PDA

View Full Version : Yams @JKBmeltdown

Pages : 1 [2]

Kojock
05-01-2014, 05:27 AM
4. We bullied them

That's why the stats show that we committed 10 fouls to their 19 and we had 1 booking to their 4.

Saorsa
05-01-2014, 06:08 AM
That's why the stats show that we committed 10 fouls to their 19 and we had 1 booking to their 4.But tae be fair the ref was against them. :agree:

Northernhibee
05-01-2014, 05:09 PM
Scottyboy comes up with this belter:

I really hated the league cup final.

After winning the scottish cup the year before, it really felt like a diddy final. It was wet, dour and Hampden was half empty thanks to st mirren.

Then the game started.

If we won it would've been a polite clapping effort from me. When we lost it just made it worse.

hfc rd
05-01-2014, 05:31 PM
The latest tweet suggesting that Hertz should try and copy sect43. It gets better every time...seems they wish they could be us now

Just spat my tea out of my mouth after reading that.

Weststandwanab
05-01-2014, 05:45 PM
Just spat my tea out of my mouth after reading that. That has go to be an under cover Hibby

They would be better following The Tache !

hfc rd
05-01-2014, 05:50 PM
That has go to be an under cover Hibby

They would be better following The Tache !

They claim that their singing sections G & N are much better than our section 43 lads when it comes to creating an atmosphere and making a noise. If that is the case, then I wonder where on earth have they been for the last couple of home games at the PBS?

Weststandwanab
05-01-2014, 06:00 PM
They claim that their singing sections G & N are much better than our section 43 lads when it comes to creating an atmosphere and making a noise. If that is the case, then I wonder where on earth have they been for the last couple of home games at the PBS? Fair enough, I have never, will never hear that section.

Well 29th March if Status Quo beckons !

I take it they have not said their Southerton is better than our Tache ?

Phil D. Rolls
05-01-2014, 06:05 PM
If BDO has any business sense, they should put tickets for the 29th on sale now. They should also offer season ticket holders a buy back option, and sell tickets to us at a premium.

We get our party, they get much needed cash in advance - everyone's a winner.

BroxburnHibee
05-01-2014, 06:06 PM
If BDO has any business sense, they should put tickets for the 29th on sale now. They should also offer season ticket holders a buy back option, and sell tickets to us at a premium.

We get our party, they get much needed cash in advance - everyone's a winner.

Funnily enough was thinking exactly the same - be surprised if they don't bump our ticket price up.

Phil D. Rolls
05-01-2014, 06:09 PM
Funnily enough was thinking exactly the same - be surprised if they don't bump our ticket price up.

Maybe they could give us both ends - it would make real business sense. It would be a new departure for the Yams, selling the same seat twice.

3pm
05-01-2014, 06:23 PM
Makes nice reading tonight.

Gettin' Auld
05-01-2014, 06:55 PM
Maybe they could give us both ends - it would make real business sense. It would be a new departure for the Yams, selling the same seat twice.

Aye. Then the daft *******s could claim an attendance that's about 5,000 more than the pink crumbling hovel can hold. :greengrin

Winston Ingram
05-01-2014, 07:34 PM
JKBmeltdown: If it was Gary Locke or a hot lump of pig ***** on a plate, then I'd be grabbing a ****ing fork.

:faf:

Northernhibee
05-01-2014, 08:32 PM
'Longshanks' on JKB doesn't do irony:

Remember what John Brown done at Dundee last season? If they had hired him at the start of January there's a good chance they would still be in the top division.

Having said that I still think we are dead and buried.

:Ummm:

Nowt to do with delaying administration till the end of the season and damaging your team further and further then?

Gus Fring
05-01-2014, 09:38 PM
"Wheat field, Gorgie and main well occupied plus very healthy thistle support. Hibs and Petrie can only dream of these crowds - and they know it"

Because Petrie would much rather have a massaged 13,000 figure than a genuine 20k+ figure?

hfc rd
05-01-2014, 11:39 PM
"Wheat field, Gorgie and main well occupied plus very healthy thistle support. Hibs and Petrie can only dream of these crowds - and they know it"

Because Petrie would much rather have a massaged 13,000 figure than a genuine 20k+ figure?

Hahaha!!!

Has he forgotten the attendance on Thursday night? 20,106!

Gus Fring
06-01-2014, 01:18 PM
When talking about the transfer embargo not being lifted

"But back to the SFA, Time to go to war with them, start by refusing to release any of our players for international duty"

Hermit Crab
06-01-2014, 01:38 PM

"But back to the SFA, Time to go to war with them, start by refusing to release any of our players for international duty"

Haha. Whoever posted that needs put down.

Hibercelona
06-01-2014, 01:45 PM

The "greatest youngsters in the country" would be such a great big loss to our national side right enough.

Hibercelona
06-01-2014, 02:23 PM
Just had a pop along on toomanypointsback. (Something I haven't done for a while)

The comments on there are just unreal. They're talking about the SFA being cheats and lacking integrity. :crazy:

There's even some on there that point blank refuse to believe that they're going to be relegated, because "the SPFL wouldn't dare kick out the 3rd biggest club in Scotland".

They genuinely believe that they're above the rulebook and are being "mistreated" for being forced to abide by it.

They seem to forget that they played their part in voting for these rules during the Rangers fiasco.

They need put down by lethal injection.

Onion
06-01-2014, 02:31 PM
Just had a pop along on toomanypointsback. (Something I haven't done for a while)

The comments on there are just unreal. They're talking about the SFA being cheats and lacking integrity. :crazy:

There's even some on there that point blank refuse to believe that they're going to be relegated, because "the SPFL wouldn't dare kick out the 3rd biggest club in Scotland".

They genuinely believe that they're about the rulebook and are being "mistreated" for being forced to abide by it.

They seem to forget that they played their part in voting for these rules during the Rangers fiasco.

They need put down by lethal injection.

Must admit, I just wanted them gone last summer - a quick death. But this is much more fun ... and lots more pain/entertainment to come too :thumbsup:

MurrayfieldHibs
06-01-2014, 03:10 PM

:faf::faf: Absolutely brilliant! What planet are they on??? Looks like our World Cup hopes are going to be dashed :wink:

Deansy
06-01-2014, 03:11 PM

What have Partick Thistle got that Septic don't - Hearts take 156-fans to Darkheid 2/3 weeks ago but 12,844 extra appear for a game against 'The Jags' ???

