PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's SPFL game

Spike Mandela
06-12-2013, 08:31 PM
Celtic currently hammering Motherwell 4-0, bit worried about our visit to Parkhead next week.

Hermit Crab
06-12-2013, 08:34 PM
Celtic currently hammering Motherwell 4-0, bit worried about our visit to Parkhead next week.

11 goals in two games they are on fire. That Pukki boy is jobby, but Commons, Stokes and Samaras make up for it........ :worried:

Spike Mandela
06-12-2013, 08:36 PM
Check the stats........

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25149234

Pretty Boy
06-12-2013, 08:37 PM
5-0 now.

Pretty gutless performance by Motherwell. I'm not expecting much from Celtic Park but i do expect far more desire than Well have shown tonight.

Hermit Crab
06-12-2013, 08:38 PM
0-5 now

Jonnyboy
06-12-2013, 08:38 PM
Listened to it online. Liam McLeod failed to mention 5-1 and will surely now be sacked? Mind you, he was positively orgasmic about Charlie Mulgrew!

Aldo
06-12-2013, 08:39 PM
Make that 5.

Smellic have been rampant and should of had 2 penalties.

Hopefully they will go easy on us??

Greendub
06-12-2013, 08:40 PM
Maybe if they pump barca...

BoltonHibee
06-12-2013, 08:41 PM
11 goals in two games they are on fire. That Pukki boy is jobby, but Commons, Stokes and Samaras make up for it........ :worried:

Pukki is a but of a slow burner, he has been like that at most other clubs he has been with and the the National sides. I think he will come good for them given time. Does need to show a lot more urgency though.

eastterrace
06-12-2013, 08:41 PM
Make that 5.

Smellic have been rampant and should of had 2 penalties.

Hopefully they will go easy on us??

dont think so mind the threat lennon gave us after the game at easter road , he was unhappy with our bully boy tactics so i think we could be in for a tough time.

frazeHFC
06-12-2013, 08:42 PM
Barca to put them in their place and then us to pile on more misery. May as well go optimistic..... :eek:

Spike Mandela
06-12-2013, 08:43 PM
66% possession. 21 shots on goal, 14 on target.

Motherwell 3 shots, none on target.

Gulp.

Sir David Gray
06-12-2013, 08:43 PM
I'm actually quite relaxed about our game against them.

I expect to get beaten but despite them scoring 12 goals in their last 2 games, I don't expect them to hammer us.

Wheat Hound
06-12-2013, 08:49 PM
That'll be the same Celtc that hammered us 1-1 with a late equaliser when we had ten men. Terry will make Hibs compete at Parkhead.......whatever the result, the mhanks will know they've been in a game.

Billy Whizz
06-12-2013, 08:49 PM
BBC Sportsound saying that the Celtic fans have wrecked a lot of seats in the Away end. Just wonder what they would do if they lost?

Sir David Gray
06-12-2013, 08:51 PM
BBC Sportsound saying that the Celtic fans have wrecked a lot of seats in the Away end. Just wonder what they would do if they lost?

Anyone surprised by that?

That's how all the greatest fans in the world behave whilst they watch their team win 5-0.

Spike Mandela
06-12-2013, 08:53 PM
That'll be the same Celtc that hammered us 1-1 with a late equaliser when we had ten men. Terry will make Hibs compete at Parkhead.......whatever the result, the mhanks will know they've been in a game.

I hear what you are saying but they have just dismantled two teams who have both beaten us twice this year. Hopefully TB will get his tactics right next week.

Bishop Hibee
06-12-2013, 09:01 PM
We'll know more about how we'll perform at Darkheid after tomorrow's game.

Hibercelona
06-12-2013, 09:28 PM
We'll beat them. Might even stick a few quid on it.

Hibercelona
06-12-2013, 09:32 PM
It's amazing how Motherwell can be above Dundee Utd (+15) on -7 GD. Just bizzare.

