PDA

View Full Version : Yams Let's All Have A Bloody Good Laugh...

Dashing Bob S
07-12-2013, 04:23 PM
I know we still ain't world beaters, but it could worse...

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/135389-dundee-united-v-hearts-official-match-thread/page__st__100

Some crackers on here.

HIBERNIAN-0762
07-12-2013, 04:30 PM
11 goals shipped in two games.....:thumbsup:

GreenLake
07-12-2013, 04:34 PM
Hearts are like a cheap convenience store. 7-Eleven

Dashing Bob S
07-12-2013, 04:35 PM
11 goals shipped in two games.....:thumbsup:

Solid form. They have ICT at home next week, then Celtic (A), Killie (H) and St Liedown (A) to complete their December fixtures before we play them on the 2nd Jan. Trying to work out when they'll hit zero points - please don't make it against us!

Hermit Crab
07-12-2013, 04:36 PM
Solid form. They have ICT at home next week, then Celtic (A), Killie (H) and St Liedown (A) to complete their December fixtures before we play them on the 2nd Jan. Trying to work out when they'll hit zero points - please don't make it against us!

Next week agsinst Hughes ICT fc.

Jack Hackett
07-12-2013, 04:57 PM
They can't seem to get their collective heads around the fact that they're stuck with Locke unless he walks. He's probably doing the job for the same wage he was getting when he was cleaning the kit for McGlum, and that's why he got the job in the first place.

You've got no money yams. Nada! Zilch! N. O. T. H. I. N .G. You can't afford Junior League wages for a manager. Get used to it :lolyam:

Dashing Bob S
07-12-2013, 05:03 PM
They can't seem to get their collective heads around the fact that they're stuck with Locke unless he walks. He's probably doing the job for the same wage he was getting when he was cleaning the kit for McGlum, and that's why he got the job in the first place.

You've got no money yams. Nada! Zilch! N. O. T. H. I. N .G. You can't afford Junior League wages for a manager. Get used to it :lolyam:

He's would possibly work for nothing, until that fateful day comes when Hearts have to bump their laundry service people.

AND...that's probably not that far away!

johnbc70
07-12-2013, 05:08 PM
When discussing new managers to replace Locke some yam suggests Tony Pulis. That will be the Tony Pulis who will leave the English Premier League to manage a team in administration and with one foot in the SFL.

Some still live in fantasy world, you have Locke cause he was cheap and available. You will not be getting a current EPL manager to take over, you will probably still have Locke in the SFL because again he is CHEAP and available. Infact any players you do somehow manage to sign will be because they are CHEAP and available. Get used to it.

God Petrie
07-12-2013, 05:09 PM
This is an amazing post from 15ptsback which sums up everything wrong about their joke if a club.

"Two words to those who think a new manager won't make a difference.

Tony Pulis."

Jack Hackett
07-12-2013, 05:12 PM
When discussing new managers to replace Locke some yam suggests Tony Pulis. That will be the Tony Pulis who will leave the English Premier League to manage a team in administration and with one foot in the SFL.

Some still live in fantasy world, you have Locke cause he was cheap and available. You will not be getting a current EPL manager to take over, you will probably still have Locke in the SFL because again he is CHEAP and available. Infact any players you do somehow manage to sign will be because they are CHEAP and available. Get used to it.

To be fair, I think the Tony Pulis reference was to do with him turning a bad team around, not with actually suggesting him as a replacement for Locke. Further down though, some cock was suggesting that managers down south might not be aware of hertz situation and would take the job on...the delusion continues

SaulGoodman
07-12-2013, 05:13 PM
For anyone that doesn't want to visit kb, here's my pick of the bunch.

Come Hearts let's get a result to be proud of and shut up up a few people. By a few I mean the rest of Scottish clubs fans

I think we might sneak something today

1-0

Sigh.

Hmm potentially offside. Goes against us. If it wisnae for bad luck we'd have no luck at all.

GOAL

GET IT UP YE HATERS!!

Excellent hearts now let's kick on.

2-1

Sigh

Surely there's no reason to fear Utd's youngsters? Isn't Gauld only 17 or something?

