PDA

View Full Version : New Year Derby In Melbourne

crieffhibee
10-12-2013, 01:29 AM
hey guys just wonderd if anyone where i could watch the derby in melbourne, i remember reading on here a while ago there was a decent group of hibbys in melbourne and just wonderd if anyone could PM me somecontact details for these guys thanks

ggtth:flag:

Slicer
10-12-2013, 02:04 AM
If anybody is out for it, they'll be in the Charles Dickens on Collins Street in the CBD. Are you based in Melbourne? Not sure who posts on here from Melbourne but 'Sproule Three' based in NSW is your man for all the Australian Hibs info you need.

The Australian and NZ Hibernian Supporters Club will be having a Burns Supper on the 25th January, and meeting up in the Dickens for the Hibs v Celtic game on the 26th. Was a cracking night last year and only $100 for 6 hour drinks package, 3 course meal and traditional cutting of the haggis. Had pipers and highland dancers last year before a live band.

JON6207
10-12-2013, 02:36 AM
hey guys just wonderd if anyone where i could watch the derby in melbourne, i remember reading on here a while ago there was a decent group of hibbys in melbourne and just wonderd if anyone could PM me somecontact details for these guys thanks

ggtth:flag:

Game will be at 0645 in the morning so doubt there will be anywhere showing it that is if it's on setanta as they haven't released fixtures yet.
Will be on hibs TV though if you have Internet access.

marti1875
10-12-2013, 03:38 AM
Game will be at 0645 in the morning so doubt there will be anywhere showing it that is if it's on setanta as they haven't released fixtures yet.
Will be on hibs TV though if you have Internet access.

When i was in Melbourne for a while we would go into Charles Dickens and ask the manager. He would then record the whole game and say to come in the next day around lunchtime and he'd put it on for us. Great bar for the footie for sure.