01:20 PM
Certainly made some progress over the last week or so. 951 followers now:agree:

Northernhibee
18-12-2013, 01:20 PM
The reality of championship life is going to be a hefty hoof in the hee-haws for them.

Thecat23
18-12-2013, 01:41 PM
They are beyond deluded not it's not even funny it's more sad. They think having a strong first division will be good. Believe me that's the last thing i'd want if it were us. They will struggle to come up now. Plus to say it's better than the SPFL is so far fetched it's like me saying i'll be boarding the starship enterprise and boldly going where no man has gone before for my holiday's.

Dashing Bob S
19-12-2013, 10:09 AM
For those who enjoy the bloody good sport of a Jambo civil war, with several of their fans obviously in real pain, the current 'Reality Check For us Jambos' thread on Kickback (probably started by a Hibby with poor Shaun Lawson taking the bait) really does take some beating.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/135656-reality-check-for-us-jambos/

Treadstone
19-12-2013, 10:29 AM
For those who enjoy the bloody good sport of a Jambo civil war, with several of their fans obviously in real pain, the current 'Reality Check For us Jambos' thread on Kickback (probably started by a Hibby with poor Shaun Lawson taking the bait) really does take some beating.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/135656-reality-check-for-us-jambos/

Plenty seem to be under the misapprehension that prior to 1998 they were a model of financial stability. They were already at that stage managing a debt (not addressing) that was significantly bigger than turnover.

Pretty Boy
19-12-2013, 10:39 AM

My favourite post on there is the guy who, whilst listing their achievements, claims in 85/86 the finished joint 1st on points.

Sorry chum football doesn't work like that, you were 2nd. A soul destroying, heart breaking 2nd. A 2nd that spawned an enduring bitterness towards St Mirren to try and hide the fact that you had it in your own hands and blew it.

Hearts have spent obscene amounts of money since the late 80s and are in a sorry state all for 1 more trophy than Hibs in that time frame and a 180 minute massacre in 'Champions League' football.

Bostonhibby
19-12-2013, 10:51 AM

Just great reading, and even better as I was looking around I find that I can now get back in! To be fair on them they seem to enjoy their ownership of wee shaun as much as we used to, He really is one of their own thankfully. Still reads like a Neil from the young ones character in appearance but with a superiority complex whilst behind a keyboard and dishing out his words of wisdom to what he feels is his gratefully waiting yam audience.

Phil D. Rolls
19-12-2013, 11:31 AM
Just great reading, and even better as I was looking around I find that I can now get back in! To be fair on them they seem to enjoy their ownership of wee shaun as much as we used to, He really is one of their own thankfully. Still reads like a Neil from the young ones character in appearance but with a superiority complex whilst behind a keyboard and dishing out his words of wisdom to what he feels is his gratefully waiting yam audience.

I always get the impression that most of the posters over there are still at school. Some of them claim to be 31.

I just love the way they make out Hearts have been head and shoulders above the rest - no perception of reality. It's going to hurt them bad when they don't come back up next season.

Aldo
19-12-2013, 12:11 PM
Like this one

Balders

Yesterday, 17:13
Runners Up 85/86 (joint first on points)
Runners Up 87/88
joint runners up on points 89/90
Runners up 91/92

Plus multiple semi-finals and 3 finals all in my life time prior to 1998. Throw in a UEFA cup quarter final in 1989.

There were a couple of poor seasons around 94/95 but other than that we were always much nearer the top than bottom since the mid-eighties.
Edited by Balders, Yesterday, 17:13.

Joint first yur arse. You were 2nd ENDOF you deluded roaster.

Joint on points means Didly ****. Goals for and again means you were 2nd and not joint first or joint runners up.

Roasters the lot of them.

shagpile
19-12-2013, 12:17 PM
I always get the impression that most of the posters over there are still at school. Some of them claim to be 31.

I just love the way they make out Hearts have been head and shoulders above the rest - no perception of reality. It's going to hurt them bad when they don't come back up next season.

31 eh? They're probably dyslexic too.

Aldo
19-12-2013, 12:31 PM
I always get the impression that most of the posters over there are still at school. Some of them claim to be 31. I just love the way they make out Hearts have been head and shoulders above the rest - no perception of reality. It's going to hurt them bad when they don't come back up next season.

They never have and never will have any sort of perception of reality. They think they are the best of the rest yet they are in Admin with no money, dwindling crowds and on their way down.

There is also the possibility of staying in admin which will mean a further points deduction next season.

There is a very good chance they will be out the top division for quite some time.

So they can think what they want at the moment because they have fallen from their perch big time and I don't think we will see them in the top division for a good number of years.

Fwiw I want them wiped oot. :-D

jacomo
19-12-2013, 12:34 PM
Like this one

Balders

Runners Up 87/88
Runners up 91/92

Plus multiple semi-finals and 3 finals all in my life time prior to 1998. Throw in a UEFA cup quarter final in 1989.

There were a couple of poor seasons around 94/95 but other than that we were always much nearer the top than bottom since the mid-eighties.

Joint on points means Didly ****. Goals for and again means you were 2nd and not joint first or joint runners up.

This reads like something Stevie Fail would say.

Aldo
19-12-2013, 12:36 PM

Yip and don't forget joint runners up (on points)

Deluded and just .... Nope won't say it.

KeithTheHibby
19-12-2013, 12:56 PM
Like this one

Balders

Runners Up 87/88
Runners up 91/92

Runners up 4 times in 7 years?! I'm not entirely convinced that is true...

Aldo
19-12-2013, 01:01 PM
Runners up 4 times in 7 years?! I'm not entirely convinced that is true...

It must be true ;-) taken straight from Brokeback!!

KeithTheHibby
19-12-2013, 01:06 PM

I stopped reading that thread, some of it is rediculous. To claim runners up 4 times is beyond belief especially since only on 1 occasion was it outright. And even then some fud claimed it was joint with first place.
For twats like that I wish nothing but the worst for their silly wee club...

KeithTheHibby
19-12-2013, 01:07 PM
It must be true ;-) taken straight from Brokeback!!

3 were joint so as per the league table they were 3rd. ****ing ********s.

Aldo
19-12-2013, 01:11 PM
3 were joint so as per the league table they were 3rd. ****ing ********s.

My thoughts exactly.

Deluded Roasters

Phil D. Rolls
19-12-2013, 01:21 PM
Sir David Attenborough writes,

I agree. Regardless of where we end up, it is absolutely imperative that we build a structure that secures our position for future generations as the third biggest club, with view to winning trophies.

All very sage, I'm sure. However, HMFC are seen as a bigger deal by many non Hearts people, than they are by many of our fans... If that was indeed what you meant.

I see the inferiority complex of some of our fans as way more of a problem than the superiority complex of others'.

We have an agent in danger, sure signs of battle fatigue.

Sprouleflyer
19-12-2013, 01:22 PM
Like this one

Balders

Runners Up 87/88
Runners up 91/92

What do you win for being Runners Up or Joint Runners Up......? Oh yes....**** all!!!!

Aldo
19-12-2013, 01:24 PM
What do you win for being Runners Up or Joint Runners Up......? Oh yes....**** all!!!!

Exactly.

Bostonhibby
19-12-2013, 01:30 PM

Checked the league and SFA websites, not a single first equal on either, no second equals etc either. Once again no account taken of the poppy thieves war effort.