So far an offside goal and Paterson fouled before their second goal and now Hearts player booked for diving after being fouled - referees continuing their vendetta according to willie miller anyway

Nothing like paranoia setting in.

3-1 http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.png.

4-1 FFS

FFS Rankine then Butchers Mince equalise its like living a nightmare - still the hobos will think its their year now again

Dashing Bob S
07-12-2013, 05:17 PM
For anyone that doesn't want to visit kb, here's my pick of the bunch.

Good work. I know people will say 'we have to put our own in order' but I've said for years that I planned to savour Hearts inevitable demise, and I'm doing just that.

Jack Hackett
07-12-2013, 05:20 PM
Good work. I know people will say 'we have to put our own in order' but I've said for years that I planned to savour Hearts inevitable demise, and I'm doing just that.

:agree:

It's good to laugh...and laughs are guaranteed over the road

SaulGoodman
07-12-2013, 05:24 PM

:agree:

It's good to laugh...and laughs are guaranteed over the road

:agree: What's the point in having rivals if you can't laugh at them being absolute pish?

Pretty Boy
07-12-2013, 05:26 PM
No matter how bad thing are at Hibs, and they are getting better, i'll always wake up grateful i'm not a Hearts fan.

1 point closer to the teams above them by Decemeber, bit of a come down from being above us by October eh?

Andy74
07-12-2013, 05:46 PM
No matter how bad thing are at Hibs, and they are getting better, i'll always wake up grateful i'm not a Hearts fan.

1 point closer to the teams above them by Decemeber, bit of a come down from being above us by October eh?

Correct!

HUTCHYHIBBY
07-12-2013, 05:52 PM
That was a fun read.

Some of the roasters over there appear to have lost all grasp on reality.

Pleasing!

Hibercelona
07-12-2013, 06:30 PM
They're still clinging on to May 2012. It's becoming utterly hilarious now. :greengrin

Jack Hackett
07-12-2013, 06:31 PM
That was a fun read.

Pleasing!

I'm sorry, but shouldn't this be accompanied by some random hertz leg-ends disembodied head sporting an inane grin? :greengrin

shagpile
07-12-2013, 07:17 PM
I'm sorry, but shouldn't this be accompanied by some random hertz leg-ends disembodied head sporting an inane grin? :greengrin

Yes. It should. But with 400,000 to chose from, where does one start?

Jack Hackett
07-12-2013, 07:42 PM
Yes. It should. But with 400,000 to chose from, where does one start?

I suggest a mug-shot from the sex-offenders register

weecounty hibby
07-12-2013, 07:46 PM
That was a fun read.

Pleasing!
I think you'll find that started to happen when Mercer took them over and then completely when Mr Romanov then took them (for a ride) over

Viva_Palmeiras
07-12-2013, 07:47 PM
For the yams of launched past, yams of launched present and yams of launched future...

Like moths to that blue strip of light that will fry them.... And yet still they come.

God bless her and all who sail in her...

Houston, the former title challengers have cleared
the tower...

Pete
07-12-2013, 07:49 PM
It appears that operation yewtree wasn't as thorough as we all thought.

Pedantic_Hibee
07-12-2013, 07:53 PM
There's just not enough lol in the world for me to cope with this. Brilliant.

WestEndHibee
07-12-2013, 07:54 PM
What I absolutely love to see is yams bleating on about unfair officials. It's just a brilliant brilliant sight. Seriously they don't have a clue on how to deal with living within their means

silverhibee
07-12-2013, 08:03 PM
F*** the h*****

Mr White
07-12-2013, 08:06 PM
What I absolutely love to see is yams bleating on about unfair officials. It's just a brilliant brilliant sight. Seriously they don't have a clue on how to deal with living within their means
:agree: especially when they had craig Thomson today.

hibees 7062
07-12-2013, 08:11 PM
Got to laugh at Hammill as the lynchpin in midfield. FFS

Got to agree with this , hope they keep him there though :greengrin

hibees 7062
07-12-2013, 08:16 PM
A man short when he's playing. Old head or not he's crap. Undroppable though for the cone placer.

