PDA

View Full Version : The Clubhouse

Emerald
08-12-2013, 12:13 PM
Just wondered if anyone had tried this yesterday and how it went? Did you get in at half time if you took the black seats in the West (pies and coffee) and again after the game?

Emerald
08-12-2013, 06:10 PM
Bump!

No one with any info yet? :I'm waiti

mutley
08-12-2013, 06:27 PM
I'm curious about this too, tempted to try it, but wouldn't mind hearing a review or 2 first

lord bunberry
08-12-2013, 06:32 PM
I'm curious about this too, tempted to try it, but wouldn't mind hearing a review or 2 first

If you read the harris thread further down the page there's a review of it

Jonnyboy
08-12-2013, 06:34 PM
If you read the harris thread further down the page there's a review of it

Indeed and this is what was said ............

Not knowing what to expect, have to say it was exceptional, food was amazing although portions were massive, food served on slate and tasted & looked amazing, tables and chairs ok but staff saying new furniture coming in, Harris, Heffernan & boozy did a Q&A style thing, overall very good and well worth a visit, will Defo book again, think most people had same point of view

Sounds good to me :agree:

mutley
08-12-2013, 06:59 PM
Indeed and this is what was said ............

Not knowing what to expect, have to say it was exceptional, food was amazing although portions were massive, food served on slate and tasted & looked amazing, tables and chairs ok but staff saying new furniture coming in, Harris, Heffernan & boozy did a Q&A style thing, overall very good and well worth a visit, will Defo book again, think most people had same point of view

Sounds good to me :agree:

Ok, sold! Thanks for that , I'll be giving it a go I think .

Jonnyboy
08-12-2013, 07:07 PM
Ok, sold! Thanks for that , I'll be giving it a go I think .

:aok:

Frazerbob
08-12-2013, 07:33 PM
Is there a dress code for The Clubhouse?

Jonnyboy
08-12-2013, 07:35 PM
Is there a dress code for The Clubhouse?

Says dress code casual here http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20131120/easter-road-clubhouse_2262950_3543550

Saorsa
08-12-2013, 07:36 PM
Is there a dress code for The Clubhouse?Casual

mutley
08-12-2013, 07:40 PM
This is from the club website. That reads to me as its all pre match, and you then take your own seat ( unless you pay the wee bit extra for exec seat)

The Easter Road Clubhouse - The perfect pre-match warm up, supporters can now enjoy a gastro pub style pre-match meal at the stadium then watch the game from either the comfort of their own seat or an executive seat in the upper tier of the West Stand. The Easter Road Clubhouse will be serving a pre-booked 2 course meal at all Category B fixtures and the following pre-match benefits;
Pre-booked 2 course Gastro Style menu, Cash bar facility pre match, Option to sit in Executive seat in West Upper Tier, Talk tactics with our match day ambassador Guillame Beuzelin, Team Sheet, Licensed betting facility.
Adult Season Ticket Member: £25, Adult STM Exec Seat Uppgrade £30, Adult walk up with Exec Seat: £50, Kids U14 £15

Frazerbob
08-12-2013, 07:48 PM
Casual

Ah bollocks, I'll need to get some Stone Island! :wink:

Saorsa
08-12-2013, 07:54 PM
Ah bollocks, I'll need to get some Stone Island! :wink::greengrin

Emerald
08-12-2013, 08:11 PM
I really want to know if you get in at half time to the warmth with one of those mmmmm steak pies you get in corporate. To me getting the feeling back in my legs and thawing out is worth £30 alone.

derek0762
08-12-2013, 08:24 PM
I really want to know if you get in at half time to the warmth with one of those mmmmm steak pies you get in corporate. To me getting the feeling back in my legs and thawing out is worth £30 alone.

I don't think you do go back in at half time, I think it's pre match only, will find out for sure on the 29th got it booked for the Killie game.

Hedlund12
08-12-2013, 09:27 PM

E, I'm pretty sure you don't get back in at half time or after the game.

If no one confirms either way on here try:

0131 656 7073/74 or email mmcavoy@hibernianfc.co.uk (mmcavoy@hibernianfc.co.uk) or mcann@hibernianfc.co.uk (mcann@hibernianfc.co.uk)

Mac
08-12-2013, 09:48 PM
Ah wiz their and cheers to Jonnyboy for saving me to retype/copy & paste.

Was really good especially the food, we all enjoyed it and booked again for the ****bos although its a different package as its a Cat A and various reasons, its cash bar, cash food, half time and cash bar for hour after FT, we paid £65 each, would prefer the scran we had yesterday as it really was fantastic but only for Cat B games, completely
Different and was in the players lounge which kids were very excited about LOL boozy etc were also brilliant, really was surprisingly good and very different

Pretty Boy
08-12-2013, 10:51 PM
Couple of my mates done it and said it was really good.

Only complaint they had was not being able to go back in after the game for another couple of pints. They went to the pub instead but said they would rather have given the money to Hibs (although i'm not actually sure Hibs make any cash from bars in the ground, could be wrong though).