Big team big runners up will just have to do.

Treadstone
19-12-2013, 01:34 PM
We have an agent in danger, sure signs of battle fatigue.

Abort! Abort! An extraction mission is in place.

Aldo
19-12-2013, 01:39 PM
Abort! Abort! An extraction mission is in place.

Ha ha. Ensure the agent isn't compromised.

allezsauzee
19-12-2013, 01:44 PM
I'm only surprised that they're not claiming a victory over Bayern in 1989 on account of them beating the Germans in 1918 and 1945.

lyonhibs
19-12-2013, 01:58 PM
The general mood on there about the upcoming rogering at Celtc Park with their threadbare squad being assuaged by injuries is wonderfully defeatist, certainly not a "Big Team" mentality and makes Private Fraser from Dad's Army sound like an absolutely cracking laugh a minute kinda guy.

lapsedhibee
19-12-2013, 06:06 PM

:hmmm: Think he would have gone further, and claimed to have won the league that season, discounting the final game.

Leishy1995
20-12-2013, 12:06 PM
"15 points and billy brown, we are hearts and we're going down"

😂😂😂😂

Carheenlea
20-12-2013, 02:11 PM
"Let celtic try and break us down, if we win the ball we hoof it into the corners but don;t waste time chasing it."

Dashing Bob S
20-12-2013, 02:42 PM
I stopped reading that thread, some of it is rediculous. To claim runners up 4 times is beyond belief especially since only on 1 occasion was it outright. And even then some fud claimed it was joint with first place.
For twats like that I wish nothing but the worst for their silly wee club...

To be honest, I thought it was the most realistic, grounded thread I've read on there in years. No new stadiums, world cup stars, world wars won etc. It's rather sad that their delusion now centres on the CVA going through, and the signing ban being lifted.

mutley
20-12-2013, 05:38 PM
This one is an absolute peach.....

@JKBmeltdown: (Celtic v Hearts)the last clash between the two made me cringe, but maybe it shows how much the rivalry actually means to them?

20-12-2013, 05:42 PM

@JKBmeltdown: (Celtic v Hearts)the last clash between the two made me cringe, but maybe it shows how much the rivalry actually means to them?

Yes, don't you know that celtic are their main rivals now as hearts are far too big for us now and "killed us as a club" in the 2012 cup final :rolleyes:

GIRFUY ya deluded, cringeworthy morons!

20-12-2013, 05:45 PM
Funniest twitter ever. Shows them up for exactly what they are - pathetic, deluded, arrogant morons!

20-12-2013, 06:29 PM
I particularly love the quotes from the start of the season telling us how their bunch of young "stars" will rise to the challenge, how they'll be above us by october and by christmas be in the mix for the european spots. Oh god bless them poor lambs they really are highly comical!

Tynie01011973
20-12-2013, 07:14 PM
JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown 2h
No point in moaning or complaining because that quite frankly will just add to the enjoyment of those who are enjoying seeing us suffer

:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

What makes you think that ?

:lolyam:

3pm
25-12-2013, 08:40 AM
Look at the tweets coming from the feed this morning.

Brings much Christmas cheer!

26-12-2013, 04:33 PM
The guy who tweets on this account is having a field day :thumbsup:

Some absolute crackers!

GIRFUY ya cheating, horrible *******s!

Ozyhibby
26-12-2013, 05:01 PM
This guy is going to busy next few days. :-)

26-12-2013, 05:02 PM
My twitter is not working for some reason so can someone please provide some quotes from this account - must be absolutely hilarious atm :greengrin

Pretty Boy
26-12-2013, 05:06 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/135897-the-death-of-the-flair/#entry3967718

Good to see they have their priorities right.

Northernhibee
26-12-2013, 05:35 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/135897-the-death-of-the-flair/#entry3967718

1 - Direct football doesn't always equate to hoofball.

2 - "Manager doesn't accept poor performance at any level" doesn't make for such a good headline.

3 - Every single Jambo out there would bite your hand off to swap Locke for our Terry.

hibees 7062
26-12-2013, 05:42 PM

I really don't think we are in any position to gloat at the moment.. We will always be entitled to bring up our glorious record but I for one would be ******* delighted to see effective hoof ball

This one knows better :greengrin

Northernhibee
26-12-2013, 05:48 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/135902-we-last-won-a-title-in-1980/

THIS THREAD :greengrin

Pretty Boy
26-12-2013, 05:49 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/135902-we-last-won-a-title-in-1980/

THIS THREAD :greengrin

'We'd be lucky to finish top 4 in the Championship.'

'Without a drastic overhaul of the squad and management we'll be getting relegated again.'

Aldo
26-12-2013, 05:51 PM
'We'd be lucky to finish top 4 in the Championship.' 'Without a drastic overhaul of the squad and management we'll be getting relegated again.'

Let's hope so. Their quest will become even harder should they still be in admin and start the season with a points deduction.

Northernhibee
26-12-2013, 05:53 PM
Didn't they win the league in 86? :greengrin

Aldo
26-12-2013, 05:54 PM

Mmmmmmm that's a right poser of a question?? Sure they went close ! ;-)

Green_one
26-12-2013, 05:55 PM
JKB Meltdown ‏

Interestng that they are NOW saying

1.The boys are mince - some not worthy of being professionals (I thought they were world class?)
2. Locke needs to bolt - I obviously disagree - doing a grand job.
3. Some rubbish about getting Hartley in - yeah right, you have the cash for that
4. Fans talking about leaving early and not going.
5. Concern about meeting St Mirren and then us
6. General agreement 4 nil could have been worse

If we do not beat these all time losers I officially have a huge temper tantrum, AGAIN. I have a good feeling though that Terry is going to be talking happily post derby :flag::greengrin

Things are tough over the road I am glad to say. No real hope. They are beginning to realise their tea
is oot.

Bostonhibby
26-12-2013, 05:57 PM
'We'd be lucky to finish top 4 in the Championship.'

'Without a drastic overhaul of the squad and management we'll be getting relegated again.'

:greengrin Family yam reports that he went today, not going back, and glad he cancelled his DD - he says he will maybe re pledge "after they have rebuilt after this season" - and I quote verbatim. This was his first game this season. On the positive side he got a hearts mug for Xmas. I said to remember a hearts mug is not just for xmas :trumpet::trumpet:

To be fair on him, as a serial non attender he has no concept of the crowd illusion they normally put up - he said he thought there was 8000 max there today and not much noise.

Northernhibee
26-12-2013, 05:57 PM
Mmmmmmm that's a right poser of a question?? Sure they went close ! ;-)

I managed to miss the final day of that season, just away to watch the highlights. Got the tissues ready, I'm sure I'll have tears of pride rolling down my face after those brave, brave Jambos manage to turn Dundee over and make history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCjEsN4E85s

Aldo
26-12-2013, 06:00 PM
I managed to miss the final day of that season, just away to watch the highlights. Got the tissues ready, I'm sure I'll have tears of pride rolling down my face after those brave, brave Jambos manage to turn Dundee over and make history. YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCjEsN4E85s (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCjEsN4E85s)

Yes indeed you will. Sir Albert Kidd (still never understood why he never got a real knighthood) running riot at Dens whilst the great unwashed were putting 5 in the onion bag in Paisley

Pleasing

Northernhibee
26-12-2013, 06:01 PM
Yes indeed you will. Sir Albert Kidd (still never understood why he never got a real knighthood) running riot at Dens whilst the great unwashed were putting 5 in the onion bag in Paisley

Pleasing

After that vid I've had a talking duck asking to borrow my tissues?

Aldo
26-12-2013, 06:02 PM
After that vid I've had a talking duck asking to borrow my tissues?

:-)

Pretty Boy
26-12-2013, 06:02 PM

Joint 1st on points according to lostcountofhowmanypointsback the other day.

Aldo
26-12-2013, 06:04 PM
Joint 1st on points according to lostcountofhowmanypointsback the other day.

That right forgot bout that.... Joint runners up a few times (even though they actually finished 3rd)

Roasters

Onion
26-12-2013, 06:33 PM
JKB Meltdown ‏

1.The boys are mince - some not worthy of being professionals (I thought they were world class?)
3. Some rubbish about getting Hartley in - yeah right, you have the cash for that

If we do not beat these all time losers I officially have a huge temper tantrum, AGAIN. I have a good feeling though that Terry is going to be talking happily post derby :flag::greengrin

Things are tough over the road I am glad to say. No real hope. They are beginning to realise their tea
is oot.

Butcher is no mug. He knows perfectly well that a win (and a good one) against the Cheatin" Yam will cement his position at ER. Being an OF player he knows the importance of derby matches. Think the Yams are in for a hard lesson on 2nd.

Treadstone
26-12-2013, 06:58 PM
Turned on 'Open All Mics' at half time to get the reports. Allan Preston and Fat Robbo were delivering a party political broadcast on behalf of the Yamboid party. Turned it off and waited for 'Final Score' where lo and behold Fat Brian McLaughlin. Delivered the same message in bite sized chunks.

Utterly embarrassing from the non-partisan national broadcaster.

Alfred E Newman
26-12-2013, 07:02 PM
Turned on 'Open All Mics' at half time to get the reports. Allan Preston and Fat Robbo were delivering a party political broadcast on behalf of the Yamboid party. Turned it off and waited for 'Final Score' where lo and behold Fat Brian McLaughlin. Delivered the same message in bite sized chunks.

Utterly embarrassing from the non-partisan national broadcaster.

The Three Stooges.

YehButNoBut
26-12-2013, 07:05 PM
Some beauties today :thumbsup:

JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown) 1m (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown/status/416282483903434752)
.If I was closer to the dugout id have punched BB

JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown) 21m (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown/status/416277613972553729)
BDO need to step up to the mark! Gutless money grabbing wage thieves!

JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown) 29m (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown/status/416275821675180032)
(Gary Locke) Anyone that wants him to stay after that is brain dead. That was disgraceful.

JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown) 1h (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown/status/416266041355157504)
Game's up the pole I'm afraid. A must win ganme and we didn't have any fight, formation or tactics.

JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown) 1h (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown/status/416264684388773888)
Without a drastic overhaul of the squad and management we'll be getting relegated again.

JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown) 2h (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown/status/416246476877332480)
Another pathetic heartless performance....******* hopeless the lot of them.

IWasThere2016
26-12-2013, 07:13 PM
Butcher is no mug. He knows perfectly well that a win (and a good one) against the Cheatin" Yam will cement his position at ER. Being an OF player he knows the importance of derby matches. Think the Yams are in for a hard lesson on 2nd.

This, and prayers..

Winston Ingram
26-12-2013, 07:30 PM
“@JKBmeltdown: BDO need to step up to the mark! Gutless money grabbing wage thieves!”

Best yet

3pm
26-12-2013, 08:41 PM
I've had enough now. Hearts have my money. I genuinely can't watch this rubbish week after week. -- JKB Meltdown (@JKBmeltdown)

3pm
26-12-2013, 08:42 PM
Hats of to people that can but more to life than watching piss poor young laddies think they are something special Monday - Friday at nandos -- JKB Meltdown (@JKBmeltdown)

26-12-2013, 09:17 PM
"(vlad) no wonder we love him, at the very worse he's left in in the same state he picked us up in"

"(vlad) see when we are debt free and able to build our team and infrastructure ill always remember the massive part he played in our history"

'if i was closer to the dugout id have punched BB"

"Kevin Mchattie is a very talented player who could have a great future in the game"

ronaldo7
26-12-2013, 09:36 PM
kIckback

The players from the great youth set up are not good enough but they think they are.
Coaching Staff from john murray down to gary and billy are way out of their depth .
David Southern a clown of a man who must go along with the above now.

Brilliant:aok:

Craigyboy

I consider myself to be quite loyal

***** Plum.

ronaldo7
26-12-2013, 09:55 PM
Barney Battles has given up the fight.:greengrin

"Game's up the pole I'm afraid. A must win ganme and we didn't have any fight, formation or tactics.

Being young is ok, being unskilled and generally ***** is ok. Not giving a **** is not ok. Having no positional sense is not ok either.

Down to the championship, get a proper manager and be able to sign players that have the heart for the fight will do me".

They're surrendering in droves:aok:

Hibercelona
26-12-2013, 10:03 PM
"Kevin Mchattie is a very talented player who could have a great future in the game"

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-4CNVYFbRSRw/T7P5M8gH25I/AAAAAAAABNA/zNmXXM3DUJY/s1600/cheryl-cole.gif

snooky
26-12-2013, 10:14 PM
JKB Meltdown ‏

is oot.

Oddly enough, while I hope and expect us to win the Derby, I don't think we'll see a large score. I personally don't think Tel would 'put the boot in'. (I might be wrong though :pray:)
IMO, in the SCF we were spared a REAL drubbing in the latter stages. I put that down to Paulo Sergio. I'm sure Locke or Jumbo would have put us to the sword.

Might get stoned for this point of view :tin hat: but hey, I'm calling it as I see it.

#FromTheCapital
26-12-2013, 10:32 PM
Oddly enough, while I hope and expect us to win the Derby, I don't think we'll see a large score. I personally don't think Tel would 'put the boot in'. (I might be wrong though :pray:)
IMO, in the SCF we were spared a REAL drubbing in the latter stages. I put that down to Paulo Sergio. I'm sure Locke or Jumbo would have put us to the sword.

Might get stoned for this point of view :tin hat: but hey, I'm calling it as I see it.

Agreed that we won't see a big score, we haven't beat that shower by more than a single goal since 2005. Although it won't be due to butcher not wanting to stick the boot in, more to do with the fact that our squad is incapable of dishing out the thrashing we're all craving.
Regarding that final, I will bite....I didn't stay till the end and for obvious reasons haven't watched it back. However had the game been taken by a competent referee then black would've been sent off after 10 mins, that penalty wouldn't have been given and we finish the game with 11 men. Of course we would have still got beat but not by 4 goals.

hibbymick
26-12-2013, 10:34 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-4CNVYFbRSRw/T7P5M8gH25I/AAAAAAAABNA/zNmXXM3DUJY/s1600/cheryl-cole.gif

:thumbsup:

snooky
26-12-2013, 10:41 PM
Agreed that we won't see a big score, we haven't beat that shower by more than a single goal since 2005. Although it won't be due to butcher not wanting to stick the boot in, more to do with the fact that our squad is incapable of dishing out the thrashing we're all craving.
Regarding that final, I will bite....I didn't stay till the end and for obvious reasons haven't watched it back. However had the game been taken by a competent referee then black would've been sent off after 10 mins, that penalty wouldn't have been given and we finish the game with 11 men. Of course we would have still got beat but not by 4 goals.