Found out at last

Tinribs
07-12-2013, 08:24 PM
Posted Today, 16:51
We really are a steaming pile of jobbies.

My favourite post from that KB thread, the chap has insight :greengrin

hibees 7062
07-12-2013, 08:30 PM
(http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=3939623)hughesie27, on 07 December 2013 - 03:14 PM, said:
Sounds like we have started well.

(http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=3939628)scott_jambo, on 07 December 2013 - 03:14 PM, said:
we're getting pummelled.

From the same minute http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.png

Winston Ingram
07-12-2013, 08:32 PM
@JKBmeltdown on Twitter has the pick of the bunch:agree:

:faf:

GreenCastle
07-12-2013, 08:38 PM
The infighting continues...Locke should stay...Locke should go...etc

It's only going to get worse as they keep struggling and losing - and are eventually relegated.

Ozyhibby
07-12-2013, 08:48 PM
I suggest a mug-shot from the sex-offenders register

But with 399,000 to choose from, where would you start? :-)

hibees 7062
07-12-2013, 08:58 PM
What ******* chance do we have with refereeing like this?

******* pointless.

Not even subtle about it anymore.

Wow just wow

WestEndHibee
07-12-2013, 09:01 PM
What ******* chance do we have with refereeing like this?

******* pointless.

Not even subtle about it anymore.

Wow just wow

Its just incredible.Their memories don't even date back to March 2013.

Sergey
07-12-2013, 09:01 PM
They're only 14 point behind Ross County...

ONLY 14 POINTS

hibees 7062
07-12-2013, 09:03 PM
Lockie wont be here to make signings. He isnt good enough and doesn't have a clue. Why woukd anyone give him money to sign players!??!

Eh money ???????????

SaulGoodman
07-12-2013, 09:08 PM
For some reason 5-1 doesn't bother me like it should.
Under normal circumstances, yes, I should be annoyed. But I feel that game didn't kill us as a
club, it seems we've stayed much the same while they spiral downwards. Their fans must be
kidding if they think theyre the big team now.

Truth be told we're far from the big team now either, but
hearts are now sitting 12th in the league and showing no sign of moving soon.
even after beating us and aberdeen.

Hearts fans seem to hide behind 5-1 as a comfort blanket when things don't go well for them
especially obvious that they are hurting after today
and I can't see them picking up any wins soon, will be fun seeing them in a league with
Rangers next season too! Providing they don't make some miraculous recovery which
they seem to think will happen, I'd like to tell them now. They can stick their 5-1 up their arse I'd
still rather be a Hibs fan than one of those deluded pink mutants!

Edit: Whoops, bad formatting. Blame my phone. (No messages here, honest :cb: )

Smiggy 7-0
07-12-2013, 09:12 PM
They're still clinging on to May 2012. It's becoming utterly hilarious now. :greengrin Aye just like that wee A***hole Liam McLeod on BBC. What an irritating little TIT that is.

Dashing Bob S
07-12-2013, 09:21 PM
They've made up one point on Ross County, which, I suspect is the high water mark of the season. This bunch of average kids, under Locke's motivation, have massively over-performed so far, but the heads will go down now and the lack of experience and suspensions will hurt them this winter.

I also expect a few near January sales giveaways, like 'you can have Walker if you pay our gas bill' or 'Paterson for Jill in the catering's monthly wages' type of deals, to be foisted on them by BDO.

Looking forward to their next home fixture against Caley on Saturday. Let's hope Yogi and the ICT players are determined to impress each other.

This, right now, is probably as good as it gets for them for several years.

Sergey
07-12-2013, 09:27 PM
They've made up one point on Ross County, which, I suspect is the high water mark of the season. This bunch of average kids, under Locke's motivation, have massively over-performed so far, but the heads will go down now and the lack of experience and suspensions will hurt them this winter.

I also expect a few near January sales giveaways, like 'you can have Walker if you pay our gas bill' or 'Paterson for Jill in the catering's monthly wages' type of deals, to be foisted on them by BDO.