Bostonhibby
06-01-2014, 03:18 PM

Ryan Stevenson and McHattie are going to be denied their Scotland caps? So unfair everyone is against the yam.

Kojock
06-01-2014, 03:20 PM

We were talking about this yesterday and someone said that if a player refuses to play for his country he can be banned from the next club game. Anyone know if there is such a rule ??

Aldo
06-01-2014, 03:23 PM
We were talking about this yesterday and someone said that if a player refuses to play for his country he can be banned from the next club game. Anyone know if there is such a rule ??

I'm sure there is some FIFA rule bout release cause for players called up for international duty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

cabbageandribs1875
06-01-2014, 03:25 PM
Ryan Stevenson and McHattie are going to be denied their Scotland caps? So unfair everyone is against the yam.

imagine the extra millions and millions a cap would put on to any transfer fee as well(sigh)

Aldo
06-01-2014, 03:30 PM
imagine the extra millions and millions a cap would put on to any transfer fee as well(sigh)

Ha ha. McTattie getting it tight in Brokeback last nite About being total and utter *****. They just realising this.

hibby rae
06-01-2014, 03:36 PM

I'm sure I've seen this invoked in the past.

hibees 7062
07-01-2014, 05:51 PM
JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown 40m (http://www.hibs.net/JKBmeltdown/status/420617250899759106)I'm not Robinson bashing. I think he's an awful player and a wee ###### :greengrin

Rudi was one, I know for a fact Edinburgh businesses were approached by FOH to sponser his wages if we are allowed to sign players

jacomo
07-01-2014, 08:54 PM
JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown 40m (http://www.hibs.net/JKBmeltdown/status/420617250899759106)I'm not Robinson bashing. I think he's an awful player and a wee ###### :greengrin

Rudi was one, I know for a fact Edinburgh businesses were approached by FOH to sponser his wages if we are allowed to sign players

Apparently Edinburgh businesses have been approached about taking up corporate hospitality at the PBS too. How's that going?

Winston Ingram
07-01-2014, 09:16 PM
JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown 10m
Duff and Waugh got the jail, Romanov's a free man

I just checked Kickback myself and this was from that Scott_Jambo. He is probably the most stupid person i've ever seen on the internet.

O'Rourke3
07-01-2014, 09:26 PM
I just checked Kickback myself and this was from that Scott_Jambo. He is probably the most stupid person i've ever seen on the internet.

Apart from the fact they didn't is he suggesting Hearts had a better/cleverer crook? He better check Wikopedia too for Kenny Waugh's involvement....

Sent from my brain via Tapatalk

tamig
07-01-2014, 09:28 PM
Apparently Edinburgh businesses have been approached about taking up corporate hospitality at the PBS too. How's that going?

They'll be doing 3 or 4 for 1 deals on that next to get them into the formica suites.

fat freddy
07-01-2014, 10:08 PM

scott-jambo is quality...probably the best poster over there. :wink:

poolman
08-01-2014, 07:04 AM

Thimk kiwidoug could give him a run for his money :agree:

Winston Ingram
08-01-2014, 10:21 AM
Thimk kiwidoug could give him a run for his money :agree:

Sir David Attenborough & Zachearts are also grade A welts:agree:

Mikey09
08-01-2014, 02:33 PM
Sir David Attenborough & Zachearts are also grade A welts:agree:

CRAIGIEBOY????!!!! :crazy:

The_Todd
08-01-2014, 02:39 PM
CRAIGIEBOY????!!!! :crazy:

Craigieboy who started off a thread moaning how rubbish a shop is because he keeps getting followed around by the staff. Almost certainly with good reason.

Gus Fring
08-01-2014, 03:27 PM
Speaking of Craigieboy, he posted this in relation to FOH Direct Debit payments.

"I heard that the Xmas month debits were nearly 100%"

"Xmas month" or December as the rest of us call it.

I wonder what he calls the other months?

January - "Nae new players month"
February - "The month wi less days in it"
March - "Still bottom ay the league month"
April - "A new tax year for people who actually pay their taxes month"
May - "The last time we ever play in the SPL month"
June - "Still canny believe the famous got relegated month"
July - "How are we still in admin month"
August - "Start of our great adventure, we'll be back, just you watch month"
September - "Christ this leagues hard eh month"
October - "Halloween Month"
November - "Guy Fawkes Month"
December - "Christmas Month"

AltheHibby
08-01-2014, 03:41 PM
Bajillions, brilliant. Lol

Bostonhibby
08-01-2014, 03:48 PM
Craigieboy who started off a thread moaning how rubbish a shop is because he keeps getting followed around by the staff. Almost certainly with good reason.

Still wearing a 1986 style grey shiny nylon shell suit, sleeves rolled up, with the maroon stripe doon the leg - yam away colours style - sporting a mullet & fashionably smoking a roll up is a clue. So is the 1986 League winners flag on a cane that goes everywhere with him because he still can't bring himself to give it up.

jacomo
08-01-2014, 05:06 PM

Think he revealed more about himself than he intended there.

HibeeMcGinn1
09-01-2014, 05:51 PM
Here's a couple classics just posted:

@JKBmeltdown: (Vlad) he invested his money and the debt didn't really change, I believe that a lot of the other clubs are simply jealous

@JKBmeltdown: This guff about us overspending is BS

@JKBmeltdown: debt when romanov came in was what? £26m,the debt when he left was again what? £26m We overspent under Robinson,and Vlad never dealt with it

Just amazing

Craig_in_Prague
09-01-2014, 06:05 PM

@JKBmeltdown: (Vlad) he invested his money and the debt didn't really change, I believe that a lot of the other clubs are simply jealous

@JKBmeltdown: debt when romanov came in was what? £26m,the debt when he left was again what? £26m We overspent under Robinson,and Vlad never dealt with it

Just amazing

Just when you start to think nothing else from them could surprise you, they come along and prove you wrong!

pontius pilate
09-01-2014, 06:09 PM
Is this a parody account he can't be for real surely

Jack Hackett
09-01-2014, 06:12 PM

Just amazing

It all comes down to the 'We owe it to ourselves' nonsense. The Debt for Equity and other write-offs were them just scratching a line through the debt and making it disappear because...you've got it...They owed it to themselves

Danderhall Hibs
09-01-2014, 06:14 PM
Is this a parody account he can't be for real surely

He's someone who picks the best posts from loadsofpointsback and sticks them on twitter.