Agree with you 100%.
I deliberately said "the latter stages" as we were against the ropes and punch-drunk by then.

Jack Hackett
03-01-2014, 05:58 PM
.....he's having a ball today :not worth

https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown

Keith_M
03-01-2014, 06:02 PM
.....he's having a ball today :not worth

https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown

Apparently, all the broken seats are a plot by Petrie to make more money

"do the seats seem flimsier at Easter Road than elsewhere? Could be a desperate scam to raise funds through extortionate repairs."

Hibercelona
03-01-2014, 06:10 PM
Apparently, all the broken seats are a plot by Petrie to make more money

"do the seats seem flimsier at Easter Road than elsewhere? Could be a desperate scam to raise funds through extortionate repairs."

Perhaps if their rides weren't such fat bints, the seats would hold up better.

03-01-2014, 06:13 PM
Loving it today! Bleating on about how everyone is against them and how the authorities want them to fail and are basically out to get them. So sooo bitter! Oh an apparently they are going to come back stronger an bigger and punish all us "wee clubs" who are laughing at them haha ooooooh how scared I am!

Gus Fring
03-01-2014, 06:37 PM
Some flimsy plastic seats get broken where 3600 fans are falling over each other celebrating a goal. What a ******g shoker eh!

Weird how the other 16000 people in the stadium managed to celebrate twice as many goals without doing any damage?

SanFranHibs
03-01-2014, 06:42 PM
Weird how the other 16000 people in the stadium managed to celebrate twice as many goals without doing any damage?

:flag:

Aldo
03-01-2014, 06:43 PM

Conspiracy I tell ye conspiracy!!!!

Mellow Hibee
03-01-2014, 06:59 PM
Some yam on kickback (in the "Thanks to everyone" Thread) thanks fans, paramedics, etc including the hibs club doctor after his wife fell down the stairs and broke her arm.

Later he reveals that he will be trying to sue the club for "miserably failing" to be responsible for her safety.

This from a fan who presumably attends a stadium where hard hats should be issued as protection from falling asbestos.

Jack Hackett
03-01-2014, 07:35 PM
Some yam on kickback (in the "Thanks to everyone" Thread) thanks fans, paramedics, etc including the hibs club doctor after his wife fell down the stairs and broke her arm.

Later he reveals that he will be trying to sue the club for "miserably failing" to be responsible for her safety.

This from a fan who presumably attends a stadium where hard hats should be issued as protection from falling asbestos.

Seems they just can't help themselves :greengrin

http://youtu.be/maxCFZgcgfM

fat freddy
03-01-2014, 07:38 PM
I have spent a good part of this evening catching up with the threads on .net and the various links to JKB. The thing that strikes me when comparing the two sites is the complete lack of understanding displayed by the average Hearts poster regarding the reasons for them being where they are. Against this delusion the hibs.net membership displays a knowledgable grasp of Hearts financial predicament as well as an honesty regarding Hibs shortcomings and under achievement over the years. If a stranger to Scottish football were to spend an hour or so reading JKB they might come away from it thinking that Hearts have somehow become the victim of biased referees, corrupt legislators, cheating opposition, unwanted owners and debt that was nothing to do with them. Their lack of insight and failure to see things from an outsiders perspective suggests that their membership is of a low intelligence and i can only conclude the the vocal minority over there have won the day and chased any dissenting voices from within their support. Again, I compare this to hibs.net and i find that posts of low intelligence are highlighted and criticised, posters aren't allowed to get away with random rants which deviate from obvious truths, there is a healthy balance of fun, perspective, idealism, honesty, anger and criticism. What we dont have is a membership with a collective mindset which is programmed to deny any shortcomings in the way our club is run. This has been Hearts downfall, their supporters have swallowed whatever they have been fed and now, when it is clear that everything they have swallowed has a bad aftertaste, they are imploding and turning on one another in a series of small skirmishes that can only lead to all out war. The opposing sides will be known as the 'It was worth it's 5-1' and the less vocal 'I told you so's'. The battleground will be JKB, the pubs and bingo halls around gorgie and the sparsely populated grounds of the lower divisions where the two sides will spend the next few years pulling each others hair out....J.K.B has never been this much fun!

Aldo
03-01-2014, 07:43 PM
I have spent a good part of this evening catching up with the threads on .net and the various links to JKB. The thing that strikes me when comparing the two sites is the complete lack of understanding displayed by the average Hearts poster regarding the reasons for them being where they are. Against this delusion the hibs.net membership displays a knowledgable grasp of Hearts financial predicament as well as an honesty regarding Hibs shortcomings and under achievement over the years. If a stranger to Scottish football were to spend an hour or so reading JKB they might come away from it thinking that Hearts have somehow become the victim of biased referees, corrupt legislators, cheating opposition, unwanted owners and debt that was nohing to do with them. Their lack of insight and failure to see things from an outsiders perspective suggests that their membership is of a low intelligence and i can only conclude the the vocal minority over there have won the day and chased any dissenting voices from within their support. Again, I compare this to hibs.net and i find that posts of low intelligence are highlighted and criticised, posters aren't allowed to get away with random rants which deviate from obvious truths, there is a healthy balance of fun, perspective, idealism, honesty, anger and criticism. What we dont have is a membership with a collective mindset which is programmed to deny any shortcomings in the way our club is run. This has been Hearts downfall, their supporters have swallowed whatever they have been fed and now, when it is clear that everything they have swallowed has a bad aftertaste, they are imploding and turning on one another in a series of small skirmishes that can only lead to all out war. The opposing sides will be known as the 'It was worth it's 5-1' and the less vocal 'I told you so's'. The battleground will be JKB, the pubs and bingo halls around gorgie and the sparsely populated grounds of the lower divisions where the two sides will spend the next few years pulling each others hair out....J.K.B has never been this much fun!

Good post FF. I really don't think that they will ever 'Get It'.

It is all for plain and clear to see for all what they have done yet they are still thinking they've been treated unfairly and the management team right to their lowlife fans keep going on about it.

The penny might eventually drop if they are liquidated (my preferred option) or when they are still in admin come the start of the season with another -15 deduction.

Springbank
03-01-2014, 07:48 PM
..and their nandos wage thieving teens refuse to re-sign for a club they themselves relegated, signing instead for wee teams like Dundee Utd and Hibs :)

03-01-2014, 07:50 PM

Oh aye, big rivals to Celtic - your only 53 points behind them, I'm sure they see use as a real threat!

Ronniekirk
03-01-2014, 07:50 PM
Loving it today! Bleating on about how everyone is against them and how the authorities want them to fail and are basically out to get them. So sooo bitter! Oh an apparently they are going to come back stronger an bigger and punish all us "wee clubs" who are laughing at them haha ooooooh how scared I am!
Following same siege mentality as rangers in hope that when they go down everyone rallies to the cause. If in first division and a chance at play offosition assuming rangers win the league then the more income they can generate the more chance they have of getting new players in and trying to come straight back up .Whether that happens remains to be seen but it's all they have to cling on to . sad for them enjoyable for us

QMU-1875
03-01-2014, 07:55 PM
Oh aye, big rivals to Celtic - your only 53 points behind them, I'm sure they see use as a real threat!

