PDA

View Full Version : Let's Work Together LWT Meeting (Venue Is Sunnyside)

PatHead
10-12-2013, 01:01 PM
Thursday 12th December, 6.30 pm - Hibernian Family Gathering, Hibs Club, Sunnyside

An open invite to all Hibs supporters to a get-together in the Pat Stanton suite on Thursday. Representatives from board and management will include Russell Smith, Garry O'Hagan, David Forsyth who will give us an update on all the new developments happening at the club and their view of the impact Terry, Maurice and Steve have made on and off the park. We will also look back on Saturday's superb Dedication Service for Dan McMichael as organised by St Pat's HSA.
Come along and hear about the good work Hibs are doing through the Community Foundation. Guest Willie Kirk will give us a short talk on the progress of Hibernian Ladies. There will be a chance to get the latest updates from HSA, Branches, Leith Links, Dnipro, Historical Trust, Hibernians and other good work carried out by the Hibernian Family
A great opportunity to keep up to date and involved in all things Hibernian FC in a warm social atmosphere with fellow Hibbies

PatHead
10-12-2013, 02:21 PM
Would someone mind posting this on the Bounce as I am not a member there? If you could let me know I would appreciate it.

Thanks

GORDONSMITH7
10-12-2013, 02:41 PM
Would someone mind posting this on the Bounce as I am not a member there? If you could let me know I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Not a problem amigo. Will do and urge all Hibs.net folk to attend as I will do Bouncers. I will also post to St. Patrick's Branch members, however a wee bit late for our 20 members in Groningen, Netherlands.

GGTTH

BIG G

GORDONSMITH7
10-12-2013, 03:27 PM
Lets Work Together meeting at the Hibs Club,Thursday 12th @ 6.30

LWT Meeting

From Gordon Mackay. LWT and St. Pats member. I would, in a personal capacity, ask that as many folk on the Bounce attend, as I know that the intervention following the questions asked by Bounce Reps. which were supplied by you, to Rod Petrie and others and put face to face and no holds barred, were not dismissed out of hand and can only be enhanced by further discussion and pressure, if that is the word. Certainly some of the propositions put forward by you guys have come to pass in my opinion vis a vis communication with fans. See you there.

BIG G

Thursday 12th December, 6.30 pm - Hibernian Family Gathering, Hibs Club, Sunnyside.An open invite to all Hibs Supporters to a get-together in the Pat Stanton suite on Thursday. Representatives from the Board and Management will include Russell Smith, Garry O'Hagan, David Forsyth who will give us an update on all the new developments happening at the club and their view of the impact Terry, Maurice and Steve have made on and off the park. We will also look back on Saturday's superb Dedication Service for Dan McMichael as organised by St Pat's Branch.
Come along and hear about the good work Hibs are doing through the Community Foundation. Guest speaker Willie Kirk will give us a short talk on the progress of Hibernian Ladies. There will be a chance to get the latest updates from HSA, Branches, Leith Links, Dnipro, Historical Trust, Hibernians and other good work carried out by the Hibernian Family
A great opportunity to keep up to date and involved in all things Hibernian FC in a social atmosphere with fellow Hibbies

PatHead
10-12-2013, 03:34 PM
Lets Work Together meeting at the Hibs Club,Thursday 12th @ 6.30

LWT Meeting

From Gordon Mackay. LWT and St. Pats member. I would, in a personal capacity, ask that as many folk on the Bounce attend, as I know that the intervention following the questions asked by Bounce Reps. which were supplied by you, to Rod Petrie and others and put face to face and no holds barred, were not dismissed out of hand and can only be enhanced by further discussion and pressure, if that is the word. Certainly some of the propositions put forward by you guys have come to pass in my opinion vis a vis communication with fans. See you there.

BIG G

Thursday 12th December, 6.30 pm - Hibernian Family Gathering, Hibs Club, Sunnyside.An open invite to all Hibs Supporters to a get-together in the Pat Stanton suite on Thursday. Representatives from the Board and Management will include Russell Smith, Garry O'Hagan, David Forsyth who will give us an update on all the new developments happening at the club and their view of the impact Terry, Maurice and Steve have made on and off the park. We will also look back on Saturday's superb Dedication Service for Dan McMichael as organised by St Pat's Branch.
Come along and hear about the good work Hibs are doing through the Community Foundation. Guest speaker Willie Kirk will give us a short talk on the progress of Hibernian Ladies. There will be a chance to get the latest updates from HSA, Branches, Leith Links, Dnipro, Historical Trust, Hibernians and other good work carried out by the Hibernian Family
A great opportunity to keep up to date and involved in all things Hibernian FC in a social atmosphere with fellow Hibbies

Thanks Gogs

GORDONSMITH7
10-12-2013, 03:42 PM
Thanks Gogs

Gogs and BIG G are different folk but both as ****** nuts.