They're genuine posts though.

easty
09-01-2014, 06:15 PM
Speaking of Craigieboy, he posted this in relation to FOH Direct Debit payments.

"I heard that the Xmas month debits were nearly 100%"

"Xmas month" or December as the rest of us call it.

I wonder what he calls the other months?

January - "Nae new players month"
February - "The month wi less days in it"
March - "Still bottom ay the league month"
April - "A new tax year for people who actually pay their taxes month"
May - "The last time we ever play in the SPL month"
June - "Still canny believe the famous got relegated month"
July - "How are we still in admin month"
August - "Start of our great adventure, we'll be back, just you watch month"
September - "Christ this leagues hard eh month"
October - "Halloween Month"
November - "Guy Fawkes Month"
December - "Christmas Month"

As if May isn't going to be '5-1, we ended them that day, 1902, month' :greengrin

easty
09-01-2014, 06:17 PM

love it. :agree:

Winston Ingram
09-01-2014, 06:20 PM
He's on fire tonight:agree:

pontius pilate
09-01-2014, 06:28 PM
He's someone who picks the best posts from loadsofpointsback and sticks them on twitter.

They're genuine posts though.

Ok just I've replies to him trying to get a bite and wondered if it was one of us on the piss take or a real yam

Jack Hackett
09-01-2014, 06:48 PM
Ok just I've replies to him trying to get a bite and wondered if it was one of us on the piss take or a real yam

In @JKBMeldown's own words in the header

"Delusion, depression, bitterness & idiocy courtesy of Jambo's Kickback forums. All tweets are quotes from the forums. #jambogeddon (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23jambogeddon&src=hash) #allisbarry (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23allisbarry&src=hash)"

I don't recall him ever replying to tweets from others.

HibeeMcGinn1
09-01-2014, 07:38 PM

Think the clue is in the name no?

HibeeMcGinn1
09-01-2014, 07:38 PM
@JKBmeltdown: problem for the SPFL, is that we are still a draw for players. Wilson still remains, for me anyway, the most shrewd bit of business any team

Oscar T Grouch
09-01-2014, 10:47 PM
I don't know if it's been mentioned on this thread yet but there is a version of this for Hibs.net

Compaired to jkbmeltdown it's chalk and cheese, no followers, no decent posts, you can see the guy struggles cause there's barely a post a month.

But if you want to check out how bad it is it's @HibsMeltdown.

Yous have been warned ;)

GreenLake
09-01-2014, 10:56 PM
@JKBmeltdown: problem for the SPFL, is that we are still a draw for players. Wilson still remains, for me anyway, the most shrewd bit of business any team

Describing hearts as shrewd is as ridiculous as calling Hitler a human rights activist.

Northernhibee
09-01-2014, 11:10 PM
I don't know if it's been mentioned on this thread yet but there is a version of this for Hibs.net

Compaired to jkbmeltdown it's chalk and cheese, no followers, no decent posts, you can see the guy struggles cause there's barely a post a month.

Yous have been warned ;)

That is really, really tragic.

Oscar T Grouch
09-01-2014, 11:26 PM
That is really, really tragic.

Yeah it is. None of them are funny. I checked with a neutral to check it wasn't just my green tinted specs.

Hibercelona
09-01-2014, 11:28 PM

Yous have been warned ;)

What a car crash, a complete and utter car crash.

Peevemor
09-01-2014, 11:42 PM

Yous have been warned ;)

One of my posts has been quoted on there. I don't know if that's good or bad. :dunno:

FranckSuzy
09-01-2014, 11:47 PM

Yous have been warned ;)

Last post was on 29/11/13 yet @jkbmeltdown has tweeted 25+ today alone :rolleyes:

hibees 7062
09-01-2014, 11:52 PM
Can see Holt going to Liverpool. Just what I predict happening but I can see Rodgers wanting him as he would be a good link between Gerard, Sterling and Suarez. :greengrin

Don't think Liverpool really need Jason Holt at the moment. Henderson is playing well, Coutinho can play infield, Allen's coming on to a game and still have Gerrard to come back, who can still play an advanced role if needed.

Man U on the other hand

Jack Hackett
10-01-2014, 05:22 AM

Yous have been warned ;)

Strugglin' strugglin' strugglin'

hibseleven
10-01-2014, 08:58 AM
He's a busy laddie the day!

truehibernian
10-01-2014, 09:02 AM

38 goals conceded in the league, 21 games in - very shrewd business, if of course you're a Hibee :greengrin

Wilson is by far and away the most hyped Scottish player since Darren Mackie :agree: and he is awful.

hibseleven
10-01-2014, 09:03 AM
we are also signing Walker if keekback is to be believed.

Hibercelona
10-01-2014, 09:08 AM

But do we have the £5,000,000 available that they'll no doubt be asking for?

hibseleven
10-01-2014, 09:18 AM
But do we have the £5,000,000 available that they'll no doubt be asking for?

was it not £10M or was that for Cristiano Holt..............?

Winston Ingram
10-01-2014, 09:20 AM
JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown 20m
I am putting money in to build a Hearts that can challenge for the SPL title NOT a pathetic club that would sell its mother

:confused:

Hibercelona
10-01-2014, 09:38 AM
:confused:

It has to be a wind up account. It's just got to be? :faf:

...........no? :Ummm:

Eternal Hibbie
10-01-2014, 09:45 AM

Seriously mate why would you even consider going over there? :eek:

I'll be really disappointed if we're not setting our sights a lot higher than Walker. :thumbdown::thumbdown::

Geo_1875
10-01-2014, 09:48 AM
It has to be a wind up account. It's just got to be? :faf:

...........no? :Ummm:

I was seriously confused when I started following him on Twitter. It was like listening to a moron arguing with himself. Took a while to realise he's just compiling a record of the nutjob postings from jkb. Great job as it saves going anywhere near them and saves you feeling dirty all the time.

hibseleven
10-01-2014, 09:57 AM
Seriously mate why would you even consider going over there? :eek:

I'll be really disappointed if we're not setting our sights a lot higher than Walker. :thumbdown::thumbdown::

didn't go "over there" it was a tweet from the JKB Meltdown account. Merely passing the info on.

Hibercelona
10-01-2014, 09:59 AM
I was seriously confused when I started following him on Twitter. It was like listening to a moron arguing with himself. Took a while to realise he's just compiling a record of the nutjob postings from jkb. Great job as it saves going anywhere near them and saves you feeling dirty all the time.

