PDA

View Full Version : Dan McMichael Headstone Ceremony - The Movie

GORDONSMITH7
11-12-2013, 09:12 PM
For those who could not attend the Headstone unveiling, all the Ceremony is here........

http://www.hiberniansaintpatricks.co.uk/videos/

A big thank you to St. Pat's members Trev who filmed and Jamie who uploaded.

GGTTH

BIG G

FranckSuzy
11-12-2013, 11:04 PM
For those who could not attend the Headstone unveiling, all the Ceremony is here........

http://www.hiberniansaintpatricks.co.uk/videos/

A big thank you to St. Pat's members Trev who filmed and Jamie who uploaded.

GGTTH

BIG G

Brilliant Big G :not worth

Billy McKirdy
11-12-2013, 11:43 PM
Brilliant viewing. Thanks for uploading this :-)

GORDONSMITH7
12-12-2013, 09:45 AM
Brilliant viewing. Thanks for uploading this :-)

Nae bother amigo.

GGTTH

BIG G

Leithenhibby
12-12-2013, 10:06 AM
Much appreciated :aok:

mackie77
12-12-2013, 11:01 AM
Quality!! Well done Big G, GGTTH

spike220
12-12-2013, 11:25 AM
Awesome

Gettin' Auld
12-12-2013, 01:09 PM
I'm off work today, so i took a wander along there late morning.

Not difficult to locate the gravestone and it looks even better up close.

Well done folks.

Backto my roots
12-12-2013, 01:37 PM
Superb, well done to all!

Flanny boy
12-12-2013, 03:54 PM
Watching that made me so proud to be part of the great hibernian family
myself & blackpool hibs couldn't make it as our train didn't get in till 12.30
but when I,m up for the killie game I will visit dans resting place & headstone
well done to all who made this possible you have done the hibernian family proud :flag:

GORDONSMITH7
12-12-2013, 04:14 PM
I'm off work today, so i took a wander along there late morning.

Not difficult to locate the gravestone and it looks even better up close.

Well done folks.

Good on you amigo. First of many I would imagine.

GGTTH

BIG G

Hibs07p
14-12-2013, 08:26 AM
Big G, St Pats branch and all contributors who made this re-dedication such an enjoyable viewing.
Couldn't attend, so thanks for showing the re-dedication, and more importantly, retaining it for future generations to view. While it was a serious event, there was many light-hearted moments which brought laughter, and it was great to watch. The ray of sunshine deflecting through the trees directly into the lens just prior to the re-dedication, didn't spoil it for me, I took it as a sign, that things are about to get better for the Hibernian family.

GGTTH

GORDONSMITH7
14-12-2013, 08:51 AM
Big G, St Pats branch and all contributors who made this re-dedication such an enjoyable viewing.
Couldn't attend, so thanks for showing the re-dedication, and more importantly, retaining it for future generations to view. While it was a serious event, there was many light-hearted moments which brought laughter, and it was great to watch. The ray of sunshine deflecting through the trees directly into the lens just prior to the re-dedication, didn't spoil it for me, I took it as a sign, that things are about to get better for the Hibernian family.

GGTTH

It was weird. It was a fairly dreich morning although thankfully the rain of a few hours previous had stopped. At the point that you mentioned the skies cleared and a shaft of sunlight fired ontae the Headstone. If that's no a sign...............

GGTTH

BIG G

Allant1981
14-12-2013, 10:22 AM
Just watched this on you tube, just when you start to think aww god why do i bother with this club you see stuff like this and realise why we love the club so much

HiBremian
14-12-2013, 10:34 AM
Many thanks for that, guys. Just watched it right through, totally moved. Trev, great camera work, every pan as smooth as silk ;-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

trev the hat
15-12-2013, 09:24 AM
Filming the ceremony was an absolute pleasure, after a conversation in Dingwall couple of weeks ago with a St Pats committee member it was a no brainer. We knew it would be well received by out of town members & the wider Hibs family who couldn't get there on the day & as has been said it's now on record for future generations to bear witness. Fantastic day. GG

GORDONSMITH7
15-12-2013, 10:45 AM
Filming the ceremony was an absolute pleasure, after a conversation in Dingwall couple of weeks ago with a St Pats committee member it was a no brainer. We knew it would be well received by out of town members & the wider Hibs family who couldn't get there on the day & as has been said it's now on record for future generations to bear witness. Fantastic day. GG

http://www.oscars.org/awards/academyawards/about/awards/images/side_oscar.jpg

BIG G

monktonharp
15-12-2013, 11:27 AM
It was weird. It was a fairly dreich morning although thankfully the rain of a few hours previous had stopped. At the point that you mentioned the skies cleared and a shaft of sunlight fired ontae the Headstone. If that's no a sign...............

GGTTH

BIG G

that was very visable at the time Gordon, one of our members had noticed the sun shining straight through the trees onto Dan's resting place. he nudged me saying, a sign! :wink::wink:

basehibby
15-12-2013, 09:06 PM
Thanks so much for putting this up - and even more so , many thanks to the St Pat's branch for making this happen - you've done us all proud! :thumbsup:

GORDONSMITH7
16-12-2013, 01:39 AM
that was very visable at the time Gordon, one of our members had noticed the sun shining straight through the trees onto Dan's resting place. he nudged me saying, a sign! :wink::wink:

Big thanks to Milton Mowbray Branch Wullie for your unstinting support and floral tribute amigo. That's the difference mate and we know it.

GGTTH

BIG G

Pete
16-12-2013, 03:12 AM
Thanks for posting. The grandson and his stories were especially enjoyable and talking about having two families was moving.

Hibs class from start to finish.

16-12-2013, 05:02 PM
Lovely service. Massive well done to everybody involved in making it happen :thumbsup: Hibs class indeed!

Hibrandenburg
16-12-2013, 05:59 PM
Humble, humour and the Hibees. God it's good to be a Hibby.