GGTTH

BIG G
Secretary, St.Pat's

GORDONSMITH7
10-12-2013, 03:50 PM
As amended on the Bounce too Pat.

LWT Meeting

I would, in a personal capacity, ask that as many folk on the Bounce attend, as I know that the intervention following the questions asked by Bounce Reps. which were supplied by you, to Rod Petrie and others,and put face to face and no holds, were not dismissed out of hand and can only be enhanced by further discussion and pressure, if that is the word. Certainly some of the propositions put forward by you guys have come to pass in my opinion vis a vis communication with fans. See you there.

BIG G

From Gordon Mackay. LWT and St. Pats member.

PatHead
10-12-2013, 05:18 PM
Would one the admins mind changing the title to "Lets Work Together meeting- NOTE VENUE IS SUNNYSIDE"

Just don't want any of the regulars going to the stadium.

Thanks

Mikey
10-12-2013, 05:27 PM
This is an open meeting folks so get along and find out a bit about how your club is run.

Don't just believe what you read on here :wink:

GORDONSMITH7
10-12-2013, 07:47 PM
This is an open meeting folks so get along and find out a bit about how your club is run.

Spot on amigo. See you there.

GGTTH

BIG G

RIP
11-12-2013, 07:13 AM

Cheers Mikey

The best thing about these monthly get-togethers is to hear the passion with which the management and board guys Garry, Russell, Andrew, David speak about the club they support. I've yet to meet a board or staff member that doesn't love the Hibees as I do. There's so much good work goes on behind the scenes both by paid staff and volunteers - it really is one big family. And like any family we don't always agree but the passion comes from wanting the best for Hibs and never settling for average.

Off topic I know but did anbody see Judy Murray in the crowd on Saturday with her scarf on?

hibees 7062
11-12-2013, 09:52 AM
Gogs and BIG G are different folk but both as ****** nuts.

GGTTH

BIG G
Secretary, St.Pat's

Youre no as auld him though G :greengrin

RIP
11-12-2013, 05:00 PM
Youre no as auld him though G :greengrin

Rab - I've lost your number. Gies a pm if you need a lift down to the club

Jonnyboy
11-12-2013, 09:48 PM
Cheers Mikey

The best thing about these monthly get-togethers is to hear the passion with which the management and board guys Garry, Russell, Andrew, David speak about the club they support. I've yet to meet a board or staff member that doesn't love the Hibees as I do. There's so much good work goes on behind the scenes both by paid staff and volunteers - it really is one big family. And like any family we don't always agree but the passion comes from wanting the best for Hibs and never settling for average.

Off topic I know but did anbody see Judy Murray in the crowd on Saturday with her scarf on?

Was it a cashmere one? :greengrin

FranckSuzy
11-12-2013, 10:05 PM
Was it a cashmere one? :greengrin

With sinister black on it? :wink: :duck:

Stantons Angel
11-12-2013, 10:11 PM
t did anbody see Judy Murray in the crowd on Saturday with her scarf on?

She was sitting behind me in the West Lower Stand and the scarf was obviously new, maybe given to her to mark her visit or self bought at our shop?

Dont know if she was just visiting or arranging Andy's visit to Easter Road, or maybe attending the service for McMichael stone.

The mystery deepens.................. her scarf was not Cashmere by the way just boring acrylic.

oconnors_strip
12-12-2013, 07:54 AM
t did anbody see Judy Murray in the crowd on Saturday with her scarf on?

She was sitting behind me in the West Lower Stand and the scarf was obviously new, maybe given to her to mark her visit or self bought at our shop?

Dont know if she was just visiting or arranging Andy's visit to Easter Road, or maybe attending the service for McMichael stone.

The mystery deepens.................. her scarf was not Cashmere by the way just boring acrylic.

Judy was at the game with her brothers, she also went in to the mash tun for a drink post match

mutley
12-12-2013, 04:37 PM
I can't make this meeting tonight, I hope some one posts up some details about what is discussed later

down-the-slope
12-12-2013, 10:26 PM
Good catch up with fellow fans on all things Hibs (and there is a lot!) - thanks to HSA for hosting tonight :aok:

Golden Bear
13-12-2013, 11:10 AM
Are there any developments/ news from last night's meeting?

RIP
13-12-2013, 11:11 AM
Good catch up with fellow fans on all things Hibs (and there is a lot!) - thanks to HSA for hosting tonight :aok:

Are there any developments/ news from last night's meeting?

I can't make this meeting tonight, I hope some one posts up some details about what is discussed later

I'll fire some notes up - might be on the drip though - so much to cover from all the different groups :thumbsup: