PDA

View Full Version : Pat Nevin chats with Andy Murray

PapillonVert
07-12-2013, 07:32 PM
Andy was training at Chelsea's Cobham ground last month and Pat Nevin interviewed him for Chelsea TV. Some chat about Hibs from two of our own. Sorry if this has been posted already (haven't noticed it).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXSxp0Ut8QQ

Jack Hackett
07-12-2013, 07:45 PM
Andy was training at Chelsea's Cobham ground last month and Pat Nevin interviewed him for Chelsea TV. Some chat about Hibs from two of our own. Sorry if this has been posted already (haven't noticed it).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXSxp0Ut8QQ

Good spot PV.

Pair of glory hunting ****ers though. Why didn't they do this interview for Hibs TV instead of Chelsea TV?....and why didn't Andy hire a helicopter and go up to Easter Road instead of going to Chelski matches? Eh? Not as if he couldn't afford it :greengrin

....Come to think of it, he could have given me a lift

PapillonVert
07-12-2013, 07:52 PM
Good spot PV.

Pair of glory hunting ****ers though. Why didn't they do this interview for Hibs TV instead of Chelsea TV?....and why didn't Andy hire a helicopter and go up to Easter Road instead of going to Chelski matches? Eh? Not as if he couldn't afford it :greengrin

....Come to think of it, he could have given me a lift

:greengrin

Nice wee touch of humour when he talks about Fed supporting Basel, Nadal Madrid (I presume Real) and Djoko AC Milan and then he says he got stuck with Hibs!

Handy for Andy that he lives virtually next door to the Chelsea facilities, though!

patch1875
07-12-2013, 08:06 PM
Thought nadal supported his home club mallorca

Sir David Gray
07-12-2013, 08:08 PM
That was really interesting, thanks! :aok:

He does but he also likes Real Madrid.

Glory Lurker
07-12-2013, 08:28 PM
I used to quite like Nadal as well. Silly man.

PapillonVert
07-12-2013, 08:30 PM

Yeah, I thought it interesting that Andy said he supported "Madrid" especially when he said his uncle played for Barcelona and I know he is from Mallorca and still lives there.

PS: Also really like Nadal. Always preferred him to Fed TBH because he always comes over as totally genuine and down-to-earth. Just my PoV.

Sir David Gray
07-12-2013, 08:33 PM
Yeah, I thought it interesting that Andy said he supported "Madrid" especially when he said his uncle played for Barcelona and I know he is from Mallorca and still lives there.

He likes Mallorca because it's his local club. He's helped them out financially and I think he goes to see them occasionally.

However I believe he sees Real Madrid as his main team.

PapillonVert
07-12-2013, 08:35 PM
He likes Mallorca because it's his local club. He's helped them out financially and I think he goes to see them occasionally.

However I believe he sees Real Madrid as his main team.

Ach, another glory-hunter!! :greengrin I feel so let down.

Stantons Angel
08-12-2013, 12:03 AM
His mammy Judy was at the game at Easter Road today sitting behind us in the west lower...??

Glory Lurker
08-12-2013, 12:05 AM
His mammy Judy was at the game at Easter Road today sitting behind us in the west lower...??

Yep. Alba focused in on her.

hibs0666
08-12-2013, 08:57 AM

She was in the Mash Tun for a pint after the game.