PDA

View Full Version : Yam game on Alba

easty
14-12-2013, 07:16 PM
How could the ref not give a pen to Inverness for McHatties rugby tackle on the boy? That was clearly a foul :confused:

theonlywayisup
14-12-2013, 07:20 PM
How could the ref not give a pen to Inverness for McHatties rugby tackle on the boy? That was clearly a foul :confused:

:agree:

What about McKay? The boy is class! Wouldn't mind him coming to Hibs and continuing to score against the team in :lolyam:.

NthCarolinaHibs
14-12-2013, 07:25 PM
Public address announcer having a dig at Hibs..deary deary me

I'm_cabbaged
14-12-2013, 07:31 PM

Saying what?

SmashinGlass
14-12-2013, 07:32 PM

Yeah, missed that, what was said?

AndyM_1875
14-12-2013, 07:33 PM

That would be the Category 1 bell end that is Scott Wilson.

Shame for him that in a year he'll be reading out the names the Alloa and Dumbarton teams. :na na:

Northernhibee
14-12-2013, 07:35 PM
That would be the Category 1 bell end that is Scott Wilson.

Shame for him he'll be reading out the names the Alloa and Dumbarton teams. :na na:

Do yourself a favour - load up Ross Caldwells goal vs them on Youtube and listen for that Jambo melter.

The pain in his voice is utterly priceless. Absolutely priceless =D

clerriehibs
14-12-2013, 07:36 PM

The gimps lap that ***** up. Closest our guys ever get to a dig at hertz is when reading out half/full time scores.

greenlex
14-12-2013, 07:40 PM
****ing outrageous. Ok the ref might not have a clear view but the linesman is yards away. Absolute Joke. Anyhoo. **** the hearts.
OH aye and that was some noise the crowd were making. Special place Tynecastle. Slowly but surely they are dying a death.

Alfred E Newman
14-12-2013, 07:42 PM

It's all they have left. Once they disappear into the lower leagues they won't even have that pleasure.
Good riddance.

Flanny boy
14-12-2013, 07:45 PM
To scot Wilson and his vile gorgie cronies :bye:

kaimendhibs
14-12-2013, 08:10 PM

No surprise at all. Thier obsession for hibs is far stronger than thier support for hearts!! Whallopers to a man

Sent from my iphone

GreenCastle
14-12-2013, 08:13 PM
When they get relegated - what channel will they be on next season?

Mikey
14-12-2013, 08:17 PM

And when they come to us on 2nd January we'll roll out the red carpet as usual.

scuttle
14-12-2013, 08:18 PM

The history channel

The Green Goblin
14-12-2013, 08:20 PM

Channel XXX - cos they've been pumped by everyone.

greenlex
14-12-2013, 08:31 PM
Can someone quote what WIlson said. Just so I can loath him even more?

GreenCastle
14-12-2013, 08:35 PM
The history channel

Channel XXX - cos they've been pumped by everyone.

:top marks

Seriously though - Rangers manage to get onto Sky Sports occasionally but do they ever show the Div 1 / Championship highlights anywhere?

Think when we were in Div 1 they had a whole programme dedicated to the 1st Division...is this right?

NadeAteMyLunch!
14-12-2013, 08:46 PM
Scott Wilson, one of the numerous mugs to feature on their embarrassing list of creditors. A clown of a man who should worry more about his own dying club than trying to have pops at a club who actually have a future.

NadeAteMyLunch!
14-12-2013, 08:48 PM
Football First is the programme that showed all our highlights when we were on our great adventure.

I'm_cabbaged
14-12-2013, 08:48 PM
WHAT DID HE SAY?
Please :)

Mikey
14-12-2013, 09:13 PM
I'd imagine he'll have referred to Hibs as the "wee team" while reading out the half time scores.

As usual.

Just Alf
14-12-2013, 09:22 PM
And he said?????

Pretty pleeeeaassee!

:D

Oops just read M's post.... Aye probably right....

hibbymick
14-12-2013, 09:30 PM
I actually think Wilson has got more vocal since he came out the closet.

Gatecrasher
14-12-2013, 09:32 PM
See McKay took Hamill to the cleaners for the first goal :greengrin

Dashing Bob S
15-12-2013, 11:24 AM
On that show the very best chance they are going to have of getting to zero points will be the game against us on the 2nd. They are terrible. Utterly punchless up front, sappy in midfield and nervous at the back. ICT looked like a team of bored 35 year old seasoned pool players who had indulged the incompetent, spotty under-aged drinkers clustering round the table enough, and thus elbowed them aside to get on with the game.

Ross County, Killie etc should be embarrassed that if not for the 15 point deduction, they would be slugging it out with that dross at the bottom of the table. If they have any self-respect should be looking to increase that gap to about 40 by the end of the season.

And the football authorities really should consider rescinding the 15 point penalty, just to try and breathe some interest into the relegation battle.

What would be excellent would be for them to do this, then Hearts get motivated, and escape relegation on goal difference. Then the authorities to say 'sorry, we overstepped the mark, we've consulted the rule book and it's actually not in our power to revoke this deduction. It still stands, and you are relegated.'

Deansy
15-12-2013, 11:32 AM
The gimps lap that ***** up. Closest our guys ever get to a dig at hertz is when reading out half/full time scores.

Ha-ha-ha - like that, very 'dry' !!!

Northernhibee
15-12-2013, 01:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYdZpLSfuiw

Listen for his wee greeting voice near the end of this video.

Deansy
15-12-2013, 01:49 PM

Would love to know exactly what he said (though the tone kinda says it all)

"2nd goal ......... blah, blah ................. Ross Caldwell" ??

Gus Fring
15-12-2013, 01:59 PM

Sorry I can't hear a word he's saying over 3400 Hibees going mental!

NAE NOOKIE
15-12-2013, 06:13 PM

I actually burst out laughing when I realized the ref had waved play on .... just about the funniest thing I've seen this season.

On that note lets be fair to the Wongadome announcer, he gave me the second funniest moment last night when just before kick off for the second half he screamed "C'mon tynecastle lets make some NOOOOIIIIISSSEEEE !!!!!!

Followed by ................. :tumble:

derek0762
15-12-2013, 06:24 PM
The throbber didn't mention the goal scorer all he seems to say is, there will be 2 additional minutes to play!