Right you are. :aok:

For some reason, I thought it was some slaver tweeting on the @hibsmeltdown account on his own behalf.

Probably the same slaver that posted that comment on KB right enough. But then again, they're all a bunch of slavering bams over there, so it's hard to tell. :greengrin

Eternal Hibbie
10-01-2014, 11:10 AM
didn't go "over there" it was a tweet from the JKB Meltdown account. Merely passing the info on.

Ah, that's ok then, save you a fortune on showers! :)

Gus Fring
10-01-2014, 03:18 PM
From the brilliantly named "LoveNgoo"

"No further points deduction will happen unless we exit admin and then go back into admin. Dunfermline are the example you should be looking at

Swing and a miss.

The_Todd
10-01-2014, 03:24 PM
From the brilliantly named "LoveNgoo"

"No further points deduction will happen unless we exit admin and then go back into admin. Dunfermline are the example you should be looking at

Swing and a miss.

I do look forward to his reaction when they find themselves -15 next season.

10-01-2014, 04:20 PM
Absolutely comical twitter page! Shows the tramps up for exactly what they are, worryingly over deluded, arrogant, bitter, cringeworthy ****.

Tynie01011973
11-01-2014, 12:15 PM
Some bright(?) spark over the road has it all worked out

JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown 7m
I would simply not play away games. Just play our home games. When it hurts other teams in the pocket. They will take notice!

SIMPLES !!!!

:faf::faf::faf:

YehButNoBut
11-01-2014, 01:00 PM
Not in keekback but this is a belter from todays EN by keyser soze

WHEN Hearts come out of administration and we start functioning as a normal football club again, unlike the Romanov years, every single person associated with Hearts be it players, manager and supporters, will all be mentally stronger for having to go through this. The thought of actually signing players, having no debt, being under fan ownership and knowing we will come back stronger than ever, will make this period well worth while.
Its not nice just now, but it will be worth it.

Optimistic to say the least. :faf::jamboak:

hibby rae
11-01-2014, 01:14 PM
Some bright(?) spark over the road has it all worked out

JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown 7m
I would simply not play away games. Just play our home games. When it hurts other teams in the pocket. They will take notice!

SIMPLES !!!!

:faf::faf::faf:

Fantastic idea! Is it a 3 nil win that is awarded in that case? Sure I heard that once.

paul_hfc3
11-01-2014, 01:24 PM

Hahaha **** off! Wouldn't want that rodent anywhere near the team, hes a complete rat of a man

Oscar T Grouch
11-01-2014, 01:31 PM
Fantastic idea! Is it a 3 nil win that is awarded in that case? Sure I heard that once.

I'm no expert but I would assume if you cannot complete your full fixture card then you league membership is removed and reissued to a new member of the league, brought into the bottom division.

If it was a 3-0 win awarded then it would give teams the opertunity to just take a 3-0 lose and not bother going to an expected loss miles away?

That's how I see it anyways.

Niffy
11-01-2014, 01:40 PM
Not in keekback but this is a belter from todays EN by keyser soze

Optimistic to say the least. :faf::jamboak:

Blimey , aye , stronger for it , with a total wage budget of around £20k a year, and a rotting stadium , that sooner or later WILL need major work....

Jack Hackett
11-01-2014, 03:01 PM
"The penalty is destroying the club and we need help"

A: You did an expert job of destroying it yourselves
B: You certainly do...mainly psychiatric

Phil D. Rolls
11-01-2014, 03:22 PM
[QUOTE=Jack Hackett;3867625 "The penalty is destroying the club and we need help"
[/QUOTE]

A dim bulb brightens.

Just Alf
11-01-2014, 03:40 PM
A dim bulb brightens.

Only slightly mind!

Andy74
11-01-2014, 04:05 PM
"The penalty is destroying the club and we need help"

A: You did an expert job of destroying it yourselves
B: You certainly do...mainly psychiatric

The penalty is having little to do with it.

They are clear at the bottom without the deduction and they have no money to pay players anyway.

Shame really.

rcarter1
11-01-2014, 04:15 PM
I'm no expert but I would assume if you cannot complete your full fixture card then you league membership is removed and reissued to a new member of the league, brought into the bottom division.

If it was a 3-0 win awarded then it would give teams the opertunity to just take a 3-0 lose and not bother going to an expected loss miles away?

An interesting point of the law. If you were going to Celtic Park on the last game of the season and they needed to win by a cricket score or the title, chucking the game for 0-3 would get the blood boiling… :devil:

Would be surprised your league membership would be revoked. What if the team bus had an accident and all your players were injured, do they throw you out? As for a team being suddenly brought in, sounds absurd. You could be going for promotion and then get relegated because the team you replace mid season was doing rubbish.

Viva_Palmeiras
11-01-2014, 06:34 PM
How many Jambos does it take to change a light bulb?
It doesn't matter cos everything around the club get screwed anyway.

05-02-2014, 11:46 AM
The guy who runs this twitter feed is having a field day. Spoilt for choice, there are some absolute belters over on keekback atm, was having a good wee laugh this morning on twitter. :lolyam::brokenyam::jamboclow:ostrich:

Some of my personal favourites:

"just a diddy cup anyway"

"(Skacel) you'd have to admit though he is better than any hibs player in the last 30 years" :faf::faf::faf:

"(Skacel) saw him hanging about on his phone in the qtrmile on my way to uni yesterday, gave him a cheeky 5-1. He was loving it"

"(Skacel) Jesus christ he was ok but enough of this c0ck worship"

"(Skacel) we demand to know how these people are, the ones who denied us signing rudi"

"(Skacel) i honestly believe he should challenge the ruling in court"

"5-1 is hanging round our necks like an albitross now, IMO too many supporters happy to accept any old **** because of it"

"The consulation is if its a cup the vermin can win its really no worth winning. DIDDY CUP"

05-02-2014, 03:34 PM
Amazing how many of them are still clinging behind 5-1. Seems that no matter how ***** things get, oh it doesn't matter because oh oh 5-1. Yes obviously that day was a great day for them, probably the best in their history but they hide behind it and use it as a defense mechanism. We still talk about our greatest derby win 0-7 but its not used to hide behind. Even some of the less deluded jambos are getting sick of the "oh but but 5-1" brigade. Since that day what have they achieved? They haven't capitalised on that day at all, their derby record hasn't been great since then and it's almost as if they have got their one great win so now nothing else matters. They use it to deflect any criticism their way, even if they get beat in a game thats nothing to do with us, they suddenly start the 5-1 patter.

