PDA

View Full Version : Celtic fans...

Thestylishkid
06-12-2013, 07:07 PM
What's that new song they sing? I've only heard it this season. They go "WOAH oh, WOAH oh" then sing some words. Sounds like a European style thing.

Can't get it out my head! Dunno the words, just the wee tune.

Jonnyboy
06-12-2013, 07:13 PM
What's that new song they sing? I've only heard it this season. They go "WOAH oh, WOAH oh" then sing some words. Sounds like a European style thing.

Dunno but they've thrown a flare or two at Fir Park. So much for the dire warnings from the SFA

MSK
06-12-2013, 07:15 PM

Can't get it out my head! Dunno the words, just the wee tune.Just parking their horses outside the ground maybe ..

Thestylishkid
06-12-2013, 07:28 PM
It can be heard from 36:30ish tonight.

I did notice the smoke bombs. Other than stopping every single person that goes in then how do you stop people?!

Jonnyboy
06-12-2013, 07:33 PM
More flares after the Celtic goal

brianmc
06-12-2013, 08:34 PM
Not sure what they sing. But how ***** have Motherwell been?? I fully expected them to lose-but dearie me.....a gutless performance if ever I saw one .

Godsahibby
06-12-2013, 08:42 PM

The tune where one group of fans chat one bit and other fans chat another bit?

Jonnyboy
06-12-2013, 08:49 PM
I hear the 'best fans in the world' have caused considerable damage in the stand they occupied

Thestylishkid
06-12-2013, 09:05 PM
The tune where one group of fans chat one bit and other fans chat another bit?

No not that one it's a bit more of just a normal song than that! Like I said 36:30ish tonight you can hear it. I'm sure the words are a load of self-righteous/"zombie" goading nonsense but the tune is decent!

Aldo
07-12-2013, 06:33 AM
I hear the 'best fans in the world' have caused considerable damage in the stand they occupied

I did see quite a few seats lying on the track in front of the stand.

Just Alf
07-12-2013, 11:36 AM
I did see quite a few seats lying on the track in front of the stand.

Aye......

frazeHFC
07-12-2013, 11:49 PM
No not that one it's a bit more of just a normal song than that! Like I said 36:30ish tonight you can hear it. I'm sure the words are a load of self-righteous/"zombie" goading nonsense but the tune is decent!

They sing 'zombie nation', it's not that your on about is it? :dunno:

number 27
09-12-2013, 01:48 PM
Don't know what it's called but I know the song you mean. Motherwell fans were singing it at ER on the opening day with that REALLY loud drum.

I had it stuck in my head for days after that, even found myself singing it to the dog.