PDA

View Full Version : Lennon's threats...

CapitalHibs
10-12-2013, 09:14 PM
Looks like Terry is getting us ready...http://sport.bt.com/sportfootball/football/scottishfootball/scottishpremierleague/butcher-promises-physical-encounter-S11363857610165

Jonnyboy
10-12-2013, 09:15 PM
Looks like Terry is getting us ready...http://sport.bt.com/sportfootball/football/scottishfootball/scottishpremierleague/butcher-promises-physical-encounter-S11363857610165

Good :agree:

Stax
10-12-2013, 09:27 PM
Spot on, wouldn't expect anything less :flag:

LancsHibs
10-12-2013, 09:37 PM
Get right into them Hibs:tbgwa:

Tricla
10-12-2013, 09:40 PM
I'd love to give that wee batwing Lennon a clout in the puss.

The Gorf
11-12-2013, 09:25 AM
At last, a Manager with a pair. Why is it I feel quite positive about this fixture?
GGTTH

mutley
11-12-2013, 09:30 AM
I mentioned in another thread, the Tic have already been beaten by Morton, and we've held them to a draw that we very nearly won, no reason why we can't do that again

frazeHFC
11-12-2013, 09:30 AM
gerrintaethum

Argylehibby
11-12-2013, 11:10 AM
Do we know who the ref is yet? I'm pretty sure Lennon will use the press comments after the last game and these ones from TB to have the ref geared up to issue red or yellow cards at first glimpse of any hefty challenge. Hopefully a strong ref wont be influenced by him.

GreenLake
11-12-2013, 11:28 AM
Didn't Nelson get brutally injured in that game where Lennon alleged Hibs were so physical?

givescotlandfreedom
11-12-2013, 11:38 AM
Didn't Nelson get brutally injured in that game where Lennon alleged Hibs were so physical?

He's just coming back from it the now.

Jonny1875
11-12-2013, 02:50 PM
Just love beating Celtic, first to wear green!

bad_news_boab
11-12-2013, 04:14 PM
I hate that little ginger git Neil Lennon! I honestly hope Butcher has the players running over hot coal for him for 90 mins. We have nothing to lose lets hope the players go in there with some bottle and give the fans a display to be proud of and show us signs of a positive rest of the season. Oh & by the way...Neil Lennon if your reading this. Im afraid ive got some news for you. You see I never liked you as a player I thought you were always a dirty,disgusting,wreckless mouthpiece but then you went into management and the BAD NEWS is that I still feel exactly the same way about you! See you on Saturday!!!!

just_joe
11-12-2013, 04:31 PM
I hate that little ginger git Neil Lennon! I honestly hope Butcher has the players running over hot coal for him for 90 mins. We have nothing to lose lets hope the players go in there with some bottle and give the fans a display to be proud of and show us signs of a positive rest of the season. Oh & by the way...Neil Lennon if your reading this. Im afraid ive got some news for you. You see I never liked you as a player I thought you were always a dirty,disgusting,wreckless mouthpiece but then you went into management and the BAD NEWS is that I still feel exactly the same way about you! See you on Saturday!!!!

bad news boab....11496

WestEndHibee
11-12-2013, 04:33 PM
Just love beating Celtic, first to wear green!

Me too! I especially love to see wee neil getting completely wound up by hibs.

Jonny1875
11-12-2013, 05:53 PM
Me too! I especially love to see wee neil getting completely wound up by hibs.

Being catholic and from Belfast i am surrounded by them. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Eyrie
11-12-2013, 06:55 PM

The only Septic player injured in that game was Commons, who did his hamstring with no Hibs player involved.

On the other hand not only did we lose Nelson for several weeks due to that elbow in the face, but McGivern also had to be replaced following a clash with a Septic player. He was off the pitch for treatment when they got their equaliser.

AK86
11-12-2013, 08:02 PM
The only Septic player injured in that game was Commons, who did his hamstring with no Hibs player involved.

