PDA

View Full Version : Another yam at the bakers...

coco22
14-12-2013, 04:55 PM
Had the delight of being stuck behind a 'person' in a queue in a baker's in Inverkeithing today. He had a tasteful, very amateurish, tattoo across the back of his shaven head which read '5-1 1902' written in in large digits. This sort of thing doesn't usually bother me but the combination of the tattoo and the expression on his twisted face got right on my wick. So much so that he uttered a 'what is it?' at me before ironically ordering, wait for it.........millionaire shortbread.

I pished myself laughing and thought he was going to throw a tantrum or swing at me. :na na:

Glory Lurker
14-12-2013, 05:02 PM
You were probably safe enough - batterings don't happen in bakers. If you'd been in the chippy, mind......

calder45a
14-12-2013, 05:34 PM
If you'd been in the chippy, mind......
He would of got the Single fish taken out of him.

PatHead
14-12-2013, 05:34 PM
Had the delight of being stuck behind a 'person' in a queue in a baker's in Inverkeithing today. He had a tasteful, very amateurish, tattoo across the back of his shaven head which read '5-1 1902' written in in large digits. This sort of thing doesn't usually bother me but the combination of the tattoo and the expression on his twisted face got right on my wick. So much so that he uttered a 'what is it?' at me before ironically ordering, wait for it.........millionaire shortbread.

I pished myself laughing and thought he was going to throw a tantrum or swing at me. :na na:

What time was it at? Was likely to be at the game or was he one of these loudmouths who have never been to Swinie?

God Petrie
14-12-2013, 05:44 PM
Seen a few yams in queen street station as I was leaving the weej. Must have left early! So proud of those heroic warriors.

scott7_0(Prague)
14-12-2013, 05:44 PM
You were probably safe enough - batterings don't happen in bakers. If you'd been in the chippy, mind......

Don't know like, seen plenty doughnuts with their holes kicked in.............

calder45a
14-12-2013, 05:48 PM
Don't know like, seen plenty doughnuts with their holes kicked in.............

Is that the ones with the jams filled in.

coco22
14-12-2013, 06:19 PM
What time was it at? Was likely to be at the game or was he one of these loudmouths who have never been to Swinie?

Think he was on his way to the game. Definitely looked like he would blend in around th PBS - couldn't see if he had webbed feet but the asymmetric features were a give away

Bostonhibby
14-12-2013, 06:23 PM

Tattoo? are you sure? as the big lump from penicuik proved they have a habit of having them modified when the going gets tough. Maybe this plank was in the bakers because he has them baked onto his head? Dough sticks at the right temperature.

Northernhibee
14-12-2013, 06:30 PM
They cost me good money on a both teams to score acca - only team to let me down.

Thought Yogi in the dugout would have motivated them to score one :grrr:

Flanny boy
14-12-2013, 06:34 PM

Typical yam always good to take the piss out of
cheers for that coco that's made my day mate :faf:

jacomo
14-12-2013, 06:48 PM

Is there a single Hibby who would get a tattoo that references Hearts? What is wrong with these people?

Bostonhibby
14-12-2013, 06:59 PM
Is there a single Hibby who would get a tattoo that references Hearts? What is wrong with these people?

Agree. Its the sort of thing you'd do to record a significant event in you own history perhaps.

To be fair on the guy maybe the yam had a good year then? Worthy of a tattoo?

Gettin' Auld
14-12-2013, 07:03 PM
Makes sense as the yam's are 'kneading the dough'

Sunny1875
14-12-2013, 07:32 PM
Could it be his offsprings d.o.b. ?