As far as i'm concerned the more they clutch behind their 5-1 comfort blankets, the more they fail to grasp the reality as well as continue to look like the embarrassing, pathetic morons they really are. They can sing 5-1 and flick their silly wee hand gestures to me al they like, it doesn't hurt anymore, we have moved on and gotten stronger, where as they are a crippled club because of that day that about to be playing in lower league football. But hey, it was all worth it eh!

EastCalderHibby
05-02-2014, 04:42 PM
Amazing how many of them are still clinging behind 5-1. Seems that no matter how ***** things get, oh it doesn't matter because oh oh 5-1. Yes obviously that day was a great day for them, probably the best in their history but they hide behind it and use it as a defense mechanism. We still talk about our greatest derby win 0-7 but its not used to hide behind. Even some of the less deluded jambos are getting sick of the "oh but but 5-1" brigade. Since that day what have they achieved? They haven't capitalised on that day at all, their derby record hasn't been great since then and it's almost as if they have got their one great win so now nothing else matters. They use it to deflect any criticism their way, even if they get beat in a game thats nothing to do with us, they suddenly start the 5-1 patter.

As far as i'm concerned the more they clutch behind their 5-1 comfort blankets, the more they fail to grasp the reality as well as continue to look like the embarrassing, pathetic morons they really are. They can sing 5-1 and flick their silly wee hand gestures to me al they like, it doesn't hurt anymore, we have moved on and gotten stronger, where as they are a crippled club because of that day that about to be playing in lower league football. But hey, it was all worth it eh!

THEY HAVE NOT SCORED A GOAL IN THAT CUP SINCE THAT DAY :na na:

Hibs Class
05-02-2014, 04:45 PM

Wow. Presumably that's because they were concentrating on keeping it tight at the back? Any idea of how many they have conceded?

05-02-2014, 04:49 PM

Not scored a goal since that day and conceded 8

QMU-1875
05-02-2014, 05:08 PM
How long have we clung to 7-0? Let's be real here they are perfectly entitled to cling on to 5-1, the day we can really shut them up is when we get them their again!

Pete
05-02-2014, 05:09 PM
How long have we clung to 7-0? Let's be real here they are perfectly entitled to cling on to 5-1, the day we can really shut them up is when we get them their again!

Ltyf.

05-02-2014, 05:15 PM

Nobody is saying that they are never allowed to brag about 5-1, my point was that they hide behind it and seem to think that no matter what happens or how ***** things get "its ok because 5-1"

One Day Soon
05-02-2014, 05:16 PM

You are wrongly informed.

It was 0-7 not 7-0.

That's because we beat them on their own turf. By seven goals for no reply. Without financial doping.

The most humiliating derby spanking of all time.

Jack Hackett
05-02-2014, 05:39 PM
You are wrongly informed.

It was 0-7 not 7-0.

That's because we beat them on their own turf. By seven goals for no reply. Without financial doping.

The most humiliating derby spanking of all time.

....and boy, did they evacuate the ground early that day. I don't remember seeing a single hertz supporter on the walk back to Leith....which was a pity :lolyam:

QMU-1875
05-02-2014, 05:42 PM
Nobody is saying that they are never allowed to brag about 5-1, my point was that they hide behind it and seem to think that no matter what happens or how ***** things get "its ok because 5-1"

Actually that's spot on i think I've misread most of the comments on this page of the thread! It's mad that they hide behind it after days like this weekend.
One of the particularly loud ones at my work absolutely deflated on Monday this week, pleasing.

Ship Hibs
05-02-2014, 06:33 PM
The guy who runs this twitter feed is having a field day. Spoilt for choice, there are some absolute belters over on keekback atm, was having a good wee laugh this morning on twitter. :lolyam::brokenyam::jamboclow:ostrich:

Some of my personal favourites:

"just a diddy cup anyway"

"(Skacel) you'd have to admit though he is better than any hibs player in the last 30 years" :faf::faf::faf:

"(Skacel) saw him hanging about on his phone in the qtrmile on my way to uni yesterday, gave him a cheeky 5-1. He was loving it"

"(Skacel) Jesus christ he was ok but enough of this c0ck worship"

"(Skacel) we demand to know how these people are, the ones who denied us signing rudi"

"(Skacel) i honestly believe he should challenge the ruling in court"

"5-1 is hanging round our necks like an albitross now, IMO too many supporters happy to accept any old **** because of it"

"The consulation is if its a cup the vermin can win its really no worth winning. DIDDY CUP"

They'll be going all out next year for the Ramsdens cup then!

thebakerboy
05-02-2014, 06:39 PM
....and boy, did they evacuate the ground early that day. I don't remember seeing a single hertz supporter on the walk back to Leith....which was a pity :lolyam:
I didn't get in that day until they made room by leaving after it went to 0 3

Cropley10
05-02-2014, 06:57 PM

What actually happens is all results, points earned against Hearts get expunged. So we'd lose 3 points.

No one is promoted, it would become an 11 team league. All fixtures are completed and the league ladder determines final places as Hearts would no longer exist.

thebakerboy
05-02-2014, 06:59 PM
Oh the irony totally missed by the poster on JBKmeltdown (Dundee) very difficult job . I'd say second to Hibs as a club with long term problems to sort out.
Only a Jambo could make this statement in their position.

05-02-2014, 07:19 PM
Skacels rant makes him sound absolutely pathetic. Sounds like a spoilt wee bairn not getting his way. Rules are rules ya rat, I know you and your "beloved" hearts aren't used to abiding by them but for once your finally having too.

Not allowed to sign for hearts because of his name and who he is? hahahaha get ****ing over yourself ya arrogant, classless wee fud. :bye:

tamig
05-02-2014, 07:44 PM

I hate to say this but the amount of times you bang on about 5-1 you give the impression of being almost as obsessed by it as that mob.
Can you not just get over it? Maybe just a wee bit?

Hermit Crab
05-02-2014, 07:44 PM
They'll be going all out next year for the Ramsdens cup then!

I thought newly relegated teams didn't go into that cup?

Joe6-2
05-02-2014, 08:37 PM
skacels rant makes him sound absolutely pathetic. Sounds like a spoilt wee bairn not getting his way. Rules are rules ya rat, i know you and your "beloved" hearts aren't used to abiding by them but for once your finally having too.