Hahaha that's brilliant park head was close to empty when they last played. Celtic fans hate them but don't in any way see them as a "rival"! The delusion over there is incredible. The hurt on the thread "decent hibs fan" is pleasing.

03-01-2014, 07:56 PM

Sorry to hear his wife got hurt in an accident but that's exactly what it is an ACCIDENT. If a fan slips down the stairs it's hardly hibs fault!

One Day Soon
03-01-2014, 07:59 PM
I have spent a good part of this evening catching up with the threads on .net and the various links to JKB. The thing that strikes me when comparing the two sites is the complete lack of understanding displayed by the average Hearts poster regarding the reasons for them being where they are. Against this delusion the hibs.net membership displays a knowledgable grasp of Hearts financial predicament as well as an honesty regarding Hibs shortcomings and under achievement over the years. If a stranger to Scottish football were to spend an hour or so reading JKB they might come away from it thinking that Hearts have somehow become the victim of biased referees, corrupt legislators, cheating opposition, unwanted owners and debt that was nothing to do with them. Their lack of insight and failure to see things from an outsiders perspective suggests that their membership is of a low intelligence and i can only conclude the the vocal minority over there have won the day and chased any dissenting voices from within their support. Again, I compare this to hibs.net and i find that posts of low intelligence are highlighted and criticised, posters aren't allowed to get away with random rants which deviate from obvious truths, there is a healthy balance of fun, perspective, idealism, honesty, anger and criticism. What we dont have is a membership with a collective mindset which is programmed to deny any shortcomings in the way our club is run. This has been Hearts downfall, their supporters have swallowed whatever they have been fed and now, when it is clear that everything they have swallowed has a bad aftertaste, they are imploding and turning on one another in a series of small skirmishes that can only lead to all out war. The opposing sides will be known as the 'It was worth it's 5-1' and the less vocal 'I told you so's'. The battleground will be JKB, the pubs and bingo halls around gorgie and the sparsely populated grounds of the lower divisions where the two sides will spend the next few years pulling each others hair out....J.K.B has never been this much fun!

What you are describing is basically the product of an inherited Establishment mentality in which the vast majority of these fans see their role as being one where they simply say 'yes sir' to the likes of Mr Romanov no matter how big the ripping they are taking.

These Rover driving, yellow cardigan wearing, grille badge polishing Archies know no other way. From the more vile sectarian elements among their support right up to the Edinburgh financial services middle manager types they are all imbued with the psychology of follow the leader. The vast majority of them will be genuinely shocked and wondering how it has all come to this. It's a bit like the banking collapse the day after it started to unwind. "What the ******'s happened. Everything was fine. Where did that giant black hole of bad debt suddenly come from?"

They've been on their knees in front of Romanov for so long that they no longer know any other position or purpose.

Today the reality of almost certain relegation is dawning. Just wait until the harsh, long, bitter truth of years in lower divisions and season after season of being our bitches in Edinburgh really takes root. They may not see the SPL again before this decade finishes.

Many of their children and grandchildren will simply never become Hearts fans in the years ahead.

Sergey
03-01-2014, 08:02 PM

One really shouldn't laugh....

...but :faf:

SanFranHibs
03-01-2014, 08:03 PM

Please remember to remove your scarf before throwing it onto the pitch. Thank you. Your cooperation is appreciated.!!

Jack Hackett
03-01-2014, 08:06 PM
Please remember to remove your scarf before throwing it onto the pitch. Thank you. Your cooperation is appreciated.!!

sixtwo
03-01-2014, 08:09 PM

:not worth Funniest post I have read in ages! Greeting :thumbsup:

The_Todd
03-01-2014, 08:15 PM

Actually that sums up Hearts and their support perfectly - no sense of self responsibility at all. "Wah wah wah the big man made us cheat financially, wah wah wah Hibs made the Hearts fans trip on some stairs"

Hope the person involved has a speedy recovery but seeking damages because of your own carelessness just because of football allegiances? Get a grip.

matty_f
03-01-2014, 08:23 PM
Sorry to hear his wife got hurt in an accident but that's exactly what it is an ACCIDENT. If a fan slips down the stairs it's hardly hibs fault!

Sure the terms and conditions of the tickets (I.e. conditions of entry) state that you must be seated throughout. If she's been knocked over while standing to cheer a goal or racing to something, or just because everyone else was, then there's no blame on the club I would imagine. She has responsibility for her own safety as well.

However, I do hope that her injuries are not serious and that she had a full and speedy recovery.

ScottB
03-01-2014, 08:24 PM
Problem for them is, there's only really 3 kinds of Hearts fans:

1. Those that know the truth as we do about the mess they are in. Doubt many of them are subjecting themselves to Brokeback.

2. The nutters. They bought into the Romanov nonsense so fully they can't come back. They believe everything that disagrees with their world view to be lies / propaganda / an agenda against them etc.

3. The uninterested. Casual fans who simply haven't taken enough of an interest. They will range from believing what they come across from the likes of Banderson, to anything any rambling nutters might tell them. This is where the medias decision to skirt around the truth becomes an issue. I've met many people who fit into this category, and know absolutely zip about the money owed to Lithuania, the dodgy shares, the charities etc.

That there are large numbers that haven't yet accepted reality is not at all surprising really!

londonhibby
03-01-2014, 08:31 PM
The best one for me, guarantees an eventual total loss of Yamlings: JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown)26 Dec (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown/status/416458809230786561)
Worst thing about the whole situation is there will be no hearts in FIFA 15!!

:bsod::wink:

thebakerboy
03-01-2014, 08:34 PM
The one thing in all these complaints about not being able to sign more players and the bleating from BB is that the reason this ban is in place is to protect both the club and any players stupid enough to sign for them from further financial problems. I would think that BDO are quite happy that the ban is in place because they cannot be blamed for no new signings. And havn't BDO already said they only have enough cash as things stand to last until the end of January or perhaps the middle of February , so how could they sanction more wages that would only bring on liquidation quicker , DON'T THEY GET IT THEY HAVE NO MONEY.

AngusHibby
03-01-2014, 08:36 PM
The best one for me, guarantees an eventual total loss of Yamlings: JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown)26 Dec (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown/status/416458809230786561)
Worst thing about the whole situation is there will be no hearts in FIFA 15!!

:bsod::wink:

No Hearts on Fifa,
there will be no hearts on fifa,
no hearts on fifaaaaaaaaaa

BH Hibs
03-01-2014, 08:57 PM
No Hearts on Fifa,

:top marks:thumbsup::faf:

Purehibee_MYB
03-01-2014, 09:30 PM
No Hearts on Fifa,
:greengrin Keep that on reserve for PBS in March :aok:

Craig_in_Prague
03-01-2014, 09:54 PM
no hearts on fifa,

pmsl

jodjam
03-01-2014, 10:01 PM
Actually that sums up Hearts and their support perfectly - no sense of self responsibility at all. "Wah wah wah the big man made us cheat financially, wah wah wah Hibs made the Hearts fans trip on some stairs"

Hope the person involved has a speedy recovery but seeking damages because of your own carelessness just because of football allegiances? Get a grip.

Nice sentiment but I don't give two hoots if her recovery is speedy or not.