Looking forward to their next home fixture against Caley on Saturday. Let's hope Yogi and the ICT players are determined to impress each other.

This, right now, is probably as good as it gets for them for several years.

No where near as good as the shoes I have for the derby (and they're not derby's)

Hand-made, Roberto...

...from Santa

Dashing Bob S
07-12-2013, 09:31 PM
No where near as good as the shoes I have for the derby (and they're not derby's)

Hand-made, Roberto...

...from Santa

Yes, Sergey, I too shall be using Christmas as an excuse to enliven the wardrobe, starting of course, with the footwear.

One Day Soon
07-12-2013, 11:09 PM
I think the vast majority of the 007s have no real understanding of just how terminally screwed they are for probably most of the next decade.

Relegation, no money, a ground they can't afford and can't afford to upgrade, chips on their shoulders as big as their debts, expectations utterly detached from reality, a team screaming towards the ground with all engines on fire and a future where winning at East End Park from time to time and playing in front of crowds of three or four thousand at home is as good as it gets.

Suck it up 'Big Team'.

Northernhibee
07-12-2013, 11:43 PM
Apparently the only difference (if you believe JKB) between Dundee Uniteds youngsters who are being scouted by Arsenal, Juve and more and the Hearts youngsters is that Dundee United have a good manager.

Dashing Bob S
08-12-2013, 12:06 AM
Apparently the only difference (if you believe JKB) between Dundee Uniteds youngsters who are being scouted by Arsenal, Juve and more and the Hearts youngsters is that Dundee United have a good manager.

The finest generation of young players of our era will not be allowed to reach their full potential. And for what? Another paltry 40 million that the treasury, local businesses and a few charities could easily turn a blind eye at.

We have our priorities all wrong in this country.

hibees 7062
08-12-2013, 01:37 AM
Apparently the only difference (if you believe JKB) between Dundee Uniteds youngsters who are being scouted by Arsenal, Juve and more and the Hearts youngsters is that Dundee United have good ones and a good manager.

Sorted:greengrin

Pedantic_Hibee
08-12-2013, 06:19 AM
When are they going to realise that their youngsters are simply just sheeeeeite?

bingo70
08-12-2013, 06:26 AM
If hearts keep catching up with the teams above them at this rate how long would the season need to be till they'd be on level points?

matty_f
08-12-2013, 07:02 AM
If hearts keep catching up with the teams above them at this rate how long would the season need to be till they'd be on level points?

210 matches.

McSwanky
08-12-2013, 08:04 AM
210 matches.

Probably still be bottom on goal difference though given the number of embarrassing shaftings they seem to be receiving. Shame.

Barney McGrew
08-12-2013, 08:11 AM
We really should be congratulating them on their plucky performance yesterday. They did manage to only ship four goals this week after all.

Dashing Bob S
08-12-2013, 01:22 PM
I say they should resurrect the 'we are unbeatable' ditty from the early Romanov era.

MADE IN LEITH
08-12-2013, 01:25 PM
The sooner they are relegated to the lower Leagues the better.
They have already done enough damage to the reputation of the new Scottish Premiership so let their carcass rot for as long as humanly possible in the lower divisions. :cb

blackpoolhibs
08-12-2013, 01:52 PM
That was a fun read.

Pleasing!

:agree: And my personal favorite. (Walker is the only Hearts player worth a sook.) :greengrin

hibees 7062
08-12-2013, 02:58 PM
Would Rooney do any better up front than Stevo? :greengrin

147lothian
08-12-2013, 03:36 PM
I wonder what the jambo's who were saying 'but we don't have any debt' when Romanov was spending think now? To quote Paul Weller, 'lights go out, wall's come tumbling down'.

Green Cabbage 7
08-12-2013, 04:51 PM
For some reason 5-1 doesn't bother me like it should.
Under normal circumstances, yes, I should be annoyed. But I feel that game didn't kill us as a
club, it seems we've stayed much the same while they spiral downwards. Their fans must be
kidding if they think theyre the big team now.

Truth be told we're far from the big team now either, but
hearts are now sitting 12th in the league and showing no sign of moving soon.
even after beating us and aberdeen.