On the other hand not only did we lose Nelson for several weeks due to that elbow in the face, but McGivern also had to be replaced following a clash with a Septic player. He was off the pitch for treatment when they got their equaliser.
McGivern did injury himself kicking a smelly TBF :greengrin

Anyway, Lennon is a wee snide, more of the same on Saturday Hibs. Getintaethem :flag:

Eyrie
11-12-2013, 09:54 PM
McGivern did injury himself kicking a smelly TBF :greengrin

I was careful in my phrasing, but you are correct that he was injured when a Septic player assaulted his foot with their knee.

GreenLake
11-12-2013, 10:08 PM
Barcelona have highlighted the weaknesses in the celtic team. Butcher will be showing video clips and drawing diagrams on a whiteboard whilst giving the players assignments for the game. Positive thinking!

DAVE1875
12-12-2013, 01:25 AM
Didn't Lennon try and act like a hard case in his playing days? Also didn't Amido Balde elbow three Hibs players (including breaking Nelson's cheek/eye socket)? And he has the gall to complain about our physical challenges? The wee ginger hobbit is pulling things out his ass for excuses

Nevi_SOL
12-12-2013, 07:24 AM
Didn't Lennon try and act like a hard case in his playing days? Also didn't Amido Balde elbow three Hibs players (including breaking Nelson's cheek/eye socket)? And he has the gall to complain about our physical challenges? The wee ginger hobbit is pulling things out his ass for excuses

Reminds me of p!ss boy across the road.

Ronniekirk
12-12-2013, 08:03 AM
Barcelona have highlighted the weaknesses in the celtic team. Butcher will be showing video clips and drawing diagrams on a whiteboard whilst giving the players assignments for the game. Positive thinking!
Except Barca have the players who can implement these tactics and pass teams to death We are in yet another period of transition so it's gonna be in your faces work your socks off keep our shape ride our luck and a score that's better than Motherwell managed against them Weather might be factor The st Johnstone game and a home win is more important what ever happens on Saturday

Brightside
12-12-2013, 08:14 AM
Except Barca have the players who can implement these tactics and pass teams to death We are in yet another period of transition so it's gonna be in your faces work your socks off keep our shape ride our luck and a score that's better than Motherwell managed against them Weather might be factor The st Johnstone game and a home win is more important what ever happens on Saturday

Ssshhh. Terry has Derren Brown coming in to make Collins think he is Neymar rather than Neyuse. :wink:

thebakerboy
12-12-2013, 08:29 AM
Ref for Saturday is Bobby Madden , don't really know if that is good or bad , not really that keen on him. Didn't really notice the ref last Saturday which is usually a good thing , that was John Beaton .

GreenLake
12-12-2013, 11:53 AM
Ref for Saturday is Bobby Madden , don't really know if that is good or bad , not really that keen on him. Didn't really notice the ref last Saturday which is usually a good thing , that was John Beaton .

I hope celtic are Madden Beaton after the game.

WestEndHibee
12-12-2013, 01:15 PM

Most of the games that I've seen Beaton ref against Hibs he's done very well. Lets the game flow a lot more than some of his older counterparts and as you say doesn't get noticed which is a sign of a good ref. Makes some mistakes as all do but in general he's one of the better ones out there.

Not sure about Madden, lets hope he's not altered by the ginger whingeing.

Greencore
12-12-2013, 01:48 PM
I'd love to give that wee batwing Lennon a clout in the puss.
You're sectarian shame on you... Only joking mate. Celtc fans think this when people "pick" on poor little Lennon. He asks for the guy is a utter fud.

s.a.m
12-12-2013, 02:08 PM
I hope celtic are Madden Beaton after the game.

:greengrin

BurghHibby
12-12-2013, 10:38 PM

Balde made four challenges, all of which were fouls, no yellow card though, if that had been a Hibs player .......

Ronniekirk
12-12-2013, 10:59 PM
Balde made four challenges, all of which were fouls, no yellow card though, if that had been a Hibs player .......
Wonder what odds are on us getting a player sent off tomorrow with lennons threats and antics He is allowed to say far too Mutch at times and wonder if that subconsciously affects referee s