HUTCHYHIBBY
03-01-2014, 10:07 PM
That Billy Brown thread is magic, the vast majority have lost all grasp on reality.

hibees 7062
03-01-2014, 10:09 PM
The one thing in all these complaints about not being able to sign more players and the bleating from BB is that the reason this ban is in place is to protect both the club and any players stupid enough to sign for them from further financial problems. I would think that BDO are quite happy that the ban is in place because they cannot be blamed for no new signings. And havn't BDO already said they only have enough cash as things stand to last until the end of January or perhaps the middle of February , so how could they sanction more wages that would only bring on liquidation quicker , DON'T THEY GET IT THEY HAVE NO MONEY.

No not one of them mate

Bostonhibby
03-01-2014, 10:10 PM

Really hoping she never tripped over one of those broken seats first before falling down the stairs. Looking where you are going is not a bad idea either. Never seen a concrete step move.

fishybeaver
03-01-2014, 10:12 PM
Nice sentiment but I don't give two hoots if her recovery is speedy or not.
Bit Harsh!!

Tinribs
03-01-2014, 10:12 PM

All of the above.

The funniest thing on Kickback is the hounding of dissenters, if anyone even opines that the yamboid view point may be skewed, they are shouted down as a Troll Hibby.

I suspect they have banned hundreds of genuine cake bakers for this.

FranckSuzy
03-01-2014, 10:13 PM
She probably tripped over all the petted lips

HUTCHYHIBBY
03-01-2014, 10:13 PM
Really hoping she never tripped over one of those broken seats first before falling down the stairs. Looking where you are going is not a bad idea either. Never seen a concrete step move.

Probably slipped on the tears of pride streaming down the stand.

BH Hibs
03-01-2014, 10:25 PM
Probably slipped on the tears of pride streaming down the stand.

Or maybe auld pishy breaks was sat nearby

BH Hibs
03-01-2014, 10:32 PM

So its the fault of Hibs they have supporters that launch themselves down through rows of people or run onto the pitch aye right then

Curly1875
03-01-2014, 10:38 PM

No it is our fault, it's because we don't have that magic stair paint they were all so excited to have ;)

03-01-2014, 10:42 PM
No it is our fault, it's because we don't have that magic stair paint they were all so excited to have ;)

Sucks to be the wee team eh ;)!

jacomo
03-01-2014, 10:45 PM
Or maybe auld pishy breaks was sat nearby

He's gone quiet. Did the Lithuanian ambassador or whoever not take him up on his offer of a liquid lunch?

hibees 7062
03-01-2014, 10:58 PM
Perhaps if their rides weren't such fat bints, the seats would hold up better.

FFS mate , tears :faf:

Bostonhibby
03-01-2014, 11:03 PM
He's gone quiet. Did the Lithuanian ambassador or whoever not take him up on his offer of a liquid lunch?

:confused: What? lunch you say? with one of Scotlands' most esteemed and honourable political figures?

GreenArmyyy!
03-01-2014, 11:14 PM
No Hearts on Fifa,

We need to remember that for the PBS!

Bostonhibby
03-01-2014, 11:35 PM

Its the scarf twirling, they need to stop it, it makes one dizzy, especially when both eyes are normally spinning in opposite directions anyway..

hfc rd
04-01-2014, 01:11 AM
No Hearts on Fifa,

Class! ;)

NadeAteMyLunch!
04-01-2014, 01:47 AM
They have a whole thread talking about the wild celebrations after the goal. Folk claiming to have launched themselves 5 rows, pile ups etc etc then you've got the boy on another thread claiming to be in the process of suing the club as his wife broke her arm during the celebrations. How exactly is that Hibs fault or responsibility?? You all get a seat each, if you choose to break the seat, dive 5 rows over the seats etc then don't try and blame anyone else. Mugs

04-01-2014, 08:23 AM
They have a whole thread talking about the wild celebrations after the goal. Folk claiming to have launched themselves 5 rows, pile ups etc etc then you've got the boy on another thread claiming to be in the process of suing the club as his wife broke her arm during the celebrations. How exactly is that Hibs fault or responsibility?? You all get a seat each, if you choose to break the seat, dive 5 rows over the seats etc then don't try and blame anyone else. Mugs

First of all, that sounds like they were celebrating just scoring the winner in a cup final not an equaliser against the "wee team". And secondly, yes your absolutely right, people fall all the time at the football, not through anybody's fault but accidents (just like anywhere else) happen. If his wife had been holding onto a railing and the railing broke cauzing her to fall or get injured then he may have had a case but not by simply loosig your footing and falling. if she had slipped at tynecastle I highly doubt he would want to persue it, even though that **** hole is a total death trap in itself.

I'm certainly not buying into their whole "aww the chairs were accidentally broke by people celebrating the goal" nonsense. Absolute rubbish! We celebrated emphatically at TWO goals get all three of our stands chairs remain intact. Anyway, like I say regardless of whether it was an accident or vandalism it's still their fault and upto their scabby wee club to pay for it.

Booked4Being-Ugly
04-01-2014, 08:33 AM
First of all, that sounds like they were celebrating just scoring the winner in a cup final not an equaliser against the "wee team". And secondly, yes your absolutely right, people fall all the time at the football, not through anybody's fault but accidents (just like anywhere else) happen. If his wife had been holding onto a railing and the railing broke cauzing her to fall or get injured then he may have had a case but not by simply loosig your footing and falling. if she had slipped at tynecastle I highly doubt he would want to persue it, even though that **** hole is a total death trap in itself.

I'm certainly not buying into their whole "aww the chairs were accidentally broke by people celebrating the goal" nonsense. Absolute rubbish! We celebrated emphatically at TWO goals get all three of our stands chairs remain intact. Anyway, like I say regardless of whether it was an accident or vandalism it's still their fault and upto their scabby wee club to pay for it.I wouldn't even bother trying to figure out the simpletons. The only reason for their behavior is because the Hibs turned them over and they're going down the pan.

As for the falling down the steps when p!ssed claim, is there not a disclaimer on the ticket that people are responsible for their own safety whilst inside the ground?

Complete bellends the lot of them.

macca70
04-01-2014, 08:35 AM
If fans decide to deliberately pile up on top of each other, diving off steps onto each other and this women ends up breaking her arm in 2 places. How exactly is that that Hibs fault?

I really hope the wifeys husband does try to sue the club, it will show them up for exactly what their club represents.

Horrible, thieving, fraudulent Cheats!!

Phil D. Rolls
04-01-2014, 08:37 AM
Such pettiness when there is so much to be positive about.

Aldo
04-01-2014, 11:06 AM
Some crackers on there this morning

@JKBmeltdown: I'm proud of the fact that unlike some clubs, the club have generally not made a big deal of things and have accepted everything

@JKBmeltdown: It's a disgrace that the SFA are allowing the world to witness a team unable to name a full quota.

@JKBmeltdown: (Gary Mackay) As my dear old gran would have said he's as thick as ***** in the neck of a bottle.

@JKBmeltdown: (Gary Mackay) I wish the halfwit would shut up and **** off.

@JKBmeltdown: Gary Mackay is a repugnant ******** of a man. I'm still in shock I got pelters for pointing this out some

04-01-2014, 11:11 AM

@JKBmeltdown: I'm proud of the fact that unlike some clubs, the club have generally not made a big deal of things and have accepted everything

@JKBmeltdown: It's a disgrace that the SFA are allowing the world to witness a team unable to name a full quota.

