PDA

View Full Version : New to season tickets

Togs91
07-12-2013, 10:19 AM
Standing by for some abuse here... however

Got a season ticket for this year as i imagined to be working near home and would be able to use it, sadly the job said no and i've been in plymouth all year :grr:
Ive got some time off now and was just wondering how to use this ticket(never had one before), is it just walk up and scan or do you need to go online and book a ticket onto the card sort of idea :confused:

Hibbyradge
07-12-2013, 10:25 AM

Got a season ticket for this year as i imagined to be working near home and would be able to use it, sadly the job said no and i've been in plymouth all year :grr:
Ive got some time off now and was just wondering how to use this ticket(never had one before), is it just walk up and scan or do you need to go online and book a ticket onto the card sort of idea :confused:

Walk up and scan at the turnstile.

Togs91
07-12-2013, 10:25 AM
Walk up and scan at the turnstile.

:thumbsup::not worth

hibby6270
07-12-2013, 10:49 AM

Yep - dead simple - scan at turnstile for all SPFL games - and if you took up the Cup Top-Up option and you're still here in Feb, you'll have access to the Raith Rovers game. If you don't have the Cup top-Up you can still buy your own seat online and it gets added to the card for that single game.