PDA

View Full Version : Let's Work Together Another Thank You Letter Received By Leith Links

FranckSuzy
09-12-2013, 10:13 PM
'Our centre is volunteer run and recently we have received 2 tickets for each home game. I would just like to say thank you so much as we have loads of wee Hibs supporters who could never afford to go these games as most of our kids are from large families and their parents are unemployed.
So thank you very much for this much appreciated opportunity and have a lovely Christmas!' :thumbsup:

Jonnyboy
09-12-2013, 10:14 PM
'Our centre is volunteer run and recently we have received 2 tickets for each home game. I would just like to say thank you so much as we have loads of wee Hibs supporters who could never afford to go these games as most of our kids are from large families and their parents are unemployed.
So thank you very much for this much appreciated opportunity and have a lovely Christmas!' :thumbsup:

Fantastic Suzy :aok:

Saorsa
09-12-2013, 10:42 PM

11483:thumbsup::top marks