Not allowed to sign for hearts because of his name and who he is? Hahahaha get ****ing over yourself ya arrogant, classless wee fud. :bye:this

SonOfTortolano
05-02-2014, 10:11 PM
Have to say I've followed this account in Twitter and it is superb!

Every tweet is a cracker it's so good...if you have twitter please follow him!👍

SonOfTortolano
05-02-2014, 10:14 PM
@JKBmeltdown: (Next season) we will be the scalp that everyone will want hanging from their belts

Green Reaper
06-02-2014, 01:59 AM
[QUOTE=SonOfTortolano;3898563]@erybit as: (Next season) we will be the scalp that everyone will want hanging from their belts

JKBmeltdown: (Next season) it will be every bit as pish as this season

:-)

GreenLake
06-02-2014, 03:36 AM
[QUOTE=SonOfTortolano;3898563]@erybit as: (Next season) we will be the scalp that everyone will want hanging from their belts

JKBmeltdown: (Next season) it will be every bit as pish as this season

:-)

They will be the scalps every teams supporters think are infested with the lice of cheating and forever known as cheats. And nobody will want them anywhere near their belts with many of them on the register. They only recently became known outside of the UK because of their staggering financial crimes. Nobody I have met traveling around the globe has ever mentioned them or heard of them and yet they call themselves the famous. In reality, they are the infamous, a wee club without a pot to piss in that cheated everybody on a short journey of self-aggrandizement. Instead of being the victims, "the famous" are really the famulus, willing assistants to the professor of embezzlement, Vlad the Impaler of Lithuanian pensioners cheque books.

Winston Ingram
06-02-2014, 06:47 AM
I thought newly relegated teams didn't go into that cup?

The Yams'll be ragin if that's true #mediumcup:greengrin

Viva_Palmeiras
06-02-2014, 06:50 AM
[QUOTE=Green Reaper;3898613]

They will be the scalps every teams supporters think are infested with the lice of cheating and forever known as cheats. And nobody will want them anywhere near their belts with many of them on the register. They only recently became known outside of the UK because of their staggering financial crimes. Nobody I have met traveling around the globe has ever mentioned them or heard of them and yet they call themselves the famous. In reality, they are the infamous, a wee club without a pot to piss in that cheated everybody on a short journey of self-aggrandizement. Instead of being the victims, "the famous" are really the famulus, willing assistants to the professor of embezzlement, Vlad the Impaler of Lithuanian pensioners cheque books.

Famous? Reminds me of the sign I saw in the US -Welcome to the world famous Topeka Zoo...
Yep me neither! It's near Kansas btw.

Flanny boy
06-02-2014, 08:21 AM
[QUOTE=Green Reaper;3898613]

Well said greenlake they really are a bunch of nobody's
who nobody gives a toss about.god help the folks of those
towns when these erse wipes come calling :sick:

jacomo
06-02-2014, 10:32 AM
[QUOTE=GreenLake;3898614]

Famous? Reminds me of the sign I saw in the US -Welcome to the world famous Topeka Zoo...

Had breakfast last year in anonymous diner in New Jersey, and was persuaded to try their "famous" pancakes. They were mediocre.

The Famous is a great nickname for that bunch, exposes their hubris and inflated sense of self-worth.

Winston Ingram
06-02-2014, 11:34 AM
JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown 3m
(Punishments) There is no Hearts fan I know of who thinks we deserve to be let off lightly.

Clearly doesn't know many or any:top marks

Springbank
06-02-2014, 11:57 AM
[QUOTE=GreenLake;3898614]

Our special events today include:
10am Gary McKay will be in the monkey enclosure
1130hrs rudi Skacel will be in the anteaters enclosure - I know they're hard to tell apart but rudi will be the whiniest
1500 independent Ian will be in the cheetahs enclosure explaining the future for cheetahs. Especially famous ones
1900 zoo closes to non members
1902 zoo closes to becardiganed members

Winston Ingram
06-02-2014, 09:45 PM
JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown 13s
What if we'd cancelled Callum Paterson's contact? Would they have blocked Skacel on the grounds that he's not ***** whereas Paterson is?

:greengrin

Gus Fring
06-02-2014, 10:15 PM
[QUOTE=VivaPalmeiras;3898626]

Our special events today include:
10am Gary McKay will be in the monkey enclosure
1130hrs rudi Skacel will be in the anteaters enclosure - I know they're hard to tell apart but rudi will be the whiniest
1500 independent Ian will be in the cheetahs enclosure explaining the future for cheetahs. Especially famous ones
1900 zoo closes to non members
1902 zoo closes to becardiganed members

Does anybody know how many loyalty points you need to get a ticket?:cb

07-02-2014, 10:20 AM
I simply cringe when hearts fans call themselves "the famous". Sums them up for what they are, bigotted, arrogant morons who love to indulge in their pathetic wee fantasy of being some kind of mega super power club. The only people they are kidding is themselves.

Scouse Hibee
07-02-2014, 10:29 AM
Looks like my 5-1 and 1902 comfort blankets sales are going to fund my retirement at this rate.

Weststandwanab
07-02-2014, 11:03 AM
@JKBmeltdown: (Next season) we will be the scalp that everyone will want hanging from their belts Not sure there will be a next season for "the Famous".

nribs
07-02-2014, 11:09 AM
Not sure there will be a next season for "the Famous".

Do we honestly believe they may be liquidated? unfortunately Hearts seam to be like a big turd that won't flush :jamboak:

Weststandwanab
07-02-2014, 03:56 PM
Do we honestly believe they may be liquidated? unfortunately Hearts seam to be like a big turd that won't flush :jamboak: I think it is still possible as long as the shares remain frozen and if they run out of cash. I suspect we will know both by the Derby match.

The Falcon
07-02-2014, 04:04 PM
Do we honestly believe they may be liquidated? unfortunately Hearts seam to be like a big turd that won't flush :jamboak:

Did you ever think that Rangers would ever be liquidated? I didn't.

The bottom line is they don't have the shares and until they do its a possibility. Pompey probably thought the same, and they had just won a cup as well.

The Falcon
07-02-2014, 04:19 PM
I would also add that if I was them, and I thank God I'm not, I would just shut the f up. Their lack of embarrassment at the debts they incurred in order to win a few football games is in itself embarrassing.