Hearts fans seem to hide behind 5-1 as a comfort blanket when things don't go well for them
especially obvious that they are hurting after today
and I can't see them picking up any wins soon, will be fun seeing them in a league with "THE
Rangers" next season too! Providing they don't make some miraculous recovery which
they seem to think will happen, I'd like to tell them now. They can stick their 5-1 up their arse I'd
still rather be a Hibs fan than one of those deluded pink mutants!

Edit: Whoops, bad formatting. Blame my phone. (No messages here, honest :cb: )

Fixed for you mate.

GreenCastle
08-12-2013, 04:59 PM
The Rangers, Dunfermline, Hamilton, Dundee, Falkirk, Livi, Raith possibly all in Div 1 next season..could be tasty.

When we were in Div 1 -

The league table -

Hibs
Falkirk
Ayr
Airdrie
St Mirren!!
Morton
Clydebank
Raith
Hamilton
Stranraer

portycabbage
08-12-2013, 05:02 PM
I say they should resurrect the 'we are unbeatable' ditty from the early Romanov era.

"We are unwatchable"!... actually, I find them quite watchable at the moment...:wink:

hibby rae
08-12-2013, 05:02 PM
The Rangers, Dunfermline, Hamilton, Dundee, Falkirk, Livi, Raith possibly all in Div 1 next season..could be tasty.

When we were in Div 1 -

The league table -

Hibs
Falkirk
Ayr
Airdrie
St Mirren!!
Morton
Clydebank
Raith
Hamilton
Stranraer

Do we still have the points/ goals record from that year? If so, the competition in the league might mean it isn't broken!

Dunderhall
08-12-2013, 05:04 PM
We are unbearable. :agree:

Phil D. Rolls
09-12-2013, 11:36 AM
KB, continues to be source of mirth

POSTED BY Brentford Nylons
If anyone knows how to run a football club properly then I'm sure that person is Bryan Jackson. I reckon with his CV he'd be bound for a top club in England. If only we could have him at the Jam Tarts.....

Another wants Phil Anderton back. No mention of submarine sailing skills yet.

Diclonius
09-12-2013, 11:42 AM
Aye just like that wee A***hole Liam McLeod on BBC. What an irritating little TIT that is.

It would be good to knock his team out of the cup for a third time in a row this year. Wouldn't stop him going on about it but at least it'll reinforce the fact that that scoreline only happened because his team were too ***** to score 2 let alone 5 against us.

jacomo
09-12-2013, 02:13 PM
I wonder what the jambo's who were saying 'but we don't have any debt' when Romanov was spending think now? To quote Paul Weller, 'lights go out, wall's come tumbling down'.

They don't think. That much is clear by now.

Hibrandenburg
09-12-2013, 02:46 PM
Can you write Hearts on an upside down calculator? Can you ****, big team my arse!

HKhibby
09-12-2013, 02:55 PM
Hearts are like a cheap convenience store. 7-Eleven

I live in Hong Kong where there are 7-Eleven stores 10 a penny!...on most corners in fact!...i was just thinking that the other day! 11 goals conceded in 2 games played! LOL the Hibs fans should sing that to them on Jan 2 7-Eleven!!

GreenLake
09-12-2013, 03:04 PM
I live in Hong Kong where there are 7-Eleven stores 10 a penny!...on most corners in fact!...i was just thinking that the other day! 11 goals conceded in 2 games played! LOL the Hibs fans should sing that to them on Jan 2 7-Eleven!!

Hearts will be taking a "Big Gulp" before walking out for the next derby. :thumbsup:

Hibs07p
09-12-2013, 03:54 PM
KB, continues to be source of mirth

POSTED BY Brentford Nylons
If anyone knows how to run a football club properly then I'm sure that person is Bryan Jackson. I reckon with his CV he'd be bound for a top club in England. If only we could have him at the Jam Tarts.....

Another wants Phil Anderton back. No mention of submarine sailing skills yet.

I'm really worried, they will be trying to poach Rod Petrie next.

GGTTH