PDA

View Full Version : Help and information (26th of January vs Celtic)

Jonny1875
10-12-2013, 06:48 PM
Just looking other opinions and help with a few things.
My friend and I are looking to come over for the Celtic game on the 26th of January, after that weekend just there watching the Thistle game i want to just do the trip in one day but our flight from Belfast's expected arrival is 11;40 and im just wondering if we would get to ER in time for the 12;45 kick off. I know about the airport bus straight into the centre and after checking its Sunday schedule i think we would but just need another local opinion, also if anyone knows a quicker way to ER etc..
I have also previously bought tickets online etc so doesn't that mean i get tickets for the Celtic game which is usually category A?

adhibs
10-12-2013, 07:10 PM
Would cost about £30 in a taxi which would take around 25-30 mins I think.

adhibs
10-12-2013, 07:12 PM
Can also get a 35 from airport straight to easter road but it takes well over an hour. Would only be an option if theres an earlier flight

iwasthere1972
10-12-2013, 07:25 PM
Just looking other opinions and help with a few things.
My friend and I are looking to come over for the Celtic game on the 26th of January, after that weekend just there watching the Thistle game i want to just do the trip in one day but our flight from Belfast's expected arrival is 11;40 and im just wondering if we would get to ER in time for the 12;45 kick off. I know about the airport bus straight into the centre and after checking its Sunday schedule i think we would but just need another local opinion, also if anyone knows a quicker way to ER etc..
I have also previously bought tickets online etc so doesn't that mean i get tickets for the Celtic game which is usually category A?

My daughter has been on the Belfast flight quite a few times and it's always arrived early. Jump on the airport bus and get a taxi from top of leith to Easter Road. Twice £3.50 (slighter cheaper if you get returns for £6) and guessing about £7 for a taxi. £13 or £14 in total. Job done.

Good luck.