Andy74
06-12-2013, 09:33 PM
We'll know more about how we'll perform at Darkheid after tomorrow's game.

Will we?

You don't take the same approach to Celtic as you do other teams.

One thing about Fenlon was that he was pretty pragmatic about how points were to be earned.

So far we've had a lot of chat about the ball getting in the box quicker and more often. We've yet to see if that gets us many points or not.

Tyler Durden
06-12-2013, 09:55 PM
Will we?

You don't take the same approach to Celtic as you do other teams.

One thing about Fenlon was that he was pretty pragmatic about how points were to be earned.

So far we've had a lot of chat about the ball getting in the box quicker and more often. We've yet to see if that gets us many points or not.

Not exactly surprising after 1 game is it?

Pragmatic in what sense?

H18sry
06-12-2013, 10:08 PM

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1462868_10202936581604333_1579251576_n.jpg

Ronniekirk
06-12-2013, 10:10 PM
Dinnae worry Remember we will be playing rugby so plenty high tackles No doubt they will be up for it so will be Big Tells tactics that determine how it goes Press them in there own half and we could get hit on the break so he may change team a bit for that one.

GreenCastle
06-12-2013, 10:17 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1462868_10202936581604333_1579251576_n.jpg

What a disgrace :bitchy:

You could see on TV the fans were all crammed into the middle section behind the goal.

Smoke bombs / flares before and during the game.

Their fans are becoming increasingly arrogant and think they are above the law - hope they get punished / fined severely for this.

monktonharp
06-12-2013, 10:24 PM
are these pictures from tonight's game? who is the source? it looks like a disgraceful performance by the fans, if the picture above is related to tonight. I never trust the BBC anymore btw, that's why im not commiting ,at this stage.

Pretty Boy
06-12-2013, 10:25 PM

That area looked quite crowded during the game, you couldn't clearly see stairs or walkways like you normally can.

Idiots.

Danderhall Hibs
06-12-2013, 10:56 PM
Saw the mess on SSN a wee while ago - let themselves down again despite trying to play the GFITW card earlier with the Mandela flags and banners.

heretoday
06-12-2013, 11:09 PM
Scottish football is so boring with Celtic hammering everyone.

There's a chance the Championship will be more interesting than the SPL next season with Hearts, Rangers and the likes of Dundee competing.

The_Todd
06-12-2013, 11:12 PM
Just argued with a Celtic fan on twitter who thinks the Fir Park damage is a media conspiracy despite all the photos. He also described any damage as an accident.

No shame at all these cretins.

monktonharp
06-12-2013, 11:19 PM

There's a chance the Championship will be more interesting than the SPL next season with Hearts, Rangers and the likes of Dundee competing.

I agree, we could be in the play offs too which makes it double exiting

frazeHFC
07-12-2013, 12:08 AM
Apparently some rioting in Motherwell town centre including shops windows smashed and fighting. Says that on 'Well forum anyway.

Although a Celtic supporting friend who was at the game just told me the 'Well fans were waiting for them as they left the ground and were launching bottles etc.

essexhibee
07-12-2013, 01:04 AM
Absolute ****. http://i44.tinypic.com/3506o8z.jpg

Hibercelona
07-12-2013, 01:56 AM
Just argued with a Celtic fan on twitter who thinks the Fir Park damage is a media conspiracy despite all the photos. He also described any damage as an accident.

Perhaps he's right. Maybe when all the fat bassas sit down, the seats simply collapse. :rolleyes:

hibby rae
07-12-2013, 06:54 AM

It must have been accidents they were having in the stands at Dens Park last season. Poor wee soldiers.

Saorsa
07-12-2013, 07:46 AM
Apparently some rioting in Motherwell town centre including shops windows smashed and fighting. Says that on 'Well forum anyway.

Although a Celtic supporting friend who was at the game just told me the 'Well fans were waiting for them as they left the ground and were launching bottles etc.Did he mention anything about what went on in the ground with them trashing the place before they left? Or just the bit about them getting set about?