Kato
07-02-2014, 04:24 PM
I would also add that if I was them, and I thank God I'm not, I would just shut the f up. Their lack of embarrassment at the debts they incurred in order to win a few football games is in itself embarrassing.

Their collective ego doesn't allow for embarrassment. The only feeling left for them is hubris, followed closely by a screechy brand of out and out hysterics that would have Violet Elizabeth Bott looking askance. Yin and Yang but the Yang is a lot louder.

Iggy Pope
07-02-2014, 08:33 PM

This is blasphemy. Only an utterly blasphemous fud could say this.

Tynie01011973
27-02-2014, 06:31 PM
JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown 32m
(Stadium) Basically it needs to be big enough that we're not regularly turning away thousands of would be paying customers
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown 33m
If we want to challenge the Oldfirm we need to show some ambition. 20k does not show ambition.
JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown 34m
30 or 40 thousand punters every week is a reasonable figure to attain.

The punters that live in the west achieve it.

Food for thought !

The deluded are keen on the new stadium...........

When was the last time they had to turn away 'thousands' ?

blindsummit
27-02-2014, 06:34 PM
JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown 32m
(Stadium) Basically it needs to be big enough that we're not regularly turning away thousands of would be paying customers
JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown 33m
If we want to challenge the Oldfirm we need to show some ambition. 20k does not show ambition.
JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown 34m
30 or 40 thousand punters every week is a reasonable figure to attain.

The punters that live in the west achieve it.

Food for thought !

The deluded are keen on the new stadium...........

When was the last time they had to turn away 'thousands' ?

I couldn't help it, I laughed so hard at the last one that I actually responded to the tweet, to show my appreciation. I don't know who's running JKB Meltdown, but I love their work. They are really picking the best of the crap for those of us that have no interest in going over there. I thank and salute them! :thumbsup::greengrin

Monktonhall 7
27-02-2014, 10:49 PM
Thought that was a classic. Is the site run by a Hibby, or are they so completely deluded that they are actually posting that stuff?

Hibercelona
27-02-2014, 11:00 PM
Thought that was a classic. Is the site run by a Hibby, or are they so completely deluded that they are actually posting that stuff?

Their delusion completely outmatches our sarcasm towards them. We just can't compete.

Monktonhall 7
27-02-2014, 11:26 PM
Just read some comments on Twitter from over the road, and they are taking great delight in the report that our season tickets might drop drastically for next season. Oh the irony.

hibbymick
28-02-2014, 05:20 AM
That's about the only bit of delight they have left....well apart from their incestual evenings.

Phil D. Rolls
06-04-2014, 12:26 PM
JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown Apr 4
(Hibs fans)Killing the Golden Goose is something they will live to regret.

The Golden Goose? God, I hate those arrogant pricks.

YehButNoBut
06-04-2014, 12:29 PM
Some beauties on here in the last few days. :greengrin

JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown)Apr 1 (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown/status/451040673882726400)
There's not even a small doubt in my mind that some fud like the ones on .net have tried to email people in Lithuania to cause problems
JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown)Apr 1 (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown/status/451040933606617089)
Perhaps the creditors have been fed some poor info on the value of the stadium from some hobo fuds and are now questioning it?
JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown)Apr 1 (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown/status/451041186728665088)
actions by Hibs fans, mostly those who have publicly shown their actions on social media may come back to haunt them if the worst comes.
JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown)Apr 1 (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown/status/451041352789528576)
selling off the ground would NOT benefit or raise more than the current offer
JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown)Apr 2 (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown/status/451366554966700032)
I truly hope Monday goes well,but should it not I wonder if we could apply to join the bottom leagues in England
JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown)Apr 2 (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown/status/451366823960018944)
(NewYam) let's be honest it will be a new club and my feelings following Hearts in Scotland whatever the name will be diminished slightly
JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown)Apr 2 (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown/status/451367295479480321)
If Monday goes against us and we're liquidated we've no right to be admitted to any League as we're a new club without a stadium.
JKB meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown)Apr 4 (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown/status/451980763345727488)
(Daily Mail Article) Petrie and Butcher need to comment on the behaviour and attitude of their so called fans
JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown)Apr 4 (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown/status/452041323022143488)
JKB Meltdown‏@JKBmeltdown (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown)Apr 4 (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown/status/452195014148636672)
I'm expecting us to be liquidated on Monday.
JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown)4h (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown/status/452713144595783680)
(Sergey) Wide open for a criminal investigation IMO he's a fud alright but needs to go down.
JKB Meltdown‏@JKBmeltdown (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown)4h (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown/status/452716193640898560)
In the papers that Budge might be pulling out
JKB Meltdown‏@JKBmeltdown (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown)4h (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown/status/452717046334492672)
We must remember this. It is perfectly possible that there will be no NewCo.
JKB Meltdown‏@JKBmeltdown (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown)3h (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown/status/452720480269926400)
If we come out of admin, we will be in the strongest financial position of any club in Scotland (save Celtic)
JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown)4h (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown/status/452723545538568192)
next season we have the opportunity to do something special, win the league ahead of Rangers.
JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown)4h (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown/status/452724023202705409)
We're far too big a club to be playing at grounds with racing tracks round the pitch and part time teams.
JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown)3h (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown/status/452726350747795456)
bring on the plumbers and firebrigade janitors of rangers and the rest of the scottish chumpionship....
JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown)3h (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown/status/452728490815926272)
If Monday goes well, I think relegation is probably a reasonable price to pay for ridding ourselves of over £20m of debt.

matty_f
06-04-2014, 12:30 PM
The last one there - I think they're assuming that it'll be one season in the Championship... wait til they're there for a few seasons and see if they think it's worth it.

Phil D. Rolls
06-04-2014, 12:34 PM
The last one there - I think they're assuming that it'll be one season in the Championship... wait til they're there for a few seasons and see if they think it's worth it.

They also fail to appreciate that they will have significant costs to build a new stadium, or repair the existing one. It really does seem they have failed to grasp what is about to happen.

Sergey
06-04-2014, 12:44 PM
Some beauties on here in the last few days. :greengrin

JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown)4h (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown/status/452713144595783680)
(Sergey) Wide open for a criminal investigation IMO he's a fud alright but needs to go down.

Classic - when did emailing and posting dossiers to shafted creditors become a crime?

greenginger
06-04-2014, 12:57 PM
If you are a U K tax payer or an Edinburgh Council Tax Payer you are indirectly a creditor of both Hearts and Ukio Bankas, and probably UBIG too.