@JKBmeltdown: (Gary Mackay) As my dear old gran would have said he's as thick as ***** in the neck of a bottle.

@JKBmeltdown: Gary Mackay is a repugnant ******** of a man. I'm still in shock I got pelters for pointing this out some

Accepted everything? They must be joking?! All they have done is moaned and given it the "poor us, everyone against us, not our fault" routine. ********s have never done anything dignified in their lives!

Phil D. Rolls
04-01-2014, 11:12 AM

Gary MacKay is so thick, he can spend up to an hour in front of the mirror - trying to remember where he had seen the face before.

Phil D. Rolls
04-01-2014, 11:14 AM
Accepted everything? They must be joking?! All they have done is moaned and given it the "poor us, everyone against us, not our fault" routine. ********s have never done anything dignified in their lives!

I think they mean that they have accepted all trophies and European glory that Vlad bought them.

Aldo
04-01-2014, 11:19 AM
Gary MacKay is so thick, he can spend up to an hour in front of the mirror - trying to remember where he had seen the face before.

Ha ha. Filled that made me laugh. Cracker mate!

lord bunberry
04-01-2014, 11:37 AM

What's medals been saying that's got them so upset?

Aldo
04-01-2014, 11:39 AM
What's medals been saying that's got them so upset?

This from today's Scotsman

by STUART BATHGATE
Published on the
04 January
00:00
15 comments
Print this

HEARTS should have gone into administration before the end of last season and accepted relegation, according to Gary Mackay.

The record-holder for the number of appearances for the Tynecastle club, Mackay believes that playing this season in the Championship would have been better for Gary Locke’s squad and hastened the club’s recovery, whereas the current fight to beat the drop could be jeopardising their careers.

“If you don’t have your own personal agenda at Heart of Midlothian Football Club, you allow the club to go into administration and go into the First Division this season,” he said yesterday. “The benefit would have been that the development of the young players would have been in a less pressurised situation, and Rangers wouldn’t be coming into the division that Hearts look like they are going to be in next season.

“There would still have been pressure, because Hearts would have been the big guns, but you could make a parallel with Hibernian when they went down to the First Division. Hearts have had exceptional crowds – if you look at the fact they had 4,000 more against Kilmarnock than Hibs did in the space of a four-day period – but these crowds would have been the same, if not more, in the First Division with a team that had the confidence of winning games.

“I think we could be damaging a lot of talented young footballers. And not just that, but also maybe taking a year or two off the careers of the Jamie Hamills and the Ryan Stevensons along the way, because of the demands on them.”

While accepting that the finances of Kaunas-based companies Ubig and Ukio were the cause of Hearts’ collapse, Mackay thinks that managing director David Southern and director of football John Murray should take responsibility for the timing of the move into administration. “There was one statement in June that it was down to the supporters not doing things quickly enough that the club was in the kind of situation it was, but that hopefully they could react and things would improve to get us through the summer,” he continued. “Three days later we were in administration.

“We have, as a group of supporters, been hoodwinked for a number of years. When you’ve had a chief executive who has been in the post for two-and-a-half years before you went into administration, the buck doesn’t always stop with the Lithuanians.

“I don’t know who made that decision, but I have my feelings on who made the judgment, because, when the Lithuanians weren’t there, there were only two people who could make that judgment – and that was the managing director and the director of football. They have made, for me, the wrong decision for the well-being of Heart of Midlothian Football Club.”

One Day Soon
04-01-2014, 11:50 AM
How do i 'Pink' (Yams) at the start of a thread?

lapsedhibee
04-01-2014, 11:55 AM

4,000 bigger crowd than we had against the Killiemarnocks? Surely even if you're a bit deranged you can't really believe this, can you? Genuinely confused.

Hibby D
04-01-2014, 12:00 PM
From the Scotsman..........

"While accepting that the finances of Kaunas-based companies Ubig and Ukio were the cause of Hearts collapse....."

No the cause of the club's collapse is crooked financial mismanagement over a prolonged period of time for the price of a couple of bits of silverware, whilst their so called fans stood by and watched.

Alfred E Newman
04-01-2014, 12:09 PM
4,000 bigger crowd than we had against the Killiemarnocks? Surely even if you're a bit deranged you can't really believe this, can you? Genuinely confused.

I think they did give the crowd at the Killie game as 13500 which would be 4000 more if it is true. Anyway, who cares, it's just another example of their infatuation with all things Hibs.

lord bunberry
04-01-2014, 12:21 PM

by STUART BATHGATE
Published on the
04 January
00:00
15 comments
Print this

HEARTS should have gone into administration before the end of last season and accepted relegation, according to Gary Mackay.

The record-holder for the number of appearances for the Tynecastle club, Mackay believes that playing this season in the Championship would have been better for Gary Locke’s squad and hastened the club’s recovery, whereas the current fight to beat the drop could be jeopardising their careers.

“If you don’t have your own personal agenda at Heart of Midlothian Football Club, you allow the club to go into administration and go into the First Division this season,” he said yesterday. “The benefit would have been that the development of the young players would have been in a less pressurised situation, and Rangers wouldn’t be coming into the division that Hearts look like they are going to be in next season.

“There would still have been pressure, because Hearts would have been the big guns, but you could make a parallel with Hibernian when they went down to the First Division. Hearts have had exceptional crowds – if you look at the fact they had 4,000 more against Kilmarnock than Hibs did in the space of a four-day period – but these crowds would have been the same, if not more, in the First Division with a team that had the confidence of winning games.

“I think we could be damaging a lot of talented young footballers. And not just that, but also maybe taking a year or two off the careers of the Jamie Hamills and the Ryan Stevensons along the way, because of the demands on them.”

While accepting that the finances of Kaunas-based companies Ubig and Ukio were the cause of Hearts’ collapse, Mackay thinks that managing director David Southern and director of football John Murray should take responsibility for the timing of the move into administration. “There was one statement in June that it was down to the supporters not doing things quickly enough that the club was in the kind of situation it was, but that hopefully they could react and things would improve to get us through the summer,” he continued. “Three days later we were in administration.

“We have, as a group of supporters, been hoodwinked for a number of years. When you’ve had a chief executive who has been in the post for two-and-a-half years before you went into administration, the buck doesn’t always stop with the Lithuanians.

“I don’t know who made that decision, but I have my feelings on who made the judgment, because, when the Lithuanians weren’t there, there were only two people who could make that judgment – and that was the managing director and the director of football. They have made, for me, the wrong decision for the well-being of Heart of Midlothian Football Club.”

For once I agree with medals, pity he didn't say anything at the time.

lapsedhibee
04-01-2014, 12:21 PM
I think they did give the crowd at the Killie game as 13500 which would be 4000 more if it is true. Anyway, who cares, it's just another example of their infatuation with all things Hibs.

There are possibly grounds for caring a bit where there's clear evidence of genuine ttttmental illness, and some of what's coming out of yamland just now probably does fall into that category. The forthcoming Implosion Of The Yams is perhaps not going to be as pretty viewing as we might have been hoping.