I'd like tae ken how that much damage can be done while the polis and stewards are apparently monitoring the crowd, they must have seen what was going on, WTF were they doing while the greatest fans in the world were trashing the place? Standing watching?

H18sry
07-12-2013, 07:48 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2519675/Efe-Ambroses-night-Fir-Park-spoiled-Celtic-fans-ripping-seats-letting-flares-5-0-Motherwell-win.html :shocked::shocked:

semaj64
07-12-2013, 08:05 AM
Once again authorities did nothing. At other games fans ( Motherwell, Hibs etc) I remember it being reported that the police went in and grabbed supporters. Did any thing happen to The Rangers fans last week at the time. Nah once again it was OF banter!

One Day
07-12-2013, 09:06 AM
Once again authorities did nothing. At other games fans ( Motherwell, Hibs etc) I remember it being reported that the police went in and grabbed supporters. Did any thing happen to The Rangers fans last week at the time. Nah once again it was OF banter!

Always the same they get away with murder

SaulGoodman
07-12-2013, 09:11 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2519675/Efe-Ambroses-night-Fir-Park-spoiled-Celtic-fans-ripping-seats-letting-flares-5-0-Motherwell-win.html :shocked::shocked:

You know when even the team you support is having digs at you, you can't really call yourself the GFITW

hfc rd
07-12-2013, 09:14 AM

Completely agree with this. If Hibs fans did what those smeltic tramps did last night, the club would get punished big time by the authorities.

Andy74
07-12-2013, 09:40 AM

Everyone?

silverhibee
07-12-2013, 10:16 AM
Did he mention anything about what went on in the ground with them trashing the place before they left? Or just the bit about them getting set about?

I'd like tae ken how that much damage can be done while the polis and stewards are apparently monitoring the crowd, they must have seen what was going on, WTF were they doing while the greatest fans in the world were trashing the place? Standing watching?

No doubt looking the other way as usual.

That lot are becoming untouchable in Scottish football nowadays.

frazeHFC
07-12-2013, 10:33 AM
Did he mention anything about what went on in the ground with them trashing the place before they left? Or just the bit about them getting set about?

Yeah he did to be fair, he's a good lad. Said that Celtic fans are no angels and there were idiots breaking seats, but was just stating how they were ambushed when leaving the ground.

Mr White
07-12-2013, 10:41 AM
I'm surprised celtc were allowed to play on a friday night again after last season's assault on dens park.

Sir David Gray
07-12-2013, 07:01 PM
Yep. They have previous for it. Could they authorities punish them by making them play a home game behind closed doors? Would maybe be too much for an isolated incident of one smokebomb but when it's the amount of damage and vandalism last night it might be worth doing it to send a loud and clear message that it won't be tolerated. And not just Celtic - I'd say the same for any club that caused the damage like last night. And if home fans are getting punished by the actions of a few hopefully it might lead to people being less tolerant of these groups and calling them out on their behaviour.

There's no chance they'll do that to Celtic.

silverhibee
07-12-2013, 09:08 PM
Was listening to the radio in the car before the game and they were talking about what happened inside and outside last night, it seemed that the stewards and police could do nothing about the GB wrecking the ground and throwing flares and other items that were thrown at the stewards, one pundit said, it looked like the police and stewards were feared to do anything to stop it in case it caused more trouble and stood back and recorded what was happening instead.

Hibs Class
07-12-2013, 10:16 PM
Celtc saying they'll investigate and bemoaning that "The actions of a small minority have again tarnished the great reputation of the club."
Wish they'd stop peddling this "great reputation" myth. Every club has a great reputation if allowed to discount the actions of their moronic fans, but Celtc and their recently deceased rivals have had far more of these "one-off" events than any other club.

frazeHFC
09-12-2013, 02:20 PM
"Anticipated Celtic's tact to change and it has. 128 fans banned, section 111 closed. Peter Lawwell going on the front foot."