And some Yams feel it is a criminal offense for disgruntled creditors to communicate with each other. :confused:

Desperation must at critical levels.

emerald green
06-04-2014, 01:04 PM

That just shows how arrogant and deluded they are. They could be in for a very long stay downstairs, hopefully. They may of course go to the wall completely. Who knows?

s2hart
06-04-2014, 02:21 PM
Classic - when did emailing and posting dossiers to shafted creditors become a crime?

The way I read it was said yam is leaving himself open to a criminal investigation by threatening you, I could be wrong!

Anyway sir keep up the good work :-)

O'Rourke3
06-04-2014, 02:46 PM

It'll be revised to "Grass....." Superb work sir :aok:

hibees 7062
06-04-2014, 10:05 PM
If we come out of admin, we will be in the strongest financial position of any club in Scotland (save Celtic) :greengrin

The Falcon
06-04-2014, 10:11 PM

I am pretty sure a shan share issue is though.

from http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20121025/hearts-to-launch-share-offer_2241384_2959577

Priced at 11 pence each, if fully subscribed the share offer will raise up to £1.79 million, every pound of which (after costs) will be invested in the club. One of the key areas for the funding will be to meet the club's continued focus on developing the best young players to reach the highest levels in the game.

Ronniekirk
06-04-2014, 10:13 PM
If we come out of admin, we will be in the strongest financial position of any club in Scotland (save Celtic) :greengrin
Why would they want to (save Celtic ) They can't even save themselves:wink:

hibees 7062
06-04-2014, 10:14 PM
Why would they want to (save Celtic ) They can't even save themselves:wink:

Ronniekirk
06-04-2014, 10:18 PM
:yamlaugh:@gdown:

07-04-2014, 06:23 AM
The quotes from Keekback that this account tweets are absolutely hilarious! Its actually quite frightening and astonishing just how incrediably arrogant, deluded and bitter they are. Horrible mob indeed but i'll give them their dues, they certainly never fail to provide top quality comedy!

:jamboclow:ostrich::vladsheep::lolyam::brokenyam:

Kaiser1962
07-04-2014, 06:27 AM
The quotes from Keekback that this account tweets are absolutely hilarious! Its actually quite frightening and astonishing just how incredibly arrogant, deluded and bitter they are. Horrible mob indeed but i'll give them their dues, they certainly never fail to provide top quality comedy!

:jamboclow:ostrich::vladsheep::lolyam::brokenyam:

Yon neglected to mention stupid.

gorgie greens
07-04-2014, 06:43 AM
JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown Apr 4

The Golden Goose? God, I hate those arrogant pricks.

the Golden Showers maybe

jonty
07-04-2014, 08:00 AM
A book could be written based on that twitter account. I would say today is going to be hilarious, but it already is!

Steve20
07-04-2014, 08:03 AM
It would be more hilarious if they don't get the result they're looking for. But everywhere (except on here) seems to be suggesting that it'll go through for them.

Saorsa
07-04-2014, 08:09 AM
It would be more hilarious if they don't get the result they're looking for. But everywhere (except on here) seems to be suggesting that it'll go through for them.http://www.quickmeme.com/img/44/4400a994c7bf30889c2d0ab7342bef5d37d07ce167c30ff135 5ed300543ec1d6.jpg

jonty
07-04-2014, 08:09 AM
It would be more hilarious if they don't get the result they're looking for. But everywhere (except on here) seems to be suggesting that it'll go through for them.

You need to stop reading the internet:wink:

kdhibees1
07-04-2014, 03:32 PM
JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown) 6m (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown/status/453191713243529216)
Reeks of ***** if you ask me. The contempt UKIO are showing is brutal.

Phil D. Rolls
07-04-2014, 03:39 PM
JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown) 6m (https://twitter.com/JKBmeltdown/status/453191713243529216)
Reeks of ***** if you ask me. The contempt UKIO are showing is brutal.

Brutal, but completely understandable- unless you fail to understand how insignificant Hearts are in the scheme of things.

Killiehibbie
07-04-2014, 03:44 PM
Brutal, but completely understandable- unless you fail to understand how insignificant Hearts are in the scheme of things.I'm a bit surprised how little fans of other clubs know about all this or care what happens to them.

Hank Schrader
07-04-2014, 03:47 PM
I'm a bit surprised how little fans of other clubs know about all this or care what happens to them, never mind businessmen in .

That is because "The Famous" aren't as famous as they think they are. Nobody gives a shiny turd about their insignificant wee club. :wink:

Phil D. Rolls
07-04-2014, 03:50 PM
I'm a bit surprised how little fans of other clubs know about all this or care what happens to them.

Why would they be interested, when you think about it. Just another provincial club, unless you have bought the Yam mantra for the last 30 years.

If anyone really cared, they'd have bigger hitting reporters on the case. They aren't even bothering to send Chic Young to cover the story.

Danderhall Hibs
07-04-2014, 03:54 PM
it would be more hilarious if they don't get the result they're looking for. But everywhere (except on here) seems to be suggesting that it'll go through for them.

ffs

07-04-2014, 04:16 PM
That is because "The Famous" aren't as famous as they think they are. Nobody gives a shiny turd about their insignificant wee club. :wink:

Thats the most utterly cringeworthy thing ever when they call themselves "the famous"

Pete
07-04-2014, 04:20 PM
Have they started talking about dealing with the two parties involved in the rival bids yet?

stormchild
07-04-2014, 04:24 PM
We must be getting to them, just tried to see what they're saying about it all and get a screen telling me I don't have permission to view this page......GGTTH

Killiehibbie
07-04-2014, 04:47 PM
Why would they be interested, when you think about it. Just another provincial club, unless you have bought the Yam mantra for the last 30 years.

If anyone really cared, they'd have bigger hitting reporters on the case. They aren't even bothering to send Chic Young to cover the story.
All i've ever had is a shrug of the shoulders and a who cares. Killie fans slightly worried where they will get 10 or 12 points next season.

VivaHiberña
30-04-2014, 12:50 AM
Still not quite grasping irony it seems:

TBH, if clubs invest everything into their starting 11 but not into their club's infrastructure then I can understand if barriers are created against this.

Weststandwanab
30-04-2014, 06:26 AM
Still not quite grasping irony it seems: They never will it is what big teams do.

Big Team = Big Fall.