SouthamptonHibs
04-01-2014, 12:25 PM
Just been on sickback, there are some roasters on there who think 1. Ref gave us everything 2. They should of had a pen 3. Our pen was soft 4. We bullied them 5. They were are good as us ooh and 6. HIBS play hoofball

I like our new style of play its right back to 1980's football, get the ball under control, create space, get the full backs over lapping midfielders, get the ball in the box as much as possible,.
We are winning free kicks and corners and getting the ball in the box nearly everytime. Much more exciting stuff than the last four years under Calderwood and Fenlon.
HeArts fans are calling it hoofball, I call it being direct and trying to score!
They have a cheek they had 11men in there own box for most of the game! How else did they expect us to score, they came for a 0-0

Saorsa
04-01-2014, 12:27 PM
For once I agree with medals, pity he didn't say anything at the time.Just another yam fud hypocrite, happy tae accept it all when it was working and they were cheating their way tae trophies, then pointing the finger now that it's all gone yam shaped, when he was one of the biggest supporters of what was going on.

Aldo
04-01-2014, 12:38 PM
Just another yam fud hypocrite, happy tae accept it all when it was working and they were cheating their wat tae trophies, then pointing the finger now that it's all gone yam shaped, when he was one of the biggest supporters of what was going on.

Exactly.

Mon Dieu4
04-01-2014, 12:43 PM
Just another yam fud hypocrite, happy tae accept it all when it was working and they were cheating their wat tae trophies, then pointing the finger now that it's all gone yam shaped, when he was one of the biggest supporters of what was going on.

Correct, one of the number one cheerleaders of Vlad

Glorious
04-01-2014, 12:45 PM
Just started following on Twitter - already made my day lol.

Phil D. Rolls
04-01-2014, 12:47 PM

Correct, one of the number one cheerleaders of Vlad

I think you'll find Gary called him Mr. Romanov.

Purehibee_MYB
04-01-2014, 12:48 PM
@JKBmeltdown (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown)31m (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown/status/419442202138275840)
Simple fact is that most of the Scottish Media hate us for having had the temerity to challenge the Old Firm.

Love that one:top marks

04-01-2014, 12:52 PM
Just been on sickback, there are some roasters on there who think 1. Ref gave us everything 2. They should of had a pen 3. Our pen was soft 4. We bullied them 5. They were are good as us ooh and 6. HIBS play hoofball

I like our new style of play its right back to 1980's football, get the ball under control, create space, get the full backs over lapping midfielders, get the ball in the box as much as possible,.
We are winning free kicks and corners and getting the ball in the box nearly everytime. Much more exciting stuff than the last four years under Calderwood and Fenlon.
HeArts fans are calling it hoofball, I call it being direct and trying to score!
They have a cheek they had 11men in there own box for most of the game! How else did they expect us to score, they came for a 0-0

Bullied them? Like there tactics have been for YEARS against us, they just don't like the fact that finally we are starting to stand up for ourselves and not let them walk all over us. And as for referee bias against them, like I said before, they aren't used to having referees make decisions against them in derbies, for years they have had all ther own way with refereeing decisions especially with that arse Craig Thompson in charge so they can stop greeting about refs being against them.

Pathetic wee club. Oh but but we were cheated! Oh but but it's no fair! Oh but but everyone is against us! Oh but but 5-1. Haha laughable!

Glory Lurker
@JKBmeltdown (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown)31m (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown/status/419442202138275840)
Simple fact is that most of the Scottish Media hate us for having had the temerity to challenge the Old Firm.

Why did you have to go and post that? I've just eaten a box of After Eights and half a tin of Quality Street and am feeling really ropey. Now I've just been laughing so much I think I might be sick!

Saorsa

Correct, one of the number one cheerleaders of VladCannae believe he didnae have his medals on for that pic

http://i42.tinypic.com/1zc2421.jpg

looks like an even bigger clown now though

http://i43.tinypic.com/2evrmg6.gif

Purehibee_MYB
04-01-2014, 12:54 PM
Why did you have to go and post that? I've just eaten a box of After Eights and half a tin of Quality Street and am feeling really ropey. Now I've just been laughing so much I think I might be sick!

:greengrin Haha there's more I could post that made me laugh but that one takes the proverbial biscuit!

SanFranHibs
04-01-2014, 12:55 PM

I have said for a while and I am sure I am not the only one is that they are AS infatuated by us as we are by their demise. This is why they feel a 1-5 Cup win over us is worth administration, relegation and possible liquidation, although I think the latter won't happen.

I know that most of them are trying to put a brave face on their current situation but I still feel they really think it was worth it. Sad if true.

I also agree and repeatedly said to the Jambos I know prior to the season starting that they should have gone down. With no Rangers they would still have got decent crowds as their fans would have 'expected' them as the big boys in the Championship to come straight back up as Champions.

Instead they even tried to cheat on their punishment. I think it is going to backfire big time. Could spend several years down there with their
current squad.

I'm sure one day they will win a lower division.

Ironic really. Romanov did say they would be 'champions' one day and Mercer said there should only be one team in Edinburgh. Sort of true on both counts.

What do I say? (Singing to a bit of You're no' awa to bide awa')

You can keep your 5-1,
Staying up's more fun,
You can aye come back and see us.

:flag:

QMU-1875
04-01-2014, 12:59 PM
how much more did we get than them in the derby? wee team.

Purehibee_MYB
04-01-2014, 01:02 PM
how much more did we get than them in the derby? wee team.

Att: 16,621

compared to Easter Road

Att: 20,106

SouthamptonHibs
04-01-2014, 01:09 PM
Bullied them? Like there tactics have been for YEARS against us, they just don't like the fact that finally we are starting to stand up for ourselves and not let them walk all over us. And as for referee bias against them, like I said before, they aren't used to having referees make decisions against them in derbies, for years they have had all ther own way with refereeing decisions especially with that arse Craig Thompson in charge so they can stop greeting about refs being against them.

Pathetic wee club. Oh but but we were cheated! Oh but but it's no fair! Oh but but everyone is against us! Oh but but 5-1. Haha laughable!

Agree we have had the brunt of some shocking decisions in the final and Leigh's free kick (goal) last season, on Thursday we got an honest ref, they see it as a being cheated as they are used to us being cheated.
In the late 70's it took them 8 seasons to sort themselves out from when they got relegated to staying in the league, I'm expecting the same sort of break this time. Looking forward to them going down. Hail Hail

BH Hibs
04-01-2014, 01:12 PM
Cannae believe he didnae have his medals on for that pic

http://i42.tinypic.com/1zc2421.jpg

looks like an even bigger clown now though

http://i43.tinypic.com/2evrmg6.gif

:faf::faf:

McKenzie
04-01-2014, 02:40 PM
The latest tweet suggesting that Hertz should try and copy sect43. It gets better every time...seems they wish they could be us now

04-01-2014, 09:31 PM
The latest tweet suggesting that Hertz should try and copy sect43. It gets better every time...seems they wish they could be us now

Their answer to sect 43 is a group of toothless, Bucky swigging, knuckle dragging neds who wave their unions jacks in section N.

Kato
04-01-2014, 09:35 PM

Archive the thread as evidence.

Jonnyboy
04-01-2014, 09:35 PM
Their answer to sect 43 is a group of toothless, Bucky swigging, knuckle dragging neds who wave their unions jacks in section N.

And that's just the wimmin

Hibby D
04-01-2014, 09:56 PM
And that's just the wimmin